• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Juicy Nurse
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Juicy Nurse

He spit on her ass and licked it up and down some more before returning to her snatch. Bret fingered her and licked her at the same time. Using two fingers he tapped rigorously on the fleshy nub at the top of her labia.

"Oh yes, that's it, fuck yes, oh." Carmel said as the powerful waves of toe curling climax raked down her body straight from her quivering vulva.

Bret buried his face in her slippery wet pussy her orgasmic cream spraying like milk down his chin dripping like coconut snakes down his throat. Droplets of vaginal quim caught in the hairs of his sweaty pecks.

He felt Carmel scoop up his soft dick into her mouth. She slurped hard and pulled on his wet noodle with her ravenous lips. Blood rush into his empty dick worm. He was getting hard again.

"Oh fuck me straight up Bret." Carmel said in her deep seductive voice. She turned her head and looked straight into his eyes, her gaze licentious and insistent.

She turned her sexy body around. Bret watched her heart shaped ass leave like on old friend. But he welcomed the sight of her gigantic tits and fuzzy panty hamster. She skillfully fed his huge cock right into her hungry hairy coochie. His chainsaw of a dick split the furry forest spilling vaginal quim like broken pipe under pressure. Her still taunt vaginal ring hugged his substantial shaft.

"Oh sweet mercy!" Bret cried out as her tight furry tunnel swallowed his dick.

She rode his fresh erection with crazed enthusiasm. Carmel rocked back and forth grinding the thick shaft hard against her g-spot. Strong unforgiving ripples of pleasure blasted her with each thrust. Bret's shoulder was really starting to hurt but it paled in comparison to the pleasure Carmel 's sex was drowning him in.

She leaned forward her juicy jugs slapping against Bret's chest which was covered with sweat, spit, and milky sex juice.

She leaned back bracing herself on Bret's thighs. Her butt rubbed against him as she pulled and pushed over an over, in and out, in and out, his cock gondola riding high in her love canal.

She moaned and grunted, panting in pleasure. She pivoted side to side, feeling his beefy bar from every angle. She savored the round firm ridge of his cock helmet rubbing in her slick twat soup against the sensitive walls of her cum depository.

Carmel threw herself forward, her huge boobs popping out on either side of the beast with two backs she formed with Bret. She kissed him again, her tongue down his throat, his dick up her meat wallet.

"Speed fuck me Bret." She whispered softly into his ear. Her breath was hot and liquid. Carmel licked his ear and sucked the salty lobe. She sat up her heavy tits heaved with each deep breath. He squeezed and man handled the massive knockers. He kneaded the luxurious soft fatty tissue. He pinched and rubbed her long hard nipples until they were purple.

He pressed heels flat against the baseboard of the hospital bed, angled his knees, and propped his hips up. Now that he was securely braced he could fuck her pussy full speed. He pounded her in and out as fast as he could. His hips smacked against her thighs, it sounded like applauses. Yeah fucking, clap for me, he thought. It's Showtime bitch.

His dipstick was diving in and out twice a second. He felt his cockhead shrink. He squeezed his loins willing his cock to get as big as possible. Carmel was moaning. She was so fucking wet. Bret's nut sack was dripping with pussy juice as it swung wilding from the speed humping.

"Oh yeah come with me honey, come for your nurse."

"Oh yeah I will" Said Bret.

"Oh fuck."

"Oh yeah, fuck yeah."

"Oh fuck me hard!"

Carmel's pussy lips pulsated and squirted as she exploded in another earth shaking orgasm. Bret came so hard he though he might break something. His cock quenched like a steel cable with each ejaculatory burst. The second time always felt better than the first. His load of hot creamy chowder filled Carmel 's bucket. Cooze dribbled out the engorged rim of Carmel 's nook. Quim glistened on the Bret's plum sack.

They kept right on screwing until they felt so raw they had to stop.

Bret fell back down to the wet sweaty mattress. He let out a long sigh, he was exhausted. He just had surgery followed by the fuck of his life. He fell asleep.

Carmel climbed off and finished his bath. She cleaned up all the spit, spunk, cooch juice, and sweat. She licked the cum from his crotch hair. She picked up all the little curly pubic hairs from the bed. She put a fresh gown on Bret. She combed his messy hair, fluffed his pillow, and kissed him goodnight.

"I told you I was a good nurse didn't I honey."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Juicy Nurse
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds