• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Illustrated
  • /
  • Julie is Trapped

Julie is Trapped

Araneae is a giant tarantula spider with a leg span of over 10 foot across and the top of his back being 6 foot high. He hunts for female prey amongst the many and varied characters in Second Life. This is one of the stories based upon his adventures on-line. All the names have been changed but I have used Araneae and Julie and my main characters.

Julie trapped in forest tree house

Araneae senses female prey within the forest tree house and approaches the door.

Julie shudders on the other side of the door.

Araneae moves forwards and bangs against the door.

Julie cries out before slapping a hand over her mouth.

Araneae bangs harder and feels the door starting to give way.

Julie clings to the banister she's hiding behind, her eyes fixed on the door in horror hoping it holds.

Araneae feels the door give way and enters the room seeking out the female within.

Julie screams and runs up the stairs, praying the monster is too big to follow.

Araneae spinning around the room he cannot find her so stands still and listens.

Julie stops moving, trying to breathe as quietly as possible.

Araneae senses faint movement above and looks for a way to climb up, finding an old staircase slowly he climbs being careful not to fall.

Julie screams as the spider reaches the top of the stairs and she sees it fully for the first time.

Araneae hears a loud cry and is startled but then realises it is the prey.

Julie backs up as far as she can go, but the rear wall stops her.

Climbing over the furniture Araneae ease up behind the female and looks her over.

Julie closes her eyes tight, her whole body trembling.

Araneae looking to see if she is suitable to eat or to mate.

Julie can feel all six eyes bearing down on her.

Araneae slowly moves a leg out to touch the female and judge her flesh for tenderness.

Julie whimpers and jumps as the spider touches her soft flesh.

Araneae feels the female shiver to his touch and eases a further leg around her waist to stop her from fleeing.

Julie feels the leg wrap around her and starts to struggle, trying to push it away.

A third leg joins the others to restrain the female as Araneae gets to grips with this feisty one.

"No. No!" she cries as she starts pounding on the legs and its head, her struggles feeble and her blows glancing at best.

Araneae holding the female tight he rubs a leg up and down the soft flesh of the female and then moves in closer ready to cover the female in web if needed.

As the female struggles, Araneae uses his web to tie the female's arms behind her back and covers her mouth with web to stop the screams.

Julie whimpers into the gag and struggles against the tight bindings on her arms.

Araneae now the female is secure he can take his time to "play" with this one. He uses his webs to tie the female to the bed and ease his legs over her body, slowly sliding a leg up and down the thighs of the female and enters her soft wet flesh.

Julie cries into her gag "Mumph".

Araneae the leg drives into her poor body as other legs hold her tight.

Julie jerks her hips trying to escape the fuzzy intruder between her legs.

Slowly the leg is driven deep within and then pulled all the way out, sliding with ease back and forth within the warm wet tunnel.

Julie whimpers as the hairs stimulate her pussy.

Moisture glistens on the female's soft pussy lips and Araneae reaches forwards to taste the sweet nectar.

Julie struggles uselessly in her bonds.

Araneae moves legs up towards the female's breasts and rubs at the soft nipples there, as they harden the legs grip them tight.

Julie squeals as the coarse hairs rub against her tender nipples.

Juices flowing from the female soak the spider's leg and coat the matted hairs as he laps the juices up and swallows it down with relish.

Julie squirms as the foreign tongue rubs against her lips.

Araneae feels a soft nub between the lips and latches on to it - feeling it swell.

Julie gasps as you rub against her clit.

Araneae slides a leg up alongside the 1st and joins it to widen the poor female's pussy.

Julie lets out a muffled scream into the gag as she's forced open.

Araneae both legs sliding in and out, deeper and deeper, with juices flowing freely - all the more to lap up.

Julie tries to work the gag off with her tongue and jaw, but only cements in further in place.

Araneae feels the female struggle against his gag and allows a leg to ease up towards her mouth ready to stifle any screams.

Julie "Heleh!" she cries in frustration.

Araneae hearing the muffles of the female he drives a leg between the web and into her mouth forcing her silence.

Julie gags on the spider silk and the appendage.

Araneae's legs are pumping in and out of the poor wet pussy as the other leg hold her head tight and Araneae senses the female is nearly ready to be mated with.

Julie's body twitches with each thrust.

Araneae drives the poor female down onto the bed as his cock replaces his legs within her pussy.

Julie grunts as the spider's phallus drives into her "Enough, no!"

Araneae drives his cock deep within the female feeling it grow with his desire.

Julie starts to tear up as she's pinned to the bed by the spider's body and cock.

Harder and faster he drives it in, deeper and deeper, sliding all the way out to slam back down.

Julie yelps as she's brutally fucked by the inhuman cock.

Araneae feels soft flesh giving way to spider cock- pussy getting widened as the cock expands, faster and faster it drives in and out, deeper and deeper it goes, bigger and bigger it gets.

Julie buries her face in the bed, praying to every god she has a name for that the nightmare will end soon even as the cock rubs against her walls and clit.

Araneae's legs hold her tight as his cock drives in and out.

Julie bites down on the gag as she filled more than she's ever felt before.

Araneae cock starts to expand even more as his balls start to tense - ready for release.

Julie feels the faint stirrings of an orgasm deep within her as her pussy is painfully stretched to its limit.

With one final withdrawal the spider slams his monstrous cock back into the female and "ahhhhhh" he cums, filling her pussy with spider sperm.

Julie screams as the cum splashes into her, driving her over the edge and forcing her to cum all over the spider's cock.

Araneae feels juices and cum flow from her ravaged pussy and over his still trusting cock, her pussy gripping his cock.

Julie shudders in a mix of embarrassment, pain, and pleasure.

Araneae finds the female milking him of all his seed.

Araneae realises that thousands of tiny spiders are now implanted with her womb as Julie sobs into the bed.

Slowly the spider withdraws his cock from the ripped pussy below. Juices and cum dripping off as it slowly shrinks.

Julie twitches as he withdraws his spiders cock.

Araneae wraps the female in web to keep his cum within.

Julie renews her useless struggles as she's bound and screams as she's blinded by webbing. Crying as she feels the spider's cum burn within her womb, struggling to break free but barely able to move a finger.

All that is visible is the breasts of the female as the spider will be keeping an eye on these to watch for growth and milk to develop before the glorious day when his offspring are born.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Illustrated
  • /
  • Julie is Trapped

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 185 milliseconds