Just a Stranger Passing Through

"Yes!" Clay roared as the teen began to churn and twist the loose hanging eggs while continuing her anal probing. "Too bad you don't have another hand."

"Why?"

"Because then you could - what the hell?"

As he spoke Virginia had already pulled her finger out of him and was bowing her head so she could push her face into the salesman's ass crack, and when her serpent-like tongue found the mark Clay howled while his hands gave out and his face hit the grass.

The salesman was sputtering unintelligibly as Virginia licked and poked his anus with her tongue while her hands did double duty underneath. Her left hand kept churning Clay's scrotum while her right hand grabbed the flaccid hose and started pulling on it savagely, almost like she was milking a cow.

The old man couldn't have moved even if he wanted to, which he most certainly did not want to do. Instead he rested his face on the soft grass while this crazy teen rimmed and jacked him off, only pausing a couple times to pull her face out and spit into his crack before diving back in.

Virginia seemed to be trying to yank his cock clean off while she tried to push her head into him, snorting and grunting as loud as Clay was, and although his manhood had only gotten a little firm suddenly Clay's body tingled from the toes upward and he began spraying semen all over the ground from his semi-erect cock.

"No more," Clay groaned, and it was only then that the girl realized that he had cum.

"Oh crap. If I thought you could have gotten it up again so fast I would have had you fuck me again," Virginia said as she let go of all the man's equipment and leaned backwards.

"I didn't," Clay began to say only to have Virginia interrupt.

"Oh shit," she groaned while looking over the narrow end of the pond and saw they had company.

"What?" Clay asked as he pulled himself upright, only to go back down when he saw the four young people looking and cackling at them.

"Way to go Rooter!" the tallest boy yelled as the two girls and the other boy roared with laughter.

"What did you do to the poor guy Rooter? Kidnap him from the old man's home?" the other boy chimed in to a chorus of giggles.

"Screw you Billy Wells! He ain't so old and besides, did you see his dick? Bigger than both of yours combined!" Virginia countered while the salesman tried to burrow into the ground in shame.

Mercifully the foursome kept walking around to the woods on the other side of the pond to do whatever they were going to do, and when they were gone Clay rose up and said, "I take it you know them?"

"Yeah, they're my friends."

"Friends?" Clay wondered aloud.

"Yeah, they just like to tease me. When those girls don't give them what they want they'll come sniffing around and apologize because they know I'll do them."

"You don't have to to that you know. I mean, they should be nicer to you."

"I guess, but I like sex."

"So I gather Virginia, and if you don't mind while I loved your uh... plumbing services I'll keep using your real name."

"Fine by me, and I liked doing you. It was fun to be able to have a fistful of cock while I do it instead of fumbling around for a little stub."

"Glad I could help," Clay said while getting his clothes together. "Did you invent that - whatever you call it?"

"I dunno. Maybe I did. It doesn't have a name, it just gives me a chance to play with a guy's cock and nuts and suck their ass too. Kinda have a thing for that."

"Well, all I know is that it was an experience. It was good enough to make me glad I broke down here and that the library was closed."

"Me too. Better get to the garage though. Daddy likes to close up at 5 so we can have dinner," Virginia explained, and when Clay's jaw dropped she asked, "What's the matter?"

"The guy at the garage? He's your father?"

"Yeah. That's the family business. Why? Didn't you like him? He's a real good mechanic."

"No, I mean yeah, he seemed like a good guy but I mean - gee," Clay sputtered as he thought of having to look the guy in the guy after all he had done to his daughter.

"Yeah, I know. He'll probably be mad if I don't have supper ready."

"You're a cook too?" Clay said as he walked along the path while Virginia pushed her bike.

"Yeah, since Mom left us I've sort of taken on the stuff she did so Dad can run the garage," Virginia explained as they neared the road, at which point the girl said, "You go on ahead, so we don't get seen going out of here together."

"Okay. Uh - it was nice meeting you," Clay said, and then pulled out his wallet. "Look, this was kind of a date, and I usually buy my dates flowers or candy or something..."

"You ain't gonna give me money, are you mister?" Virginia said.

"Well, there's no place around here that I could buy you something nice. I mean, that store doesn't seem to have anything..."

"Cause if you were to try and give me money, I'd get mad. Like you thought I was a whore or something," Virginia snapped.

"Nothing like that," Clay insisted.

"I just like sex."

"Fair enough. If I pass through again I'll get us two six packs of Sam Adams. Okay?"

"Deal, and maybe if you come back I'll let you do me in the ass. I like that too," the chubby chick said, and after exchanging high fives Clay began to stroll up the road to the garage, which seemed like a longer walk this time with his aching bones.

The salesman made sure he looked presentable as he got to the garage, and to Clay's delight the car was off the lift and waiting outside the bay as promised.

"Five minutes to spare," the garage owner said. "You find something to do to kill time?"

"Actually, I just sat by the water and it was so peaceful I dropped off for a nap," Clay said. "Nice area."

"We like it," the man in the Mac shirt replied, and after presenting the salesman with a bill that wasn't as bad as he had feared, Clay settled up.

"Hi Daddy!" came a voice Clay was familiar with, and when he turned to see Rooter cruising into the garage on her bike his heart skipped. "You mind if we have the leftover stew from last night? My chain fell off down at Brian's house and it took forever to fix it."

"That's fine darling. Even your leftovers are delicious," Mac said and then introduced her to the salesman. "My little girl Virginia. I'd be lost without her to do the book work around here, plus she's a great cook."

"Hello young lady," the salesman said to his afternoon delight, who acted nonchalant in returning the greeting, and Clay looked away when she went over to her father and gave him a hug and kiss before skipping away.

"Nice kid," Clay said and then thanked the mechanic before going to the car, and after starting it up heard the garage door come down behind him.

"Newport, New York," he said to himself as he headed home. "I won't forget this place."

****

Thanks for reading.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds