• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Joining the Squad Ch. 1

Joining the Squad Ch. 1

"Hi David."

I looked up from my locker and saw 18-year-old Karen standing just a few feet away. She had always been nice enough to me and I, like everyone else in the whole school, had lusted after her since we were in grade school together.

"Hi Karen," I responded, like I usually did, smiling slightly, turning around to finishing getting my books out of my locker.

She stepped closer and I could feel her watching me. I was weird and I started getting slightly uncomfortable.

"Um, David," she started, "can you come to practice today?"

I shut my locker and turned toward her. "Practice?"

She bit her lip softly and seductively and nodded. "Uh Huh, practice. You know," she continued, making a few gestures to remind me that she was, after all, head cheerleader.

"Sure," I said, without thinking. "I mean, OK," I paused, looking at her curiously, "Well, why?"

She smiled again, innocent, charming, and beautiful. "Because a few of us were talking," she twirled her hair in her finger as she spoke, not quite looking at me, but not avoiding me either, "and we thought you'd be a really good guy to help us out."

I shrugged, "Sure, I'd love to."

Inside I was dying. Karen Braden had just asked me to come by and see her practice after school. This was like a dream come true. She was absolutely the most gorgeous girl in school and the fact that she was a cheerleader caused heart throbs in every boy in school, myself included.

"'K," she said, "3:30, after school, over by the track, you know where, right?"

I nodded and she turned and left. When she got about 20 feet down the hall, she turned, looked back and me and smiled.

The rest of the day passed without event, except for a few strange moments where I interacted with the other girls from the cheerleading squad. It was awkward in the sense that they were all being more friendly with me that I had every remembered. Not exactly flirting, but something close to it. A general warmth and friendliness that I had not experienced before, at least not at that level.

All of them had mentioned seeing me this afternoon.

When the final bell rang, I was more than a little apprehensive about what was to follow. I had gathered my things and made my way up the hill behind the school to the track.

All eight of them were there, in a line, practicing a cheer.

Just as I made it to the edge of the track, Karen noticed me and broke out of the formation. She ran toward me and when she reached me, she jumped up, wrapping her legs around me, giving me a big hug. She squealed as I hugged her back.

When I put her down, she looked at me, smiling, barely able to contain her excitement. "I am so glad you came, David."

The others were coming over to join us and Karen told me to go ahead and sit down.

When I did, she climbed on my lap, wrapping her arms around me, resting her head against my shoulder.

The other seven girls, watched smiling and chatting among themselves.

"Here's why we asked you to come David," Karen said.

She looked up at me smiling, "We want you to join the squad. We asked Mrs. Park if we could have a guy join the squad and she said we could. Since the guys always pick girls to be equipment managers for the football team and stuff, we told her we wanted a guy to help us."

She squirmed a little on my lap.

"So we picked the cutest guy in school," she said and Kari interrupted, "Who doesn't know he's cute."

Karen wrinkled her nose and looked at me, "Or at least doesn't act like it."

"So, you want me to do cheers and stuff?" I asked.

They all laughed.

"No, silly," Karen laughed, "we have other things for you to do."

I smiled.

"We've been thinking about this for a long time," Karen started, "A loooooooong time," Susan added.

Karen continued, adjusting herself again in my lap, "And, for lots of things we talk about, we need a boy. And you, David, are the boy we picked."

I became very confused.

"So, what do I do?" I asked, looking around.

"Whatever we want," Amy said, speaking up.

"And whatever we say," Susan added.

"And in exchange," Karen explained, "you get eight girlfriends."

My head was reeling.

"Stop it," I protested, "you guys are putting me on."

"No we're not, David. We want you to join the squad. We really do," Kimber added, another girl I had a crush on for what seemed like forever.

"So, what is it that I have to do again?" I asked.

Karen looked at the other girls and laughed.

"OK," she said, "It isn't a normal boyfriend girlfriend thing."

"What are you talking about?"

"It's hard to explain, David," Karen said.

"Jesus Christ, just tell him, Karen," Kimber snapped, rolling her eyes, clearly growing impatient.

Karen looked at Kimber forcefully, not needing words. Kimber put her hands on her hips and looked at the ground, "He's going to do it, we all know he will," she muttered.

"We have a pretty good feeling that you think we are all pretty attractive. That's right, isn't it?"

I nodded, looking at her with a mixture of bewilderment and shock, "Well, yeah. I mean . . ." Before I could finish she had cut me off.

"Hmmm, how to say this. Would you do stuff for us, just because we asked you to?" she asked biting her lip.

"Well, sure," I said, "I guess. I mean it depends."

She scrunched up her nose, looking adorable, "See, that's just it David. It can't depend."

"What are you talking about?" I said, growing more confused.

"I mean it can't depend. If we ask you, you have to do it. Understand?"

I shook my head. "No, I don't understand. What do you want me to do?"

Karen bit her lip, growing apprehensive. "Oh David, I can't tell you that."

Susan whispered something in her ear and Karen shifted her weight slightly now sitting mainly on my legs.

"Well, I just want you to think about it," she said as her hand rested softly on the inside of my thigh. My eyes widened as her hand slowly slid up my leg to my crotch where she started to slowly and sensually rub me through my jeans.

I swallowed hard, not believing what was happening. Karen Brade, the most gorgeous creature on Earth was sitting in my lap, giving me a hand job.

"Oh Karen," I moaned.

"You'll do what we say?" she asked.

I nodded.

"No questions?"

Again, I nodded.

"And if you don't David," she paused in her stroking.

"We'll punish you."

With those words and the return of her touch I felt myself lose control as I started pumping cum into my underwear, moaning softly, repeating her name over and over again.

I was snapped back to consciousness by Kimber's voice, which interrupted my mind blowing orgasm.

"See, told ya."

I looked up and Kimber was smiling, looking right at me.

I blushed as I felt my hot, sticky mess coat my underwear.

Karen pulled her hand away.

"You are to be here for every practice. Understand?"

I nodded.

"And you do what we say, right?"

I lowered my head and nodded.

She got up off my lap and looked at me.

"And you are going to obey?"

I felt the gaze of all their eyes on me and the word "obey" made me melt, half in excitement, half in shame. I closed my eyes and nodded quickly.

"See," Kimber interjected, "he likes that word. Ooooooooooo Baaaaaaaaaaay, David."

She laughed softly.

I looked up and met her gaze, feeling myself squirm inside, unsure of what to do or say. All I could think to do was close my eyes and nod again.

It was like they were touching something deep inside me, like a door to my soul had been unlocked and opened and here were eight of the most beautiful creatures I had ever seen looking inside.

Now her questions were starting to make sense. Whatever they wanted. Whatever they said. I closed my eyes and swallowed.

"I'll do it," I said, finally.

Karen cocked her head and looked at me slightly amused, "I think we figured that out ten minutes ago."

"Can we please finish up," Kari asked, "we have a game Saturday." She looked over and smiled at me, "I'm sorry, David."

I smiled back, "Oh, no, it's OK."

Kimber laughed and shook her head, "I think you have it backwards. She was asking for an apology, David, not offering one."

"Oh, God," I looked at her mortified, "I am sorry. I didn't understand." I stumbled over my words. "I am sorry for interrupting practice."

I paused, nervous, "I am really sorry," I said, looking at each of them.

Most of them smiled and nodded, acknowldging my apology. Karen stayed behind as the others when back to the track.

"Come on," she said, motioning for me to follow her. "Sit and watch. You are part of the squad now, so we expect you to learn every one of the cheers."

I looked for a bench or chair.

She pointed to the ground and I sat quickly.

"Afterwards, we are going for pizza and you are going to be there. We'll explain more to you then."

With those words, she turned and joined the squad.

For two hours, I watched them practice, cheer, squat, jump, kick, and do all sorts of things. I did my best to memorize each cheer. Hearing them over and over helped. In two hours they rehearsed six cheers.

As they came of the field, each girl smiled at me and flirted. Karen was last and motioned for me to stand and follow her.

"You're going to like this part," she told me.

As we went back in the building, it slowly dawned on me as to what was occuring.

It was confirmed when I saw Susan up ahead, turn into the girl's locker room.

Each of them filed in until it came to me and Karen. We paused until Susan reppeared and gave us the all clear sign. Karen hurried me in and shut and locked the door behind us.

Karen led me inside.

There I was, standing in the girl's locker room, surrounded by eight cheerleaders in their uniforms.

"Well," Karen explained, "we are certainly not going to get naked in front of you while you have clothes on."

I raised my eyebrows and looked around nervously.

"Are you going to strip or do we have to do it for you?" she asked impatiently.

I raised my hands, motioning for her to back off.

I unbuttoned my shirt, and my pants, removed my socks and shoes and disrobed. Finally, I lowered my boxer shorts, exposing myself completely.

As if it was on cue, they each started disrobing as well, the minute I was completely naked.

As they removed their skirts and tops, I grew increasingly excited by the sight of these hard bodied girls, walking around in their sports bras and panties.

I felt myself getting erect and my growing problem was not escaping anyone's attention.

One by one, each girl did a little strip tease for me, out of her bra and panties, their beautiful, tanned bodies, paraded in front of me.

The worst of it was that I was still a sticky mess from Karen's earlier hand job.

Before stepping into the shower, Karen pointed to the large bin toward the end of the hall. "Get the towels ready," she instructed.

I stood by the shower enterance and held a stack of towels in my arms. When each girl came out, she took a towel. Some rewarded me with a gentle brush against my cock, some stroked it or tugged atit for me. In just those few minutes I got a glimpse into each girl's personality.

Susan gave me a nice tender rub, letting her hand linger as she slid it up the underside of my cock.

Kari was more playful, tugging at it not enough to hurt, but enough to stimulate me further.

Next came Beth, who had barely said a word to me. She was shy and started to reach to touch me, but stopped before she did. Not looking at me, she took a towel and left.

Kimber also didn't touch me there, but for entirely different reasons. I was staring at her full, pouty lips while her hand rubbed along my thighs, stomach and pelvis, coming very, very close, but avoinding making contact.

Laurie, who had been quiet as well, simply licked her finger and ran it in small circles under the head of my cock, making it twitch and giving her the giggles.

Paige, who was the youngest of the squad also seemed to be one of the most imaginative. She held her hand just in front of my cock, close enough that I could feel the warmth against my cock, but not providing any stimulation. After what seems like an eternity, I pressed forward to make contact with her small hand. As if it was what she was waiting for, she pulled her hand away, sending the entire room into fits of laughter. Before moving on, Paige paused to take a small bow, which was met with a brief round of applause.

Amy, leaned forward and whispered into my ear "Awwwwwww, poor thing." She hand surrounded my cock and gave it three firm, slow squeezes.

As Karen approached, I could feel my cock leaking pre cum. Most of the girls were dressed and watching now.

"Please, help me," I pleaded with Karen.

"Help you?" she said louder that I would have liked. "Help you how?"

"Like you did outside," I told her, my voice betraying my desperation.

She smiled and slowly shook her head No.

Her hand brushed my cock ever so gently, almost sending me into orgasmic convulsions.

"You get dressed last," she said "and you ride with me to dinner."

After everyone else was dressed, I was handed my clothes and they each watched as I put them on.

It was going to be an interesting dinner.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Joining the Squad Ch. 1

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 191 milliseconds