Jonathan Creed

-------

I was surrounded by symbols of all different colors. They danced around me as if I was their returning god. I gazed into what I knew to be Sarah's chip. Her glass wall was more intricate than Carol's ... but I suppose that was just the difference between the X18's and an X16.

This chips name was Violetta ... and I could tell that Violetta would do anything for me ... I needed only to ask.

I let my consciousness wander lazily through the floating glyphs. I spied Sarah's code. These symbols ... like Carol's ... appeared more solid than the others. They also didn't move.

Here symbols said, 'Your sexual being belongs to the imprinter he is your Master"

I guess that explained the sex slave stuff.

I continued to move through Sarah's chip ... until I found the cluster of symbols that controlled her imprinting.

It said the same as Carol's had, 'The imprinter is... '

I couldn't read the symbol that I knew stood for my name. But that didn't concern me. What concerned me was that it was fading ... like a candle in a room without oxygen.

Suddenly the symbol vanished.

I paused ... waiting for the inevitable destruction of everything around me. But it didn't happen. I looked back were the old symbol used to be. A bright blue symbol was shining in its old space. It said Rex.

This was exactly what happened with Carol.

I didn't understand what was going on ... and that troubled me.

I withdrew from Violetta and returned to the real world.

-------

Sarah was still kissing me as if nothing had happened.

To tell the truth ... I didn't know if anything really 'had' happened.

She pulled her mouth back and stared into my eyes. "I love you Master," she said with adoration.

I grinned. "I know that Sarah. Now what do you say we bid a hasty retreat? I called in the FBI, but I think I'd rather get out than not."

Sarah giggled. "I agree Master."

-------

I sensed the door opening before I saw it.

I was just helping Sarah to her feet ... when I felt a tingle in the back of my head.

I turned quickly, just in time to see the two goons enter the room. They were both carrying pistols but they weren't pointing them at us.

The first one started talking, "Now stop right there you little fucker ... I don't know what's goin..."

I couldn't hear the rest ... my brain had once again kicked itself into hyper drive ... and suddenly I was visualizing a thousand different scenarios in my head at once.

In less than half a second I had planned the movements my body would take. My calculations insisted there was a ninety three percent chance of success.

Both the goons held their weapons slack in their hands ... their confidence would be their undoing.

I moved quickly. I flung my hand behind my back and grasped Turner's pistol. I whipped it out of my waist band. At the same time I pitched myself forward into a roll. I neatly rolled out of the cell door. As I completed my roll I popped up onto one knee, and lined up my sights with one of the closest goon's heart.

I put three bullets into his chest ... each were only half a centimeter apart.

Goon number two was reacting slower than I had calculated. I had been prepared to duck and roll a second time and take a bullet in the shoulder ... but apparently it wouldn't be necessary.

Instead I simply readjusted my sights and put two bullets between his eyes.

He died with a look of shock on his face.

This entire encounter took four seconds.

Behind me, Sarah screamed.

-------

My beautiful read headed slave was a quivering mass of female flesh in my arms.

"Oh, Master..." she said, "that was so scary. They had guns and I thought we were going to be prisoners again."

I softly rubbed the back of her head as she pressed her face into my collar bone.

Sarah looked up at me with glistening eyes. "But you moved so quickly ... it was almost ... inhuman." Sarah said with wonder.

I gazed into her beautiful emerald eyes. "Sarah, I can explain everything ... but not here. Let's go into the other room ... I don't want to be around dead bodies if I don't have to be.

I picked Sarah up ... and carried her over puddles of blood into the next room.

-------

Carol watched us enter from a corner. "You killed them didn't you?" she said calmly.

I nodded grimly.

Carol closed her eyes. "Somehow ... I knew they wouldn't stop you."

"You bitch," Sarah screamed.

She started wiggling in my arms. She was desperately trying to get down and get at Carol. Presumably to try and claw her eyes out.

I tweaked Sarah's nipple ... hard. She made a small squeak and stopped moving.

"I'm going to let you down little slave ... but I don't want you to attack Carol ... do you understand?"

"But Master ... she's been so horrid. How do you know she won't attack us when we turn our backs?"

I responded simply, "Because I'm her Master now too."

I gingerly placed Sarah down on her feet.

Sarah put her hands on her hips. "What do you mean you're her Master?"

I groaned slightly. "Once again my dear slave that story is a long one, and there is no time. Suffice it to say she has a chip, and I am her imprinter. She is just like you."

Needless to say Sarah didn't take that so well.

-------

Despite much name calling and bitching. Sarah helped me carry Carol into the service lift.

Carol hadn't spoken a word. She took Sarah's abuse stoically.

We rode up the lift in silence.

-------

The doors opened slowly ... they made a sluggish grinding noise that came with age and old technology.

To our great surprise, we were greeted by five pairs of assault rifles. All of them were pointing at us.

A swat team was sitting outside the elevator. I raised my hand slowly.

"I'm the agent," I said. "The bad guys are downstairs."

-------

"This seems to be becoming a theme with you Jon," Jim said.

We were standing out in the parking lot of an old condemned shopping mall in the middle of New Jersey. Police cars and Bureau sedans littered the lot. Red and blue lights twinkled from every direction.

I was wrapped in a standard issue police blanket. Jim and I were leaning against his car.

"What's the theme," I asked. "Calling for help with a pen?"

Jim smiled. "Well that too," he said. "No, the theme I was thinking about was the women."

"Oh?" I said.

Jim nodded. "Every time you go off on your own you come back with a sex slave."

I chuckled. Despite Carol's injured knee she had refused to be taken away from me. Sarah and she were both being interrogated by Special Agent Karen Smith, my least favorite Agent.

No doubt the formal statements had already been taken. She was probably grilling them on women rights by now.

I sighed.

There would be a lot of follow up on this. There would be papers to sign and interviews to give. Jones would probably rip my head off for allowing myself to be kidnapped.

I didn't know how I was going to deal with Carol, and I didn't know how I was going to deal with having a neural processor of my own.

I sighed again.

My world was going to be busy after this.

But that didn't matter right now. Right now I just enjoyed the cool night ... and the silent camaraderie with Jim.

-------

Chapter 22

~Five Days Later~

"You've been very bad slave."

Sarah nodded.

Her position was truly a work of art. She was eagle spread on my bed. Her arms and legs were tied to the bed posts with scarves.

Her pale breast's rose rapidly. She murmured something behind her bright red ball gag.

I grinned. "Oh no. No speaking slave. Only good little girls may speak ... and you've been bad. Haven't you?

Sarah nodded.

Her face was flush with arousal.

I dragged my little leather flogger across her stomach. "Do you like my new toy slave?"

She nodded.

I smiled. "Then I'm sure you won't mind if I use it on you."

Sarah shivered in her bondage. The little British teenager looked so helpless. She pleaded with her eyes for me to have mercy ... for me not to whip her.

But her body pleaded for something different all together.

I trailed the flogger down over her mons and placed it lightly on the entrance to her sex. I slowly pulled it away, and it came back glistening.

I gently placed the flogger under her nose. "It would seem your cunt likes the idea of a whipping little slave."

Sarah moaned behind her gag.

She moved her body side to side ... as if trying to escape me. We both knew she didn't want to escape. She was testing her bonds to ensure she couldn't ... to ensure my ownership of her was complete.

"Bad girl," I said softly. I brought the flogger down sharply on one of her breasts. She grunted slightly.

The pale mound of female flesh wobbled. A small pink welt emerged.

Sarah rolled her hips ... seeking contact for her neglected pussy.

I ignored her wet sex and flogged her other breast.

She groaned.

Slowly and methodically I began to flog every inch of Sarah's pale exposed body. At first she shied away from the blows ... but slowly, I began to notice that she lifted her body to meet my little whip.

It was an exquisite experience ... to know a woman wanted me to whip her. It was exhilarating.

I paused, and ran my free hand over her dripping pussy. Sarah squealed and thrust her crotch into my hand.

"Sarah," I said. "Would you like me to whip you're pretty little pussy?"

Sarah stopped moving. Her emerald eyes gazed into mine. She was more animal than human right now. Lust had overcome her.

She nodded slowly.

I brought the flogger down again. There was a wet sound as the leather landed on her vulva.

A tremor rocked through Sarah's body, and her eyes rolled up into her head.

When she didn't open her eyes after a few seconds I got worried. I quickly removed her ball gag and freed her arms from the scarves.

With one hand I caressed Sarah's face. "My sweet ... are you all right?"

A slow smile spread across Sarah's face. Her eyes slid open. "Yes Master ... I am better than alright. You are right to whip your naughty slave. I must remember to be nice to Carol."

I grabbed her breasts and kneaded them roughly. "It sounds like you don't really believe that little cunt."

Sarah squealed as I pinched her nipples.

"Stay still slave." I said. "I haven't cum yet ... and you have a very exposed and very wet vagina that can take care of that problem for me."

Sarah moaned, and sank back down onto the bed."Yes Master, use my cunt for your enjoyment," she said huskily. "That is what my pussy exists to do ... that is what I exist to do."

"Damn straight," I said.

I quickly unzipped my pants and freed my erect cock. Sarah's eyes dilated as they locked onto my exposed member. A thin line of drool slithered down her throat.

I plunged into her hot opening with all the force I could manage.

"Oof." Sarah said as my pubic bone smashed into hers.

"Do you like being used like this slave?" I asked. "I've just whipped your body and now I'm using you like a sex toy."

Sarah's voice was uneven due to my hard thrusts.

"Yes ... Master ... your slave ... loves it when ... you ... use her."

I grinned... "I'm going to cum slave ... prepare yourself to receive my pleasure."

Sarah started meeting my thrusts... "Oh, yes Master. Give me your seed. Use me as a receptacle for your cum."

Her words spurred us both on to a roaring climax ... her pussy contracted around my cock ... as it milked gob after gob of hot semen into her waiting womb.

Sarah sighed as I collapsed on top of her. She encircled me in a warm hug and held me close. My body was squashing her breasts ... but she didn't seem to mind.

"I love you Master," she said softly.

I raised myself onto my arms. I started into my slaves beautiful face. She gazed back in adoration as if she were staring into the face of her god.

"I love you too my darling slave."

For a second ... the world stood still, and everything was flawless. Sarah and I were together, and we had accepted our roles and our desires.

A loud banging on my bedroom door ruined our perfect moment. "Would you two stop your fucked up role play! I might have to live here but I refuse to listen to that slut screaming all morning!"

Sarah scowled darkly.

I winced slightly. Carol had done nothing to endear herself to Sarah. I was trying to train Sarah to be nice to the other woman ... but things like this made it difficult.

We both listened to her stop down the stairs. The guest bedroom door slammed loudly in the distance.

Sarah glared at the door. "Bitch..." she said.

I lightly slapped her on the ass. "Shhh, Sarah. Allow her these little outbursts. She is having trouble adjusting to her new situation. Besides, do you enjoy our 'fucked up role play?'"

Sarah giggled. "You know I did Master. If I had my way I'd be nothing but your naked little slut all day long. You could whip me and fuck constantly ... and I could serve my Master."

I patted her on the head.

She leaned into my arm and pressed her cheek into it.

I sighed and slowly removed my body weight from her. My cock popped out of her with a small wet noise.

Sarah mewled. "I hate it when you take it out. I feel so empty without it."

I grinned down at her. "Greedy little thing aren't you?"

She smiled. "Of course silly ... I can never get enough Master cock."

I undid the scarves around Sarah's ankles and helped her to her feet.

I offered my hand. Sarah took it and I helped her to her feet. Sarah lifted her arms in an exaggerated stretch. Her breasts lifted, and I found my eyes uncontrollably drawn to them.

"See something you like Master?" Sarah asked sweetly.

I didn't answer her. I was thinking about something.

Sarah's smile dropped a notch. She waved her hand in front of my eyes.

"Master? Are you alright? Did I say something wrong?"

I looked at her with serious eyes. "Sarah," I said. "I have a question for you."

Sarah paused and her brow crinkled. "Um ... of course Master."

I took a deep breath. "Do you remember what we talked about the night before we were kidnapped? Do you remember what we argued over?"

Sarah looked down at her feet. Her face turned red.

"Yes Master, I do."

I reached under her chin and lifter her face so she could look at me. "What did you ask of me that night Sarah?"

Sarah mumbled something under her breath.

"What's that slave?" I said. "Speak up; I might just punish you for real if you don't stop muttering.

Sarah whimpered. "I asked you to be sterner with me Master. I asked you to treat me like a real slave.

"Do you still want that Sarah?" I asked quietly.

Sarah shook her head. "Of course not Master didn't you read my note? I said that..."

"SARAH!" I shouted interrupting her. "Don't lie to me ... don't ever lie to me."

Sarah jumped in surprise.

"I'm going to ask you again Sarah." I said. "Do you still want that treatment?"

Sarah sunk to her knees ... and gazed at the floor. "Yes Master ... I still do."

I nodded.

"Very well," I said. "Then I will treat you as such."

Sarah nodded at the floor. "Thank you Master."

I nodded and smiled. "I know there have been a lot of changes since we were kidnapped. I know things are different now that Carol is living with us. But I still want to focus on us Sarah. Circumstance might have driven us together ... but I speak from the heart when I say I couldn't live without you Sarah."

Tears dropped from Sarah's eyes onto the carpet. "I feel the same way Master. I'm glad I have this chip in my head. I'm for everything that has happened ... because all the things we've been through ... I would never be here with you."

Her words melted right through me. "Go take a shower Sarah. I'll cook breakfast today."

Sarah nodded, "Yes Master." She pranced away to the bathroom

I watch lovingly as my little red head left the room.

Things sure were different now.

I had two female slaves. One willing, and one unwilling. I had just gotten a promotion at work ... along with a new office and a whole new set of responsibilities and strangest of all ... I now had a micro chip in my brain that's function was unclear to me.

I sighed and settled onto the bed.

I heard the shower running in the bathroom ... and distant traffic moving from outside my window.

Strange how such normal things still existed now that my world was so abnormal.

As I was thinking, I remembered something Professor Casey had said to me.

Professor Casey was always trying to come up with memorable quotes ... he was determined to become quoted after his death for some witty little one liner. He would come up with pages of the things. Some of them were good ... others ... not so much.

But I distinctly remembered his best one.

'A normal life is not a life worth living.'

The more and more I thought about it ... the more the more and more I agreed.

The phone rang on my bedside table ... and it jerked me out of my reverie. I reached over to answer it.

"Hello, this is Jonathan Creed."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Jonathan Creed
  • /
  • Page ⁨16⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds