• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Julie's Gang Bang

Julie's Gang Bang

12

This is a rewrite to my very first erotic story. I have tried to address the criticism about grammar and spelling. Also, I have added more detail to the story. Hope you enjoy the story. Of course this is only a fantasy and yes it does contain very unsafe sex. Only fantasy characters can safely do this stuff. LOL

*

She finished her business trip early, and now she was driving home. Her thoughts bouncing around in her head as she drove from her sales achievements, to her little boy, and of course the wet spot between her legs. She had gone without for the past ten days. Normally, business trips only caused a three or four-day sexual hiatus, but this time she had her period before leaving, adding an additional week.

Julie had an out going personality, full of life and enthusiasm. It was no wonder, she was the top sales leader in her office. Standing only five foot two inches her very petite frame weighed a mere 105 pounds soaking wet. Her face was framed with thick dark brown hair that curled about her shoulders. Then that smile, it was infections and inviting with full large lips glistening with lip gloss. If that didn't get a man's attention her perky little tits, narrow waist, and tight little pear-shaped ass would certainly stiffen any cock and even moisten some pussies. Add to that her naturally dark complection she was more than just desirable.

As she drove, she thought how she would surprise John, her husband. The sex they had when she returned from a business trip was always intense. Since her mom was watching, her boy there was no need to call. She decided to stop and change into what her husband referred to as her slut outfit, a tight black nylon top cut obscenely low in the front and back, with a matching short skirt that was impossible for her to sit, stoop or kneel without compromising her modesty. To complete her slut outfit she would remove her bra permitting her thick hard nipples to point the way. To finish she would wear a shear black thong and black high healed pumps. Then she would upon arriving home go up to the door, ring the bell, and when John answered she would pretend she was an escort girl that he had called to entertain him while his wife was away. Then she'd push her way into the house and staying in character and give John one hot fuck.

At last she was just a few miles from home. After a quick stop at a rest area to freshen-up, she gave a quick short tease to a couple of men that stared at her lustfully as she walked through the rest room lobby by shaking her tits at them.

Accept for driving the car, her mind was now focused on how John would react to her role-play. Oh, the anticipation was making her shake and her thong wet. Deep down she was a slut. Romance and tender love making were nice a few times a year but, Julie was a different sort of girl, she liked it down and dirty most of the time.

As she approached the house, she noticed a strange car parked in the drive. "Who could that be?" she wondered, disappointed that she couldn't do her escort girl fantasy. After parking in the driveway, she quietly entered the garage service door in order to see who was there. After all if John had a business associate over or a customer she wouldn't want them to see her dressed like a slut. Of course she could still do the escort girl bit if it were a stranger, they wouldn't have to know she was his wife, maybe her homecoming fuck could be a threesome or more. No, bad plan she concluded, not everyone would appreciate a man cheating on his wife, even if they got a piece of the action.

Quietly, she opened the door and listened to see who was there. Not hearing anything she crept in wanting to see who was there without being discovered. As she approached the master bedroom, she began hearing the unmistakable sounds of two people having sex. Carefully, she peeked into the room, and there in the middle of their king-sized bed John had Akiko, a sexy young Japanese girl she knew worked in his office, on her back, her legs over his shoulders and his cock buried deep into her fuck hole. John's thrusting cock was making the girl moan and groan in near hysterics, and in English and Japanese she expressed her pleasure at what her husband was doing to her body.

Shocked and surprised Julie moved away from the door. She and John enjoyed a full happy sex life, there was little they hadn't done together including threesomes and foursomes, but she thought that they had agreed to swing together. She had passed up countless opportunities for cock while out of town on business. At first thought, she was going to walk in and demand an explanation. But, that just seemed rude. After all it was just a fuck he and the slut was having and she didn't want to spoil the orgasmic moment Akiko was having with her husbands cock.

Julie had lots of fantasies. Her libido was higher than most women, that's what made her crave the kind of sex a slut does. Knowing John had a thing about Asian women, and since she was not due back till tomorrow she figured he was taking advantage of the opportunity to get the Asian pussy his cock lusted after. He'd told her several times how hot Akiko was and that he'd hope he could get her to join them for a threesome. After seeing the two of them going at it, Julie saw why John wanted to get the three of them together. Julie's mouth watered at the thought of going down on Akiko with John's cum leaking from her cunt.

Quietly, she left the house and drove off so he could get what he wanted out of that slut. After all it was just sex, just a fuck he was having nothing to get jealous over. Then it hit her. If John could fulfill a fantasy without her being present, then she could fulfill one of her own without him!

Sally, a sexy lady and slut that she and John enjoyed threesomes with, told her about a biker bar in town, where "ladies" were welcome to join Butch's Gang Bang club. Just the thought of being striped naked and being made to satisfy their sexual desires made her clit itch. As she drove, she put her fingers up her skirt so she could frig her itching clit.

"Gang Bang Club?" she remembered asking Sally.

Sally smiled and with giddy excitement explained, "if you ever want to do something really wild Butch and his buddies would give her all the cock and cum she could handle and then some. Julie's cunt was wetter than ever as she drove toward the biker bar, wondering what it would be like to give herself to a gang of rough bikers. Sally told her that there could be as many as fifteen men, and when she was gang banged there were eight. Other women she knew had the fortune or maybe misfortune of finding all fifteen there.

"What do they do with these women?" Julie remembered asking anxiously.

"Julie, it's different for every woman, they'll do whatever the fuck they want. But, for sure you'll suck and fuck them all." Sally said, with excitement in her voice. "For me, they made me strip first, then they ordered me to masturbate on top of their pool table till I came. Then they surrounded me and for the next two hours they used my mouth, cunt and ass hole to pleasure their cock's. When they finished with me, they took my panties and tacked them to their Gang Bang Wall of Fame, with the date, my name and how many I took on. Then the fucking bastards pushed me out the door buck ass naked. I was humiliated at first, but as car horns began honking I just started dancing and waving to them, fuck I was so in the moment, I was being such a dirty nasty slut I just didn't care if the whole town saw me naked."

At last she arrived at the bar. Nervously, she parked her car and walked up to the door. Outside there were ten bikes, "must be ten in there," she thought to herself. Her whole body quivered as she cautiously open the door and went in side. It was dark and she stood by the door in the shadows waiting for her eyes to adjust.

Finally, she could see, quickly counting she confirmed the presence of ten men. Could she handle them all? They hadn't seen her yet, she could just leave, they were all standing around the pool table talking and laughing.

As her eyes fully adjusted to the darkness she could see that this was just what she envisioned a biker bar would look like. Old tables and chairs mended several times, no doubt as a result of fights. The walls were stained and dirty, adorned with dozens of pictures of naked women. Along one wall was an old beat up bar with a TV above it, and in the back of the room were two pool tables. On the very back wall she could see several pairs of panties and a sign Gang Bang Wall of Fame. Sally was telling her the truth, now all she had to do was walk up to them and tell them what she wanted.

As she began to walk toward them, the butterflies in her stomach almost turned her around, but the itch in her cunt drove her forward. Now, she focused on the men themselves. They were a mixed bunch, just what you would expect to find. Some were tall, some short, a couple were overweight. They all wore jeans, and boots, most wore vests over T-shirts. All had numerous tattoos, body piercings and the need of a shave.

At last she was noticed, silenced filled the room as the ten men stopped talking and laughing. "Check out the hot looking bitch!" She heard one of them say. They looked like a pack of hunger wolves as they all turned and stared at her. She felt like a piece of meat.

"What'cha want in her, bitch." A biker asked her. "Yeah, bitch, what'cha you doing in a man's bar?" More crude sexual remarks were directed at her. Finally, Butch ordered them silent. He motioned for her to come to him. Julie, her legs shaking, crept toward Butch till she stood in front of him.

"Ignore my rude friends, honey, they don't know how to treat a lady. Are you broke down or lost?" Butch asked. Julie felt more relaxed at Butch's friendliness.

"No, I am not lost or broke down. A girl friend of mine told me about you guys. You see my husband and I agreed to add some spice to our sex lives by swinging together. We promised that we would only fuck other people when the other was present. Well, a few minutes ago I came home early and found him fucking a girl from his office."

"So you want a couple of my boys to go over and kick is fucking ass for you?" Butch asked with a slight laugh in his voice.

"Oh, no, nothing like that. I was a little pissed, but I can understand his taking an opportunity to fulfill a fantasy. Fuck. I've been tempted several times myself. So if he can I figure I can, too!" Julie replied.

"What kind of fantasy do you have?" Butch asked, as he slipped his arm around her narrow waist. Julie looked up into Butch's lusty eyes, and as she began to speak she could feel his hand slide down to her ass. Butch began to recognize that Julie was no lady in distress. She was a bitch in heat.

"I want to join the Gang Bang Club." Julie said nervously, as she felt Butch squeezing her ass. Shouts of excited anticipation and approval echoed from each man. Butch slipped around behind her, with his strong arms he pulled her body tightly against his. She could feel his breath on her neck and his hardening cock pressing up against her ass.

"Julie," Butch said softy, "Once a gang bang begins it doesn't stop until the Gang Bang Bitch sucks and fucks every man in here. Are you sure you want to pleasure ten hard cocks? My boys won't treat you like a lady, you'll be nothing more than a cunt a fucking piece of ass for them to use and get off on," Butch said as he began fondling and squeezing her tits. Julie's legs felt weak as Butch took indecent liberties with her. He was crude in a gentle way, but she knew when she walked in that she would be nothing more than a piece of ass to these guys, that's just what turned her on about being gang banged.

But, could she go the distance with these men, or should she chicken out, if they would let her. Already she could see their cocks bulging in their jeans . . . if she chickened out what would stop them from just raping her? Then she felt Butch pulling her skirt up exposing her wet thong. Then she felt his fingers pressing through the shear material against her clit. She squeezed her thighs together as her clit tingled.

"Boys, I think this bitch wants it, her pussy is soaking wet." Then with all her strength she tensed her body, turned about and as she dropped to her knees her black pumps flew off her feet. Now, she knelt in front of Butch her hands clinging to his belt, her face flushed in excitement. "Well I guess you've made your decision." Butch said as he put his finger into her mouth and Julie wantonly sucked and licked it.

Julie unfastened his belt buckle, unsnapped his jeans, and pulled the zipper down. Butch pushed his jeans and shorts down over his hips exposing his seven-inch cock pre-cum drooling from the tip. Julie stared at it and slowly she brought her lips to the tip and with her soft pink tongue she licked the long string of pre- cum hanging from the tip. Everyone watched as she took his cock and balls into her hands, then slowly she guided it to her full red puckered lips kissing the tip tonguing the slit as if she were french kissing it.

In stunned silence the men watched this beautiful woman kissing their leaders cock like it was some lover's lips. Her lips parted and she took him into her mouth. Slowly they crawled down his shaft till they reach base. Butch's cock was now in the back of her mouth. Slowly and sensually Julie's mouth slid up and down Butch's shaft, his musky scent was strong and intoxicating. Then Butch grabbed her head and began fucking her mouth. Deeper and deeper he trusted his cock, till he began forcing it down her throat. Julie gagged, as Butch forced his cock down her throat causing her mascara to run down her cheeks and copious amounts of saliva to stream from her mouth till thick strings of it hung from her chin.

Suddenly she was aware of the other men standing around her, watching their leader ravishing her mouth. She pulled Butch's cock out of her mouth with a nasty slurp. As she did, she turned to see nine naked men stroking their cocks in eager anticipation.

"Go ahead, bitch," Butch ordered, "introduce that sweet mouth of yours to everyone's cock." Julie turned to the first man and wasting no time putting his cock into her mouth. The second man was uncircumcised, her first experience with an uncircumcised cock. She stroked it and played with the foreskin flicking and twisting her tongue around it. She continued going from man to man sucking and being mouth fucked by each, till she came to the biggest cock she had ever seen. Big Joe was the biker's name; he stood six foot six and weighed 285. His cock however, earned him his nickname. Julie took his huge member into her hands in amassment. Big Joe was eleven inches. She tried, but she couldn't fit more than the tip into her mouth. Then she gasped as she realized he would be putting this thing into her cunt. She feared it would rip her apart or ruin her enjoyment of normal sized cocks.

"OK, bitch, stand up and strip." Big Joe ordered. Julie stood and pulled her tight black nylon top off, exposing her firm, round tits. Her nipples were hard and dark. Joe grabbed her and began fondling her tits roughly. With a laugh he passed her off to the next man who likewise squeezed and pinched her perky tits and nipples. Julia felt a rush of fear and excitement as the men roughly groped and pushed her back and forth each telling her what slut and cunt she was.

After a period of time and seeing each man had taken his turn groping the bitch. Butch grabbed her away from the pack and ripped her skirt off throwing it down onto the floor next to her blouse.

Then he wrapped his arms around her and whispered, "I hope you are enjoying yourself, bitch. It would be a shame if you've changed your mind, because like I told you, once it begins it doesn't stop till you have satisfied every cock in here." With his crude reminder of what she had volunteered herself for he reached down and around between her legs slapping his hand hard up against her wet cunt. He kneaded it as he bent down to lick her neck and to kiss her pouty lips. After forcing his tongue into her mouth, she felt his fingers between her cunt lips probing till they were thrust up into her fuck hole. Then in a most degrading fashion he lifted her with his fingers pressing into her G-spot and carried her brusquely toward the back pool table her legs flailing around his hand that was carrying her by her cunt.

"On the table, bitch," Butch ordered as he ripped her thong off. Julie crawled up on the table stained with cum from previous gang bangs. She lay on her back her feet flat on the table. Knees up and open.

"If you satisfy everyone, Julie, then this fucking thong will be put on our wall of fame." Butch informed her as he held the crumpled wet thong to his face so he could smell her scent. Julie glanced over at the wall, at least twenty pairs of panties hung there and then she saw Sally's name above a flimsy red pair.

Suddenly, she was grabbed by the ankles and pulled to the edge of the table. Sam pushed her legs back, exposing her wet gooey cunt. He slid his hands down her inner thighs and with his fingers he pulled her cunt lips apart. Next, he lowered his mouth to her and began licking and sucking her sweet cunt. "Eat her out good, Sam, make the bitch scream with pleasure before we all fuck her," a biker yelled.

"Yeah, don't want the bitch to think we only care about our pleasure," Another yelled as everyone laughed.

Sam enjoyed eating pussy and it showed Julie was quickly approaching orgasm. Her breathing was heavy as she ground her cunt into Sam's mouth. Then her body stiffened, her toes curled and she let out a loud scream of pleasure.

"OK, Sam's got her off, lets fuck this bitch!" Bill cried out as he pulled her by the wrist back to the center of the table. Sam crawled up first. Julie, happily, pulled her legs back and apart for him. Sam positioned himself, and began rubbing his hard throbbing cock between her wet slit.

Then ever one began chanting. "Fuck her, fuck her, fuck her!" Sam aimed his cock at her fuck hole, Julie looked up at him knowing that in another few seconds his cock would penetrate her. "Fuck her, Sam! Fuck the bitch!" Sam then lowered his weight upon her and with a single hard thrust his cock was balls deep into her sweet fuck hole.

"OHHHH! Julie cried, YEAH! FUCK MEE! FUCK ME LIKE A BITCH!" Julie screamed out.

Sam began thrusting hard and deep into her, Julie's legs wrapped around his waist. Turning her head she saw a biker kneeing on the table next to her head. She reached for his cock and pulled it to her mouth. Then Sam pulled out and the next biker got into position. One after one they took turns fucking Julie's cunt.

As the seventh biker finished his turn between Julie's legs, she raised her head up to see who would be doing her next. Julie froze; she closed her knees together in embarrassment as Billy a warehouse worker from her company climbed up onto the table. Julie didn't even think of the possibility that she might know one of these bikers. But, there he was and he was now about to take his turn.

Pushing her legs apart Billy crawled between the legs of the sexy sales bitch that everyone at work talked about how much they'd like to get between her legs. Her face was flushed and panic was in her eyes as Billy guided his throbbing cock between her wet cunt lips.

"Relax, Julie, I don't kiss and tell, but I'll never have to say to the other guys at work, I wish I could fuck that bitch . . . Will I?" Billy whispered as he slid his cock deep into her.

Julie knew the guys at the office lusted for her. On a few occasions, she over heard different workers talking about her body and how they would like to do her. Such talk always made her wet and secretly she wanted to fuck some of them, too.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Julie's Gang Bang

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds