Journey into Cuckoldry Ch. 06: Double Six

She surely was a lost cause as far as sex was concerned -- and so was I!

"Cheating on Steve?" I asked as softly as I could manage. She nodded.

"I know it sounds wrong but... but I can't help how I feel. Please try and understand, CB."

"Wasn't I helping?" I asked as her breathing slowly began to return to normal and her body stopped trembling.

"You WERE helping!" she said in a choked voice. "That's the problem. You're not the real thing anymore. I need to save myself for him, you know this! I can't give in now and spoil myself for him when he'll be here in a few hours."

She was shaking bodily from frustrated and the denied orgasm. Keeping the truth from her was almost unbearably difficult but if I had told her in that condition God knows what would have happened.

"I'm sorry. I thought I was doing the right thing for you." I said, disappointed.

"You were Cucky Boy and I love you for it," she said, "it's just... I don't know... it's like I'm not in charge of my body any more -- or my mind when it comes to being fucked. It's like my body's in control of me and... it sounds stupid, I know... but I only want him!"

"But you're trembling," I protested, "I've never seen you so turned on or so frustrated before. Surely..."

"I'll just have to live with it. I've waited so long already, I must be able to hold on another day."

"Not even a small orgasm?" I suggested, accepting defeat.

She smiled.

"Thanks CB. I'm so pleased you understand," she said, calming down and kissing me on the cheek, "I know you were trying to do the best for me but..." she paused running out of words, then continuing. "Just think how much better it will be for both of us tomorrow when he arrives and fucks me properly!"

She chuckled.

"The way I feel right now he probably won't even have to touch me to make me cum!"

***

Half an hour later I lay in the darkness next to my sleeping wife. I had washed my hands and face but the smell and taste of her juices still pervaded my mouth and nose and I revelled in it for the moment, my hand sliding gently up and down the erection that just wouldn't budge.

It had been a strange day. I was deeply disappointed too about the prospect, after so much anticipation and build-up, of not seeing my wife having orgasm after orgasm at Steve's hands. It only now dawned on me just how much I had been looking forward to it and how very big a let down his absence was.

True, I had enjoyed a flash of Cuckold joy when Mitch had fondled my wife's bottom on the dance floor and when they had kissed goodnight using tongues, but this only made me desire seeing her being thoroughly fucked all the more.

But what was really preventing me sleeping was the dread I felt knowing the bad news Carmen and I had to break to her in the morning. I had never seen my wife so aroused; so desperate to be fucked yet so very determined to remain faithful to her lover rather than me, her husband.

I wondered how on earth she would react to the news that he wasn't going to be there for her at all!

Suddenly I realised the magnitude of what I was saying. I had brought my sweet, loving wife two thousand miles specifically to watch her being unfaithful and now was disappointed that it wouldn't happen and heartbroken that I would have to tell her that her lover wasn't coming.

I truly was the natural Cuckold that Carmen had always known.

Chapter 7 -- Seventh Heaven -- will be published very soon

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds