• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Jon Chess: Breakfast in Dalaran

Jon Chess: Breakfast in Dalaran

Jon Chess lay in the bed, under the expensive mageweave linens, his naked body kept quite warm by the insulator properties of the mageweave and by the form of the Ren'dorei mage curled up in his embrace. He smiled tenderly down at his lover, her face obscured by the cloud of dark gray hair surrounding her features; although he had not been able to sleep himself (the result of psychic tortures inflicted on him by the woman tormentor he referred to as the Dark Lady), he had enjoyed holding Lynesia until she had herself fallen into a deep slumber.

"The problem with Dalaran is that it never seems to actually get dark," he thought to himself. The city of Dalaran, an autonomous city-state run by the Kirin Tor, had once been located within the Alterac Mountains in the Eastern Kingdoms., but had been ripped from the earth and now floated above Azeroth, a testament to the power of its mages.

Like Chess, the city never slept.

Gently, slowly, Chess removed himself from the bed he had been sharing, and swiftly dressed in his leathers, checking and double-checking the location of each of his devices and tools. While Jon's "daylight" profession was a private investigator, working out of Stormwind for the Allied Detective Agency, his other profession required certain specialized tools and equipment. Jon Chess was a spy and assassin for the Armies of Legio fall, the coalition of forces arrayed against the demonic Burning Legion.

Dressed, Chess made his way down to the streets and sought out the truant called Applebough, who ran a fresh fruit business near the part of the city frequented by the Alliance. Jon made his purchases, stopping at other grocery venues as well, before returning to Lynesia's abode.

Jon started heating water for tea and gathered together his supplies. He poured the fresh cream into a bowl, stirring it into a frothy mixture. He then mixed eggs, milk, a dribble of oil, and flour into a bowl, and mixed it into a batter. He spooned small amounts of this batter into a pan and cooked into a thin pancake. He spooned the whipped cream into the center, added cinnamon and the fresh Skethyl berries he had bought from Applebough, and folded the pancake over. He prepared three of them and spooned more whipped cream over the tops. He finished preparing the Goldthorn tea, Lynesia's favorite morning beverage and loaded it all on a tray. Carrying the tray into the bedroom, he set it on the dresser, turning to awaken the Ren'dorei mage.

While Jon had gone shopping, Lynesia must have gotten too warm for comfort in the bedclothes. She lay half-uncovered before Jon's appreciative gaze, the magecloth sheets down around her waist. His mind turned from breakfast to other matters as he appreciated the soft curve of her pointed ears, the sensual curve of her body under the purple silk nightgown she wore. Her small, firm, upturned breasts were visible beneath the thin lace bodice of the nightgown, her blue skin shining through the light gauzy material. Jon's mouth went dry as he contemplated how much he enjoyed giving those magnificent breasts the attention they deserved, the feel of her dark azure nipples under his fingers and then his lips. Lynesia enjoyed it when Jon was a trifle rough, and he grew erect remembering how she moaned passionately when he would bite and pull on the rubbery tips.

His eyes lingered on her full, plump lips, slightly parted as she slept. He remembered his kissing those lips the night before, caressing them with his tongue. There was not a single square inch, from her forehead to her dainty little feet, that Jonathan didn't worship with his lips.

Almost without conscious thought, Jon's hands slowly pulled back the sheets from her waist, exposing the rest of her to his gaze. The nightgown was cut just above her knees, and had slits along either side almost to her slender waist, exposing her outer thighs. Jon bent down and grazed his lips over her satin-textured skin, enjoying the taste that was uniquely hers. She stirred, and her eyes opened. Seeing Jon, she grinned as he moved the nightgown aside and slowly pried her legs further apart, his lips skimming lightly over her thigh as he exposed more of her. Jon moved to reposition himself slightly. She trembled as he kissed her inner thighs.

Using his fingers, Jon opened her flower more fully, enjoying the scent of arousal. His lips and tongue began a gentle teasing of her labia, staying well away from her clitoris.

"Your slit tastes wonderful, my love. I can do this for hours!" Jon murmured as he savored the taste of her honey on his tongue. Lynesia moaned her response just as Jon stroked her labia with a well-manicured finger.

"I love how responsive you are, my girl... how you grip my finger so tightly," he added enjoying the feeling of her vaginal muscles contracting around his invading digit. Lynesia's hips were moving now, wanting more than one slender finger inside her. Jon curled his tongue up and pushed it inside along his finger, slowly dragging it upward. When his tongue stroked her clitoris, his Ren'dorei lover spasmed with pleasure.

Jonathan removed the single finger from within her while sucking her clit and the surrounding flesh into his mouth. Lynesia gasped as pleasure shot through her body. Jon's finger -and a second finger - came back, working its way inside her in time to the thrusting of her hips. Jon's tongue lashed across her clit as the slightly curled his fingers, seeking that sensitive spot set just above and back inside the warm, wet flesh of her mound. he stroked her inside in attunement with her motions, and his tongue applied more pressure to her clitoris. Chess repeated this motion, again and again, feeling the tension in her body build beneath his touch and taste.

Jon could feel the tension within her body build towards release. He snuck a finger from his other hand and stroked the outer rim of her cunt, gathering some of the wetness as a lubricant, and when she was teetering on the edge using that lubricated finger to massage the tight ring of her ass. The additional sensation pushed her hand over the edge, and she made banshees quail with envy as she gave voice to her orgasm. Jon continued to stroke her manually and lingually as she convulsed again and again around his fingers. His mouth gathered her moisture greedily, the sweet tang of her orgasm exciting him even as he could feel her push him away; after an orgasm, Lynesia often found herself sensitive to the point of painfulness.

Jon backed away, grinning. "Good morning, my love! I've made you breakfast in bed"

He got to his feet and regained the breakfast tray. She sat up, and he put the tray on her stomach. She looked down at the savory crepes and looked at him. "You aren't having some?"

Jon Chess smirked at her.

"I have already eaten, thanks!"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Jon Chess: Breakfast in Dalaran

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 115 milliseconds