• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Just Going To Chat

Just Going To Chat

This is a true story.

*****

My wife has always liked to fantasize in bed. When we first started dating, she was 19 and sexually very inexperienced. But she loved to be talked dirty to, and I noticed that she responded enthusiastically to fantasies about having sex with a few guys and things like that. I had never really thought about group sex before, but the more I thought about it, the more I started to picture my wife in those situations, and it grew on me. I joined an online swingers site, uploaded a few pictures of her and of us together, and wondered what would happen.

Eventually, we made contact with a couple about our age. They seemed nice online, and we arranged to meet them at a local upscale wine bar in London. Ellen, my wife, was very nervous. I was, too, of course, but I was also excited and trying to encourage her to be more daring with her choice of wardrobe. In the end, she wore tight jeans and a snug red top that showed a bit of cleavage. My wife tends to dress in a way that plays down her sexuality, so she was a little bit embarrassed to be showing herself off like that.

Ellen is beautiful. Amazingly so. She's 5'8", with long legs, with a great ass (usually has tan lines rising up her cheeks), a flat, toned stomach, and absolutely perfect breasts. I don't think I can describe them in a way that does them justice - but they're a C/D cup, but perky and firm. They're the kind of tits comic book artists draw when they're trying to draw a ridiculous ideal of what perfect breasts look like.

She's Norwegian, though at this time we lived in London. Like a lot of Norse types she's a natural blond but dyes her hair dark.

She was about 25 when this story happened. She has green eyes, a beautiful face, and a perfect mouth for blowjobs. She's a phenomenal cocksucker - again, words fail me.

Ellen was blushing as we were leaving and gave me notice that she would probably only chat that night, as she was so nervous about the whole situation.

We went to the wine bar and had a drink while waiting for the other couple, Dan and Allie. They arrived shortly after, they were a decent looking couple. Not beautiful, but decent. Allie was thin with not much of a figure and had no chest to speak of. They sat down with us and it was quickly apparent that Dan was very very interested in Ellen. He was polite, but couldn't keep his eyes off her.

We had a couple more drinks and got along well. I knew that they wanted more, but I was planning on politely saying "not tonight" if they asked us to go somewhere with them. I wasn't that attracted to them and didn't want to rush Ellen. So when the offer to come back to their hotel room came, I was surprised when Ellen said "ok". I went along with it.

When we had a moment to talk privately as we left the bar, she explained that she thought I wanted to go, and she didn't want to be a spoilsport. She said she still was just planning on sitting and talking.

They had a nice room in a tiny hotel. The girls sat on the floor with drinks while Dan and I sat on chairs. Dan and Allie often tried to steer the conversation toward sexual topics, but Ellen avoided them.

After about two hours of small talk, Allie started massaging Ellen's back while we were talking. Ellen liked that, and it was innocent enough, so she let it happen. After a while, Allie started kissing Ellen's neck just a little, and then pulled her into a full kiss and embrace. Dan and I watched the girls kiss, their tongues softly encircling.

Taking her time, Allie let her hands roam over Ellen's body. First down her back, then over her ass and legs, then up her belly and coming to rest on her full, firm breasts. Her hands wandered down to the bottom of Ellen's top, and slowly lifted it up and Ellen lifted her arms so that Allie could take it all the way off. Ellen's perfect breasts were now on view in their bra, but Allie now pressed on. She went straight for the bra strap, unhooked it, and pulled the bra away. Ellen blushed and tried to hide her nipples a little bit, but that only made her look more vulnerable and sexy. Allie kissed her again.

At this point, Dan couldn't take any more. He stood up, unzipped his trousers and took out his cock. It was smaller than mine, I guess it was about 6-7" and it was rock hard. He walked over to where the girls were sitting on the floor kissing, took Ellen's hair in both hands, turned her toward him, and unceremoniously shoved his cock deep in her mouth. She was very surprised, and her eyes widened as she suddenly found a stranger's penis in her mouth, but she - perhaps by habit - wrapped her lips around it. He took this as acceptance and he decided to release that pent up desire for her he'd been building up for hours.

He took her hair in his two fists and started jerking her mouth up and down on his cock, facefucking her fast and hard. I think he could tell she was nervous and reluctant, but he also knew he wanted her very much, so he wanted to give her no time to think about it.

She let him fuck her mouth and between that and squeezing her breasts, he seemed to be having a great time.

By this time, Allie had come over to me. We kissed a bit and soon, she knelt in front of me to suck. She wasn't very talented at it, and mentioned that she never swallowed, but it still felt pretty good to have her blow me while I watched Ellen being used like a cheap whore.

Pulling Ellen with him, Dan laid back on the bed, her head still being pulled up and down on his cock. Sometimes he'd pull her off his cock by her hair and say "suck my balls" and then she'd lick and suck gently on his balls until he'd shove his cock back in her mouth for more facefucking. He gave her no breaks.

Allie had finished blowing me by that time, gone to the bathroom to spit the cum out, and we were watching Dan and Ellen. Finally, when he was ready to cum, he put his hands on the back of her head, pushed his cock all the way in and started pumping cum into her mouth. He held her on as he spasmed, shooting spurt after spurt into her mouth. He wanted to force her to swallow every drop, and she did, gulping down his cum while she continued working her tongue on his cock. He then released her and sighed happily while she absentmindedly licked a couple of drops of cum off her lips.

We all felt a little awkward after, and Ellen and I decided to leave. We said bye to them and caught a taxi home. When we were alone, I facefucked her myself, and asked her how she had felt about Dan treating her like that.

She thought about it, and sliding her mouth off my cock for a moment, said, "ummm... flattered, I guess. It was exciting that he wanted me so much, and I was happy that he seemed to be having such a good time."

We've since then swapped a few more times with other couples, and she's still always really shy about it. Most of them have been more polite, less forceful, but every one of the guys has shot his load in her mouth for her to swallow. I'd love to see someone cum on her face or tits, but so far they've all had the same idea - that something about her makes a guy want to feed her his cum.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Just Going To Chat

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 812 milliseconds