Joining Ali and Violet

"I don't doubt it! Ok, you convinced me. Take me. Show me what I'm missing not having a real cock every night."

I chuckled at Ali's comments, but took her words to heart as well. I glanced at Violet and winked as I slid in and out of Ali's pussy slowly. I saw a lot of lust on the other girl's face, but perhaps a hint of jealousy too.

Ali on the other hand was lost in her own little world. Her torso and face were pressed against the sheets, her eyes tightly closed. One hand clenched her bed sheets, the other reached out to squeeze her lover's hand.

"Yes... fuck me... fill me with your big cock!" Ali moaned. I penetrated her slowly and deeply, taking a moment to marvel at the fact of fucking a woman only moments after being inside her lover. "Give it to me good!" Ali exclaimed in a sharp whisper. "Fuck me hard, fuck me rough!"

Ali's words excited me and I started trusting faster and harder. I watched my cock disappear into her tight pussy then slide out again repeatedly. I glanced over at Violet who had a look of slight concern on her face.

"Oh god, oh goddddd," Ali moaned. "Grab my hair... spank my ass... please, fuck me, use me!"

My passion was running high and I didn't want to let Ali down. I smacked her ass hard a couple times while fucking her, and then slid my hand up her side to grab her hair by the base. I pulled back slightly on her head and slammed my cock into her.

"You like that don't you? You like my big cock?" I whispered in her ear.

"Yes... yes.... YES!" Ali cried out. Her body tensed up as she cried out, her body exploding in sudden orgasm, her pussy clenching my cock.

It was too much for me, it felt too good. "Oh god!" I groaned, my cock erupting with her. I closed my eyes and thrust a few more times, trying to push myself even deeper within her.

Ali disentangled herself from me and moved to Violet almost frantically, placing her head upon her lover's chest. Ali's breath came as rapidly as my own. I lay on my side next to the women.

"Shhh... I love you sweetie," Violet whispered. "Are you ok."

Ali looked up at Violet and nodded enthusiastically. "Oh yes. VERY ok. Thank you, Vi" she said, kissing her tenderly.

The three of us sat motionless for a while, the sound of our breathing the only audible sound. Eventually Ali stirred and tapped my shoulder. Violet appeared to be sleeping. Ali blew out most of the candles, and I followed her naked form out the bedroom door, which she shut behind us.

"Thank you," Ali said to me, embracing me tightly. "That was... that was just what I wanted."

In the brighter light of the living room I was acutely aware of our nakedness as we sat down together.

"I bet you guessed that Violet isn't quite as into guys as I am. Don't get me wrong, she's attracted to men physically, she just is more into women. I on the other hand really like both. She's the first woman I've been involved with seriously, you know."

I nodded.

"Sometimes I worry it scares her to see me like that. Usually lovemaking with us is very tender. It's wonderful and I wouldn't change it for the world. But sometimes I just want to be fucked hard... well you know exactly how, because we just did it."

I nodded once more, my cock stirring at the memory.

"Would you like a blowjob for the road?" Ali asked me, glancing at my hardening dick.

"Excuse me?" I said.

"Well, I'd love to wrap my mouth around that cock of yours one more time. Violet won't mind." Ali didn't wait for my answer, instead moving to the floor in front of me. I spread my legs to allow her full access.

I sat back and enjoyed Ali pleasuring me with her mouth. She obviously knew a thing or two about giving blow jobs. She got me highly worked up quickly, but thanks to my previous ejaculation I was able to enjoy the plateau for a while.

"God, you do have a beautiful dick," Ali observed, almost to herself. "Is it weird that giving head is one thing I really miss about boys?"

"I think it's something a lot of women enjoy," I said.

"Yeah... I love going down on Vi too, but there's just something about sucking a nice big dick..." Ali didn't finish her though, instead putting my cock back in her mouth.

A few minutes later I stated, "I'm getting close."

"Mmmmm, good, I'm doing my job then," Ali said, stroking my shaft. "Would you mind coming in my mouth? Pretty please?" she asked, knowing fully well what the answer was. It still was hot having her ask.

I didn't answer with words, instead grabbing her head and pulling her back onto my dick. She groaned with delight, her free hand immediately darting between her legs. I held her head on my cock somewhat symbolically; she certainly wasn't planning on going anywhere. From her obvious excitement this definitely was a bisexual girl who enjoyed feeling overpowered by a man now and then.

"Yes, YESSSS," I hissed, thrusting my hips and climaxing in Ali's eager mouth. Ali squealed with muffled delight as I shot my load. I felt her swallow down each spurt as it came out.

When she was satisfied I was finished, she released my cock and closed her eyes. Ali rubbed her pussy rapidly, and quickly brought herself to climax.

"You like?" she asked me when she opened up her pretty eyes.

"Yes!" I exclaimed. "That was an awesome blowjob!"

"Glad to hear I still got it," Ali replied with a satisfied grin. She bounced up to her feet. "I'll go get your things, I don't want us to wake Violet. She needs her rest."

I dressed lethargically in the living room with Ali watching me, smirking. She disappeared for a moment and emerged wearing sweatpants and a tank top.

We didn't say much as she drove me back to my car.

"I had an amazing time," I finally said. "Would... will I see you two again?"

"Maybe some day, who knows?" Ali replied. "But, as you guessed, Vi and I don't make a habit of this sort of thing. You were a ton of fun though, definitely one of the best. Let me get your number. I can't make any promises, but maybe we'll all get together again a few months from now."

"I'd be up for that, assuming I'm available," I replied.

"Of course. We're not stealers any more than we are teases," Ali replied with a wink.

At my car she got out to embrace me, standing on her tip-toes, and kiss my cheek. "Thanks stud. You were everything I hoped for."

"And you two were amazing," I replied.

"Take care," she added, getting back in her car and slowly pulling away as I waved.

"What a night," I said to myself, grinning.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 99 milliseconds