• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Journal of an Agent Ch. 14

Journal of an Agent Ch. 14

12

Chapter 14: Denise Richards

Feedback and suggestions always welcome. A note: I borrowed the character of Jack Shaffer from Ruthless Rick, who had used him previously in his story "Natalie Portman: Casting Couch". Ruthless Rick's email was antiquated so I don't think he is an active author anymore but if he is and is reading this then please forgive my forwardness in using him. Shoot me an email if you want me to remove him and I will make modifications to the story where appropriate.

Standard Disclaimer:

You must be 18 to read this story, be able to read erotica in your community, not be offended by the contents of it...blah blah, you know the rest.

This story may be distributed freely, for commercial or non-commercial use, but PLEASE leave my email/name on it! That's all I ask!

This is Part 14 of an ongoing series. Yes I know the celebs don't act like this in real life, but this is a fantasy after all.

* * * * *

Looking at the clock on the dashboard of my BMW X5, I watched it change from 12:00 to 12:01, thereby officially making me late for my meeting with Denise Richards. Punching in the numbers on my cell phone, I had Julie, my assistant, give me Denise's cell phone number. I nearly hit the car in front of me as I reached down to write it down on my notepad. Hanging up with Julie, I dialed. To my surprise, the driver of the car in front of me (a compact fire red Mazda Miata) picked up a phone and answered.

"Hello?" a female voice said.

"Denise? Is that you in front of me?" I said. I saw her glance back and wave at me, smiling that sultry smile that had made millions of men across the world's pants a little tighter.

"Well, I guess I don't have to feel bad about being the one who is late now do I?" Denise said with a laugh.

"No, I guess not. We are only five minutes away so I'm going to hang up now. I'll see you there," I replied, grinning to myself over the situation.

"Ok, see you in a few," Denise said, hanging up.

A couple minutes later we both pulled into the parking garage side by side on the Paramount Pictures studio lot. Denise got out of her car first and was dressed like a knockout. Not wearing much makeup, it didn't seem to matter at all, as her beauty would have been visible from outer space. She wore a short, knee length off white skirt with a black silk top that more than exposed her ample cleavage to anyone who passed by. Her long brown hair was done up in a pony tail above the top of her head. She put her keys in her purse and walked towards me as I was getting out of my car.

I had dressed casually because, of all the studios, I was most comfortable around Paramount and everyone seemed to be much more friendly there when it came to doing business. Wearing a pair of dark gray slacks and a white collared shirt with a brilliant red & black striped tie, I personally thought I looked pretty good, certainly good enough to be walking in with Denise Richards by my side.

Taking off her sunglasses, Denise's brilliant green eyes seemed to glow in the dim light of the garage. We took the stairs of the garage up one flight and then got inside of a compact full glass elevator that lifted us up the 8 stories to the top of Paramount towers.

"Wow. Isn't the view breath-taking Dean?" Denise said, turning to me as we rose. I nodded in reply; it was a brilliant site to see all of the studio warehouses and offices falling away from us as we shot up in the elevator. But the ride was short lived and behind us I heard the "DING" of the elevator coming to a stop. We walked out of it and down the hall toward Jack Shaffer's office, the head of Paramount.

"Mr. Shaffer will be with you in just a moment," his bubbly secretary said as we took a seat in the waiting room of his extremely plush office. Sitting there in silence, my mind wandered back to the dream I had had the night before about Britney Spears and how incredibly horny it had made me. Playing the dream back in my mind, I felt my pants start to bulge a little as I tried to stay focused on the task at hand and not think about that. Jack Shaffer, though a nice guy, was a notorious pussy hound and I knew he would try to maneuver in some way to try and get into the pants of Denise, despite the fact that I was right there. I couldn't let my guard down for a second with him for fear that I might end up signing Denise into a less desirable role for an upcoming film. I had heard rumors that the reason she dumped her last agent and came on with us was because this very thing had happened once before and led to her lesbian tryst in "Wild Things".

I was startled out of my own thoughts by the booming voice of Shaffer as he walked through the heavy oak double doors of his office to come greet us.

"Ahh, Dean. How have things been going? And the lovely Ms. Denise Richards. Always a pleasure," Shaffer said, taking her hand in his as he kissed the back of it lightly. God, he was starting in on her already. I moved quick to intervene.

"Hey Jack. Things have been good. Ready to get down to business?" I said, stepping between the two of them.

Jack looked a little perturbed at me for doing this but smiled a polite smile anyways.

"Of course. Please, come on in," Jack said, leading us into his office.

We followed and took a seat in front of him before his oak desk, which I noticed matched the entire decor of the office. Jack, a tall and lanky man with slicked back gray hair, took a seat in his overstuffed leather chair in front of us, a huge plate glass window overlooking the entire studio lot behind him.

"Now, let's get started. I've green lighted two projects that I think Denise would be perfect for. One is an action flick staring either Russell Crowe or Vin Diesel, playing an anti-hero. Denise, you would play the main character's love interest, torn between following him or doing what was right and helping the military hero who is after him. Benicio Del Toro has already signed on to play that role. Now, this role wouldn't be as physically intensive as your role in The World Is Not Enough but it would require a good bit of action stunts. We can get you a script by Thursday if you want this one and shooting begins in August," Shaffer said, moving a pen back and forth in his hands.

"Hmm...sounds interesting. I'd of course have to see the script before I sign on to anything but yea, I'm interested. What is the other role?," Denise replied, sitting up in her chair and looking attentive and interested. Her 36C breasts jutted against the fabric of her top and I had to tear myself away from staring at her.

"Well, the other role is a very hot sexual thriller where you would be playing opposite of Keanu Reeves. The script is being ironed out right now but it would require a sizeable amount of love making scenes. We would of course have to do a light and visual check on you to see how well you carry over to the camera when you are nude, but I'm sure that if I was left to do it or someone higher up here at the studio it would be carried out in the most professional manner possible," Jack continued. My ears perked up at this last comment and I knew that this was his attempt to weasel into her pants and get a chance to fuck her. I quickly spoke up.

"Jack, come on. You and I both know that Denise is very 'photogenic' and that if she were to do nudity in a film again that what she looks like on camera wouldn't be an issue. I mean, look at 'Wild Things' for Christ sake. Where were you when that film was being green lighted?" I said angrily. Every client that my firm had was valued and I wasn't about to let Denise Richards be exploited by this horny old man.

Jack just smiled politely again, a wicked and devilish smile that I knew was him containing his rage at myself for telling him "no". "Well, we didn't actually make 'Wild Things' so I wasn't involved in the process. Perhaps you are right, we can just look at footage from that film and make our decision," he said.

Jack focused his attention towards Denise, who this whole time had been watching us both intently like a poised cat as we argued over her back and forth.

"Now Denise, Dean here is a good agent. For his limited experience, he has a good head on his shoulders," Jack said, making sure to emphasize the word limited. "But keep in mind that right now, you are the object of lust in the eyes of teenage to adult men all over the country. Nudity certainly helped your career when you did 'Wild Things', or else we wouldn't be sitting here right now. Perhaps another nude scene would bring in enough ticket sales to send you towards being a bankable star. Just some food for thought," Jack said, folding his hands on his desk and smiling a warm smile at Denise. I have to admit that he looked like a concerned father when he did that, albeit a horny and oversexed one.

"I won't rule anything out yet, but I need to see a script first. I'm sure you wouldn't mind sending one to Dean when you get it complete would you?" Denise said in reply, her tone cold enough to let Shaffer know that she knew what was going on.

"I'd be delighted to. Now, let's talk payment on whichever picture you decide on," Jack said, his voice changing to one of strictly business.

We spent the next hour or so bickering and arguing over a few million dollars, with Jack taking the hard line that if she did the thriller there was at least $5 million more in it for her, plus a cut of the total box office gross. I made sure though that no matter what Denise decided, she would have full control over her character and would get to decide what she would and wouldn't do on screen, regardless of Jack's prodding.

As he walked us out of the office, Jack put his hand on Denise's shoulder.

"When you have a chance to look over those scripts, give me a call. Whatever you decide on I'm sure will be a smart choice. Perhaps we can have dinner to help celebrate," Jack said exuberantly, still trying hard to get Denise out of her panties however possible.

"Sure, that sounds like a good idea," Denise replied, flashing him a brilliant white smile. Jack patted her on the shoulder and shut the door behind us. "Sounds like a winning game plan. See you two later," he said, closing the door.

We walked out of the office and got back onto the elevator and I pushed the button for the ground floor.

"Thanks for sticking up for me in there Dean," Denise said. "I guess you heard what happened to my last agent when he let his pants think for both him and I," she said with a smile.

"No problem. Shaffer is known for being a major skirt chaser so I wanted to make sure that you didn't end up doing something you didn't want to. He is right though you know. You definitely are the "it" girl right now.

Denise just smiled shyly at me. I guess that even beautiful actresses like her can be a little bashful sometimes.

Denise looked like she was about to say something in reply, when suddenly the elevator was filled with a loud scraping noise that rocked the glass car back and forth harshly, flinging us into the one metal side by the doors. The car shook some more as it slid down on it's track slowly until finally stopping.

"Fuck!" Denise and I both said in unison. The elevator was stuck.

Looking up and around the car, there didn't seem to be any damage inside that I could see. We had only probably gone about a story or two when the car stopped and looking outside, I saw that we were extremely high up.

"I think we are stuck," Denise said, walking over to the emergency button on the elevator and pushing it. No response. Pushing it again, Denise held it in for a long time, with still no result other than a very slight buzzing sound. I was afraid that the electricity had cut out in the elevator, which meant that we were probably being held up only by the friction of the metal track on the car door and the side of the elevator shaft.

"Fuck! No one is answering at the control desk! Fuck!" Denise said angrily, kicking the floor with her heel. Suddenly, the car rocked again from her kicking, causing both of us to grab onto the handrails on the side of the elevator. I could feel my heart start to race in my chest at understanding the full effect of just how bad the situation was.

"I think we better not do that anymore," I said shakily. Denise's face had gone a pale white shade and she nodded solemnly in agreement.

"All we can do is wait I guess. I'm sure that SOMEONE is watching these elevators or will notice that something is the matter pretty soon," I said, sitting down carefully in the corner of the car.

"Yea, you are probably right. At least I HOPE you are right," Denise replied, taking a seat opposite me. She too sounded a little shaken by this whole thing.

I tried dialing back at the office to get Julie to send someone to help but it was no use - my god damn phone had no signal, not to mention the batteries were down to only one bar. Denise's phone was the same way, although she had more battery life on hers. So, we resigned ourselves to wait and sat in silence in the elevator car.

After around 30 minutes, with the combined heat of the suns rays beating in through the glass and without any air in the car, it became very hot, very quickly. I could feel my whole back become drenched in sweat as the minutes rolled on. Loosening my tie, I took it off as well as my heavy cotton white dress shirt and sat there in just an undershirt and my slacks.

Denise too was getting very warm sitting in the car, although where she was sitting was in the most shady portion of the stuck contraption. Pulling a bottle of water from her purse, she sipped on it occasionally to try and cool down. I had a few sips and between the two of us, it was gone very quickly, leaving us just as hot as we were before.

I saw Denise squirming over in her corner, trying to fan herself with the fabric of her silk shirt. It didn't do much good, as the material stuck to her wet, sweaty skin. Finally she said "Dean, it wouldn't make you uncomfortable if I took this shirt off would it? I mean, I would still be wearing my bra but I just don't want to cross a business line if you know what I mean," Denise said.

I gulped dryly in my throat. "No, go ahead. I don't want you passing out inside of this oven. We've already got enough problems to deal with," I said.

Denise smiled and said "Ok" softly. Unbuttoning her shirt in the front, she made her way down her ample chest and her trim tummy to unbutton the shirt, peeling it off of her sweaty skin and setting it in the middle of the car. Her bra was a lace Victoria's Secret brand, and I could see beads of sweat running down her breasts and soaking into the fabric. Taking her hair down from her ponytail, she shook her head lightly back and forth and let her rich brown hair drape over her shoulders.

Closing her eyes and leaning her head back against the wall of the car, she sighed "That's much better,"

I nodded in agreement, enjoying the free show sitting just a few feet in front of me. I put my hands to my forehead and pretended like I was covering my eyes from this exasperating situation when really I was transfixed by the site of her large breasts moving up and down slowly as she breathed.

We sat in silence again for a while, and I could feel all of my energy and strength being sapped out of me as I sweated profusely. Both of us had taken off our shoes and had piled all of our clothes now in a little pile in the center of the car. Glancing at my watch, I saw we had been there for over an hour and a half.

I must have dozed off because suddenly I heard a man's voice on the loud speaker above us.

"Everyone alright in there?" the voice said, a deep gruff sound.

"It's very fucking hot in here. Are you going to get us down anytime soon?" Denise yelled back at him.

"We're working on it. How many people are in the car?" the man said.

"Just two of us," I replied. "And we are about to die from heat exhaustion. Any idea at all when you will let us out of here?" I said.

"We have two technicians up at the top of the shaft. They said it will be another hour at least. Just sit tight. If you look over on the far right of the car, there is a panel you can open to let some air in there. That should help you out a little bit," the man said.

I looked over to where he was talking about and sure enough, there was a panel. It was about 2 feet by 2 feet and welded onto the outer wall by clear hinges. I don't know how we missed seeing it before. Pushing on it, it swung open and I felt a cool breeze rush in.

"Thanks for telling us about the window," Denise said. "Can you see us in here or just hear us?"

"No ma'm, we can only hear you. The video camera shorted out when the car stopped so we have to talk to you now through this radio frequency," the voice said.

"Oh. Ok," Denise said, sounding a little dejected.

"In the meantime, you folks just hang in there and we will get you down as soon as we can," the man said. "If you need anything, just push that CALL button above the emergency button,"

"Alright, thanks," I said. I heard the click of the call ending and then we were in silence again, except for the sound of the freeway traffic and blaring horns a few miles away from the studio.

"Another fucking hour in this hellhole," Denise said. "I'm not sure if I can make it. I think I might have blacked out a few times there a while ago,"

"Yea. Modern technology. Fucking great," I replied. "Maybe you should come sit over here by me. The air from this window feels good and it sure woke me right up,"

Denise crawled over towards me on her hands and knees, afraid to stand up and risk rocking the car again.

Taking a seat next to me, Denise reached her arm out of the window and felt the breeze, letting it run lazily through her fingers.

"It does feel nice out there. I can't believe we didn't notice that thing before," Denise said, laughing at the situation.

"Hey, I know. Why don't we keep talking? That will pass the time and keep us both from getting too tired from exhaustion," Denise said, facing me. Her brown hair was matting on her forehead and a loose strand hung right down the center of her face sexily.

"Yea, that sounds like a good idea. Was there something you wanted to talk about? Did you have any opinions on those scripts?" I replied, trying not to get lost in her emerald gaze.

"No, not really," Denise said softly. "They both sound okay. Even the sex one, I actually kind of enjoyed doing 'Wild Things', it was exciting. What I wanted to ask you was about the waiting room today. You seemed really vacant and distant. Are you ok?"

I was amazed that a girl like Denise was concerned about me, and I would have laughed at the situation, had I not seen the genuine worry in her eyes. Swallowing the laugh in my throat, I tried to think of the best way to tell her what had really been distracting me.

"Oh, that. No, I'm fine. I was just thinking about a dream I had last night, that's all," I replied, carefully choosing my words. I was hoping that by being intentionally vague I would help deter her from asking any more questions and thus keeping me from spilling the details of my sordid sex dream. But to my surprise, it only encouraged her more.

"A dream huh? Wow! I've been reading this book all about dreams. It analyzes them and tells you what they mean. I think it's soooo interesting," Denise said, her face lighting up. She was giggling like a little school girl almost and I knew that my goose was cooked. "So tell me Dean, what was in this dream that you can't stop thinking about,"

"No, I can't tell you about it," I replied flatly.

"Oh yes you can! Come on! I want to know!" Denise said, tugging on my arm like a little girl.

"No, I really don't think you want to hear it," I said, trying to sound convincing.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Journal of an Agent Ch. 14

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 231 milliseconds