July 4th, My Sister, the Lake Ch. 02

Bella continued. "Cat got your tongue? Well, why don't we tell Mom and Dad we want to go back up there for old time's sake. They'll think it's sweet. Poor Bobby will be disappointed, but he'll live."

Which is how Bella and I found ourselves walking up Knob Mount, a blanket under my arm. I located the private spot I'd discovered years before and, to the sound of the high school band playing patriotic songs, Bella and I made-out. I kissed her lips, I kissed her eyes, I kissed her neck. My tongue explored the inside of her mouth, the turns and crevices of her ears. I nibbled on her neck, her shoulders, her ear lobes. Bella kissed me back with a desire that equaled my own and I wondered where'd she learned to kiss like this. Quenton? Maybe I underrated nerds. Such musings, however, were fleeting. The two of us, libidos aflame, were ferocious, hands and mouths explored each other's body.

She took hold of the zipper on my shorts, pulled it down, extracted one very hard cock.

"It is a nice dick. I can see why Amelia was so upset."

She stroked it, first with her fingertips, then grasped the shaft. When she had it throbbing and spitting pre-cum, she rose to her knees, rubbed it over her face, breathed in its scent. Her eyes closed to tiny slits as she processed the smell. She worked her jaw back and forth, kissed the head. "Definitely my favorite new toy."

And then, for the fourth time in three days, my cock was in my sister's mouth. Her tongue gently explored its underside, then licked the slit, enjoying my pre-cum. When I rocked my hips she took me deeper, opening her mouth wider, forcing her face over my shaft. Her free hand cupped my balls, the sack resting on her palm. After several minutes of avid sucking she pulled back and my cock slid between firmly compressed lips, plopping against my stomach. She dragged my shorts off, took off her shirt, exposing braless breasts, winked, licked up and down my cock, then bathed my ball sac with her tongue. I spread my legs and she licked my scrotum, taking each testicle into her mouth. Her small breasts swayed against my thighs.

She sat up, smiling in delight.

"Never imagined your kid sister could do that, did you?"

"No, can't say I did. Never imagined saying this to her either: Bella take off your shorts, I want to see your pussy."

"You forgot to say please."

"Bella, please take off your shorts, I want to see your pussy. Please."

"Much better." She whisked off her shorts; they joined our other clothes in a pile by the blanket. Her red pubic hair was sparse; her pussy lips glistened in the fading sunlight.

She got on all fours and took me into her mouth, her tongue pressed against the bottom of the shaft. I placed my hand on her back; she purred and I traced my finger down her spine to her butt, then through the crack of her ass. It slid on the lubricant that had leaked from her pussy. I massaged her ass hole; she moaned and raised her behind.

She released my cock, licked it, swirled her tongue on my perineum. I fingered her pussy lips and, affirming she was sufficiently lubricated, buried two fingers inside her, twirled them around, marveling at her tight twat. She moved her knees further apart and pushed her hips into my fingers, driving them deeper into her cunt. I pulled my fingers, covered in her cream, from her pussy and probed her asshole. She let out a deeply aroused moan.

Bella blew a blast of hot air between my legs, and in a breathy voice, said, "Lift yourself up."

Using my arms for support, I arched my back, picking my butt off the ground. My naked sister clambered between my legs and licked my asshole. I shuddered; then I moaned. She pushed her tongue inside my butt, wiggling it around. Encouraged by my response, Bella alternated between driving her tongue into my asshole and licking the rim.

It was heaven, but still, I could hold myself up only so long. My legs started shaking, Bella got on her knees, displaying her naked torso, breasts sitting firmly on her chest, and I dropped to the soft earth, gulping in air, squirming in a state of desperate arousal. Bella dipped a finger in her pussy.

"I'm ready big brother."

"You sure?"

"Yes."

"Birth control?"

"Of course."

"Good, because I need to fuck you. I want you, all of you."

I was surprised by the intensity of my voice. Bella caught it.

"You're going to have me. But before you go all bleary-eyed on me, shove your dick into your little sister. She really wants to fuck you." She ran a finger along her slit, it glided across her clit. "Fuck me silly Sam."

Obviously, over the last few days I'd thought of this moment. Normally, with a girl as young and inexperienced as Bella, I would take control. But there was something different about Bella, something wise and discerning. Although I wanted to pound her pussy with runaway lust, I tamped down my rampaging testosterone, ready to gauge her needs before satisfying my own.

Bella walked forward on her knees, straddled my groin. I thought about how small and slight she was, looked at her delightful breasts, glanced at her pussy. I was about to fuck my sister. What was unimaginable a week had become inevitable.

She grabbed my cock, closed her eyes, ran its head over the face of her pussy and labia, sometimes stopping to wiggle against it. Her moans were low and luxurious. She centered it on her vagina and carefully, patiently, slid down its length. When it inside her she undulated, curved her spine, pushed her shoulders forward, placed her hands above my shoulders, leaned forward. Her head, framed by her long red locks, hovered above mine. There was a gleeful happy smile on her face.

"Nice cock bro'. You give new meaning to the phrase big brother."

She sat back up, moved her hands to my chest, and started rocking on my erection. I studied her motions, complemented mine to hers. Soon she was gasping, her head nodding back and forth, her mouth half open, her breasts bouncing on her chest. I reached between her legs - she was slick with pussy juice - and placed my thumb just above her clit, moving it in small tight circles.

Bella's face reflected ecstacy and concentration, awash in the pleasure radiating from our conjoined bodies. Bella's fingers tightened on my chest, digging into my flesh; her face was flush, her body shook. A single sound came from her, sort of an "Ennyahhh," and she opened her eyes, looked at me, gasped for air. She had come, the orgasm short and strong, soft and sweet. She licked her lips. "Let's do that again."

Well, that question was answered; my baby sister was multi-orgasmic. We repeated, letting her move against me, I matching her undulations. My sister came again and again. My cock, slipping sliding roving inside her wonderful warm wet tight pussy was on fire; intense pleasure vibrated along its length, flowing into my body.

The first firework went off. Bella turned to watch it.

"Well big brother, I guess its time to ramp up the action." She raised herself until only my cock-head was inside her, then squealed as she slid back down, loving the sensation as my shaft filled her tiny snug box. Her pussy walls squeezed my cock. Bella was incredibly tight; Quenton must be packing minimal equipment.

When another bright light from the fireworks flooded the mountain I looked at Bella. She was panting, her body taut and flush. Her hips rocked back and forth. I pushed deeper inside; she cooed, opened her eyes, caught me staring at her.

"I love your dick. Deep, go deep, fuck me deep."

I pushed into her. She groaned, relaxed, then tightened her cunt muscles, used them to drag my cock into her.

"That's it big brother, deep, fill up your baby sister, fill her up."

My kid sister was talking dirty to me. My nerdy kid sister was talking dirty to me! It was fricking amazing; my cock jumped in her pussy.

Our hips pressed together, she squirmed, searching for ways to force another millimeter inside. Bella grunted, rose up on her knees, long slow strokes filled her pussy. Another orgasm hit her. Her eyes rolled back in her head, her mouth fell open, her arms went limp. I took her hands in mine; she used them to leverage herself onto my penis.

I pumped my cock into her. I was fucking my sister; I was fucking the brat who'd made it her life-mission to annoy me. I shoved my cock into her. She groaned in delight. I started fucking her with unrestrained need, filling her pussy with strong hard strokes.

Bella's body bounced on mine. She chanted, then shouted, "Ooh fuuck ... ohhh ... ohhh... ohhh fuck." There was no need for quiet; fireworks were exploding over the town. Consumed by incestual lust, I was relentless.

"Take it sis."

"Love your dick," Bella whimpered.

I grabbed her hips, pulled her into me.

"Your pussy's heaven."

Cum was boiling in my balls.

"Ooooooo, feels good Sam. I'm going to come. Come inside me Sam, give me your seed, fuck me, feed me, fuck your sister. Ohhh my, it feels so good."

Bella moaned, her body shuddered, her face flushed, her leg muscles grew taut, her fingernails dug into my chest, another orgasm swept over her.

"Love your big frickin' dick. Do it Sam, come in my pussy, fill your baby sister's pussy with cum. Come inside me, come for me."

I increased the pace, fucking my sister, my shaft pistoning in and out of her. Bella whimpered and moaned; she drove her body down the length of my dick. Her cunt muscles grabbed my cock. She reached behind and stroked my balls with her fingertips. Her body thrashed; her cunt walls closed on my cock in a death grip. I groaned and, unable to hold back any longer, erupted, filling my sister with the large thick load of cream my balls had stockpiled since last night.

"Bella, I'm cumming," I squealed, pumping my cum inside her body.

"Me too big, eyyyahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

Bella groaned and shuddered, her cunt tightened on my cock, spasming as a series of short powerful orgasms, echoing from head to toe, ripped through her. The cheeks of her ass bunched and twisted, her knees pressed to my side. Gasping in ecstasy, she ground her pussy into my groin and rode out the earthquake, then the aftershocks, of a final powerful orgasm. Her cunt muscles contracted, squeezing every last bit of cum from me. Finally, she lay on top of me. Her small body felt right atop mine. We heard a quick succession of explosions; the firework show had reached its finale. We turned our heads to watch. The citizens of Rutherford applauded. Bella's pink tongue darted out and licked my lips.

"Well, I'd never have guessed it, but Mom's romance novels are right. The first time I'm with a man I see fireworks."

I thought: "The first time I'm with a man." No way. Bella knew way too much about her body, about making love, about fucking, to be a novice. I donned my poker face. This was neither the time nor place to discuss her history. Instead we kissed, the moment interrupted when several deer darted across the glen.

"We better get going," I said, "we don't want to keep the parents waiting."

We dressed; Bella put her baseball cap on backwards; holding hands, we headed down the hill.

* * * *

"Caught you by surprise with that 'first time with a man' thing, didn't I."

"I'm not sure what you mean." I listened to myself. I sounded lame.

"Big brother, I've spent my entire life studying you. I know your poker face. But since you and I are going to be lovers, there are a few things you should know."

We were going to be lovers?

"So at the beginning of the school year Quenton asks me out. Well sorta asked me out. He was fumbling around, trying to ask me out, and finally I agreed to go to the movies with him. If I'd waited for him to actually say it, we'd still be standing there.

"Now its not like the guy excites me and I can already hear the nerd dating nerd jokes, but I'm tired of sitting home on Friday nights, so we start hanging. Then I learn that maybe I'm not as smart as I think I am. I'm at Quenton's a lot and get to know Shane. Blonde, unbelievably beautiful, popular, always some jock boyfriend, I'd pegged her as an air head, didn't know her mind you, but had her pegged. Well, as I said, I'm over there a lot and she's smart and funny and real nice.

"One day she asks me for help, she's got a big computer project. We spend about a week working on it together and by the end of it were friends. She gives me advice on hair, clothes, etc., advice I actually listen to instead of making fun of the person offering it. We're hanging at school. I'm spending a lot more time with my boyfriend's sister than my boyfriend.

"Well Quenton's got this thing, happens about 95% of the time. If you suck his dick, he comes, then falls asleep. Usually for an hour or two, sometimes all night. It became sort of a private joke between Shane and I. I'd get bored with her brother, suck him off, and then she and I'd get together while he snored upstairs.

"Well one weekend his parents go out of town and I go over there and Shane and Quenton are drinking vodka martinis, having a good time. Quenton's mildly looped. We go upstairs to his bedroom, I take him in my mouth and while it takes longer than usual - it always did when he had a little alcohol in him - he comes and passes out, snoring up a storm. He's not waking up til the sun comes up.

"I go downstairs. Shane asks what took so long and makes me a drink and throws some popcorn in the microwave - I'm not sure I can recommend popcorn and a martini for dinner - and we load a movie, but we're not watching it. Instead were yaking and she asks me about sex. She'd figured out I didn't enjoy it with her brother.

"And I tell her the truth, that the few times Quenton used his fingers or mouth on me it was terrible. He was clumsy, insecure, it was embarrassing for him and for me, and it did not feel good. He didn't caress me, he pawed me.

"I tell her I decided just to use my mouth on him. It satisfied him and, and I know this is not romantic, was efficient.

"Shane tells me it can be great, but in her experience most high school guys are like her brother, they're terrible at it but they all think they're porn stars. When they're done they all start bragging about what studs they are - boring. Girls, she said, are generally better.

"And I look at her, 'Girls?'

"'Yeah Bella, I thought you knew.'

"'No, what's it like?'

"Well, that night Shane and I became lovers. When I said you were the first time a man's been inside me, you thought I seemed too experienced for a virgin, didn't you?"

"Yeah, that's right."

"Sex with Shane is wonderful; it's how I learned about my body. She's been inside me, with our toys, scores of times, but she's the only one. We decided not to announce it. She likes guys, I like guys, neither one of us wants to be branded a lesbian. I don't feel like a lesbian. What happened was unique to Shane, I wasn't with her because I like women, I was with her because I like Shane. It became my closest deepest relationship. Which is why, one day, I told her something I'd kept private for years, something I'd shared with no one."

The grip on my hand tightened; the tone of her voice said I was supposed to ask.

"Do you want to tell me?"

"Yep."

The "yep" was meant to be light-hearted and confident, but it veiled her concern. She was worried about what she was about to say.

"Go ahead. I promise, no jokes."

A deep breath, and then, "Okay. I told Shane that as long as I remembered I'd been in love with my brother. It came out in my teasing, the way I made fun of your girlfriends."

"Go on."

She wrinkled her nose. "I could be pretty vicious."

That was right. Many of my girlfriends refused to come back to the house; some she'd reduced to tears.

"You've got a powerful wit."

"That's a nice way to say it.

"Well, Shane and I talked about it, I told her everything. And after listening and letting me get it all out, she suggested I go for it, which is what I've done. I couldn't have done it without her friendship, I wouldn't have had the confidence or courage."

* * * *

I spotted our parents when we were a couple of hundred years away. I pointed them out to Bella. Bella waved, then turned to me.

"It's time you wiped that silly stupid grin off your face. We don't want anyone to think I just got done fucking your brains out."

What silly stupid grin?

Then, with a twinkle in her eye, she added, "But I did, didn't I?"

"Yes you did Bella, you certainly did."

I tried to don my serious face. Bella looked at it and laughed.

We met our parents by the car. The place had mostly cleared out. The Hendersons' boat was gone. I was still holding Bella's hand.

"We were starting to get worried about you kids, you took a while to get back."

"Yeah Mom," I answered, "Me and Nerdzilla here were talking about her coming to school. We've decided to live together, get a place near Stanford. I can commute into San Francisco. It will be fun, convenient, and save a few dollars."

Mom smiled broadly. "That's great, I'm glad to see you two happy together, like a brother and sister should be. Aren't you glad I insisted you come home Sam?"

"More than I can say Mom, more than I can say."

* * * *

When I started July 4, My Sister, the Lake, I planned for future chapters in which Shane would join Sam and Bella for some fun. Now, I'm not sure if I want to end the story as is or continue it with Shane. If you have any thoughts on the subject, let me know.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds