• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Just a Little Chemistry

Just a Little Chemistry

12

"Lay back, Spread your legs," he growled softly, watching her naked body in the soft light of early evening that filtered through the curtains in his room. He'd found her like this-- naked. On his bed. Waiting for him. How quickly she'd learned. He couldn't help but smile as his mind flipped back to just a few days previous. The first time he'd taken her. Fucked her...the first time she'd ever been properly fucked.

She came to his house, all innocent blushes and sweet curiosity; for help with her chemistry. She was struggling so, and he was so smart, if only he could spare her a few hours, she knew she could finally make a decent grade in the only class that was making her freshman year at college difficult. But he had seen, as she hoped he would, that it wasn't her homework she'd truly needed help with.

His little lover had been so blushingly, sweetly, shy as she let herself be seduced, then taken by him. He hadn't been gentle. His cock went solid as rock, throbbed as he thought of those wide, frightened eyes, the absolute shock that made her muscles quiver and her hips buck involuntarily when he'd pushed two long, thick fingers into her all but virgin cunt. He wasn't a fumbling boy looking for a quick feel and an even quicker hand job. She'd shuddered and cried softly that it hurt, but hadn't asked him to stop. Not that he would have—could have with this sweet young thing naked and writhing for him.

He lost count of how many times he made her cum. On his fingers. His Tongue. Under the rough slap and grip of his palm between her tight little thighs. He had used just the tip of his cock on her until she was sobbing, clawing at him, mindless. Then he'd taken her and she'd screamed, the sound as he penetrated her in one hard stroke—she was so tight it hurt them both— made him cum that first time, halfway inside her while she whimpered beneath him.

Then he'd fucked her. The sweet, sucking tightness of her pussy made him hard again in minutes—how could it not. Her newly violated flesh twitching, clenching around him while she gasped, mewed, wriggled under him. He moved in her, with her. Taking her up over and over. He knew hurt her, working her with his cock for what seemed like hours. He had time now that the first cum had taken the edge off. Orgasm after orgasm made her thighs clench around him, her chest heave, her sweet as raspberries nipples were hard, angry and aching, her pussy raw. When she finally went limp in his arms her sweet blue eyes, no longer innocent, sliding closed as she fainted, he came in her again. The mixture of their juices poured out of her, wetting her thighs and his. It dripped down the crack of her ass as he pulled out of her, watched her, lying limp on his bed, her chest rising erratically, her body visibly twitching when he ran his hand over her drenched sex. He cupped her, stroked softly until she quieted and slept.

Images of that first night, when she'd slept in his bed because her roommate was out of town and wouldn't notice her absence, clamored through his mind, vying for attention, tangled with the image of her naked sex—here, now, in front of him. She complied with his request, leaning back on her elbows, still sitting up enough to watch him. She spread her legs, the sweetest of sluts, pulling her knees up, tucking her feet against the tight curve of her ass and letting her thighs go lax. Her pussy flowered for him. Slick. Pink. Tight. His.

Without a word he leaned forward, pushed two fingers into her and listened to her gasp. The sound still full of that delicious combination of pleasure and pain that made him want to fuck her until they both couldn't move. He took his time though, sliding the thick digits in and out of her, watching her juices coat his skin. "You're wet for me little girl." It wasn't a question, and she only nodded her response, rocking her hips slightly to meet the steady thrust of his fingers. She was lost to the sensation. He loved that about her; how willing she was to surrender to what he wanted to do to her body. Tonight they'd see how willing. He had plans.

He lingered on the next stroke, just teasing the tender opening of her sex with the pads of his slippery fingers until she moaned and whispered, her voice already husky with need "Please. Inside me." Without warning he roughly filled her again, using three fingers this time, stretching her farther so that she cried out. He lifted her off the bed, using only the force of his hand, grinding the fingers into her, impaling her on them and holding them in her until she started to hump against them, needing more. He smiled, and leaned over her bowed body to kiss her mouth, using his tongue to fuck another of her sweet, pink lipped holes. He swallowed her scream as he held her high on his fingers and dragged his thumb roughly over her clit, making her cum, just as he wanted to, as if he'd simply flipped a switch. He kept her there, on the edge until she sobbed, the sound wild and broken, and then pulled his fingers from her all at once, let her fall, limp and shaking, back to the bed.

She didn't say anything-- Couldn't really. Her body was humming, twitching. It absorbed most of her attention. She tried to come down, to focus on him. She wanted to try so many things. Ask him questions. Suck his cock. He hadn't let her do that yet. She knew the taste of his cum. He'd fed it to her last time, after he woke her in the early morning. He used his cock to tease her sore and swollen pussy, rubbed it over her lips and her clit, not entering her, but teasing her with the threat of it, until he came above her. He coated her slit and her stomach with his seed, then let her lick it off his fingers while he murmured to her that she ate cum like a hungry little whore.

She was lost in her own imaginings and memories so she didn't quite notice when he moved from the end of the bed to strip off his clothes. He didn't go far. If she could only find the energy she could reach out, roll over. Touch him. Suck him. But she was still shaking and all she could do was stare hungrily at the skin he revealed.

"I brought you a present, my sweet. You'll love it." She didn't ask what it was, or sit up to take it from him, just laid there, thighs still spread as he'd first asked, her skin now smeared, creamy, glistening with her own cum.

He all but shuddered with the pleasure of watching her, already laid bare, already drenched for him, sprawled and sated with no idea what the night held for her. He reached for a drawer in the bedside table, took out a vibrator, silky smooth, almost as big as he, but not quite. She knew it was a sex toy, but had never seen or touched one before. He knew that, and knew what it would do to her. How he could use it on her, make her crazy and desperate. Then take what he craved from her.

Moving to the bed, he lay down beside her, ran the smooth tip of the toy along her inner thigh as he kissed her again. She sucked on his tongue, one of her long-fingered hands coming up to curl in his hair and hold on. He did shudder this time. With a smile he pulled back enough to watch her face as he murmured, "feel." He turned the vibe on, to its lowest setting, and let the smooth thickness of it rest the length of her slit. He didn't touch her clit, or tease her cunt with it. Not yet. He wanted to take her up slower. She went completely still beneath him. Her eyes went wide, her lips parting in a surprised little 'O' as he notched the vibration higher.

He let the smooth tip part her slick, pouted lips, used it to just barely graze her clit. She jumped, tried to close her legs and squirm away from him at the sudden, intense sensation. His free hand held her firm, fingers biting into her inner thigh, holding her open, his voice sharp with command. "No. Stay. Feel it." She whimpered, bucked, screamed as he used it on her clit and brought her, in moments, to the most violent orgasm she'd ever experienced. She was whimpering again. He had to order her to breathe, to keep her from fainting on him this time. He wanted her awake and begging.

"Shh baby," he crooned as he slid the toy into her, filling her slowly with the velvet soft plastic, the incessant hum dulled slightly by her own clasping flesh. It felt so different inside her. Smooth and cool. Too slick against her inner muscles after the warm, live friction of his fingers, his cock. He fucked her with it slow and steady, his hand moving between her legs, her body half curled into his. He was content now to take his time. The steady motion allowed her to come down slowly. Her body primed, flexing, moving with his slow thrusts, but her eyes cleared and she smiled at him.

She turned, keeping her legs spread twisting at the waist to kiss him one hand stroking down his chest, straying, almost timidly down over his abdomen. She traced the line of hair down until her palm brushed the length of his cock, hard and curved up toward her. He didn't moan, but it was only discipline that kept the sound in his throat as she inexpertly stroked him. This was the first time she'd had her hands on his dick, and he was momentarily lost to it, absorbed in the sensation. "Thank you for my present," She whispered against his mouth, her tongue stroking sweetly along his bottom lip.

"You're welcome baby." He smiled, kissing the tip of her nose. He said nothing about her hand on him. He let her stroke and play. He hadn't yet taught her how to truly please him this way. That would have to wait for another night. The movement of her body, as she innately started to fuck the smooth plastic toy, brought his goal for the evening back into sharp focus.

With slow movements he shifted positions, working his body between her thighs, kneeling there, using his muscled legs to hold her spread open. "Hand me a pillow baby." She did so without question. He had clicked the vibration up another notch, without changing the slow rhythm of his thrusts. She knew nothing but melting pleasure and the soft buzzing between her legs. Using one hand under her ass, and a slight upward pressure of the vibe when he held it inside her, he rubbed her g-spot so that she cried out, at the same time lifting her hips to slide the pillow beneath her. When he lowered her back to the bed he pulled her hips toward him slightly, draping her legs over his, tilting her up so he could see her cunt, and the winking star of her sweet, still virgin ass.

He let her ride out the next orgasm slow and easy, her own desire keeping her so slippery wet he had to concentrate to keep the toy inside her as she bucked against it. He didn't let up. When she reached peak he notched the vibrator a little higher, and watched her come apart. As her hips lifted high off the bed, a pearly rivulet of her cum slid down along the crack of her ass. With a low grunt of triumph he reached with his free hand, rubbing the slickness over the tight little hole with his forefinger, pressing against it—testing the resistance.

Her eyes went wide again with fresh shock, a new layer of fear. His balls ached in response. "What are you...No." She tried to sit up, to move away from him, but he simply held her with the pressure of his thighs against the back of hers, and the length of the toy pinning her to the bed. "Yes my sweet slut. I want you. Here." he circled her slick little asshole, pushing against it. Pressing and stroking until the tip of his finger could enter the winking ring of muscle. She shook her head mutely, her strawberry curls spreading out over his sheets, her small, round breasts quivering as she stretched under the continued slide of the vibe in her cunt. "You'll hurt me," she whispered, reaching out to stroke a hand along his arm. Her eyes were huge, and her tongue flicked out to wet her lips. He couldn't resist.

Leaning up over her, with her body curled beneath him, the pressure of his legs against the backs of her thighs, he pushed her knees toward her chest. The movement brought him close enough to kiss her mouth, and to his delight, lined him up perfectly, the head of his dick rubbing between her ass cheeks as he swallowed her whimpers. He cupped her jaw with one hand, his fingers slick from her cunt as he stroked her cheek. "You'll like it baby. I promise." She shook her head again, using those perfect eyes on him as she murmured, "I won't. You're too big...I've never....put it in my pussy. I like that." She smiled, stroking her nails down his sides, the way he liked, working a little seduction of her own.

He laughed then, loving that she was learning to play the game with him, but single-minded in his purpose this evening. "Your pussy is getting plenty of attention." He reached down, prodded the vibe deeper in her again. His cock was dripping precum between her cheeks, and he moved in it, the flared crown sliding over her tight little hole, just hinting of what was to come. "You'll like it..." he kissed her again, tongue-fucking her mouth, knowing that if he did this right he could fill up all of her holes at the same time. He could make her his completely. He pulled back from the kiss, his own breathing uneven. He could see it in her now, the wary surrender. She knew she'd take it, like she took everything he gave her. "If nothing else my hungry slut, you'll like that I like it. I'm going to fuck your ass little one. Say yes."

He flicked the vibrator up to its highest setting, pulling back enough to slide it from her, he pressed the dripping tip to her clit again. She screamed, her throat raw, her clit throbbing so hard it hurt. He didn't leave it there long enough to make her cum, but slid the toy down, pushing it deep in her cunt again. He repeated this motion a few times, pulling out to rub over her clit, then shoving back hard into her body until her nails dragged down his sides, drawing blood. "Say yes." He growled, still fucking her brutally with her new toy. "Yes!" she sobbed, her back arching as she came around the thick, insistent plastic. "Yes what, baby?" Her eyes opened, and she bit her bottom lip, too far gone to form a sentence. He pulled the toy from her, turned it off. The sudden quiet after the buzz of the toy made her breathing seem even louder. The whimpers that caught in her throat were priceless.

"Yes," she whimpered again as he laid the sticky toy on her taut stomach. "Yes fuck my ass."

He petted her, breast to hip as he kissed her again, almost tenderly, purring against her mouth. "That's a good girl." He teased her with his tongue, letting her taste his mouth until her body quieted to small shudders and involuntary twitches. With her under him like this, he reached again into the bedside drawer, pulled out a tube that would make his entry into her easier. He didn't mind hurting her, he knew he would, but he wasn't interested in damaging her sweet flesh.

He kept her distracted with kisses, the tip of his cock barely brushing along her slit. He still held her curled beneath him, in that perfect position with her legs spread and her ass, up-turned for him. Coating his finger with the slippery lube, warming it so it wouldn't shock her, he again pressed his index finger against the tight ring between her ass cheeks. She didn't try to squirm away this time, but he felt her body tense. "No," he murmured, stroking her lips softly with his tongue, "relax baby. You'll make it easier if you relax. Breathe." She drew deep, her chest rising her body loosening automatically as she released the breath, warm against his throat. His finger slipped inside her to the first knuckle, and she tensed again, gasping at the intrusion, her muscles clenching down on his fingertip. His balls ached as he imagined what it was going to feel like when she clenched like that around his dick.

"That's it baby. See. It feels good doesn't it?" He continued to purr and murmur to her as he started to work his finger into her, slowly in, and out, making her slick, the puckered ring of muscle shiny around his finger. He looked down between their bodies and watched as he filled her, felt her shudder under him. Damn, she was a natural. The perfect fuckable little whore, even if she wasn't fully aware of it yet. He sat back on his knees again, watching as he pulled his finger from her; he used more lube to coat his middle finger. He never took his eyes off her face, and she didn't do anymore than whimper as he stretched her wider. He watched her try to breathe through it, savored the shocked pleasure in her eyes, and the little whimper of pain as he spread the two fingers inside her to work her open.

Her next deep breath, and the squirm of her hips, made the vibrator roll on her stomach. Reflexively she reached for it before it slid to the bed. "Turn it on," he growled softly, "Use it. I want to see you push it back into that hot little cunt. She shook her head, crying out as he shoved his fingers in deep and twisted them. "Too much," she whimpered, "Can't take it all." He smiled at her, his teeth flashing as he answered her. "Oh but you can. You will. 'Whatever I want,' you said. You told me that first time, if I'd just take you, show you, I could have whatever I want. I want this. Turn it on."

She swallowed hard and nodded, turning the vibe on. Her muscles clenched in response to the sound. His groan as her ass tightened on his fingers spurred her on, made her want to give him what he wanted. She'd do anything to see his eyes go dark, his face twist with pleasure-- anything to feel him cum in her again. So she bit her lip, and slid the smooth tip of the vibe up and down her slit. The touch to her clit was like an electric shock to the base of her spine. He only nodded and watched her, continuing his assault on her asshole, fingers twisting, spreading, getting her ready to take more.

At first she only turned the vibe on, used it, because it pleased him, but she quickly realized that the vibration, the slide of the plastic along her slick lips, distracted her from the pain when he forced his fingers deep. She smiled then, as if she'd been told a secret. The toy slid back into her pussy, and without his asking she turned the vibration up, lifting her hips to hump against the toy. She was fucking his fingers now too, her ass rising and falling, and he matched her rhythm. He didn't say a word, but she would have been shocked by the feral gleam in his eyes as he grinned and watched her. She was ready.

His fingers slithered out of her ass with a wet, slippery pop. She barely noticed. Her attention was focused on using the vibe. It was an education all its own. She was learning how to make herself cum with it, and he loved knowing he'd given her something she'd use in his absence. Still, this wasn't his first priority, and he wouldn't be distracted, not when he was moments away from his prize. He nudged the back of her thighs, pushing her knees up toward her chest again, drawing closer, but not coming over her as he had to kiss her. He wanted to watch her take him.

For the first time since he came in and found her naked on his bed, he reached down and wrapped his fingers around his cock. He'd been hard since the minute he saw her. He groaned as he fisted himself, slicking his length with the same lube he'd used to coat her ass. Even with the help it wasn't going to be easy to get inside her. She was still tight, her asshole already closing after then withdrawal of his fingers. Tight. Hot. Slippery. His.

When she arched up into the vibe again he leaned forward, guided his tip along the crack of her ass, and settled it against her hole. She stopped moving, her pleasure blurred gaze becoming sharp, focused on him again. He shook his head, murmuring, "Don't stop little one. Fuck your pussy for me, while I show you how to take this cock into your ass like the slut you are." She gasped, squirmed a little, the pressure of his head rubbing against her slippery hole felt good. He was right. She liked that he liked it. Nonetheless when he finally started to push, and she felt the wide head nudging hard at her back door she was suddenly terrified. She tensed, and shook her head trying to get away again.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Just a Little Chemistry

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds