• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Johnny's Mom Pt. 02 - Mandy

Johnny's Mom Pt. 02 - Mandy

12

This story is a continuation to 'Johnny's Mom' which you should read first to understand the context of the characters.

**********

It helps being tall, big breasted and blonde when pursuing a music career in Nashville. It doesn't hurt to be sexually aggressive either. Swallowing hot sticky cum helped her voice be recognized.

"I'm almost... going... to cum," Bill warned. Mandy didn't stop bobbing her head on Bill's rod. "Fuck, yes," he cried out as he shot his load down Mandy's throat. Mandy stood up after ingesting all Bill had to offer.

"When do we start recording?" she asked of the satisfied producer.

"Monday," he replied. "And you only have two weeks. After that I booked you to open for Jessica on her summer tour."

"Wow," Mandy screeched. "I get to open for Jessica?" she asked rhetorically. "That is so awesome. I'm even going to let you fuck me for that."

"Saturday night," Bill responded.

"What's Saturday night?" Mandy asked.

"When I'm going to fuck you," he laughed. "My wife's out of town for the weekend."

"Oh, good," Mandy acknowledged.

"Come to my house at seven," he told to her.

Amanda Johnson, Mandy, left her small Midwestern town six years ago to pursue a career in music. Her foster parents were very religious and encouraged her to be active in the church choir where she honed her vocal skills. Growing up Mandy was also very frustrated socially despite her amazing body and good looks. That was a result of her foster parents' strict, prudish rules about dating. When her brother Johnny was sent to juvenile detention, Mandy was put on a short leash for fear she might stray like him.

Mandy rebelled and sought her freedom, leaving town on her eighteenth birthday, never to look back. She discovered her sexual self.

Saturday evening Mandy knocked on the door of her producer, the man who engineered her first album and worked to promote her success. Bill answered the door and greeted the young singer with an embrace and kiss. He led Mandy into the living room where she saw Jessica sitting on the sofa wearing nothing but a shear red lace robe.

"Hi Mandy," Jessica greeted the younger entertainer. Jessica Houston was now in her mid-thirties with a booming career as a country and pop singer. She had already won a couple of Grammy awards under the tutelage of Bill. Jessica had a slim build with shoulder length black hair. Her perky b-cup breasts were highlighted by large reddish brown nipples that extended noticeable out when aroused.

"Jessica," Mandy exclaimed a bit surprised. Mandy thought she was going to be alone with Bill for a night of erotic play. Now she was aroused by the anticipation of a threesome with her musical idol.

"What can I get you to drink?" Bill asked his guest.

"Wine would be nice," Mandy replied as she approached Jessica who was gesturing her to sit down with her on the sofa. Mandy sat down and Jessica leaned into her and planted a kiss on her lips.

After a little small talk about the upcoming tour, Bill suggested they head out to the hot tub on the patio. It was a pleasantly warm late spring evening. Jessica shed her robe in the living room. Bill and Mandy stripped as well. The three of them headed outside naked.

Bill and Jessica sat on either side of Mandy in the hot tub. Jessica groped Mandy's breasts and Bill rubbed his fingers along the slit of Mandy's pussy.

"I love your tits," Jessica said to Mandy. "I could suck on them for hours."

"I think I'll join you," Bill added as both of their mouths descended on Mandy's large firm breasts. Jessica now had two fingers in Mandy's pussy, rubbing on her spongy g-spot. Mandy lightly stroked Bill's cock as she passively enjoyed the sensuous attention to her body.

After another twenty minutes of foreplay, Bill got up and went in the house to refresh their drinks.

"I'm glad you decided to come tonight," Jessica said coming on to Mandy. "I've had the hots for you since I saw you perform at the clubs."

"This is something new for me," Mandy confessed. "I've never been with a woman before," she said demurely. Jessica planted a passionate kiss on Mandy's lips. Wet and sloppy their tongues danced with each other.

Bill returned with the drinks, setting them down he sat across from the women and watched as they kissed and pawed each other. Jessica brought Mandy to a couple of light orgasms playing with her clit.

Bill's hard-on persisted as he stroked himself watching the erotic display of Sapphic love in front of him. "Let's take this to the bedroom," he suggested eventually handing the girls towels.

In the bedroom, Jessica and Mandy eagerly tongued and sucked on Bill's throbbing cock while Jessica resumed finger fucking Mandy's sopping wet pussy.

"Fuck her and cum on her tits," Jessica ordered her host. Bill did just that. He flung Mandy onto the bed and furiously ponded her pussy.

"Oh. Fuck. Yessss...," Mandy screamed as she climaxed. Bill pulled out and Jessica first sucked Mandy's juice off his cock before jerking him to ejaculation. Bills sticky white cream coated Mandy's luscious breasts.

"Mmmmm," Jessica cooed licking Bill's deposit off Mandy. After she cleaned Mandy's tits, Jessica descended on her freshly fucked sensitive pussy. "God, you taste good," Jessica exclaimed. Mandy bucked and writhed as Jessica sucked on her swollen love nub.

Bill recovered quickly so he lined himself up behind Jessica. He pulled her hips up in the air and thrust his cock into Jessica's pussy. Mandy moaned loudly from Jessica's indulgence of her cunt. Bill pummeled Jessica for a good ten minutes before he pulled out and spilled his seed again, this time all over Jessica's little round butt. Billed rubbed his spunk into her cheeks, got up and went to wash up in the enjoined bathroom.

"How long have you been fucking Bill?" Mandy asked Jessica as they laid in bed while Bill went down to retrieve a bottle of wine.

"About ten years," Jessica replied. "Like you, Bill has a thing for taking advantage of his young female artists," she laughed.

"Do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend?" Mandy inquired.

"No. I'm too busy for a relationship," Jessica responded. "Besides, I'm away on tour a lot and I have strict hands-off policy with the band and crew."

"So, when do you get laid?" Mandy asked inquisitively.

"When Bill's wife is not around," the older singer replied. "I get a service when I'm on the road."

"A service?" Mandy asked not exactly knowing what she meant.

"A male or female escort depending on what I am in the mood for," Jessica replied. "There's this really discreet escort service I call and they send someone to my hotel room."

"Wow, I never heard of that before," Mandy said. "Is it good sex?" she asked.

"The best," Jessica responded. "They are professionals, the guys and girls. We'll get a guy when we're on tour in a couple of weeks. You'll see what I mean."

Bill returned with the wine. After a couple of glasses, Mandy was feeling frisky enough to go down on Jessica. Mandy savored Jessica's nectar and aroma, enjoying a new found sexual experience. Bill got aroused again and fucked Mandy from behind while Mandy's face was buried between Jessica's thighs.

A few weeks later, the tour buses pulled into another city for another concert. Mandy and Jessica found a little alone time along the way. This city, though, Jessica planned on having a male escort take care of their sexual needs.

Once they were settled in their hotel rooms, Jessica walked down the hall to visit Mandy.

"I have us set up for tonight," Jessica told Mandy. "Dress really plain. We'll meet down at the hotel restaurant at six. I'll have an Uber waiting outside the service door to take us to the hotel that the escort service booked."

At six o'clock the two singers discreetly left their hotel on their way to another for a night of sexual indulgence.

"I asked for a guy and a girl," Jessica said to Mandy in the car on the way to the other hotel. "Marilyn, she's the owner of the service, told me she has a new young guy who is really good. Lots of stamina. We can trade off with him and Karen. I have been with her before. She's a terrific pussy eater. You'll really enjoy her."

Jessica knocked on the door of the hotel room. The two women were greeted by a slender, big breasted woman. "Come in," she invited. "I'm Karen," she said to Mandy. "Good to see you again," she said to Jessica giving her a hug.

They sat down on the sofa in the living room area of the hotel suite. Karen poured them a glass of wine. Then a tall handsome man walked in from bedroom of the suite to greet them. About halfway toward them the young man stopped dead in his track.

"Mandy?"

"Johnny?"

Mandy ran to the young man and embraced him. "My god, you are so much more handsome. Big and strong," she said to him.

"You have grown into a beautiful woman yourself," he responded.

"I cried the day they took you off to Juvie," Mandy said with tears welling in her eyes. "I never thought I would ever see you again."

"It's been a long time. Now look at you, a pop star," Johnny said lovingly as he stared into her eyes. He wiped off a tear that fell on her cheek and gave Mandy a light kiss on her lips.

"Well, I guess you two know each other," Karen observed.

"Karen," Johnny said, "Mandy is my sister. I haven't seen or heard from her since they locked me up as a teenager. It's been nine long years."

"I guess we'll have to make some other arrangements for tonight," Jessica said.

"Why?" Mandy blurted out.

"Because you are not going to get naked and fuck around in bed with your brother, Karen and me."

"Why not?" Mandy exclaimed.

"Why not? What kind of a question is that?" Jessica retorted. "You're not going to fuck your brother."

"I want to," Mandy shouted back. "Who wouldn't want to fuck this hottie," she said. "Besides, I've wanted him since I started growing tits and having my period."

"Well, Johnny?" Karen jumped in. "Are you going to fuck your sister?" she asked.

"I think it would be magical," he responded thinking how wonderful he felt making love to their mother.

The four of them were silent for a moment just looking at each other.

"Ok, then," Karen said. "Let's go have some fun."

Mandy threw her arms around Johnny's neck and gave him a huge kiss on his lips. The two escorts took the lead in undressing their partners and then undressed themselves. Johnny picked Mandy up and laid her down on the bed. The four naked bodies squirmed around in bed together, exchanging passionate kisses and groped each other's bodies.

Karen and Jessica naturally moved into a sixty-nine position, enthusiastically lapping at each other's pussy. Noticing that Jessica and Karen were engaged with each other, Mandy went to whisper in her brother's ear.

"Fuck me," she said seductively. Johnny reached for a condom on the nightstand. Mandy stopped him. "It's ok. I'm on the pill," she assured her brother. "I want to feel you cum inside me."

Johnny spread Mandy's legs wide open holding her feet in the air as he lined up his cock to her opening.

"Oh god," Mandy moaned as she felt the thickness of her brother's rod stretch the walls of her vagina. Johnny started a slow in and out letting his sister get accustomed his girth. Mandy's moans got increasingly louder as Johnny picked up the pace of his thrusting.

Brother and sister had an audience now that they were going full throttle. Karen reached over and rubbed Mandy's clit, intensifying her orgasms that were taking over her body in rapid succession.

"Oh god Fuck. YES!" Mandy screamed as Johnny's cum shot into her cervical opening. Her vaginal muscles clenched Johnny's cock. He thrust harder with each blast.

Johnny stood up to watch Jessica clean the mixture of the brother-sister ejaculations from his sister's pussy. Karen tenderly massaged Mandy's tits helping her come down slowly from her climax.

Mandy eventually caught her breath. "I have never cum that hard in my life," she said.

Johnny recovered quickly. Karen had told him earlier that Jessica enjoyed anal. He slid a condom over his engorged muscle. Karen helped out applying lube to Jessica's butt hole and working the tight opening loose with a couple of fingers. Jessica's face was still buried in Mandy's pussy when she felt the head of Johnny's cock penetrate her tiny opening.

Jessica relaxed and pushed her ass slowly back engulfing more of Johnny's thick rod.

Mandy scooted away from Jessica, giving her plenty of room to enjoy her butt battering.

Johnny waited for Jessica to adjust to the girth of his cock. Jessica let him know she was ready by rocking her butt back and forth. "Fuck me hard," she instructed. Johnny pushed in hard when Jessica rocked back, his balls slapping against her butt cheeks. "Oh Fuck!" Jessica screamed repeatedly as Johnny drove himself more forcibly into her. Jessica collapsed off her knees but Johnny didn't relent, he straddled her and thrust his hips vigorously pressing Jessica into the mattress.

Jessica screamed as her anal orgasm wracked her body. She laid there trembling wile Johnny filled the latex bag in five forceful thrusts.

The next two hours the four of them played, fucked, sucked and tongued their way with each other until it was time for their sexfest session to come to a conclusion. Jessica and Karen were in the shower together, washing the stickiness and aroma off their cum covered bodies. When the two women were finished, Karen called for Johnny and Mandy to get cleaned up.

Karen and Jessica were dressed sitting in the living room when Mandy and Johnny came out, still naked and partially wet.

"We decided we will stay the night here," Mandy told her friend Jessica. "I'll get an Uber in the morning."

"We have a lot of catching up to do," Johnny explained.

"Ok," said Jessica, "but don't be late for the sound check and rehearsal tomorrow morning," she warned.

Jessica said her goodbyes and told Johnny and Karen there would be tickets to the concert waiting for them at the ticket window. Karen left shortly after, thanking Mandy for a wonderful time and hoping they would all get together again.

"When do you leave?" Johnny asked his sister as they laid in bed.

"Monday morning," Mandy answered.

"What are you doing on Sunday?" he asked.

"Nothing. Recuperating from the concert. Just resting," she replied.

"There is someone I want you to meet," Johnny told her.

"Who?"

"You will find out if you can come with me Sunday afternoon," Johnny said. They easily fell asleep, spooning. In the morning, Johnny gently made love to his sister, emotionally healing their broken childhood and nine-year separation.

Mandy slept until noon on Sunday, resting from the concert and the raucous party one of the local radio stations threw as a promotion. Realizing the late hour, Mandy scrambled to get ready. Wearing just a pair of jeans and a t-shirt she made her way down to the service entrance where she had an Uber waiting.

The address Johnny gave her was to a high-rise condominium building in the high-rent part of the city. The doorman called Lauren Ashley and then directed Mandy to the elevators. Mandy rang the bell at the condo where she was to meet her brother.

Johnny opened the door and ushered his sister in. There, in the living room, stood a woman who Mandy could see was an older, slightly shorter, version of herself.

"Amanda. Come here. Hug your mother," Lauren said to the young woman. Mandy stood there in disbelief, not knowing how to react to the mother that abandoned her and her brother so many years ago.

Tentatively, Mandy hugged her mother. She sat down on the sofa next to Johnny while Lauren sat in a chair facing them.

"Johnny found me the same way he found you after you two were separated for so long," Lauren explained to her daughter.

"You mean you hired him as an escort?" Mandy asked.

"Yes," Lauren confirmed. "I didn't know it was him at first but after the first evening of making love that was so special, I had him investigated and found out he was my son."

"You see, Mandy," Johnny interjected, "mom is a very powerful attorney."

"But you and dad were drug addicts. You were sent to prison," Mandy protested. Mandy wasn't angry about her parents. She was confused trying to understand the situation.

"I know. I'm sorry. I've changed," Lauren said to her daughter as her voice started to crack. "I was selfish. I threw both of you away. I didn't want to be a mother then. Please forgive me. Please let me into your life now," Lauren bawled.

Johnny stood up and walked over to his mother, took her hand and sat her down next to Mandy on the sofa.

"Mom and I have found a deep love and attraction for each other," Johnny explained. "Just like you and me, Mandy."

Lauren wiped the tears from her eyes and composed herself. She looked at Mandy and smiled. "I know how much you love Johnny by the way you look at each other. I just want to share him with you."

Lauren knelt in front of Johnny sitting on the sofa. She reached to unbuckle his pants. Johnny assisted his mother by raising his hips so she could pull his pants and shorts down. Johnny's cock was beginning to swell with blood when his mother took him in her mouth. Mandy became aroused watching her mother suck her brother, her pussy dripping in her jeans.

"He's ready for you now," Lauren said to her daughter. Mandy stood up, pulled her t-shirt over her head and stepped out of her jeans. Lauren crawled back and offered her son to her daughter. Mandy straddled Johnny, lowering herself onto her brother's stiff cock.

Mandy rode Johnny frantically, her firm large tits bouncing in his face. Johnny matched her movements, thrusting his cock up further into her as she lowered down. Lauren removed her clothing and sat on the sofa watching her children savagely fuck, her fingers helping her achieve her own sensual satisfaction.

"Oh god, ... Oh fuck ...," Mandy cried out as she reached her orgasm. Slowly she stood up releasing Johnny's cock, which was still hard and unsatisfied. Mandy looked at her mother, gesturing with her eyes to take her place.

Lauren lowered herself down with her back to Johnny, rocking first back and forth building friction on her g-spot. "Yes..., Yes..., Yes...," she panted as her orgasm was building. Johnny pushed his mother forward. She landed on the floor on all fours. Johnny reentered her from behind, on his knees, driving his cock deep in his mother's cunt. Lauren's tits swayed from the force of her son's thrusts.

Johnny couldn't hold back any longer exploding inside his mother, triggering her climax.

"Oh mom, I'm sorry," Mandy said. "You two were so hot I couldn't help myself," she apologized for the cum stain on the sofa.

"It's alright, baby," her mother said to her daughter. "Let's go to the bedroom. I know Johnny has a few more in him."

Lauren took Mandy by the hand and led her to her bedroom. Johnny followed a couple of minutes later after pouring them each a glass of wine. Johnny stepped into the bedroom to see his mother's head planted between his sister's thighs. Mandy had her eyes closed, rubbing her own breasts, moaning softly from her mother's attention to her pussy.

Johnny sat on the edge of the bed watching with delight his mother pleasuring his sister. Johnny's cock was just within Mandy's reach. Groping around, she took a hold of his manhood and fondled it to an erection.

Picking her head up and moving over to Mandy's side, Lauren made room for Johnny to have his sister. Johnny mounted his sister, his cock easily entering her slippery wet pussy. Johnny rammed himself deep into her with his powerful thrust. Mandy came quickly to another orgasm.

Johnny relentlessly pummeled his sister, his youthful energy and stamina brought Mandy to multiple orgasms while their mother watched the erotic display of incestuous heated coupling. Johnny groaned as he pumped another load, this time in his sister's vessel.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Johnny's Mom Pt. 02 - Mandy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds