• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Non-Erotic
  • /
  • Journey of a Naive Lily White Woman

Journey of a Naive Lily White Woman

(For those looking for sex, there will be PLENTY of that...as we move into this series... This is NON FICTION and is being written by both parties. We are extremely busy, and will have no concrete posting schedule due to our professional lives. I am sure that some will not like the white slave/Black Master dynamic, but for those of you who do...we thank you for taking the time to read our story. We are excited about sharing our experience with you all as we have enjoyed several of your stories. We appreciate feedback.)

His Slut

The journey of a naïve lily white woman... Wow, what a journey it has been. I never knew that the hidden truths of self-imprisonment were so deeply rooted in fear... in fear of being viewed as a slut or a submissive. The battle within can destroy someone; it can make you feel lost, alone and empty. That is how I have felt for many years. Well until I met someone who demanded me to be me...

It was all by chance that we met. My friend for months would occasionally tell me about her neighbor. She would talk about this attractive professional business man who was a single father and happened to be black. Dark black in fact – she would always say, "I have never found a black man attractive and I think he is hot..." She would say that she wishes that I would meet him because she thinks we would hit it off... I never paid much attention to it; I would tell her no thanks, I'm not interested in being set up.

She would say that she wouldn't do that to me but it would be cool to get to know him and invite him out. I would always shut her down when she would start to plan something until... one week when my son was away with his grandmother. I went to her house and we spent the day laying out by the pool and drinking wine. She talked about him all day. She told me about some of their conversations, etc. When we got back to her house, I was hoping he would be home. We drank more and waited to see him. However, he never came home that night.

The next evening, several of my women friends were going out to a few local places. I asked my friend to invite her neighbor; she did. When we were leaving her home, he pulled in. As he was walking to his door he smiled and said hi to us as we were sitting in her vehicle. His smile was killer. I thought he looked pretty young but my friend insisted he was close to my age. That night, we expected him to come to the first watering hole however he didn't make it. I was sure to play things off like it wasn't a big deal and it was just cool to meet new people as if I wouldn't give him a chance. I was bothered though which I kept to myself because he didn't show up when he said. This in my book was a big strike! He was late getting out and was with a friend when he arrived.

We made small-talk but very casual. Secretly I felt this spark; it was instant chemistry and I desired so much to get to know him. He had this charisma; I saw a dark side yet thoughtful and caring; he exuded confidence and intelligence; he seemed genuine yet very guarded. The mysteriousness was intriguing and he left me wanting more with each remark. I didn't feel he was interested in me though. So, I remained guarded in my interactions. I was with several beautiful young women whom I thought he would be interested in over me. I talked to his friend for longer periods of time as the night grew on but had no interest other than what it was on the surface – intelligent and cohesive conversation.

At one point in the latter part of the evening at the club, the discussion led to the friend of the neighbor pointing out his young age – I think he was ousting him so he had a better chance with me! See, our conversation consisted of how I was sick of young guys hitting on me and really was looking for a mature professional man, blah, blah, blah. I was so disappointed when the number ruled off his tongue.

It was hard for me to believe because though I didn't think he was as old as my friend thought, I would have never guessed his age. See, I had just sworn off any man more than five years younger than me... And damn it! He was nine years younger than me! I thought 'come on this just sucks!' At that moment, I was pretty much done with giving any power to the possibilities and sensual desires stirring inside of me. I never knew what was to come...

The last man I messed with was eight years younger than me and it was a behind the closed door sort of thing that I was just involved with because I got so lonely. I moved to a place without family or friends and didn't get out much being a single mother of a young child with no support network. So, I met someone on the job and after about three months of his relentless persistence I gave in... And it did serve the purpose for over a year and a half or so. It wasn't consistent or anything; it was like my last resort when I got sick of playing with myself or really got tense due to stress!

We didn't connect in the sense that I wanted to be "with" him but every so often because I didn't want to just get my needs met but a stranger... I would get my needs met by him. I lost interest towards the end though because I wanted him to dominate me and he just wouldn't or couldn't – he was lazy and just cared about cumming – he never put effort forth to make me cum... It got old. Historically, I was always in relationships; either with a great guy who was good for me per se but I had no sexual desire to be with or with an asshole of a guy who I had passion with but nothing else. I'm complex and began to wonder if I would ever find someone that would satisfy me. I never knew...

Following the "age" conversation, I was stuck on it... I used every opportunity to through it into our conversations by making snide comments. He soon picked up on it and began to be arrogant and sarcastic. Beyond my control, I began to be more drawn to him. I was irritated by him but attracted to him in the same breath. While dancing, he must have noticed the conversational interplay between his friend and me. He began to make statements that indicated he thought his friend and I were hitting it off in an intimate manner. He was so far off the mark. Being an independent woman with a bratty streak, I became annoyed and went to the bar alone. He came up to the bar not long afterward. We engaged in an intellectual conversation which I attempted to be cavalier yet genuine. We stood there engulfed in our own world for the rest of the night. Or at least it felt that way to me. We gave them a ride to their vehicle and said casual goodnights.

On the way home, my friend apologized franticly for being so wrong about his age. I told her it was no big deal but disappointing because I felt instant chemistry. She then tried to convince me that age wasn't an issue. She attempted to convince me that he looked older than me if that was my concern and no one would bat an eye. She knows that public image is really important to me and that I worry about what others think so much that it affects who I am. That said; I was pretty down about it... I assured her there was no way that he and I were even compatible since we were butting heads for some of the evening due to my drama queen side rearing its ugly head! I made such a big deal about his very tender young age! We laughed a bit...

When we arrived at her house, we had a drink and a cigarette and she asked if we exchanged numbers which we had not. She said we should call just to let him know we had a good time and should all go out again sometime. She expressed that she thought we were cute together talking at the bar and it looked like we were into one another. I told her that it was fine and she sent the text from her phone but typed that it was from me. I thought he wouldn't respond and that was the end of it... I never knew...

Within several minutes there was a knock on her door. I looked out the peephole and low and behold it was her neighbor standing there holding a bottle inside a paper bag. Instantly, I was excited to see him. Even at this early stage, my pussy betrayed me... I could feel it getting delightfully wet. I took a deep breath and opened the door; my friend said hi and went to the bathroom. I stepped outside and we chatted. He asked if I wanted to come next door and chill for awhile. 'Chill' in my mind had negative connotations: meaning come to my place so we can fuck around. I tried to say that I couldn't because of my friend and he immediately dismissed that comment. But, my naïve self thought, nah he isn't into me like that but he could be drunk??? In a split second I went inside my friends house told her I was going next door for a bit and would be back. She was gleaming with excitement. I attempted to squash her joy by playing it down to the he is too young for me notion but we are going to be friends. Then, off I went. I truly thought that I would only be there for an hour or so. Little did I know...? And am I really that naïve...?

Her Master

I remember the first time I laid eyes on her. She was driving away in a white jeep with my next door neighbor and waved goodbye to me. I had just stepped in, no doubt from some form of business, and I was rushing to prepare for an upcoming meeting. It was highly unusual for me to have time after work to hang out and have drinks as I worked a fulltime job and had recently launched my own company. Earlier that day I had called a friend to let him know that I planned to hang out with a few women (my neighbor had invited me a few days before) at a local watering hole. I explained to him that I had several business meetings to take care of before being able to make it out, but was hopeful to catch the ladies at the first bar, as this restaurant atmosphere would have allowed better interaction. Of course I was not able to make it, and almost decided to just hang out at home and catch a few hours of rest before the next grueling day crept up on me. This would have been a mistake.

She was stunning and engaging.... Her lips were well defined and wrapped around a beautiful smile. I secretly thought that she had a thing for my friend and was okay with playing the wingman as any good friend should be. I stayed fairly neutral all night, and really didn't take a second look at her until she happened to stop by and slip into a conversation I was having with a 40 year old black woman that looked about 26. By the end of our conversation I was very curious about her, but decided that I wouldn't get in the way of her speaking with my friend. Besides that, there was a short black guy that kept rubbing against her right before they would smile at each other... and so I assumed "hey this is not for me." That was the wrong assumption. On the dance floor that night I felt her tight little body gyrate against my long frame... As I headed home I could not get her off of my mind... My phone lit up with a text asking if I had arrived okay... as I was pulling in. I decided...what the hell, n simply knocked... She came to the door and we hung out as she smoked a cigarette. I hated smoking, but she was a stunning white woman... head to toe, and I was willing to over-look the minor disturbance. Our conversation flowed easily and I quickly realized I was not ready for it to end. I had no concrete plan... I only knew that our night was not yet over. I asked her to come in for a drink...and she agreed. I walked back into my house and began to mix a vodka tonic... There was a knock at my door....

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Non-Erotic
  • /
  • Journey of a Naive Lily White Woman

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds