Journal of an Agent Ch. 09

I spent the next few days in London with Elizabeth. She showed me all the usual tourist places, but also some very unique and cool shops and museums that the average person would never think to look in. Sadly however, the day came when I had to return to Los Angeles and tackle the mountain of celebrity problems waiting for me on my desk. Elizabeth drove me to the airport and we kissed for a moment before I boarded the plane and headed home. From my window seat, I saw that Elizabeth waited by the terminal until I was out of sight.

That's when I realized what my feelings really were towards her: I loved her but I was not in love with her. I loved her company and her friendship and especially her body, but I did not have that deeper feeling and connection with her that I had shared with Alyssa. Pondering it some more, this didn't seem like a bad thing. Elizabeth would always be there for advice on a relationship, or a casual fling if I needed it. Perhaps I just needed some time away to consider where I wanted our relationship to go. I knew one thing: this wouldn't be my last encounter with Elizabeth Hurley.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 49 milliseconds