Journal of an Agent Ch. 17

When I lifted my head back up, refreshed from the steamy water, Winona was laying across the jacuzzi, reclined and relaxed, her toe dipping lazily in the water.

"You don't mind if I have a cigarette do you? That orgasm was just TOO fucking great! I mean, I heard you were good and all but WOW!" Winona said. I told her I didn't mind so she fished out a smoke from ehr nearby purse and lit it, exhaling the smoke above her. The odor was pungent in sweet, and made for an interesting scent when mixed with the smell of sex and the chemicals from the pool and spa.

I moved back to the side of the jacuzzi and just watched her, Winona's breasts moving up and down slowly as she inhaled, her pert nipples still aroused from the sexual activity.

"Dean, stand up. I want to try something," Winona said. I stood up in the jacuzzi and looked down at her. Taking my half hard cock in her hand, Winona pulled me over towards her. She stroked up and down the shaft of my cock quickly, getting me hard in a heartbeat. Then, with her other free hand Winona put the cigarette to her lips and inhaled deeply, holding the smoke in her mouth.

Lowering her head over my cock, Winona opened her mouth as she let my dick slide between her lips. My member fully in her mouth now, Winona exhaled lightly around me. At first I felt nothing but then suddenly my cock began to tingle all over, the heat and chemicals in the smoke causing my cock to react strongly. I felt myself grow so hard it almost hurt, as I looked down and watched the smoke billow out away from my balls like steam escaping from an engine. The tingling continued as the last trails of smoke spilled out, and Winona lifted her mouth from me.

I was gasping from shock, the sensation unlike anything I ever had felt before. I looked back down at Winona and she was grinning at me wildly.

"I had heard that gets men extremely turned on. Something in the chemicals from the smoke. So, you wanna fuck now?" she said.

I didn't answer, only jumped over at her playfully and rolled on top of her. She lifted her head up to kiss me and I returned the kiss, feeling her naked body pressed beneath me as my cock lay inches from her snatch, resting on my stomach. Putting my arms above her shoulders, I lifted up my hips and we both watched as my cock slowly moved down to her pussy and I pushed forward, the tip of my head sliding into her.

Winona gasped a little and exhaled, as I lowered my weight onto her and pushed more of my cock into her. Winona's pussy was not as tight as I thought it would have been, but it was warm and soft, and she seemed to have great control over the inner muscles. I felt her squeeze around my shaft as I finally had all 9 inches inside of her.

I wasted no time pistoning in and out of her, because I knew that the little blow job trick she had just done would make me cum pretty quickly. Rocking my hips back and forth inside of her, I moved my head down to her panting chest. Winona was lost in her own world, her head writhing around and bouncing back and forth as I slammed in and out of her. Our bodies wet from the water, we moved back and forth in a rhythm like a well oiled machine. The only sound heard in the room was the sound of my balls slamming against the crack in Winona's ass and her occasional moans.

I felt my load building up in my balls as I bucked harder into Winona. She sensed I was coming, how she knew I have no idea. Still, she egged me on to get my balls ready to unload inside of her snatch.

"Yea Dean, I can feel you about to come. Well do it for me baby, unleash your load inside me. I want to feel you in me! Do it! Do it! Do it!!!!!!!!!" Winona screamed again. I felt my balls tighten up and I did just as she said, shooting wave after wave of cum inside of her. The orgasm was incredibly intense, probably due to all the teasing and encouragement Winona was giving me.

After 4 or 5 spurts, and after cumming for almost a minute, I finally subsided and pulled my soft cock from Winona's snatch. She rolled over onto her stomach and slowly lowered herself back into the water. We laid on top of each other for a few minutes, not saying anything. Winona fondled my balls a little while I teased her nipples. It was just casual sex but I knew that both of us had enjoyed it a lot.

"So, did I live up to what you had heard about me?" I finally said.

"Oh yea, without a doubt," Winona sighed contentedly.

The rest of my vacation, I spent (unlike my original plan), hanging out with Winona. She had gotten there only a day before me and we both were planning on staying the same amount of time. We skied, swam in the pool and just relaxed, enjoying each others company. I didn't even think once during the whole vacation of bringing her over to my firm - I just enjoyed her company and got to know her as a real person, not just a celebrity. Recharged and refreshed when I left, I returned to LA.

CHAPTER 18: Lucy Liu / Zhang Ziyi

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 497 milliseconds