• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Journey into Melanie's Reality Ch. 03

Journey into Melanie's Reality Ch. 03

12

Author's note: You will follow this more readily if you begin with the first two chapters. My apologies to readers for the long gap between the second and third chapters.

Thanks to all who have commented by post and email. My deepest gratitude to my careful editor, and to a new friend who has also helped.

*****

He flicked off the alarm; immediately realised he was alone. Lay for a bit, reflecting on what Melanie had told him about life with George. And on the sex they had shared last night. God, he'd loved giving her the pleasure of fucking his arse. It hadn't aroused him at all physically, but her need had been palpable. Especially when she'd stopped trying to be careful, had used him for her own release.

He wondered why she'd left before the alarm. Considered going back to sleep; realised he couldn't. He showered, noting the stinging tenderness when he washed his arse. Shaved, dressed, and headed for the kitchen. Phil was waiting for the kettle to boil:

- Good morning young man. You're up early?

- Good morning Phil. Yes, I woke and couldn't get back to sleep.

- Uhuh. Conscience troubling you?

He started:

- Not particularly, no...

- Look Sandy, you promised me that you'd take care with the children, both of you. Frances spent the night in my bed after nightmares, because her mother wasn't there for her.

- I'm sorry...

- Shut up and listen to me man. I told Frances an untruth. Said you were ill last night, and that her mummy was looking after you. That was the first time I've told a lie to a grandchild. I will not do it again, ever. Do you understand me?

For the first time he couldn't meet her eyes:

- Yes Phil. I understand. I am sorry... The inadequacy of his words seared him.

- Do me the decency of looking at me when we speak Sandy. His shamed eyes rose to hers. -- Now, Melanie tells me she wants to accompany you to Sydney tomorrow. I'm fine with that, and I don't care what you do together when you're alone. I do know what it's like to be in love. She smiled, remembering. - But. You will please remember that in this house the children come first. They were traumatised by George's death. They can't cope with their mum not being available for them, for any reason, when she's here. And know this: I agreed to look after the children when Melanie's in Sydney mainly because it's an important literary function, and it might help her get noticed, get her poetry noticed.

- Yes Phil. It won't happen again. And that's why I suggested that she accompany me to Sydney...

- We'll speak no more of this Sandy. I know it won't be necessary again.

- No, it won't. I'm ashamed of my selfishness...

- Melanie forgot herself too. I'm sure it wasn't all your doing.

He was surprised when she moved to him, put her hand on his shoulder, and pecked him on the mouth. Knew her absolution.

- Well, maybe you'd better take them both some tea and toast now?

*****

She was lying awake when he entered her bedroom, her fingers entwined in the hair of her sleeping daughter. She whispered:

- Good morning darling. Had your lecture? I have to tell you that she gave me hell.

- I didn't get hell love, he bent to kiss her -- but she was very forthright.

- It was my fault sweetness. I shouldn't have stayed in your room. But I was totally drained...

- Aye, I noticed.

- But not so drained that I was unaware of your need darling. Glad you used me to relieve yourself. My cunt's still spunky.

- Ohhhhh. I really thought you were asleep... it excited me intensely, to take you like that.

- That's why I didn't 'wake up', dill. Now, where's my tea?

Frances stirred with her mother's movement to take the mug, and a drop of tea spilled on her freckled arm. Fortunately it wasn't boiling any more, but the sensation woke the girl. She snuggled into her mummy, turned:

- Oh. Good morning Sandy. Um, Gran said you were ill last night. Are you better now?

He leaned to kiss her brow and an arm went round his neck.

- Yes lassie, thank you. Your mummy took very good care of me and I'm fine now. Want some tea?

She nodded and sat up as he passed her the mug:

- One sugar, right?

The girl yawned a nod. Melanie said:

- She didn't get much sleep dear. And neither did I. What's the day like?

Sandy peered through the uncurtained window:

- It's a beautiful day woman. I think we're on Plan A?

Frances sat up fast, sleepy look gone:

- Ohh, that sounds exciting! What's Plan A?

- Well... Melanie stroked her daughter's brow -- I thought it was time Sandy saw some Aussie wildlife, beyond what's in the garden. So as it's a lovely day I thought we might take a picnic to Tidbinbilla.

- YESSSS! Must tell Maria and William...

The girl's excited calls sounded through the house. Sandy smiled at his lover:

- Well, so much for her catching up on sleep darling?

- Um yes, she's awake now for sure.

- But you don't need to be. You get a bit more kip and I'll organise the picnic. Don't worry, Phil'll keep me right.

- Yes, I'm sure she will. OK sweet, I'll try and get a bit more sleep. Kiss me Sandy. Do you know how much I love you? Mmmmm...

- God you melt me sweetheart. But enough of this or I'll be getting hard again...

Her hand snaked down between them:

- You already are. But now let a girl rest, picnicman.

- Aye boss.

He resisted the temptation to stroke her wet cunt.

*****

Phil was organising breakfast for the excited children.

- Your daughter's instructed me to organise the picnic. What's best for sandwiches?

- Chicken salad, they all like that. Some without onion. Madame, nodding at Frances - doesn't like them. Maybe some peanut butter. And some cheese and tomato. I'm just making breakfast for the littlies now; we can have ours when Melanie surfaces. She's nodded off again?

- Yes, how I envy her the ability to do that.

- You have to learn when you breastfeed constantly for four years.

Presently Melanie joined them, bright as the morning, and the adults ate together whilst the children played outside. Phil was light and cheerful, and no more was said about what had happened during the night. Sandy washed the dishes as the others packed the car.

Soon they were negotiating roundabouts on their way out of the city. His cock twitched at the sight of Melanie's thighs beside him, but sex was off-limits today. Sandy had acquiesced when she asked him to drive, knowing his inexpertise with her car would have the bairns in fits of giggles. It did.

*****

All were tired when they got home, the children utterly worn out, but still high. Phil volunteered to put them to bed:

- I'm less indulgent than either of you, and they need their sleep. We have to be up well before six to get you two on the train. It wouldn't do you any harm to get a decent sleep either. For once.

Melanie squirmed on her seat when they were alone:

- God I want you to fuck me. Wanted you all day. My cunt's dripping.

She lifted the sundress and parted her legs. Silk panties transparent at the crotch. Sandy knelt between her legs and licked there, through the fabric, but she pushed his head away:

- Darling, we just can't. Not after this morning. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have tempted you like that.

- No, you fucking well shouldn't. He was intense with frustration. -- Have you any idea how much I need you? Now! I've been hard all day, watching you in that skimpy sundress. And you tell me cunt's off the menu tonight? Is there anything on it?

There was just an edge of anger in his voice: not something she was used to hearing. But she was consumed with maternal guilt that Frances had needed her the previous night, and she hadn't been there. And her mother's words of fury still stung. Phil had used language Melanie had never heard from her lips. Had immediately apologised when her daughter crumpled before her, but it had been said. There could be no hint of sex tonight: Melanie knew she'd crossed a line with her mother. No sex before they reached the hotel in Sydney. Mmm, unless... She rose and kissed her man:

- No darling, there's nothing on the menu tonight at all. We have to wank in our separate beds. But a thought just crossed my dirty mind. One you might like to think about when you play with yourself for me.

Sandy knew it had been unreasonable to want her, regretted his outburst. He perked up at her words:

- Uhuh, and what might that be?

- Well... we'll be over four hours on the train...

- And? We can't fuck in the train darling. It's not as though we have a private berth.

- Dillbrain! This is a civilised country you know. Your trains might not have toilets, but ours do.

- Jesus Melanie. You are a dirty girl sometimes; I love you for it. But... we'll not be the only ones on the train. Folks will notice. There might even be someone who knows you.

- Hardly likely, I've only been in Canberra a few months. And anyway, the risk excites me. I want to do it Sandy. I'm wet just thinking about it.

He couldn't resist, his fingers moved up her thigh. Her needjuice was running down it. Slid under the silk and touched her heat. She pushed his hand away:

- Mum's coming.

They parted like guilty teenagers as Phil came into the room:

- All fast asleep! As you two should be.

Melanie turned to her, smiling. The instant transformation from vixen in heat to dutiful daughter was delightful.

- Yes mum, I'm just going.

She kissed her mother, then Sandy, and moved to her bedroom with goodnights floating over her shoulder.

- I'm going too Phil. Had a wonderful day. Never seen Australian wildlife before. And it's a long time since I've shared such joy with children. Thank you for everything.

She offered her mouth for a parting kiss, as one bestowing a great gift.

In his room, he studied the train timetable. The longest it ran without stopping was between Mittagong and Campbeltown, just under an hour. Long enough. He found a salacious cuntpic Melanie had sent him and wanked hard, imagining her in the train toilet. Spurted for his lover. And slept.

*****

The train was at the platform when they arrived, though the doors were locked. Sandy was bemused. This was the capital city of a major developed economy, but here it felt like a provincial outpost. The station had one platform, and only three trains a day. He was surprised. He mentioned it to Melanie, who was juggling three excited bairns.

- Most commuters between Canberra and Sydney fly darling. I think our trains are slow by British standards.

The doors wheezed open. The children enthused to get the luggage aboard, Melanie insisting that one small case went above their seat, and not on the luggage-racks near the door. Much hugging and kissing, then the announcement that the train was about to depart. The children left the carriage to join their Gran. Hands waved through glass, fingers to lips. Sandy knew he'd miss his new family. But he had his woman, alone. She turned and kissed him longingly as they drew out of the station:

- Sandy, we're going to fuck on this train. Want you in me darling.

He glanced at his watch, then at the timetable in his hand:

- Not till after Mittagong sweetheart. Nearly three hours till you're properly mine again. Sleep my love.

- There's something I need to do first. Get me down the little case please?

She drew a small bag from it:

- Bend your head towards me darling.

He obeyed as her fingers moved on his neck, fastening a light silver chain. She held an identical one out to him:

- Please darling?

He fumbled, eventually managed it, and the chain was shining at her neck. Her smile radiant:

- This is my welcome gift to you darling. A bit late I know, but we couldn't both wear them in front of the family. Not yet.

- Oh sweetness, how beautiful. I'm... just stunned. Thank you darling. What an appropriate symbol of our love: chained to each other, by each other. But I think we both need to see them on ourselves. He rose from his aisle seat, took her hand. -- Come on, toilet. Just for the mirror, this time...

They slipped into the toilet together and he locked the door. Faced Melanie to the mirror, and looked over her shoulder. They glowed at the image of themselves, chained to each other. He could contain himself no longer and lifted her dress, pulled her panties down:

- Darling, you'll sleep better after an orgasm. Watch as I wank you.

His fingers slid into her heat and curled. Her eyes were on his hand in the mirror at first, but as his fingers moved faster and harder, tugging her gspot, her pupils turned up.

- Watch darling, I want you to see how it looks when you squirt.

- Oh god oh god oh god...

He lowered his hand as the jets erupted. She was close to the mirror and collapsed back against him, her sexfluid running down it. He kissed her neck:

- That's one of the sexiest things I've ever seen my dirty lassie. You watched too?

- Fuck yes. Auto-exhibitionism huh? I think we just created a new fetish for me.

She was still gasping for breath, her face relaxed and content. She always appeared ten years younger after orgasm.

- Glad you enjoyed it darling. Now you understand how it turns your man on to watch you.

Her fingers were at his zip but he moved them gently:

- No sweet, I'm saving myself for Mittagong.

He knelt and removed her panties completely, wiped her cunt and the mirror with them, and put them in his pocket.

- You won't need these for the rest of the journey. Now let's get back to our seats.

The man waiting at the toilet door sniffed conspicuously as he entered the tiny cubicle. Melanie tried, but couldn't stifle a giggle:

- Oh darling, how I love you.

She slept. He watched her beautiful profile. Drifted off eventually, conscious of the lingering discomfort at his arse, always amazed that this woman was his.

They were woken by the train stopping at Moss Vale. She whispered:

- Hope you're ready for me darling. Mittagong's not far now.

He moved her hand under the table to touch the erection through his shorts:

- More than ready. I need you.

Some minutes later the train drew out of Mittagong. He kissed her and took her hand:

- Nervous?

- Course I'm nervous, dill. And soaking with excitement. Now move. Let's not waste time...

They walked through the next carriage, as if going to the bar. The toilet was vacant. He hadn't locked the door and she was already fumbling excitedly at his zip:

- God I need this... How do you want me, master?

He quivered as always at her use of the word, stepped out of his shorts and briefs, just remembering to lock the door:

- From behind my dirty girl. Bend over there, they've kindly provided a bar for you to hold onto, and at just the right height. Almost designed for the purpose. But I want you naked.

She shrugged out of her skimpy dress and bra and presented herself lewdly, cunt swollen with need, an obscene sexflower. Kissed him. Then bent over, clutching the bars. He drew the belt from his shorts and lashed her arse till it was red and marked, then swung it up to strike her cunt. She moaned in anguish:

- Fill me master. Now. Fuck me hard.

She jerked as his column plunged into her.

- Jesus I need this sweetness, after the torture of yesterday. You're just going to get fucked, cunt and arse. Never lusted more for your cuntiness...

- Take me, use me, I belong to you. Want you to spunk my cunt, then ram it in my arse for more spunk there. She was panting now, -- Think... think you can, master?

- Just... might.

He leaned over her and his fingers sought her dangling breasts, tugged and twisted her nipples as his cock thrust into her depth. He grabbed her hair fiercely with one hand as the other went to her throat. She moaned and quavered under him, her cunt clutching, and he thrust harder, balls tightening.

The train wrenched into a tight corner, wheels squealing, and he had to grab her hips to stay upright. The surprise slowed him. He reached for his belt and looped it round her neck, sliding the end through the buckle. A choke-collar. Hardened again as he marauded her cunt, Melanie gasping at the pressure on her neck, jesus, so beautiful, balls tightening again... knew he had to withdraw and enter her arse as soon as he spurted, oh god, now...

He rammed his spunking cock into her anus as the second wave of orgasm hit her. Her clenching bum drained him. Welded into her, he stroked her flanks, belt slack at her neck now:

- Sweet jesus darling, never in my life done that before, spunked two holes in one orgasm...

- Mmm, thought so... she was still gasping - The next target is three, up for that? I'll need to think about the best order... we might have to practise a bit. Hope you brought your blue pills?

Her laughter expelled him. She twisted and knelt before him:

- This needs cleaning.

How wonderful to watch her face as she licked and sucked his cock. Lewd service, how he loved her. Jesus, it was stirring again. No way he was going to cum again, not after that explosion, but she was insatiable now, and he could at least pleasure her:

- Keep sucking. Know your cunt needs more cock...

- Yes master, you're right, need this in me again.

- Better get it completely clean then; you don't want an infection. Then get up sweetness. You're going to ride me.

She rose uncertainly once she'd cleansed him:

- How will I do that in here?

- I sit on the toilet. You fuck me. Facing the mirror, so we can both watch your sexhibition.

- Oh jesus, yes!

She lowered herself onto him.

- Frig your clit as you ride me.

She obeyed and he watched her face closely, peering round her to look in the mirror before them. She eased herself up and down slowly at first, her fingers delving between her inflamed pink lips to pleasure herself, her eyes on her cunt and the cock upon which she was impaled. Faster now, good that her legs were strong, raising and lowering herself repeatedly, his cock pulsing in her tightening hole, her fingers working herself into sexfrenzy:

- Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck...

Grunts and moans, and as her cunt squeezed him, a delicious noose.

- Fucking jesus...

She collapsed back on him, drained. He licked her neck, felt the sweat on her tits as he stroked there:

- I love you Melanie. Love you as I've never loved before. All of you, the wanton and the wise, man-eater and mother.

- As I love my walking thesaurus sweetness. Now... she cocked her head -- there's someone at the door...

The lock rattled and a woman's voice sounded:

- Y'all right in there?

- Yes, sorry, I'm fine, just took a funny turn, but my man's looking after me. Give me a couple of minutes. Sorry to keep you waiting.

- Okay honey, it's just, I'm a nurse, so if you need help...

Sandy thought quickly. That was all they needed:

- It's okay thanks, I'm a nurse too.

He wiped Melanie down with the panties from his pocket, and they scrambled into their clothes. The place stank of sex. The prim schoolmarmish woman looked askance at them as they left. When they were in the next carriage, Melanie whispered to him:

- Well, she knows for sure. And do you know something darling?

- Mmm, what?

- I don't give a fuck. I've had my first trainsex.

He slapped her bum playfully as they returned to their seats. They were both relieved to see the woman leave the train at Campbeltown. Went to the bar for coffee and cake, and were in Sydney Central just after eleven. Melanie steered him through Chinatown to the hotel on the west side of Darling Harbour. He was glad that she wasn't one for taxis: walking's the only way to get to know a city.

As she sank naked on the bed he said:

- Did I ever tell you that I love you darling?

- Come here, I didn't hear that properly.

- Oh no, you don't need more?

- Just need to be with you my sweet. Unclothe yourself.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Journey into Melanie's Reality Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds