Journal of an Agent Ch. 10

Seconds later, I felt my own orgasm impending and just let myself go, erupting cum all over my hand and dick, some of it landing on the wood floor below me. The two of them rested for a moment, Rob smearing his cockhead all over Portia's cheeks as more cum dribbled onto her chest. As Rob pulled up his pants finally, both of them noticed me sitting on the couch, my dick still in my hand.

"Did we put on a good show Dean?" Portia asked, as she began to scoot towards me on her knees. The cum was all over her upper half now and I could see the small wet spot in her pants had grown much larger.

"I uhh...yea. Sorry, I couldn't help myself," was my meek reply. Rob was grinning wildly at me before walking over to fix himself another drink.

"Well, it looks like you made a mess. Let me clean it up for you," Portia said. She now kneeled before me and lowered her mouth on to my semi erect cock. Her lips felt like heaven as she slowly sucked the excess cum from my shaft. When all of it had entered her mouth, the overwhelming warmth of it had brought my dick back to full hardness. Licking my balls and the inner part of my thighs, Portia went after every drop of cum she could find. Not satisfied finally when she had clicked it clean, she began giving an encore performance on me, running her tongue up and down and basically all over my cock.

Rob in the meantime had positioned himself behind her and had dropped his pants once again. Reaching down to pull down Portia's sheer black pants, I made a weak effort to stop him.

"I thought you said you just wanted a blowjob?" I said.

"I want all I can have. You don't mind do you Portia?" Rob said as he slid her pants down to her feet. She lifted her legs and kicked them off, mumbling some sort of reply to him that could only have been "No."

Pulling her black thong panties aside, Rob lowered his cock down to her sopping wet opening. Rubbing it along the outside of her cunt and all over her ass, he finally began to sink himself into her. Portia groaned in pleasure on my cock as he did this, and it only helped to make her sucking harder and more pleasurable.

After bottoming out inside of her tight pussy, Rob began to get a tempo going and was slamming into her in no time. Her body rocked back and forth as he did this, his tactile cock sliding in and out of her with every thrust. Her naked body was a beautiful site to behold. I saw that her pussy hair was gone now and her cunt was bare and shaven, her pussy lips wrapping around Rob's cock while he fucked her. Of the three of us, Portia was enjoying herself the most. Deep throating me and moving her mouth up and down my cock like the slut that she had become, she had moved one hand down to her pussy. She held her hole open with two fingers while the other two were busy teasing and prodding her clit as she frigged herself to an orgasm.

Rob's stamina must have been low, because a minute later he pulled out of her and began jacking off quickly before erupting a geyser of cum that landed on her ass cheeks and back. The hot white cum dribbled down the inside of her leg and onto her fingers, which she was more than happy to mingle with her own juices and thrust back into her cunt.

Stepping away from her, Rob was going to pull up his pants but Portia was too quick. Sensing what was going on behind her, she quickly pulled her mouth from my cock and did a 180, thrusting her beautiful pussy right up next to my cock. Shaking her ass erotically against it, I used my hand to guide the head into the inside of her twat.

Portia shifted positions again and stood back up, only to lower herself down forcefully onto my shaft. This surprised me and knocked the wind out of me a little, but it was a pleasant surprise as my entire dick was now buried deep within her. I could feel the moisture and sheer heat from her hot box all around my cock as she flexed her pussy muscles, sending a ripple down my cock and my spine. Not wanting to miss an opportunity, Rob quickly shoved his dick into her mouth and began to fuck her face again. Portia loved this and began to suck furiously on him.

After being teased from the killer blowjob I had received, I was about to cum again almost the moment that I was deep within her. Grabbing onto her hips, I moved her ass up and down on my rod as my balls pounded furiously with her cleanly shaven snatch. I was unsure if I should pull out of her or just shoot my cum inside of her, but Portia wasn't giving me an answer either way. She wasn't the rich and famous actress now - she was a common whore who was getting dick from both ends and loving every second of it. Her blond hair was matted with sweat now as it swayed back and forth on the base of her head, the longest portions reaching down and tickling my abdomen.

I couldn't hold out any longer and moved to pull out of her, but Portia ground her hips deep into my thighs and wouldn't let my cock leave her tight pussy. I finally just gave in and with two sharp thrusts into her, I lined the inner walls of her cunt with my cum. I felt the sticky drippings of her snatch and my own cum seep out of her and smear themselves all over my thighs. Portia must have orgasmed at some point during all this, because when I finally pulled out, her wet pussy lips were dripping with her own juices.

When I was out of her cunt, Portia and Rob moved onto the floor, where Portia laid on her back. Taking his cock from her lips, he moved it between her beautiful breasts and started to tit fuck her at an excited pace. Portia's head was moving up and down on the floor as he did this, and her breathing was very tense and coming in short gasps. Unable to stand the feel of the soft globes of her flesh any longer, Rob shot his third load of the afternoon all over her breasts and her neck. Portia raised her head just enough to take the tip of his dick in her mouth and suck the last trail of cum from it.

I moved onto the floor next to Portia, and Rob and I proceeded to take our sticky cum onto our fingers and feed it to Portia as she licked them clean.

A few hours (and showers) later, Portia and I said our good byes, photos in hand.

As I walked her to her car, I asked her about Rob's honesty.

"Do you really think that those are the only copies of the photos?" I asked.

"Of course not. Since day one of his photographer career, Rob has always kept at least two copies of every photo he took. I'm just glad we got these. After the fuck session we had today though, I doubt he will try to do anything with them," Portia said. Her blond hair blew in the gentle breeze as she said this, and the image I had conjured up of her as a goddess returned.

Getting into her car, Portia handed me the photos in the envelope.

"Here, you can keep these. Call it a memento for those lonely night out in that big mansion of yours," Portia said with a wink before starting the car and heading back towards the free way. Stashing the photos into my briefcase, I got into my car and drove home, making sure when I got there to stash them in a secret place.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds