• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Juliana Ch. 06

Juliana Ch. 06

12

In a neglected garden all you see is grass and weeds and an occasional wildflower. Juliana knew gardens like that, back home. Stubborn plots with hard, parched soil, resisting the plough that broke their surface.

"You ruined dress."

Juliana opened her eyes slowly. Thank God the lights were low. She looked around and saw she was in the bed that had been given to her. Next to it she detected the smallish figure of Mei, the Asian girl. She held up a limp silvery piece of garment; it was almost torn in two. She frowned, which looked comical on her round porcelain face.

"Sorry," Juliana said, her jaw aching as she shaped the word. She sat up on her elbows. It made the sheet slide off her chest; she was naked.

"You take shower and go to sleep," the Asian girl said, turning to leave the room.

"I'm still hungry!" Juliana called after her, but Mei had already left the room.

Juliana crawled out of the bed to find a bottle of chilled water. The icy liquid soothed her parched throat. It ran down the insides of her chest like a river's delta to fill her empty stomach. He shivered and sank to the floor next to the refrigerator – her back to the wall.

My God, she had to leave this place. These men were barbarians, doctors or not. And then to think she'd thought Charrier was not too bad, really.

The hot water in the tub felt like heaven, relaxing her muscles and bringing peace to the turmoil in her head. She inhaled the sweet perfume and blew tiny mountains of foam from her open hand.

She knew things were wrong – horribly and disgustingly. But even then there were things she could easily get used to – fond of even. She loved the way Mei treated her, making her feel beautiful. She'd loved being with Ellis, finding something she'd never had – friendship. She liked John, the butler. He seemed to care for her within the limits of his position. And what she loved secretly and darkly and guiltily was her body's response to the sexual novelties she experienced. She'd never admit it, she'd bite off her tongue before saying it – but she knew it was the truth.

She also knew that she should resist, be tough like the neglected gardens back home. She should protect her integrity against these dizzying seductions.

But her body had a mind of itself. It instinctively knew there would be wonderful things to come, once she opened up to them – delicious treats and ecstatic marvels. She ran a hand over her slick, soaked belly, finding her slightly swollen lips and the little knob at their top. She rubbed it softly.

Then there was a knock on her door.

"Supper, ma'am, just a little bite." It was the butler's voice. She sighed. Good old John.

"Thank you, John," she said, hearing how the bathroom added echo to her voice.

She waited till he was gone and got out of the tub, wrapping her dripping body in the wide, fluffy robe – another thing she could get used to.

Supper was light and tasty; no doubt leftovers from the dinner she'd missed – spicy chicken wing and steamed vegetables; a bit of cheese and lovely fresh bread. She only drank half a glass from the small carafe of red wine. Then she rose and brushed her hair. She removed the last of her make up, rubbed cream into her face and cleaned her teeth before slipping into the short black negligée – the only nightwear present. Sighing she slipped between the silk sheets, intent on forgetting the bad, and dream of the good. She leafed through a Vogue for a minute, and was asleep before she even knew what she'd read.

***

Waking up in the night can be a scary experience, especially when something wakes you up – a bump, a sound. Someone's in your room, by your bed, breathing on you.

Juliana woke with a start. There was a dim light on – the small reading lamp she hadn't turned off. Trying to focus, she saw a pale blob floating a few feet above her bed. It turned into a face – a male face. It was the perfect nightmare. She screamed. A hand reached down to cover her mouth. It only fueled her panic.

"Shhh, Mrs. Austin," a voice said from the foot of the bed. "Don't panic; you know us all." It was the doctor's voice, dripping with honey. The hand left her mouth. She looked around; there were more faces. Faces she'd seen only hours ago.

There was her tanned table-companion: 'call me Vince.' She knew more of him than just his face. Next to him was the foul-mouthed surgeon – Greene, she remembered. His lips curled into a sneer; maybe they always did. Then she saw Charrier with his gleaming jowls, at the foot of the bed. He was like a ghost against the darkness behind him.

Fleming was present too, of course, and another dinner guest she'd forgotten the name of. Five faces she counted, all looking down on her. They still wore their jackets and white dress-shirts, although the bow ties had been undone or lost. She smelled cigars, alcohol too.

A hand pulled the sheets off of her. Cool air tightened her nipples. She knew that the short negligée did little to hide her body.

"Mrs. Austin," Dr. Charrier said, his voice low and friendly. "Would you please give these gentlemen a better view of your lovely body? No need to hide it."

Juliana's eyes flew to his face. He smiled and nodded, but she felt paralyzed. She was tired; why couldn't they just leave her alone?

A hand cupped her right breast, rubbing the flimsy gauze over its nipple and skin. Another hand found her left breast. And yet another slid under the negligée's hem.

"No," she said, making the word float on a sigh. A murmur of chuckles ran around her bed. The hands increased their pressure; a finger slipped inside her vagina. Then there was a tearing sound – the fabric of her negligée split to expose her naked body.

Juliana knew she should resist – she even thought she wanted to. But all she did was wriggle under the probing hands, repeating her 'no's' in ever-decreasing whispers.

There was no longer any fabric between the mauling hands and her breasts. Her clitoris was being pinched, while fingers ran in and out of her vagina. A thumb entered her mouth, just as she opened it in protest.

"Good girl, Mrs. Austin," the voice from the foot of the bed commented. "Now please raise your dainty right hand and find the present we brought you."

Once more she wanted to resist, but her hand left the place where it had halfheartedly tried to stop the big male hand ravaging her vagina. It rose to meet another hand that led her to an erect penis.

"Take it, Mrs. Austin," the voice went on. "Hold it and make it grow. Make it throb and discover how much it loves you."

The hand opened her fingers and placed them around the rod. It was at once soft and hard – it throbbed and it glowed. Feeling it sent a thrill to her heart – a sensation she hated as much as she loved it.

Another hand took her left hand, opened it and then closed it over a penis that was as hard and thick as the first one. She moved her hands up and down before she knew what she was doing: she automatically imitated the rhythm of the fingers that plowed inside her.

"Mmmm, yes," the voice hissed. "I knew it. You are a natural, Mrs. Austin. Now move your body just like you move your hands. Up... down... and round and churn and twist... and up and down, yes. Very good, Mrs. Austin."

The buzz returned, and it drowned the ongoing voice – just like it drowned her thoughts. The pumping fingers in her vagina were replaced by a wet, sucking mouth and an intruding tongue. But it wasn't her vagina, she remembered, it was her pussy, her cunt, and she moaned, arching her back. When she was like this, she had tits and a cunt, and that was fine. Nothing mattered now, really, did it? She could do... nothing. Everything was... as it was. Wasn't it?

Was it her hand that pulled the penis to her mouth, or did the man push his cock and make her do it? Who knew? Who wanted to know? Fact was that the cock in her right hand reached her mouth at the exact moment she opened her lips. Its head slid up her tongue and she sucked on it. She knew she had to suck it – and that she wanted it. She knew things were as they were supposed to be.

When the man on her left rubbed the wet, drooling tip of his penis over her brow and eyes and bulging cheek, she turned his way, letting the first cock pop out before she took the new guest in.

Juliana had become the center of an orgy, although she didn't know it was called that way. She sucked on ever-changing cocks and was sucked herself until her entire being sang with soundless music. Her mouth tried to moan the words to that song – on the few occasions it wasn't occupied. Her wriggling, bending, arching body did the ballet.

Juliana Enders had by then lost touch with reality –as had Mrs. Austin. It hardly occurred to her that the penetrating tongue had grown in length, width and firmness. That it had taken on a piston-like ferocity she'd never experienced before. She felt stretched, very much stretched, but there was no pain; she felt full, penetrated deeper than ever. The pounding was like beating a drum. It set the rhythm to an overwhelming music that invaded her body from all sides.

The orgy became a merry-go-round that robbed her of sense and focus. Cocks entered and withdrew from her mouth and hands; they also filled and left her pussy with a speed that made it impossible to tell who was visiting her or when. She was man handled and shared. Her body was shoved around and touched, mauled and kneaded. But who cared anymore? The crescendo of the music crashed her into a debilitating orgasm – but she was already climbing to a new one.

Hands pulled Juliana up to her knees, and when they let her down again, she lay on the slick flesh of a male body. A hard cock once more entered her throbbing pussy to nudge her on to yet another climax, while her mouth and hand were filled with silky-skinned iron. She pulled and sucked and rode without a thought in her mind – or a care in the world. Then another sweaty, naked body lowered itself on top of her, and a new and alarming sensation tore her sweet cloud of oblivion away. Something blunt pressed against an opening, and it wasn't her vagina – it was her anus.

It had taken Juliana all her childhood and teenage life to associate men's penises with women's vaginas. It had taken her only days to associate male penises with her hands and mouth. And it took this villa to teach her there was sick and crazy pleasure in all of this. But never in her entire life had she associated sex with her anus.

The blunt object pressed against the tight ring; she tried to close it against the intrusion.

"Relax, Mrs. Austin," Charrier's voice insisted. It had been gone from her consciousness, just like most everything had, but here it was again – soothing, instructing and encouraging. "Relax your sphincter. Trust me. Allow the finger entrance. It will be wonderful."

The body under her laid almost still, its fat cock filling her. Her mouth let go of the penis she sucked. She tried to protest, but a tongue filled her mouth with a deep kiss.

The object was a finger, and it slipped in. It felt wrong, but exhilarating; it was alien to what she'd ever felt. The finger was wet and slippery. It started poking and swirling around in her bowels, spreading warmth. Soon a second finger accompanied it. She knew her opening got stretched, but everything felt slick and oily – there was no pain.

The man below kept kissing her; he took up the fucking again. His cock rubbed the fingers through the membrane that separated her two entrances. It felt intimate and shockingly strange. She moaned into the man's mouth, feeling her tongue vibrate with the sound. Then something very big nudged her anus, pushing to enter. She gasped.

"Relax now, Mrs. Austin. Just let go."

She felt a finger rubbing her clitoris while the cock inside her pussy increased its rhythm. Lips were sucking her left nipple; nails tweaked the right one. A new ball of heat grew inside her belly. It started roiling and rolling towards another orgasm. Her breath got stuck; she closed her eyes.

"If you resist there will be pain, honey," the voice went on. "We don't want to hurt you. Please let go; let it happen and all will be fine."

Tears ran down her face. She shuddered. Resisting the penetration of her anus seemed to stimulate her orgasm. She cried out, losing control when she came, and the cock rammed into her slackened anus.

It started pounding her at once in a place she'd never even thought she could be penetrated. But she floated on her orgasm; the fucking just kept her high. Her body felt like a hot wire connecting every spot that was on fire. She virtually crackled and sparkled. She didn't exist anymore; she was just an arch of electricity, glowing and pulsating in the dark.

Maybe she might remember later how she was fucked in the ass by several cocks – or being spit-roasted in her mouth and anus. Maybe she even might recall being fucked in all her openings at once. But right now she was just coming and coming. Her body twisted and twitched with spasms. Her voice was reduced to croaking moans and high-pitched gasping.

When everything stopped, she remembered lying stretched on the ruins of her bed, covered in sweat. Her eyes were wide open to watch four fists jerking off four cocks, right over her face.

"Open your mouth, please, Mrs. Austin," the omnipresent voice droned on. "Open it wide, you earned it." She did, and one after the other the cocks started spewing hot strands of goo on her face and chest. Some of it splashed into her mouth. Then more sperm followed as the next cock emptied itself on her face.

Juliana moaned and closed her eyes. There seemed to be no end to the spewing.

"Clean them up, please, Mrs. Austin. Thank the wonderful cocks for their gift."

She looked through the stinging haze covering her eyes. Her hand found a spent cock and she took it into her mouth, licking it and sucking. She smelled its scent and tasted its bittersweet tang.

"Say thanks, Mrs. Austin," the voice reminded her, and she mumbled her thanks before her mouth was filled with yet another leaking cock.

Then all was over and she was alone. Or was she?

Big hands slid under her soiled body. Strong arms lifted her up and carried her through the dimly lit room. She floated, both her mind and her body. The air got warm around her – warm and moist and utterly sweet.

The steaming water in the bathtub enclosed her. She felt a big sponge cleaning her skin. All tension left her muscles. The sobbing she heard was her own.

"Now, now, Mrs. Austin," the voice said. "No need to cry. My friends feel greatly pleasured. You did very well, my splendid little whore. You should feel proud."

Soft lips kissed her brow.

***

"You have good body; good and strong."

The voice hung in the air, somewhere over Juliana's head. Her face was circled by a leather-lined hole in the bench she lay on. Hands were kneading her shoulders – they were Mai's small but surprisingly strong hands.

Juliana had been sleeping long and deep, right from the moment they had laid her down on the crispy fresh sheets of her bed. When she got up, there wasn't a muscle in her body that didn't ache. Even her face and the skin of her skull throbbed with it.

How they knew she'd woken up was a mystery, but as soon as she sat up, there was a knock on the door. A girl she'd never seen brought in a tray of breakfast.

Clearing up with each spoonful of yoghurt, fruit and cereals, Juliana's thoughts went back to what happened. She'd had sex with five men, and she'd been genuinely fucked, penetrated – everywhere. Things had been done to her that she'd not even thought possible before yesterday. But she hadn't been raped. Maybe she'd like to think otherwise. It might make things easier if they'd used force, but they hadn't. She remembered saying 'no,' but she knew it had been just a formality, a ritual – and so had the men that took her. She'd never intended for them to stop.

Juliana expected to feel hurt and indignant. Closing her eyes she searched her feelings. She found a trace of shame and a remnant of panic. But there was no anger or guilt. There was... awe. Awe for what she'd done; awe for the treatment she'd received, and awe for the intensity of her sensations. She'd never known she could feel like she had – loose control like she had, forgetting her inhibitions so completely. She felt confused. But she also felt she'd grown, becoming a more complete woman – and a sore one, incredibly sore.

After finishing her breakfast, Mei had entered. She opened a closet and took out a leather-covered bench.

"Lie down, head down," she said. As Juliana walked over to the bench, she saw Mei taking off her clothes. Her pale, doll-like body looked toned and strong... so did her hands massaging her now. They slid and slithered with a rich oil, sending deep throbbing impulses into every one of her sore muscles. Sometimes it made Juliana cry out in pain, but most of the time it felt incredibly good. With every knot the girl dissolved, a corresponding knot in Juliana's mind seemed to melt away. After an almost endless episode of kneading, drumming and slapping the girl told her to turn around. Juliana never hesitated exposing her front to the naked girl. Maybe she was just too drowsy to think. But she might just as well have stopped caring.

Mei never shied back from intimate places, rubbing her breasts just as indiscriminate as her belly; her shaven pussy as easily as her thighs and feet.

She pulled up Juliana's legs and pressed them wide to reach her really aching anus. Slathering on a surplus of oil, Mei stretched and massaged the swollen sphincter. She never minded Juliana's protesting shrieks.

"You been busy girl," Mei said, giggling. "Must have made lot of men happy." A sudden wave of shame invaded Juliana, surprising her.

She'd made herself see the whole orgy as a thing where men gave her pleasure – overwhelming pleasure – in exchange for her pleasuring them. But the Asian girl's words put a strain on that view. In the eyes of the men there hadn't been anything mutual – no free exchange of pleasure. No – the men had used her; she'd been a thing, a doll. She recalled Dr. Greene, the rude surgeon, and Vince, who called her whore and slut. They never cared about her; she'd been just a body, a set of holes. Or had she? It couldn't be... She remembered the hands carrying her to the bathroom. She shivered.

"Are all right?" Mei asked.

Juliana said she was. And after the wave of disgust cleared, she really was. They may have used her, but the humiliation wasn't humiliation, really – it was a game to get the men more aroused. They cared for her. How else could Dr. Charrier have carried her to the bath himself, afterward? He had given her compliments and sponged the slime off her body. He thanked her and even kissed her brow. He'd changed the bed and laid her down in it. There had been tenderness – for sure.

And right now he'd sent Mei to massage her body and heal it from its bruises and soreness. They cared; they truly did. She sighed.

That afternoon Juliana rested. Around four o'clock she got up and did her hair and face. There was a short flowery dress in the closet, no bra but a white thong. The provided sandals had heels she could handle.

Walking down the corridor she still felt how her muscles tingled. They radiated a glow that was quite satisfying. The sensations were the most intense in her anus and pussy. It made her walk gingerly.

"Hi honey, you were amazing."

The voice was Dr. Fleming's. He stood in a doorway, wearing the white coat of his profession, his arms folded before his chest. He smiled a relaxed smile, stepping back to invite her into the room. She hesitated, remembering the awkwardness of another time.

"I have wonderful news for you," he said.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Juliana Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds