Joys of a Futanari Wife Ch. 01

"Is this one of these things that your people frown upon?" he queried.

"Generally, yes," she whispered.

"Bloody hell." He scoffed quietly. "I'm almost shocked that your people even copulate in the first place. But there's children around, so unless they grow from a cabbage patch..."

"Heh. No. But there are rules about that. Such as saving it for marriage. Being faithful to one's spouse. Modesty. And so forth. Surely you are familiar with some of this?"

"Only some of it. I live in the city, where there is a much stronger Biyesian flavor."

She recalled that he said they would be living in the city, where he owned and operated a gold-works business with his friend. They bought and melted gold, and had a staff to refine or alloy the gold, as well as turn it into sheets, wire, and jewelry, along with its components. She could not help but think about how she would miss the farm, and the various seasons and their associated chores. Her family was not so well-off that the ladies could eschew hard labor, and her hands showed some toughness from the gardening and animal-tending she did.

Married life would be a big change in more ways than one. She looked up at him, and he must have seen or sensed his fear, for his lips softened into a gentler smile.

"It is time to acquaint you with some of the Biyesian ways. Especially those of the bedroom." His hand slid along her inner thigh, fingers brushing along her sac before he found the entrance to her womanhood. "You are indeed blessed, Caten. Few in life know as much pleasure as a futanari." He lowered his head to kiss her temple as his fingers slid down to her perineum before circling back up, caressing the sac that sat tight against her body. His finger slid up under her cock, flipping it back so that it pointed towards her stomach. It was already stirring to life, and he rubbed his finger along the underside of it.

Then his hand left her manhood, and she felt fingers gently probing at her female sex, rubbing along the lips. She let out a soft whimper.

"Open for me, my dear," he urged. She shifted around, spreading her knees further to hear a short hum of approval. A finger probed her, wiggling within to envelop one knuckle, then another.

"You're so tight. It makes me hard to think about that around my manhood." The fingers curled up against a spot inside of her that had her gasping and arching against his hand.

He pressed against that area several times before slowly thrusting that finger, and then another inside of her. She pressed her head against his shoulder as he whispered in Biyesian, pressing his body to her side as he continued his slow ministrations.

He withdrew his hand, to her disappointment, but his slick fingers found her manhood, sliding along it. Flaccid, it was not very large, and was easily hidden under a skirt. But appearances were quite deceiving, and her flesh stirred and grew under his ministrations. She drew a slow breath as she felt blood flow to her organ. She was certain she had never become erect so quickly, and his fingers caressing her brought her to full hardness, nearly seven inches.

His fist closed around her as he pumped her firmly, squeezing every now and then and massaging her. It felt so much better than her self-ministrations, and she wrapped an arm around his shoulders, pressing her upper body against his own.

"Yes, Caten," he whispered. His pumping became fiercer, and the arm around her middle tightened as he shifted her so that they were both comfortable as he pumped her more easily. She smelled the spicy, musky smell of his cologne, as well as sweat. Her free hand pressed against his chest, digging her nails into his flesh.

"Ivesh-" His hand moved at an inexorable pace, and Caten recognized the signs of imminent orgasm. She thrust into his hand, making a strangled sound as bliss overcame her, cum arcing out of her and spurting onto his hand and their stomachs. She allowed her silence in these hazy moments after climax, and she turned her head to look up at him.

"That is but a taste of the pleasures I have to offer you," he whispered as he slowly pumped her, her cock sending out the occasional spasm. He let go of her cock and slid his fingers along her stomach, spreading the slick cum. The hand continued upward to massage her breast. She took a deep breath as she felt his thumb rub her nipple.

He pulled back from her, and she lay there on the blanket, quite the sight to him. She did not see the desire in his eyes as he took in the sight of her supine body, chest rising and falling as her head lolled to one side. Would he ask the same thing of her? Her eyes, now well-adjusted to the darkness, saw the outline of the bulge of his cock as he lifted one knee.

"I trust you find me pleasing to look upon, at the least," Ivesh commented after they regarded one another in silence.

"You are not poor-looking, even by Coronan standards," was all Caten would say. He would not fall in the habit of expecting her to flatter him. He chuckled and reached to loosen the lacing that held closed the front of his leggings.

A sizable organ spring free of the fabric, and she swallowed thickly.

"You had my fingers inside of you. Now, imagine this, pounding into you. In and out, filling every bit of your depths. And my hand around your cock, pleasuring you as a good husband should."

Her cock ached with fresh longing, and she pulled herself to a seated position.

"You are eager for the wedding night," she stated.

"Why wouldn't I? I have the woman I want, and a Blessed one at that. I ache at the thought of having you." He guided her hand to his length. It was hard and warm, with just a bit of give to the flesh. She curled her fingers around it.

"You will become very familiar with this. The sight, smell, feel... taste of it," Ivesh promised, his words coming out in a rumbling command. "And you will become familiar with what it can, and will do to you. By Kada, I am so tempted to climb on top of you and have my way with you."

She stiffened, and he chuckled softly.

"I am not without heart, Caten. Your hand is all you need, for tonight. But I want your dreams to be filled with me." He guided her hand along his cock, and balls. "Remember well how these feel. My balls ache to fill you with my seed. You will know the feel of my essence dribbling down your thighs after I've fucked you thoroughly." His hand continued its work, familiarizing her with this most intimate part of him.

Caten allowed herself to relax as he wrapped his other arm around her, holding her close, his biceps flexing against her back. She closed her eyes as she felt his breath against her temple before he placed a kiss there.

Knowing what he sought, her caresses became firmer. She wrapped her fingers around him tightly, feeling the pulse of his organ, the give of skin as she pumped him, the flex of his arm around her.

His hand joined her, strong fingers pressing down as he increased the pressure and tempo, breathing hotly against her war, his beard tickling the side of her neck. His fingers dug into her hip before she heard a sudden, sharp groan, registering the sensation of something warm and sticky splashing onto her hand. She looked down to see his thumb rubbing the tip of his cock, seed leaking down their fingers as he slowed his pace.

He loosened his grip and she moved away. He did not stop her as she climbed off the bed to get the water and a towel, bringing them to the night table.

"I suppose I pass your martial inspection," she said dryly.

"I would hope the feeling is mutual."

"You have qualities many seek in a husband or son-in-law," she offered neutrally.

"Are you always going to be like this?" he asked, remaining where he was on the bed, reclined against the blankets almost as if he expected more for the night.

"Like what?"

"Polite, and aloof. I expect more affection from the woman who is to be my wife."

She was unable to hold back an incredulous snort. "You have that complaint after what we just did in that bed?" she asked as she poured some water into a bowl and wet one corner of the towel with it, cleaning her hands.

"Hmm. Perhaps in time you won't need to be so reserved. After all, I am to be your husband. I am your protector and guardian."

"You can be sure that I will perform my wifely duties. I will keep your house and servants in order, and see to it that you have what you need to be a gracious host to your guests. My hands are no stranger to useful work. But my mind and heart remain mine."

He slid off the bed and wrapped an arm around her before she could pull away.

"I am not so foolish as to attempt to force that issue. I will find much joy from your body in the time being." His other hand came to rest on her shoulder. "You are more than welcome to spend the night here. I have wine and sweetmeats."

She pulled away and turned to face him. "I believe it best that I take my leave. After all, I am not yet your wife. I let you have your tradition... let me have mine, please."

He lifted his hand, caressing her cheek. "I can be very loving and indulgent, remember that. You have acted respectably thus far, given your upbringing. Go now, and dream of me and the ravishing I will give you."

She quickly pulled on her dress, tugging at the skirt to straighten it as he watched her. She had not gotten much sleep last night, and she wasn't sure just how much sleep she would get tonight. Gods help her.

"Sleep well, my lord," she managed, regarding him with one last glance before she made her retreat.

In her room, her heart thudded as she looked around. It was modest in size, but gave her a greater degree of privacy than most others in the family, and had a small window that overlooked the rolling hills that were used to graze the sheep, along with a vegetable garden. It was a pleasant view to wake up to in the morning, and she had seen daily the change in this land through the seasons and years.

Who knew when she would see these hills again. She'd milked cows, helped shave sheep, gathered eggs, dyed and spun the wool, churned the butter and helped make the cheeses that fed the Orsmyt family and their servants and tenants. Joen Orsmyt was a practical man who made sure his family knew just how the estate had accumulated, and kept, its wealth.

But as the old man had pointed out, his days were finite. With the old lord gone, some of the more profligate members of the extended family were bound to get in mischief. There would technically be one lord of the Orsmyt lands, but continued success would entail cooperation from most if not all of the clan. Almost anything could happen, she reminded herself. Change was constant, especially in fortune. The Biyesians had once held this land, but they'd taken it from earlier peoples. Then the Coronans had warred with the Biyesians and won this land in their victory. Now the Biyesians ruled this land again. And she would start a new life.

Many of her things were already packed. She sat down on the chest, looking around at the walls of the room, at the wooden beams and white-washed mud and clay. If not for Ivesh, she might have spent the rest of her nights within these walls.

"Mother, give me strength and patience," she prayed quietly as she recalled Ivesh's words about their relationship. Being a wife was supposed to be a joy, according to conventional wisdom. His attentions certainly had been nice, she mused to herself. Perhaps there was some truth to that old wisdom. In the meantime, she'd get some sleep, or at least try to.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds