• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Joy and Her Friends Ch. 06

Joy and Her Friends Ch. 06

12345

*Jerry Wednesday 8:00 AM.

While driving to work, Joy did contact me with a few things. She said, 'Master, I need to tell you about what is going to happen today.'

I replied, 'Anything special?'

Joy replied, 'Yes. First, remember your body smell. Females who are horny will smell you, depending on the wind, they may or may not find you. I will try to steer most of them around and away from you, except for two. You know the two, the cute Asian girl in the wheel chair who is always trying to be helpful? She is single and has a crush on you. She can't seem to spend as much time with you as she wants to, and too shy to ask you out. She has some dormant dragon stuff in her, you call it DNA. That is nice stuff and explains why people are different.'

I was shocked. I had to ask, 'How did she get dragon DNA in her?'

Joy just laughed and said, 'A lot of people have some sort of dormant animal DNA in them. You would be surprised. Anyway, the other is the big Russian girl that always is nice and brings you coffee all the time. She knows about the Asian girl and views her as a rival. She is always trying to flirt with you, but you just see her as being friendly. They are both getting ready to step up their game so be ready for them and be gentle.'

So I said, 'So let me guess, the dragon lady is going to be a real dragon, Oh, and by the way her name is Ann, and Gloria, our big Russian bear, will be a real bear?'

Joy answered, 'Oh you're so smart, and really close, a prehistoric bear. Now I know where I got my smarts from.' I could actually hear her laughing.

I said, 'Prehistoric? What is that bear like?'

Joy answered with, 'That kind of bear, on all four feet, is over six feet in height. As big as that big horse, a Clydesdale horse.'

I asked, 'so, how is this going to happen?'

Joy replied, 'Gloria had been working real hard on her fitness for the past couple months and thinks she looks real good. For a normal woman she does. Did you know that she wears a wig? A few years ago she was in a car accident with damage to her head and brain. The wig is to hide the scars along the side and top of her head. Almost no hair grows there anymore and it bothers her a lot. That's most of why she has no significant other. You are the closest she has to a friend and her needs are going to over-ride her shyness today. Her plan is to bring you your coffee as soon as you get there today. She will close your office door and make her move. At least that is her plan. I don't want to go further into the specifics because you need to be surprised when it happens, and if you are not, then please act surprised. It will help repair her damaged ego and low self-esteem.'

I said, 'I knew about the accident. I kept tabs on her and told her that I was glad to see her back. Now that I think about it, she was always very nice to me after that, and did a lot of things to please me including my coffee. I wondered if she ever found out, because she was unconscious most of my visits.'

Thinking for a moment, I added, 'And what of Ann?'

Joy replied, 'Ann is trying to figure out how she can fall from her wheelchair on top of you. You may have noticed that she has no real legs below the knees. Above the knees, she has very strong legs but lacks the coordination to use prosthetics so that is why she uses the wheelchair. Back in her youth, in Japan, Her father was working in an auto repair shop. She was a little girl when she wandered into the shop just as a car lift failed and the car fell on her legs crushing them and also killing her father. Her mother took the accident very hard, shortly thereafter she committed suicide. Being an only child and had only her uncle as family, her uncle, after the funeral, brought her back here. He lives not too far from us. She lives on her own now. She can get around in her apartment. She uses pads on the bottom of her knees. She is too self-conscious about the way she looks with short legs. That is why she uses a wheelchair in public.'

I had to think about this one. I got an idea. 'Joy? How about this, I will think of a way where I need to lift her out of the wheelchair and for some reason trip and let her fall on me. I need you to do me a favor.'

Joy spoke, 'Your favor, your wish is my command as always, my lover and master.'

Oh I could almost feel her kiss on my ear and neck. I said, 'Please don't think ill of me at what I suggest. Can you strongly suggest to both Gloria and Ann to dress so that their crotches are open to the air and comfortable with it? And is there a way to get Aurora here to me. I can use some of her trickery today.' I gave Joy a few mental pictures of what I had in mind, depending on how Ann and Gloria acted and reacted to what I had in mind.

Joy spoke, 'You do have a kinky, devious mind, and that is a nice way to dress for access and still be proper for visitors. I will tell the girls also. I knew I loved you for more than just your good looks and being bound to you.'

I said, 'With all of you being accessible, I hope I'm not setting myself up for trouble?' I felt something lightly touching my right ear.

Joy replied, 'You only hope, but I can guarantee, you will live through it. Aurora should be riding your right ear by now.'

I knew she was right. I continued, 'I do have a wish for you Joy, I know that the mental connections need to be tighter and more together enough between us all, so that we know each other's feelings, but not our personal thoughts. I'm thinking of a hive mind of sorts. I also want to set up another wish. I want you to make it so that the person that I am having sex with, and bound with, will feel what I feel. She will feel my orgasm and hers, Ann and Gloria will not feel what I feel until after we are bound and not during the binding, only afterwards. Does that make sense?'

I felt that familiar tingle in my head as Joy answered, 'Levels where we can share or keep secret our most intimate thoughts. I like it. It does make sense, and it is done. I have wondered what you felt when you were in me. This will be fun when you get home. The big question now will be who will get you first. Oh, that's right, that's my job to organize the sexual access of the harem to you. I think I should be the first to try the effects of this wish, to make sure it is all right for the others, you know, but that choice is yours. Mmmm, now that I think about it, the toughest, strongest and most experienced should go first. That sounds more like Letha actually. That reminds me, I will have the house ready for a few more girls, giving plenty of room for us girls to practice and stretch.'

I could hear her laughing again. My harem, as I was starting to think of them, was getting bigger. I had just gotten used to three horny girls when Aurora and Letha arrived. I haven't figured out how to juggle five, and now there will be seven by the time I left work! My problem solving skills were being stretched to the maximum, but then, these problems were only in my head. Right?

'Joy?' I said, 'I have one more question for you before I start thinking about work. When you read the note on the back of the sheet music, you said something about the ones that survived time. What were you talking about?'

I could hear Joy taking a serious tone when replying, 'A few souls and spirits and many DNA traces were scattered around time to be ready for you. Mine, a soul, was the one you needed to find first. The Great Maker of all, placed a few souls, spirits, and many more DNA traces, knowing that only a few would be found or selected, depending on how the 'great evil' would arrive and start. Aurora, another soul, Letha, a spirit, and I were the required ones to get to you. The Magi gave them directly to your grandfather, or at least the knowledge of where they were to get them to you.'

She paused for a few seconds then continued, 'Vanessa has part of the DNA trace left, and that trace has not yet manifested itself. It is gorgon. Medusa was a gorgon, and Vanessa may or may not know it yet. The python that merged with her has the dormant spirit of a creature named Quetzalcoatl. A creature so powerful and wise, that Mesoamerican people, called Mayan, thought it a deity or god, it was a huge flying snake with feathered wings.

When she has some quiet time, she will start to merge the python's mind with her own, and find out. Your love and loyalty for us and her, and her love for you, will give Vanessa the ability to control the gorgon within her. When she does find out, she will be very scared of what she is and what she can do to all of us, and will need you, your love and some seed to control it.'

I replied, 'Joy, you've been in my head and know what I consider strange. Watch all of your new sisters. If their new found abilities start to overpower them, let me know as soon as you can. You said that there are three types involved. What are the differences?'

Joy's response was, 'Yes there are a few big ones. A spirit is from the realm of the great maker, came into existence outside of time. A soul was born here in our time, like me. A DNA trace is just that, a piece of that building block that makes us all different from one another, bringing traits and abilities from one generation to the next. Souls and spirits will find you when we get near. I can feel the DNA traces, and will steer them and you together. And to pick up where I left off, At work today you will get one of the Dragons and the great bear. A fire demon is nearby someplace. If she is, you need not worry, because she will find you when it's time.'

Joy continued with, 'Aurora, have you been listening in?'

Aurora replied, 'Of course, and this car thing is nicer than a horse to get around and see how different this world is. What can I do, Joy?'

Joy answered, 'I need you to broadcast to me everything that goes on. You are with him and are his protector. Help him every way you can.'

Letha added, 'besides, we want to see all the delicious details. Ok?'

Aurora answered with, 'You got it sisters, I'll take good care of Master, and his member.'

I could almost hear Trisha, Letha, and Joy getting wet, being so excited.

I had to interrupt, 'Girls, could you go into private mode please? I need to think of what I need to get done today.' They said ok and I couldn't hear them anymore.

I went through my check list. Things I knew I had to get done were my Russian coffee girl, the wheelchair bound dragon lady, call the first bank, get paper work done, take help calls, and try to stay up-wind of any excitable ladies.

*Jerry Wednesday 8:05 AM. At work

I called into work and asked about any problem calls and the phone operator said no. I told the operator thanks because I had plenty of paper work to do. I was told that I was strange, wanting to do paperwork and all. I just simply said that I was, and thanks.

I pulled into the parking lot, badged into the building and got to my office. I sat down and dove into my paperwork. I was all done before Gloria arrived with my coffee at 9:00 just as I finished my paperwork.

She looked nice. No dress slacks and baggy blouse this time. Her hair was no longer in a bun either, but was full, loose and flowing down to the middle of her back and jet black. Her blood red blouse was a little more than just form fitting, showing a nice pair of what looked like DD cups. Her legs were nice and long, running from a pair of red tall heels up to a mini skirt that came not even half way down to her knees. Her frame looked like she worked out, slim and tight.

Normally, I would say my thanks, she would give me a peck on the cheek, a sign of affection that I'd always liked but had never put more thought into it. She would then head back out to do her own work, but not today. She came into the office, closed the door and locked it, closed all the blinds, and then brought my coffee over to my desk. She sat down in the chair at the side of my desk and looked into my eyes, then slowly bowed down her head while biting her lower lip.

Nervously and shyly she whispered, "Mister Edwards, can I call you Jerry?"

This isn't what I was expecting. I said, "Yes, what can I help you with?" This was totally out of character for her.

She replied, "I've felt odd and out of place all my life. I started working here over fifteen years ago. I heard of your wife's death back then and knew I could be a ray of happiness to you, so I've made sure you at least were taken care of here with little things like your coffee. Even a few years ago getting brave enough to give you a kiss on the cheek. That always put a smile on your face. Made me feel warm and wanted. Thank you for that, by the way."

She paused for a few seconds, then continued, "Anyway, feeling out of place most of my life, you made me feel wanted. Do you know why I was late this morning? I was part way here when I felt the need to return home and change. Do you like this?"

I said, "Yes, I noticed the outfit when you walked by my office. You look lovely."

She said, "Thanks, all the time driving back and changing my clothes, I kept hearing a voice telling me to finally get the courage to talk to you, and these clothes helped."

She got up and came close to me, turned my chair around to face her, she got down onto her knees and said, "I love your smell. It's intoxicating."

My zipper, seemingly all by itself, unzipped and my cock popped out and almost wacked her in the face.

She looked at my face, smiled at me and said, "Were you reading my mind?"

The funny part was that I noticed that she looked the happiest I had ever seen her.

She took my cock and started licking along the sides and the sensitive underside, spending several minutes doing that, then she started sucking. Bobbing her head, she kept taking me further and deeper each time.

This was not the first time any one had ever given me a blow job, but then Trisha and Joy weren't your normal girls, and she was doing what I would have thought was impossible for a normal woman, by deep throating my hard, soda can, foot long monster. I was feeling that tingling feeling, telling me that I was soon to give her my load.

She somehow knew I was about to give her my cum. That made her want to push me over the edge all the harder. I started bucking deeper into her mouth and lost it, while she at the same time had her nose into my sparse hair patch and froze.

I froze, totally buried in her mouth. I started ejaculating rope after rope of my white glue down her throat, directly into her stomach. She was moaning in pleasure. Her arms wrapped around my waist, pulling me even deeper.

After I finally stopped giving her my cum, she released me and my cock. She looked up into my face and said, "That was the first time I've ever done that. I don't know what came over me. Forgive me?"

I lifted her to her feet and said, "That was incredible, and nothing to forgive, I loved it. Thank you."

Her face changed from 'I did something wrong' look on her face to a big smile. She reached in and kissed me, longingly and turned into a hungry lustful kiss. Her smile changed to something more sly and sexy. Then she said, "I'll see you later Jerry. I need to go prepare." She turned and left before I had a chance to say a word.

I had forgotten about Aurora until she said, "That was incredible. Amazing."

She appeared before me in her human form but not dressed in her one piece fairy outfit, like Tinker Bell, but instead was dressed in what looked like a wet white t-shirt type halter top exposing all of her chest all the way down to just three inches above her nipples and covering the rest of the way down her huge breasts on her five foot nine inch smaller frame. Then around her hips were a pair of short Daisy Duke shorts, unzipped in the front followed by what looked like black fishnet stockings that disappeared under knee high, spiked heeled boots. In short, she was a dream any man would want, a dream as wet a dream as her t-shirt looked.

She quickly knelt before me and started doing what Gloria was doing, taking me deep in her throat in one shot. She was bobbing her head up and down when I came, dumping a full load down her throat. She was shaking as she pulled herself off me.

She had a worried look at me and said, "What was that? I know what an orgasm feels like from last night and what I just felt, was not it, but was so very intense in a different way." She stood up and disappeared. I looked down to find myself tucked back in and zipped up.

I slowly took a deep breath, relaxing a bit and said, "That was amazing."

Then I heard all the girls sounding like they were out of breath, say, 'that it was. Aurora showed us the whole thing.'

Then Joy said, 'Aurora, did you just orgasm?'

Aurora replied, 'It didn't feel like mine, but just, so, so, good. I wish you all could have felt it.'

Joy said, 'We will. What you felt was our Master's version of an orgasm. It's what he feels when he shoots all that cum into us. He made a wish for us, who are bound to him, that the one causing it would also feel it. What do you think of that?'

Aurora replied, 'Very intense. I almost blacked out. I don't know if I could handle that, and my own orgasm at the same time. It was as intense as my own that caused me to black out last night.'

You could hear a lot of chuckles and moans. I smiled to myself.

Joy was excited when she said, 'Did you all see that? She pleased our master with what Gloria just did. You all see that smile? Letha, isn't that what I did? Can you teach us how to do it as good as they just did? Vanessa, what was it called? Aurora, are you ok? To do that and feel his own orgasm at the same time?' Joy was all excited about what she just saw. She was like a hyper woman on too much caffeine.

I had just learned to tune them out. I'll have to remember how, and to make sure I don't tell the girls that I can do this.

*Gloria Wednesday 7:00 AM.

Back over two decades ago, at my graduation day from high school, I realized I didn't like myself. I was kind of tall compared to most of my class, about six foot, not really bony but I only weighed about one hundred thirty pounds with only a slight build. Actually if I had female boobs and didn't have a cock, I would have a very good looking sexy girly build. I even had long brown hair down the middle of my back. Even my face looked very feminine and I quite often was mistaken as a woman. I even had A-cup size man boobs. Yes, I was your quintessential hippie. As a man, I didn't like myself and I decided to change.

My family owned a vacant apartment and said that I could move in there to keep an eye on the place until they rented it out. Within the week I had moved in.

I went out the next day to a shopping mall over two hours drive away because I didn't want to be recognized.

I pretended to be a woman. I told the clerks that I was done being a tomboy, that I wanted a more girly look. They were so happy to hear me say that.

After the shoe store, clothing store, and hair salon, I looked like a nice looking woman without makeup. I even had the salon put some blond streaks in because I had seen a girl that way and liked it. I even went into a lingerie shop and told the clerks that I needed a good bra with a D-cup. I told them that I was going to pad it, to look better for my boyfriend. I really didn't have a boyfriend, or even a girlfriend for that matter, but they didn't need to know that.

I had my first job interview as a woman and called myself Gloria because it was what my real name in Russian sounded like. Yes, my parents were Russian immigrants.

Anyway, I got hired as a receptionist at an insurance agency and was making good money at it.

Within the year I had learned to apply my makeup well and had surgery to have boob implants put in to fit with my D-cup bras.

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Joy and Her Friends Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 235 milliseconds