Just A Lift!

Kevin walked over and hugged me. I felt his naked body. "Nice one mate! You did well for yourself there."

"Thanks. I've also decided I'm going to stay a transvestite too." I announced.

"Oh Terry!!!!" Alex screamed with joy before pouncing on me and kissing me.

"We can go shopping together and share clothes. You don't want implants or anything like that do you?" He asked, suddenly serious.

"No, no. But I think I should wear breast forms while out, like you did yesterday."

"Oh don't worry about that, I've got plenty of those. What about your friends?"

Kevin spoke. "Oh don't worry about them. There'll be really cool about it. They're good guys. In fact, to prove it, I'll phone one now and tell them. What do you think Terry?"

"Yeah, go for it. Phone Mike, if he goes for it then they all will."

"Okay." Kevin asked for a robe, as he was getting a tad chilly. Tony handed him a short pink lacy, satin, robe. Kevin put it on without a moment's hesitation, then found himself a pair of matching panties. He then fished through his jacket for his mobile and called Mike. "Mike, hi, it's Kev. Aw, not so bad mate, yourself? Uh-huh, cool. Listen, do you want to hear the news? Yeah, Terry's found himself someone. Yeah. Haha! Yeah it is! Anyway, he's found himself a boyfriend. No, you heard correctly. Yeah, that's what I said to him, fair play, if that's what he likes. No, it was his first time, I kind of happened by accident and he fell in love with the guy. Yeah, his name is Alex, and he's a transvestite. Yeah, he chose wisely, because he's a good-looking guy. Yeah. Terry's decided to be a full-time transvestite too. Yeah, I'd say he looks fit as fuck! Cool. Yeah I might do. Yeah, fuck it, it's only once eh? I don't know, I'll ask him, hang on.

"Terry, Mike wants to know if he's welcome round. He said he'd like to see what you look like and meet Alex."

"Sure."

"Hello Mike? Yeah, Terry said come round and he's going to give that big fat arse of yours a good fucking!" I punched Kevin's arm. "Ow! No, seriously, come round. Yeah, I did. Well, actually, I've just come out of the shower, which I had with this really nice guy called Tony. In the shower, I sucked his dick. Before the shower, Terry fucked my arse, Tony sucked me off, and I blew Alex. Now I'm standing here in a pink satin robe and knickers. Okay, the address is 8, Eastleigh Road, see you in a bit." He shut the phone. "He'll be here in a couple of minutes with his girlfriend, Paula."

"Cool." We all said.

We had just enough time to dress Kevin in some pink stockings with lace top, suspender belt and bra, all matching the pink panties. He put on a loose plastic pink miniskirt and a peach open back tight top. Alex quick did his hair, make-up and ears.

The doorbell went, and I opened the door.

"Hi Mike, hi Paula!"

"Jesus, Terry you look stunning." Paula said. "Wow."

"Yeah mate, you look really good. In fact, if I didn't know different, I'd probably have you on the floor right here." Mike tactful as ever.

Alex skipped over to me. He put his left arm over my shoulder and held out his right hand.

"Hi, I'm Alex, Terry's boyfriend."

Mike's mouth dropped open in awe. Paula took Alex's hand but reach over and they kissed each other on either cheek. Alex then reached over and kissed mike on the cheek. Mike flinched a little but didn't complain.

"She, I mean, he's really beautiful mate. I mean seriously! He looks like a catwalk model, honestly, but a female one!" Said Mike, as we led them through to the living room.

Tony and Kevin walked in. Kevin was now made up nicely. He ran up to Mike and jumped on him, giving Mike a big kiss on the lips and trying to finger his hole. Paula burst out laughing. Mike pushed him off.

"Give over Kev." We all laughed.

We got talking about how we met and everything. Paula asked if I'm gay or bi. I said bi, because I was only making love to girls before.

"Do you want to test if you are gay or bi?" She asked.

"Yeah, you should." Said Alex.

I didn't see a reason for it, because I loved girls.

"Mike, do you mind if I take Terry to the bedroom a second?"

"No I don't mind. Go for it." They had a very open relationship.

In the bedroom, Paula shut the door, so we were alone.

"Leave the clothes on Terry." She told me, as she undressed. "Sorry to use this excuse, but I was getting so horny back there I just needed to fuck you."

"No problem."

We started kissing. We rubbed each other all over, I kissed her breasts and rubbed her soaking pussy, but it was no good.

"I'm sorry Paula. I can't do it."

"But you're hard."

"Yeah, but I just don't feel up to it."

She smiled. "That's great! You're my first gay friend!"

"What?"

"You're gay. Sure you can have sex with girls if you want, but you don't, not know you've done it with Alex, you like that better."

"I see. Thanks Paula."

"My pleasure."

We walked back to the living room, Paula still naked. I jumped on Alex and kissing him.

"That was quick." Said Alex.

I kissed his earlobe. "You silly little girl. I'm gay!"

We started kissing; feeling ourselves. Alex began to finger my behind through the skirt. My already hard penis, got much harder.

"Terry?" Said Alex.

"Yes?"

"I want your arse, right here, right now!"

"Then take it!"

In front of everyone, Alex pulled me over the sofa, lifted my skirt, and pulled down my panties. Paula ran to the bedroom and came back with the KY.

"Thanks." Said Alex, as he smeared it in my arse.

I knew everyone was watching as Alex pushed his penis into my arse and began fucking me. I heard Paula say something to Tony and Kevin and from the corner of my eye, I could see them start to kiss and touch up Mike, who's penis was now making a tent in his pants. Paula unzipped and took off Mike's pants.

"Mike, I want to see you make love with another man. Will you do it for me?" She asked.

"Okay. Just this once." He said.

"No, not just this once, I want you to find a male lover we can have. In return, I'll find a girl."

"Okay."

Paula pulled Mike to the floor and got him on all fours. She lubed up his arsehole. Tony entered Mike's behind slowly. Mike screamed in agony, but his mouth was soon plugged up by Kevin's penis. Paula sat on the sofa and watched her boyfriend suck and be fucked. She rubbed her clit. If she only had a girlfriend, then she'd be really happy.

I was enjoying the long slow fucking I was getting from my new boyfriend. Finally, Alex came in me. Still hard inside me, we lay down together on the sofa, and watched the show in front of us.

"Paula, what do you think?" I asked.

She shook her head. "Absolutely-fucking-gorgeous!!"

Mike now had a massive smile on his face as he sucked and licked Kevin's penis. Tony was taking him fast and hard now.

Mike and Paula spent the night, as did Kevin. We all played about, trying on different lingerie and clothes.

A week later, I was round at my boyfriend's house again. For the first time I would meet Sandra; I was worried she wouldn't like me. However, when she arrived she gave me a big hug and a kiss.

"You must be Terry! I've heard so much about you. So much has happened here since I've been away and Alex couldn't stop talking about you on the phone. Terry this, Terry that."

"Thanks. I love him a lot. He's great."

"I know."

Sandra was very tall for a girl, about 179cm. She had a body like a model, long brown hair. In fact she was the spitting image of Paulina Porizkova!

That night, we all shared the same bed; me, Alex, Tony and Sandra. Sandra had her strap-on penis on, and took my arse while I sucked Tony.

The next day I got a phone call from Kevin.

"Mate!" He said. "I told Michelle everything." Michelle was his girlfriend. "She says it's really cool and she doesn't mind me wearing women's underwear and stuff so long as I feel comfortable. Anyway, last night we stayed at Mike and Paula's and Michelle got off with Paula while me and Mike fucked, right? So we all got talking and decided to move in together. Cool eh?"

"Nice one geeza!" I said.

"Anyway mate, I wanted to ask how it feels to be a full-time tranny now?"

"Good. Nobody even noticed. Even got loads of looks from guys. I tell you mate, women's underwear is so much better than men's."

"Yeah, isn't it? That's all I'm wearing from now on, and if my make-over looks good today, I might turn full-time tranny too. That'd be cool huh?"

"Yeah, girlfriends together." I said. Kevin noticed that I used my feminine voice all the time. "I don't want to full out of practice. Anyway, I'm used to it now."

"Cool. I have to practice too! Okay, send my love to all; Oh, hold on." I heard Kevin talking about something. "Would you like to come over here tonight with the others."

I asked. Tony and Sandra said they wanted some time alone.

"Alex and I will come. Sandra just got back so Tony and her want to spend time together."

"Okay, fine. See you later."

The rest of the day Alex and I spent going round clothes shops. We went into a specialist shop for fetish clothes. I bought a short, tight red latex dress, and Alex bought himself a loose fitting one of the same colour.

The salesgirl gave us a wink as we bought the stuff.

"Lesbians or bi?" She asked.

"Gay transvestites" We said.

Her smile grew. "Oh, very nice. The best ones are always gay."

When we arrived at Max's, Max was dressed in blue frilly French knickers and matching camisole top. He had plenty of make-up on, but it didn't suit him.

"I know I look like a bloke, but the make-up was a test, and I've been wearing girl's underwear since that day. You were right, it's really nice."

I gave him a long French kiss, as did Alex. We'd brought flowers and wine with us as a present.

Kevin was wearing a flowery summer dress and looked really sexy.

"I see the make-over worked." I said.

"Oh, it worked a treat sweetheart." Kevin said in a feminine voice. "I've also mastered the voice. You two look just delicious. New dresses?"

"Yes. From the fetish shop." Said Alex.

"By the way, I'm now called Klara and not Kevin. I'm going to have my name changed, and I'm also going to have breast implants; but don't worry, that's all, no hormones, not going to lose the dick."

I turned to Michelle. "How do you feel about all this?"

"Fine. I think it's great. It's also a chance for me to be more dominant. I would like to get a mistress/slave relationship going with him. Same with Paula, I want to get to know her more, what's the word? Intimately!" She walked over to Paula and wrapped her arms around her, kissing deeply. "So, when's the marriage between you guys?"

We both laughed hard at this. "I don't know." Alex said, turning to me. "Who's going to propose to who?"

"Ha, I don't know. How about we just agree we'll get married?"

"Sounds good; but how?"

I shrugged. "Gay marriage is legal in Hungary. We could fly there and fly back."

Alex smiled, and his whole face radiated like the sun. I still couldn't get over his beautiful feminine looks. He looked so much like Cindy Crawford in the face it was unbelievable. Then again, he said I looked like Sarah Michelle Geller. "When?" He asked.

"I don't know. How about the day after tomorrow? Last minute tickets should be cheap enough so that I can fly all of us over."

"Oh Terry, I love you, I love you, I love you!" Alex said, pouncing on me.

"I love you too baby!"

That evening was spent talking and then finally, we got down to a full orgy. I unzipped Alex's dress to reveal his perfect slender body wrapped in lovely red silk underwear and I kissed him all over, finally settling on his penis. As I began sucking him, I felt something press on my hole. It was Mike.

"I haven't had chance to fuck you yet." He said.

"Do me! Hard!" I said. So he did, he rammed his penis up my behind and fucked me senseless.

I actually managed to make love to Paula and Michelle too, but only with a penis up my behind. Alex also had sex with Paula and Michelle, but he said he didn't enjoy it as much as a behind, and to be honest, he doesn't find girls attractive.

Paula and Michelle spent most of their time making love to each other, and Mike and Klara went at each other. We all give Mike a cum bath, and Michelle surprised us all by pissing on him. Mike said he liked it.

Paula, at one point, took me over her knee and slapped my behind, but she told me to put my knickers on first. Then, as punishment for slapping me, I fucked her arse really hard, making her scream in delight.

Eventually, Alex and I rested arm in arm.

"Did you mean it? Are you really going to marry me?" He asked.

"Yes darling, I mean it. I've really fallen for you. I want you more than anyone and I know I'll never love anyone more than you. I love that arse of yours, I love this sweet little face. I love you!"

"Oh baby, I love you too. And I always want you to fuck my arse."

We kissed and cuddled and made slow love the rest of the night.

The next day we bought several cheap tickets to Budapest. Sandra and Tony helped out with the money and decided to make it a double marriage with them getting married too.

We contacted a company in London who made all the wedding arrangements. Everything was set.

The Hungarian registry office was surprisingly nice. Alex, Tony, Sandra and I were dressed in long satin wedding dresses.

"First Alex and Terry." The minister said. "Do you Terry Cole, take Alex Henderson to be you lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do." I said, looking into Alex's tearful eyes.

"And do you, Alex Henderson, take Terry Cole, to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I most certainly do." He replied with a beaming smile.

"Then by the laws of the Hungarian Republic, I now pronounced you lawfully married. You may now kiss."

We gave a long kiss, and the process was repeated for Sandra and Tony. Alex threw the flowers which Klara caught. Sandra did the same and Paula caught them. Surprisingly, Klara kissed and hugged Mike and Michelle kiss Paula. It was obvious that Klara would marry Mike and Michelle would marry Paula.

We were told the wedding certificates would be sent by post to us in the UK.

When we returned home, Alex added my surname to hers to make a double surname and I did the same. Although in the UK we weren't legally married, we knew we were in Hungary, and in our hearts.

We didn't sleep a wink on our wedding night, even though we had flown to Hungary and back in one day, we still made love all night. We had both bought ourselves lots of new nighties and lingerie when we were in Hungary, it was so cheap there. In the morning, we showered and put the nighties on and went back to bed. We kissed and cuddled, gently rubbing each other's penis, rubbing the satin fabric of the nighties, then Alex lifted my legs onto his shoulders, rubbed KY gel onto my anus, and slow inserted his penis. Once inside me, he lay back down, head on my shoulder and said, "good night my love." And fell asleep with his hard penis inside me. He felt like he was a part of me, which he now was.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • Just A Lift!
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 34 milliseconds