Jordan and the Lady

"You make me want you again."

As she sat up he gently caressed her tits, sending shivers down her spine, then pinched her nipples so they became dark pink and hard, with puffy pink areola. As Jordan sucked on them he laid her naked body back down on the bed.

"Sexy lady, I want you," He whispered.

Jordan then rewarded his tongue, and it trailed down her body and along her slightly rounded belly to her hips, and noticed the faint murmurs she exhaled as he sucked on her hips and nibbled on her thighs.

"Oh baby yes!" Meg called out. And her hips started to gyrate furiously.

As he licked her inner thighs and along her pussy lips Meg's breathing became more rapid and her head whipped from side to side on the bed. Jordan lifted her hips and shoved his tongue through her slit and licked inside for a minute. Then he sucked and nibbled on her clit, just before he held on to her hips and tongue fucked her.

Meg never realized the intense electrical pulses that could be felt from sex, and now knew just how much she needed it. Her eyes filled with tears.

Jordan looked up at Meg, with his face smothered in cum. He noticed the tears, but she shook them away and he said nothing.

As his tongue continued to tickle her pussy Jordan hooked two fingers and pushed them inside Meg, in search of her G-spot and tickled it. Meg screamed again as he found it, and her whole body shook uncontrollably.

"Fuck!" She yelled, as she came again and writhed around, breathless.

"Oh Meg baby, you have a great body!"

He moved up her body and held her down again.

He rammed his revitalized meat in her cunt, as he lifted her legs high up over his shoulders. Harder and faster he went and the sweat poured down him with each thrust.

"Scream baby scream!"

Meg suddenly brought her legs down and rolled them over so she was on top riding him.

"I'm gonna ride you now baby!" She yelled.

Jordan watched Meg's tits swing around every time she bounced on him and grasped the swaying mounds and played with them. Then grabbed her ass cheeks hard and groaned as he felt his cock reach so high inside her.

He watched her face contort and her mouth as it achieved the 'O' when she reached orgasm. They both moaned as Meg's cum dripped all down his stiff rod.

Just as Jordan filled her with his cum once more, Meg felt the tears in her eyes again. She had never before felt this much emotion from having sex. Maybe it was the exhaustion, or the realization of really being fucked hard in every hole, or finding thrills from being touched in newly discovered areas, or even knowing she had done something totally out of character. But she collapsed on top of Jordan and sobbed.

"Hey." He said, and wiped her tears away. "What's this all about?"

Meg apologized, and after a few minutes they got up and dressed themselves.

"That was fucking amazing! When are you coming round again?" Meg asked.

"Next time you invite me for tea, I suppose." He replied.

"Ah yes, tea" said Meg as she suddenly remembered.

"Let's go and eat. We'll need to build our strength up after that. And I'll check the calendar to see when Len is coming home...."

February 2010

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 64 milliseconds