• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Josaphine's Conversion

Josaphine's Conversion

1234

This is my first story, I hope you all like it.

This is about a Dominant using VR (virtual reality) to take things to a new level. The concept is based around the incredible advances in VR technology and motion sensor suits (think Gollum in Lord of the Rings) and how it might one day be used by those with devious minds.

Robert knew Josaphine had an active imagination so now it was time to fully explore her mind and self control. She hadn't been his submissive for that long, perhaps 2 months and he was her first real dominant. Robert had a feeling that she was potentially the most exciting one yet.

Josaphine knew that something was up as it had been 4 weeks since she had been given any instruction by Rob, so when she received the text she started to get chills. When there is a delay this long there is always something new and it always brings pleasure, eventually.

"Josaphine you are to be in position at 7pm!"

Robert had been wondering about the technology for some time and had finally worked out how to make it work. This was going to blow Josaphine's mind and would hopefully lead to her most explosive orgasm's yet. The most difficult thing was to work out the positions and angles required to get the full effect. This tech was amazing and it needed to work in just the right way to achieve the required result.

Josaphine arrived at 6.55 and as usual made her way into the entry and stripped. She had been very careful to ensure that she was clean inside and out and wore no jewellery or perfume. She did not want to be punished like that again.. At 7 she made her way into position and waited.

"Close your eyes," Rob said as he entered.

Josaphine did as instructed and could already feel herself getting that tingle. She felt Rob place something over her eyes, kind of like a mask but heavier.

"When you open your eyes you will not be here anymore, just trust and look," said Rob. "On your feet and open your eyes."

When Josaphine opened her eyes she saw an amazing landscape but somehow she was in it. She closed her eyes and opened them again. She appeared to be on a mountain and the view was incredible.

"Turn around," his voice startled her but she did as she was commanded.

The view kept going but now as she turned she could see a path from her position leading to an entrance to a castle.

"Keep turning," and as she came full circle she was entranced by how this could be happening.

Rob could see that Josaphine was taken back by what she was seeing, the first time he had played with VR it was the same and he knew that he had to find a way to use the tech to bring another dimension to their relationship.

It had taken a while to get the programs written to the point that the scenery and characters were just right and the movement suit presented a few challenges also but it was now ready to be used for the first time.

Josaphine was still taking it all in when she felt a hand on her shoulder. It was just touching her skin and it made her tingle.

"It is beautiful isn't it," he asked.

"Yes," replied Josaphine, she nearly said 'yes it is,' but caught herself in time. She knew she must only respond with yes or no answers unless told to speak freely and had been punished before for forgetting. Truth be told she did occasionally 'forget' as there were times when she liked being punished. She knew today though she must not forget as she wanted the full experience.

"Today will be a special day for you Josaphine, you are going to meet a very close friend of mine," said Rob as he turned Josaphine around to face the castle again.

She was taken back by this. Someone else? Who?. Her mind was spinning. There had always only been the two of them and she wasn't sure if she was ready.

"Don't panic, he is no stranger to you, he has always been here with us but I could never bring him to life before now."

Josaphine listened to those words and tried to make sense of it. Had there been someone else watching? Nope she was sure that there had only ever been the two of them. So who, oh, and then she had a thought. The mask, the scenery, it was all virtual and my master can now be anything he wants. Josaphine could feel herself getting excited by the prospect.

"Walk," Rob commanded and they starting heading to the entrance.

Rob knew he wanted to make this as real as possible so he had purchased river stone tile squares and laid them on the floor and he could see that Josaphine was amazed that she could feel the rock path under her feet as she walked along the virtual path.

The entrance of the castle was right in front now and they came to a halt. A voice called out and it was a guttural low scowl.

"Who seeks entry?"

Rob leant forward and whispered into Josaphine's ear. She listened carefully as she knew to get this wrong would be a very bad idea.

"My name is Josaphine and I seek to be transformed," There was a slight quiver in her voice and the response made her shiver just a little.

"I DON'T TAKE QUIVERING, WHIMPERING WEAKLINGS!"

This time the voice was strong and fierce and it made her step back and it was then she realised that Rob was no longer there. Josaphine realised that she needed to either turn around and face whatever punishment came or find the right answer.

She raised her face up and in a determined voice said "MY NAME IS JOSAPHINE AND I AM HERE TO BE TRANFORMED!"

Josaphine hoped that she had answered correctly, it just seemed to be the right response.

"Very well, perhaps there is fight in you yet," came the voice, "enter," and as it spoke the gates opened.

Josaphine stepped through the gate and into what felt like a huge room that was completely dark except for a candle sitting on a table in the middle of it. She made her way to the table and waited.

"So you say you are ready to be transformed yet you know nothing of me or this place."

The voice came from somewhere in front of her. "Did you master tell you about me?."

"No," replied Josaphine.

"Do you know why you are here?"

"For transformation," Josaphine answered and then realised that she hadn't been given permission to speak freely.

In the darkness she heard the voice take a deep breath. She waited for something, anything to happen, but nothing came.

"You would come here without knowledge of why, that is good. Perhaps there is hope for you yet."

This time the voice sounded smooth and reassuring, it was so confusing, and exciting.

Josaphine waited, not knowing what the voice looked like but she was about to get her first clue.

Rob had spent quite a lot of time getting the sensor suit right and now he was going to see just how well it worked.

Josaphine saw some movement at the edge of the flickering light, she focussed there and what she saw took her breath away.

Standing there was a god, or at least her fantasy of one. He was around 6 ft 3 tall, powerful physique without being overly muscular, long blond hair, tribal art tattoos down one side of his chest and the most intense blue eyes that seemed to look right through her.

The reaction on Josaphine's face answered the question of getting the suit right. Just like you see in the big digital movies, a person wears a black skin suit covered in sensors to detect your movements. But with VR goggles and 3D cameras the options are amazing. Rob just stood still and let Josaphine take in what she was seeing.

Josaphine couldn't quite believe what was right in front of here. A stunning physical man but more somehow. With only the candle to see by the light was flickering and it made it hard to make out some details but I was clear this was going to be no ordinary day.

"Transformation is not for the weak, it is not for the timid, what makes you ready?"

This time the voice had an inquisitive tone. Josaphine still wasn't sure if she could speak freely but she had been asked a question and knew that she had to respond.

"My master has brought me here and if he thinks I am ready then I must be?"

"I don't care about what your master thinks, I asked you! Answer me, speak freely or you will leave!"

Josaphine paused for a moment as she was now in a situation Rob had never put her before. There were always very specific rules and here she had to work out for herself how to respond. She knew she wanted to stay, this was like nothing she had ever experienced and no way was she leaving.

"I am ready to be transformed, I am yours to command, I am your pleasure, your desire, your servant."

Rob had to supress a smile, Josaphine was determined to succeed and that was exactly what he had hoped for. He stepped forward into the light to allow Josaphine to see who she was giving herself to.

Rob had looked long and hard for the right appendage for his creation. It was an 8 inch strap on but the girth was of a much bigger phallus. It was chosen because of Josaphine's love of being stretched. It had been covered with its own suit and also had sensors attached so that it could be seen in the virtual world. This meant that the Master had two cocks and both were clearly visible to Josaphine.

As the Master stepped forward into the light Josaphine took in everything from his eyes down to his chest and stomach but when her eyes got to his crotch she stopped.

Rob watched as Josaphine eyes stopped and he saw her mouth part slightly and heard her take a sharp breath.

It was magnificent she thought. It looked to be the right length and the girth, oh that is going to feel so good, stretching me. Then she saw that there were two and started to get very wet.

"So servant you wish to be transformed, you claim to my pleasure. I am not sure you are ready."

"I am ready, I am yours to command, I am your pleasure, your desire, your servant." replied Josaphine, almost breathlessly.

She wanted to be controlled by this Master more than anything and was prepared to say whatever he wanted to hear.

Rob could hear Josaphine's desperation and it made him a little mad. Did she think that this was all about her pleasure. No her words were his pleasure and he was going to show her just what that meant.

Josaphine realised as soon as she had spoken that she was in trouble. She could see the Masters face change and realised that he didn't want an easy servant. Although she had said she was his pleasure that didn't mean that he wanted her for her own pleasure and she knew that she was going to have to earn her release.

"Turn around." His voice has an edge to it that was nothing like she had ever heard before.

She turned around and waited for his next command.

She heard it just before it struck her ass. The swishing sound was one she knew well. It was the crop without the end on it and it stung as it bit into her flesh. She did her best not to react but couldn't help it.

"ON YOUR KNEES AND CLOSE YOUR EYES!" She did as she was commanded and waited.

"Open your eyes my servant."

This time the voice was soft and right next to her right ear.

The room had changed, they were now in a dungeon and the walls were covered in all manner of tools that no doubt were to be used on a servant. There were large images of the Master and others like him and they all looked, well, she just wanted to fuck them all.

"You are my servant and you will be my pleasure but you shall only be granted release from your sexual torment when I feel you have earned it. Now open your mouth and we shall begin."

Josaphine opened her mouth and the Master slipped his second cock in.

"There are to be no teeth on my cock, hurt it and I hurt you."

She knew that she wanted to please him and she did everything she could to keep her teeth from touching his skin. Just as she had got herself comfortable with his rhythm he moved and her teeth glanced him. Immediately he withdrew and moved away.

"Stand up."

Josaphine did as she was told and the Master leaned toward her and she felt his breath on her left nipple and then his teeth glanced over it. Just hard enough to hurt but also excite.

"Get on the table, on your back."

Josaphine turned and climbed onto the table. It was like a massage table that had a place for the head but this one was tilted back to give full access to her throat. She lay there and waited.

Once again his second cock pushed into my mouth and again I did everything I could to avoid contact with my teeth but once again they brushed his skin. He pulled out and this time he bit my left nipple harder, his incisor making sharp contact and taking my breath away. It was clear that the punishment would escalate every time I made a mistake.

"It seems like you are a slow learner, perhaps you are not ready for transformation yet."

The words were like a dagger to Josaphine as she wanted to show she was ready.

"Sit up," he commanded and she did as she was told, wondering if it was over before it had really begun.

Rob held Josaphine firmly by the back of the neck and guided her what looked like a covered table.

"You must be taught control of your body. If you do not you will never pass".

Rob lifted the cover and there was a multi level platform and in the centre was mounted a large rubber cock.

Josaphine was guided onto the platform, her feet on either side of the centre where the cock was mounted. Rob gently pushed her down.

"You are to squat over this cock and you must not let it enter you but it must touch you. If you let it enter you fail."

Josaphine slowly lowered herself until it was just touching her wet pussy. She didn't know how long this would last but felt good about her chances of passing this test.

Rob then turned the vibrator on, Josaphine moaned and involuntarily jumped up at the shock.

"IT MUST TOUCH YOU!" he boomed.

The crop whistled through the air and landed with a loud crack on her ass. Josaphine knew that something would be coming and was able to avoid flinching as it struck.

She lowered herself down again until the giant vibrating cock was just touching her pussy again and tried to maintain the position.

Rob watched as Josaphine absorbed the strike and then lowered herself and a smile touched his lips. She really wanted this and if there was any doubt the way her pussy was soaking the tip of the vibrator was a giveaway.

Oh god this feels so god but it is fucking torture. All she wanted to do is to squat onto this fucking thing but she didn't dare.

"You must not orgasm or you fail!"

There was a tone of scorn on his voice as he knew that was all she wanted.

The pressure in her was building but it was now Josaphineined by pain as her thighs were starting to burn in this squatting position. Josaphine knew that she wouldn't be able to last much longer but had to try and hope that she would be able to move soon.

Rob just watched her start to struggle, her thigh muscles were starting to quiver but she was somehow able to maintain the position.

Josaphine was on the edge on collapse, her pussy was soaking wet but was still able to stay in position but for how much longer she wasn't sure. Should I just squat she thought? It will feel so good to shove that fucking thing in me.

At that moment Rob lifted her up by the hair and the muscles in her legs felt like they would explode. She collapsed onto the floor but quickly tried to get up. She was able to stand after a few seconds but it wasn't easy.

"Very good slave. Move over here," Rob gestured toward a set of restraints hanging from the ceiling.

Josaphine walked over and raised her arms up to the restraints. Swish, wack.

"Did I instruct you to raise your arms?" he asked as the crop struck right across the thighs that were still shaking from squatting.

"No," replied Josaphine.

"Get back on the stand and squat."

As she heard those words Josaphine started to shake. She wasn't sure if she could take that again. As she lowered herself down the pain in her thighs started straight away but she was able to maintain her position but it was taking a lot of self control.

"Get up and move over here."

Josaphine did as she was instructed and knew she was running out of mistakes. Rob moved off to the side and came back with a harness that was suspended from the ceiling. He placed it around her and then placed restraints on her wrists and ankles. He then walked away and Josaphine could here a motor start. She could feel the harness tighten, her arms extended all the way up and her feet were being pulled apart. She was completely helpless.

The motor stopped and she was standing with her feet as far apart as they could go, her arms stretched out above her head as though she was on a rack, spreadeagled. She watched as the Master walked up, grabbed hold of one of her ankles restraints and pulled hard. Instantly she was suspended by the harness. The motor then started again and her arms lowered a little and this meant she was now suspended, on her back, her pussy fully splayed open.

"That's a nice little pussy you have there, do you want to keep it or should I transform it? You can speak freely."

"Transform it to what?" Josaphine asked

"A cock hungry cunt, what else."

"Yes, transform my little pussy into a cock hungry cunt please," Josaphine said, almost in a whisper.

.She was getting very horny now. She loved being so exposed and wanted to be fucked by those two cocks.

Josaphine was lowered onto the table and a spreader bar was attached to her ankle restraints. Then another bar was added to the spreader but this one was forming a T and on one end was a vibrator. Then a clamp was clipped onto each nipple with a cord from each running to a roller and then down to the end of the T bar.

"You are a bit wet servant, do you want something in your pussy?"

The vibrator was just touching her labia and Josaphine really wanted it inside her.

"Yes Master, I want it in me."

"Then put it in, all you have to do is pull your ankles down and you will have what you want," as he spoke he turned the vibe on.

Josaphine moaned and went to pull her ankles down hard to shove it in and then the pain hit. She was so focussed on her pussy that she had forgotten about the nipple clamps. Whenever she pulled her ankles in it pulled them tight. To pleasure herself she had to hurt herself. She was so desperate for that cock that she just tried to shove it in and was able to get a few strokes before her nipples needed a break. This was driving her insane with lust.

"What's wrong, I thought you wanted that cock, why have you stopped?"

Rob could see the dilemma in Josaphine's eyes, do I keep hurting myself or not?

"I do want that cock master, but it hurts." Josaphine answered and as she did she tried again as was able to get another few strokes before she had to stop. The need to come was building to an insane level now.

"It hurts because it is not me that is giving you pleasure. You are trying to please yourself but you need to understand that can no longer happen if you wish to be transformed. I decide if you receive pleasure and I decide what that pleasure is. Do you remember what you said when I asked you what you wanted?"

"Yes, I am ready to be transformed, I am yours to command, I am your pleasure, your desire, your servant."

"Mine to command, my pleasure, not yours!"

"Yes master"

Rob removed the T bar and clamps and walked around Josaphine with a feather just ever so lightly touching her skin. Twirling over and around her nipples, flicking past her clit and dancing ever so lightly around her anus. Josaphine knew that she had to enJosaphiney what she could without giving away that she was loving the touch.

Rob then grabbed the vibrator and placed it on Josaphine's clit and turned it on.

"Are you getting pleasure from this servant?" he asked, grinning as he did.

"NOOOoo," came the reply.

"You are lying to me and you are not pleasuring me!!"

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Josaphine's Conversion

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds