• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Judi's Fantasy

Judi's Fantasy

12

When I got home I could hardly stop thinking about the wild night with Judi. I didn't even care if my wallet was empty. I was going to work plenty of overtime that next month to make up for it. Judi gave me specific orders not to call her but she would call me whenever she was not busy. About two days later on Tuesday after work I got a call from Judi who was obviously out of breath. Telling me that she wanted to be very open in our relationship and actually needed someone to share what she was doing Judi asked me if it was OK if she could share what she had just done. Being the voyeur that I am I was actually excited to hear the inner workings of a high paid prostitute. Telling me once again that I was nothing like the rich studs that paid to fuck her and that she couldn't wait to get me back in bed again, Judi asked me that when she finished her story if I could come over and she would give me a quick suck before she went back to work because she missed the taste of my sweet semen. My cock immediately got hard telling her that it would not be a problem inviting her to open up and tell me about her latest session promising her complete privacy.

Telling me that this stud drove up to her house in an expensive sports car, adding that he was married and was feeling guilty for having an affair he wanted her to dominate him and take away some of the guilt. Judi said that she forced him to admit everything about his love affair with the other women. Forcing him to strip naked she told me how mouthwatering his body looked having a perfect muscular body with a washboard stomach. Judi confessed that her pussy actually got wet when she saw how big his cock was estimating it to be about 11in. and as thick as her wrist. Judi decided to give him a nice hard whipping first with a flogger to warm him up and then blister his bottom good with a nice thick strap. She told me that the stud actually told his wife he was going to a professional to get a good whipping. Judi told me that his wife actually called and talked to her about what Judi was going to do giving her full approval and even demanding that Judi after the whipping fuck his asshole with her strapon until he was nice and sore, Judi told me that she charged him a thousand dollars upfront telling him that there would be no sexual intercourse and that she would be doing all the fucking; telling the stud that his wife demanded that he get fucked in the ass instead.

Judi said that she bound him over the divan so that his legs were wide open and then while he watched in total surprise she slowly strapped on a dildo the size of his own eleven inch cock. Giving him the news about his wife's demands, Judi promised him that she was going to give her disobedient husband the longest buttfucking of his life. Taking up the 22 strand flogger she began flicking his back and bare cheeks while forcibly fucking his mouth with the dildo. Once he was nice and warmed up and his mouth was sore from sucking her dildo Judi picked up the special leather strap giving him the whipping of his life stripping his bare cheeks with enough red welts that his wife would be proud of. Whipping him until he begged for mercy she finally stopped throwing down the strap. Getting behind him she began wiggling the head of the dildo around his anus asking him point blank if he ever had a man do to him the same way. To Judi's surprise he was actually honest telling Judi that he had been fucked in the ass several times before by several buddies at the gym in the weight room. Knowing now that she had some blackmail material Judi asked him if he was interested in fucking her new boyfriend.

Hearing my breathing get heavier over the phone, Judi was getting the idea I knew what she was getting at. She told me that his wife did not know that he was secretly fucking other man on the side rather than this mystery woman. Judi made a deal with the stud telling him that she could convince his wife as he was dropping the mistress and for some extra cash she could help him keep his little bisexual lifestyle a secret. The stud was more than willing making her the deal promising me that when I was ready he would be more than willing to pay to fuck my ass. Wondering how that sounded to me because the phone got really quiet hearing no excitement my way I timidly told he that with the right instruction I was sure she could get me to perform for her. Giggling Judi told me she could eventually make me do anything for her.

Getting back to the story, Judi began fucking his brains out with her huge dildo. Much to Judi's surprise the study easily accommodated it and actually enjoyed the ride. When the session was finished Judi made a quick call to his wife promising her that his mistress was now in the past and that he was on his way home with a well blistered bottom and a well fucked ass. Also telling her that he was going to take her out to an expensive restaurant tonight and wine and dine her. Judi also told the wife that she would love to have her join her for the next session so that she could watch her husband take a good whipping and a good fucking as well. The wife was more than favorable to her idea asking Judi if she also gave sensual massages. Knowing where the conversation was about to go Judi had a good idea what she was asking for, telling her that she could take her into the bedroom and that whatever pleasures happened behind closed doors would be sealed on her lips. The wife sounded more than turned on quickly making an appointment.

Once the phone was hung up to Judi told me that she told the stud she would be calling him in a few weeks to do her at a "favor" giving him and a wink. Telling him with his bisexual experience and his large cock size, he would be able to give her new boyfriend quite a ride of his life. Asking me if she had gone too far I told her that my asshole was already spasming fantasizing about getting it in the ass. I knew that because she was a professional she would know how much I could take and not take, so I was looking forward to getting my first real fuck in the ass. Demanding I come over right away telling me I made her horny with my answer because I was only five minutes away; she had a half hour before she saw her next client and was going to give me a "BIG" surprise! I quickly hung up the phone and drove to her door.

Yanking me into the house she slammed the door shut unzipped my pants and swallowed my cock sucking me so hard I came in her mouth within a few minutes swallowing my whole load of come. Both of us were quite turned on but I still had to leave. Looking down I saw the discarded dildo she had just assfucked the stud with. Fingering my butthole Judi told me that she would probably be finished at midnight if I wanted some of the same treatment she just gave the stud. She knew I couldn't pass up getting fucked again so I told her to call me when she was ready. Giving me a French kiss at the door I could taste my sperm still flavoring her lips and tongue. As she kissed me Judi reached into my back pocket pulling out my wallet opening it up pulling out a $100.00 bill. Before I opened my mouth she just smiled telling me that there was more sex on the way, more pleasureful than my dick could ever comprehend slapping me on that ass and slamming the door in my face. I heard her through the door telling me that she would call me as soon as she was finished with the next client.

I drove home with a set of blue balls still sore from the hot cocksucking that Judi had just treated be to. I told myself that this was going to be one hot relationship if she was going to kiss and tell after every client getting so horny she would have to have me immediately. I went home poured myself a glass of wine and sat down watching a video she gave me on female domination. It was a documentary about a San Francisco call girl turned dominatrix named Mistress Diana who dominated men, women, and couples in her dungeon performing every nasty deviant act they willfully desired. The dominatrix took innocent coeds to bed turning them into hungry lesbians willing to do anything to eat pussy. She actually made them impale each other's buttholes with a double ended dildo giving them a whipping while they wildly wiggled fucking each others assholes. Afterwards she made them 69 licking each other to an explosive orgasm.

In one scene she took a married heterosexual couple tying the husband to a wooden horse exposing his vulnerable asshole. Right in front of his wife she brought in a well endowed stud who took his anal virginity unwillingly for the first time. The wife was ecstatic and loved every minute of it finally convincing the husband to just settle down and enjoy being taken. When the stud finally pulled his huge cock out of the husband's asshole covered with come the wife went over and cleaned him up with her tongue then began licking her husband's asshole slurping up the fresh leftover semen. For complaining his wife allowed the dominatrix to give him the whipping of his life. As the stud watched stroking his cock until he recovered fucking the horny wife in front of her well whipped husband. I actually enjoyed watching the husband tied down and getting fucked with the stud something I was sure Judi had in mind for me.

In the last scene which I thought was the hottest Mistress Diana was overcome by a dominant black shemale named Zena seduced by a magical spell making Mistress Diana a slave. Zena had a huge cock for being shemale fucking Diana's asshole in several positions seemingly lasting forever. I could tell by the look on Diana's face that she was not enjoying any of this as a Zena's huge cock sawed in and out of her asshole. Taking a break between fucking she bound mistress Diana between two columns giving her a single tale whipping stripping her back, ass, and legs.

By the time the video finally stopped I was so turned on I was about ready to shoot my wad when Judi called telling me that she was finished with her client. This time I was actually looking forward to hearing her kiss and tell story again because it actually turned both of us on making her to want me to come over even more. I was glad that I saved an orgasm for her because what she was about to tell me was even hotter than the video. Judi sounded like she just had an orgasm because her voice was shrill and she was out of breath. Getting her to talk, I egged Judi on telling her I was actually hard waiting for her call looking forward to the latest sexual escapade. Reminding me that she never shares what she does with clients or with anyone but for some reason I could listen with an open mind and didn't condemn her for her actions adding that when she tells me what she does it seems to bleed off all the bad vibes from the clients putting them to rest. Making me promise to keep her dark secrets or she would bite off my balls I whole heartedly agreed grabbing my cock telling her secrets would go to the grave with me because I still wanted my balls.

Judi told me a young inexperienced stud came over and only wanted to watch her masturbate with a vibrator and give herself an orgasm while he jacked off. Paying her good money she wanted to give him a good show. Demanding he strip naked first and make himself comfortable in her leather chair Judi said he had an average cock and was already hard. Performing a slow strip tease she got in his face when she removed her bra rubbing her breasts all over his face and body making his face turn embarrassingly red. Taking off her panties showing off her shaved pussy drove him wild with lust especially when she rubbed her panties into her wet pussy getting them nice and juicy then forcing them into his mouth for a taste. Making him suck on the crotch of the panties until he swallowed her essence Judi pulled them from his mouth and placed them over his head so the crotch was over his nose so he could smell her as he masturbated. The panties did not impair his view because they were see thru. My own nasty mind was already making my mouth drool for a taste of her as well.

Standing closely in front of him he started stroking his cock when Judi picked up her vibe flicking it on and began slowly working it around her labia lips. When she knew she was wet she began to tease her pussy by pushing the vibe into her hole stimulating her G-spot. Judi said she could hardly stand up but the young college stud wanted her to be as close as possible. Fucking herself with the vibe encouraging the stud to work his cock faster it didn't take long and he was almost ready to shoot off. His cock was too appetizing for Judi to resist as she quickly slid a condom over his shaft and sat down fucking him to orgasm with a few healthy up and down slides and squeezes. While the stud was too excited to notice she pulled his come filled condom off his cock and poured the contents down her throat as he watched. The client slowly got up telling her that the session was so hot he wanted to return visit and gave Judi a $100.00 tip and left.

In her sexually excited voice Judi told me she was still hot ordering me to get my ass over here right away. I quickly got in my car and drove over to her house getting there in less than ten minutes. Greeting me at the door Judi was wearing only her 11in. strapon and nothing else. Grabbing me by the hand yanking me into the house Judi slammed the door behind me. I could tell Judi was quite excited; her nipples were hard, her face flushed, and I could tell by the excitement in her voice that she was looking forward to having sex with me. Wrapping her arms around my neck she pulled my face into hers giving me a long passionate French kiss. I could feel her pushing the dildo lewdly between my legs as if she was already fucking me. Ripping off my shirt and unbuckling my belt my clothes were all over this floor, stripping me naked in less than 30 seconds. Biting and licking her way down from my lips, sucking my ear lobes, biting and sucking my neck leaving several hickey's, licking her way down to my nipples sucking them rock hard, then dropping to her knees she took my cock in her mouth sucking my cockhead until she sucked a slippery sample of pre-come into her mouth. Getting up with a big smile on her face Judi led me by my stiff cock to the black leather divan telling me that she hoped I was clean because she was going to fuck my ass anyway.

Inviting me to voluntarily lie over the divan butt up Judi helped me get as comfortable as possible kneeling behind me pulling my cock from between my legs sucking more pre-come into her mouth. I could feel her opening my asscheeks wiggling the tip of her tongue around and around my anus treating me to the hottest butt licking I had ever received. I could feel her fucking my asshole deeply with her tongue getting me nice and relaxed for her dildo. I could tell that she doesn't normally perform this artful sexual treat for just any client and that she was doing it lovingly to give me something above and beyond to show me just how much she enjoys my body. With the first touch of her tongue on my asshole I was moaning and squirming all over. After several minutes of analictus Judi finally stopped standing up and slapping my butt quite hard several times reminding me that she doesn't do this to just anybody promising me that now she was going to take it out of my asshole for giving me such pleasures. Stepping around so that she was in front of me Judi began stroking her dildo proudly bragging about what she was going to do to me.

Explaining that she was going to fuck me with a new type of dildo that was double ended, Judi loosened the harness so that she could show me the end that was inside her pussy. Slowly pulling out the dildo showing me that it was at least an inch and a half in diameter and 8in. long, fashioned in a way that would definitely stimulate her G-spot, also pointing out that it was equipped with special nubs that would stimulate her clitoris as she fucked me. The dominant end of the dildo that she was going to fuck me with had a huge head that would be tough to get into my anus without a lot of lubrication. There was also a hump behind the head that is specifically made to stimulate the prostate gland. The dildo also vibrated making both dildos stimulate us. Judi told me that she saved this specifically for me and that she was going to enjoy every minute fucking my asshole. It was hot watching her work her dildo back into her pussy readjusting the harness so that it fit quite snugly making her body like it was made to have a cock. Stroking the 11in. dildo that soon was going to be inside of me she told me that I would never be the same once she took me with this.

After my first strapon fucking from Judi I was totally obsessed with bending over for her. For the last two days I was on the Internet day and night reading everything I could about strapon sex and even downloaded several videos of dominant women fucking men with huge dildos. I kept my promise to Judi about not masturbating for two days but I was continuously rock hard watching and reading everything about strapon sex. Now to my amazement my sexy girlfriend was aggressively going to treat me to another hot buttfucking. I was so excited that I was going to be treated to everything I've read about and looked at and more!

Judi picked up a bottle of oil giving me a smile telling me that it will take more than pre-come to lube my asshole for her big "cock". Squirting oil all over the dildo Judi instructed me that I would have to be very relaxed and well lubricated in order to enjoy the size of her dildo promising me much pleasure but if I failed to relax she was going to fuck me no matter what keeping her fingers crossed that I was going to enjoy it as much as she was. Moving around behind me I could feel Judi's fingers working my asshole pushing gobs of lubricant into my anal canal. I was still a little sore from the last time Judi fucked my ass and this time to my pouting asshole the dildo was even bigger. I didn't want to show my fears but Judi sensed that I was a little afraid when she began wiggling the head of the dildo around my asshole watching me pull away in response. Slapping my ass quite hard to get my attention Judi told me that if I was going to be her man I was going to have to trust her 100% and part of this trust was being able to take it in the ass with anything or anybody she chose, promising me that she was going to go slow but steady and that I was not going to get up off of the divan until she had thoroughly fucked me with her dildo demanding that I had better settle down and take it like her man.

In the video that I had just watched I had seen a stud take an even bigger dildo up ass so I was timidly convinced that I could do it with Judi's help. Looking behind me I gave her a wink and told her that I would cooperate 100% and was looking forward to a hot buttfucking. Slapping me on the ass sharply again Judi told me that this time she was going to fuck me for free but she was going to fuck me her way and fuck me as long as it took for her to get off guaranteeing me that I would have an orgasm long before she stopped. Slapping me even harder on both bare cheeks getting a few yelps from me, Judi added that when a woman straps on a dildo it is not for the man's pleasure but for her pleasure only and that her cock never goes soft and can last as long as she is willing to keep fucking. Finally Judi was satisfied that I was as greased as I could get after almost getting her whole fist into my asshole. Tossing a pillow on the floor Judi knelt behind me ordering me to hold my cheeks open for her. Grabbing my cheeks I opened wide for her making myself totally vulnerable to be fucked. Telling me that I was a good boy for my willingness to take her "cock", I felt Judi wiggling the head of the dildo teasingly around my anus slowly pushing it into my relaxed hole. Nervously I looked at the clock and it was 5:00 in the afternoon.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Judi's Fantasy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds