• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Just Being Neighborly

Just Being Neighborly

It can be very lonely when you are a woman of fifty-one and have no man around the house. Very lonely indeed. After my husband Frank died, I knew it was foolish for me to stay in this big, two-bedroom house, but I couldn't bear the thought of leaving the place I had been so happy at for so many years. So as you can see, I was ripe and very vulnerable for everything that happened.

Alice and Norman moved into the house next door a little over seven months ago. Both in their late forties, I was glad that someone near my own age had rented the place. Alice is only a tad over five feet, and although slender and petite, she causes many a man's head to turn when she passes by. Her husband Norman is an accountant at some downtown insurance company, and even though slightly balding with a little paunch, he has a great sense of humor and is a pleasure to be around. It was only natural that Alice and I soon became friends, finally getting to the point that she would come over almost every morning after Norman left for work. We would sit at my kitchen table with a cup of coffee, just chatting and enjoying the morning. It was on one such morning that it all began...

"Maggie? What are you? Fifty? Fifty-one? You look a lot younger than that, you know? Why don't you ever have a man over?" Alice was wearing her usual outfit of jeans and white blouse, and I still in my faded housecoat. It had a rip in the sleeve, but I had had it for so long it was like an old friend.

"Oh Alice," I said, laughing. "I'm too old to worry about meeting some man. Too old and too choosy I guess." I took a sip of my coffee. "Besides, I don't drink and go out to bars and such, so I don't have much opportunity to meet a man, even if I wanted to."

"Well...what do you do for sex then?" She asked bluntly, then grinned in that impish way she has. "I know!! I'll bet you got yourself a nice big ol' dildo hid under your mattress, haven't you?"

I burst out laughing. "Alice...you are terrible!!! Where do you come up with all of this stuff anyway? No...for your information...I don't have a 'big ol' dildo' under my mattress. Even if I did have one, I don't know what I would do with it."

"Wouldn't know what to do with it?" She giggled. "You'd lay in bed and fuck yourself with it is what you'd do, silly! 'Course, if you want the real thing, my old man has had the hots for you ever since the first time he saw you out in the back yard in your shorts. Heck, the truth be told, I've got the hots for you too."

I sat there staring across the table at her in stunned surprise, hardly able to believe my own ears. I finally managed to find my voice. "Alice? What are you s...saying? What do you m...mean?"

"Oh for goodness sakes," she said, laughing out loud. "Don't sit there looking like a wounded rabbit. I'm sorry. I guess I shouldn't be so doggone honest about things. My mouth is always getting me into trouble, ya know? I suppose I just might as well tell you...Norm and me are swingers."

"Swingers?!? You mean you and your husband have...have sex with other people?" My mind was in a whirl at that point. Little Alice and sweet Norman were swingers? I had heard about swingers of course, I just never thought I would meet one. And something strange...even though her confession had shocked me, I was aware of a tingling that was racing up and down my spine and I could feel myself becoming moist between my legs. "Alice? What do you mean when you say that you've 'got the hots for me too'?"

"Just what I said," she grinned, shrugging her shoulders. "I swing both ways Maggie. Now, either one of two things can happen ...you can tell me to finish my coffee and go home...or you can open up your robe and show me what you have on."

Our eyes locked for a moment that seemed to stretch into hours, then only vaguely aware of what I was doing, I unbuttoned my housecoat and pulled it open to reveal my nakedness beneath...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Just Being Neighborly

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds