• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Just Going With It

Just Going With It

12

My wife Ana and I went on vacation to see some friends in Florida. Ana had met this couple online one day and we thought it would be fun to go see them. Rick, the husband, was a student at the university and loved playing softball. His wife Lisa was a nice girl who was fun to be around. We went to see a few of Rick's softball games while we were there and we would all go to a local bar afterward to hang out. We got to know a few of the other players on Rick's team, including two guys name Sean and Chris. Ana and I both took an instant liking to both of these guys. We had fun drinking and talking late into the night. I got along with both guys really well. We became buddies pretty quickly. Both guys seemed to like Ana a lot, but she seemed pretty partial to Sean right away. The two of them drank a few shots together and seemed to be having a lot of fun. We went to the bar most every night we were in town.

One night in particular, Ana got really drunk. I was sitting with the guys around the bar, talking and having a good time. Then, Ana grabbed their attention while I watched a basketball game on TV. She was more flirtatious than I had seen her in a long time that night. I kept stealing glances over in her direction. Occasionally, she’d look back at me with her big brown eyes and wink. When I would glance down under the table, I’d see Sean with his hand on her thigh or catch her foot sliding up Chris’s leg. I tried to concentrate on the game, but found myself more interested in my wife’s behavior. It was certainly way out of the ordinary. She commented on how much she liked their tans. She talked about how she liked men with little or no body hair (I’m not exactly a gorilla, but I have lots of hair on my legs and arms and quite a bit on my chest.)

I smiled when she said that and she said, “Sorry, honey,” while grinning mischievously.

“No, please continue,” I said, trying to seem disinterested by staring up at the TV. But, I was smiling all the while.

She laughed and kept talking. “I’ve just always found it to be a turn on. Like when you guys had your shirts off today during the game…you both had really nice hairless chests…and really good muscle tone. Mm. Yummy. Just like I like ‘em.”

The guys laughed and so did I. Inside, I was very surprised at her forward way of speaking. And there was no mistaking that both Sean and Chris were pretty pleasantly surprised themselves. When the conversation turned to cock size, things got even more strange. She had always told me that I had plenty in that department, but here she was, drunkenly telling these two virtual strangers, “I’ve often wondered what it would be like with a really big, thick one. I’ve never had that before and I bet it would be incredible…”

“Honey…” I rolled my eyes.

She leaned into me and kissed me on the back of the neck. “Oh, baby. Don’t take it the wrong way…I love it when you fuck me…”

With that, I turned and Ana kissed me full on the mouth. Her tongue leaped into my mouth and I could almost taste her excitement.

A little later, we left the guys. She hugged them both goodbye and I watched her press her body against theirs, one after the other. Inwardly, I was on fire. I was thinking about her…with them. And I was liking it more than I ever expected. Both hugs lingered and I saw a flash of desire in Ana’s eyes.

We had barely made it to the elevator before she was all over me. With two other people in the elevator with us, Ana took my hand and guided it down between her legs and placed my hand on her dripping pussy. I could feel her soaking through the slacks. She kissed me again. When it was finally at our floor, we pushed past the others into the hall and made our way to our room.

We fucked like animals that night. She was wilder than I’d ever seen her in three years of marriage. While she was on top, bouncing on my cock, she fumbled for her purse. She pulled out two small business cards with the guys phone numbers and email addresses on them. “I got their phone numbers, baby. Told them they could call me any time.”

This seemed to turn her on even more and she threw the cards aside and fucked me harder. I was completely enflamed with jealousy and lust. I fucked her all over the room. I couldn’t get the image of her fucking those two well-built guys out of my mind.

“I was watching Sean and Chris play ball, today…” she breathed while I was ramming my cock into her as she spread her legs over the sides of an armchair. “…fuck, I was so turned on by their hot bodies…oooh….ooohh, baby, yes….fuck me.” She was so wet and slick. I’d never seen her cunt so slippery. Her come was all over my thighs and I could feel it dripping from my balls.

I came hard and shot my come up into her pussy. We kissed and then I slipped out of her. As she often did, Ana began fingering her clit after we fucked. She brought herself to an amazing orgasm. I watched her body shudder and saw her toes curl…a sure sign that she is really cumming hard. She let out a tiny “…oooohhh…”

We collapsed on the bed and I held her and drifted to sleep. Later, I woke up to see her fingering herself again. I was too tired to fuck her again, but I watched her make herself come twice and then fell back asleep. When I woke up that morning, I could hear Ana in the shower, making herself come over and over again.

Sean called me on my cell phone before we left town. “Your wife is really great, man. Hope you know how lucky you are.”

“Oh, believe me,” I replied. “I know. You should come visit us back home some time. We’d love to have you. I’m positive Ana would love it.”

“Yeah. I plan on keeping in touch,” he said suggestively. “Talk to ya, later.”

“Cool. Well, give us a call some time. Take care.”

When we got back home, Ana was still really horny. She wanted to get fucked at least once a day. To tell the truth, I found it kind of hard to keep up with her. Whenever I fell behind, she would make herself come. She had bought a small vibrator and I watched her bring herself off. She seemed to like it when I watched.

She talked about Sean a lot. She talked about his dark hair and she said that his tattoo was really sexy. (He has a celtic band around his left bicep). I noticed that after we talked about him, she would always go off and stay in the bathroom for a while. I’d listen to her come (she’s very noisy when she comes) from the living room. But, I never said anything to her about it.

One day, I came home from work and when I walked in the door, I found her on the couch in the middle of the living room, completely naked. I froze in my tracks when I saw he because she looked so hot. Her legs were spread wide and she was talking on the phone. She smiled at me when I walked in and put her finger to her lips. “It’s Sean”, she mouthed.

I sat down on the fire place, across from her and just watched her for a while. They were just talking for a long time…..but Ana remained naked. She was lightly brushing her fingers across her clit. I went upstairs to shower off, knowing that she would want a good fuck after she got off the phone. After coming out of the shower, I could hear her cumming up a storm downstairs. I went out onto the balcony to look and found her fucking herself with a wine bottle that we had gotten as a gift from my parents. She was still on the phone with Sean. She was laying on the floor and slowly grinding the bottle up into her cunt.

“Oh, Sean…you make me so fucking horny!” she cried as she came. “I’m fucking myself just like you wanted…fuck, it feels so good! God, I wish this bottle was your hard cock!”

Obviously, I’d never seen her act this way. But, I was so overcome by the scene before me that I started stroking myself right there. From the balcony, I had a good vantage point as Ana rolled around with the phone in one hand and the bottle of wine in the other. Finally her eyes opened and she noticed me standing there above her. She rolled to where she was positioned just under the balcony.

“Sean…” she said, “I wanna fuck you so bad…I can’t wait to fuck you…I’m so horny for your cock, baby…”

That was all it took for me. Seeing my wife laying on the floor, fucking a bottle and having phone sex with another man miles away…it made me come. I groaned softly and shot my come between the rails of the balcony. It fell down to the floor below and some of it hit Ana on her thighs. She cried out when that happened and when she finished coming herself, she crawled over to the rest of my come and started licking it up from the hardwood floor. She licked up all the come she could find and continued fucking the bottle. I sank back into the bedroom and listened from upstairs while getting dressed. She came at least three more times.

When she finally came upstairs, she was still naked and still horny. She pushed me back into the bed and made me take off the clothes I had just put on. Then, she straddled me and started sliding her wet pussy up and down my torso, getting herself off.

“Did you like what you saw, honey?” She asked. Her head swayed back and forth and she reached back behind her ass and started playing with my half hard cock with both hands.

“Uh huh…” I replied softly. “I didn’t expect to be so turned on…”

“Me either,” she breathed. “Honey…I want him. I want him so bad.”

“I know you do.”

“He’s coming to visit next weekend and he’s going to fuck me.”

My cock got rock hard. She smiled.

“I’m glad that it makes you happy. Because I can’t wait for him to fuck me. He’s so sexy, isn’t he?”

I nodded as she slid down to my cock and started licking the tip with her tongue. “Yes. I can see why you want him.”

She flicked her tongue on my cock and then plunged it into her mouth. All I could think about was seeing Sean fuck my wife. I wanted it almost as bad as she did. Ana sucked me until I finally came. She swallowed all of my come and then slid up to lay beside me.

She told me all about their conversation. They had been emailing and she finally told him to just call her. Before he called, she got naked. They talked about that night at the bar and he said that he wished that he had been me that night. He told her that he had been having sex with a few girls since that night and every time he thought of Ana. That had really turned her on. She said that what turned her on most was the fact that he had sex with so many girls, whenever he wanted. She found that to be very masculine and verile. He told her about fucking a girl the night before and how he had made her come maybe a dozen times. The girl told him that she had never had someone who had such a big cock before. This made Ana come. Then, Ana told him that she wanted to fuck him. She immediately went online and bought him a plane ticket with my credit card. She asked me if I was mad. I said no. She said that Sean told her all about how he would take girls home after ball games and fuck them. Some of the girls had boyfriends but he fucked them anyway. They would always come back for more. The boyfriends never knew. She asked him if he had ever fucked a married woman and he said no. She asked if he was going to mind the fact that she was married and he again said no. He told her that he had been thinking about her ever since the bar and that he really wanted to fuck her. Then he started stroking himself on the phone and told Ana that he wanted to fuck her right in front of me. He wanted to show me how Ana needed to be fucked. Ana said she came and came when he told her this. She was screaming into the phone because she was cumming so hard. She said that a little while later, I got home.

“I feel like such a slut,” she said. “But, I don’t care.”

“You are a sexy little slut,” I laughed. “That’s why I love you.”

We kissed deeply and she played with her pussy. I managed to get another erection and I fucked her from behind while calling her a slut-whore. She just kept moaning and saying, “I need cock…oh, God, I need his cock.” After I came on her ass, she reached around and played with her clit until she came. By then, she was exhausted and she fell asleep. I woke up around midnight to find her with the covers pushed off and her legs flailing in the air as she fucked herself with the wine bottle again. She was calling out Sean’s name and didn’t care at all that she was waking me up. She wanted to wake me up. I watched her for a while and got myself off. I dribbled a small amount of come onto her tits. She smeared it into her skin and licked her hands.

Ana was very excited the day that Sean came to town. He was arriving late in the afternoon, so Ana was able to take her time getting ready. She took a long shower. I climbed in with her and washed her sexy little body from head to toe. We got out and dried off and she stood in front of the mirror naked and applied more makeup than usual. She wore some dark lipstick that really went well with her skin tone. She also wore a lot of eye makeup and she looked really sexy. After this, she lay on the bed and asked if I would paint her nails. I was more than happy to oblige. I gladly painted her long, sexy fingernails and took special care with her toenails. I often told her that she had the sexiest little feet in the world. She squirmed with delight as I painted them for her. I kept glancing over at her gorgeaous little pussy.

"It's already getting wet because I'm thinking about tonight," she said. "You like looking at my little wet pussy, baby?"

"You know I do," I told her.

"Mm. Well, that's all you'll get to do this weekend is look. This little pussy belongs to Sean until further notice. Who knows? Maybe Sean will take pity on you and let you fuck me once or twice..."

My cock was getting hard.

After her nails had dried she stood, still naked, in front of the mirror. I took her belly chain from the closet and carefully hooked it around her waist. It was so hard not to attack her right then and there, but that would have ruined all of her preparations. I chose a little black dress for her to wear and handed it to her. She slipped it on. She said she probably wouldn't wear panties all weekend unless Sean wanted her to, so she didn't bother with them. I got out all her bracelets and anklets and helped her put them on. She slid on her wedding ring as I adorned her neck with a pendant I had given her a few years before. Then she got out her best little black "fuck me" sandals and slid them on.

"You look beautiful," I said.

She turned side to side and seemed quite satisfied with the way she looked. "Mm. Good. I want him to want me."

We agreed that I would pick Sean up from the airport and we'd meet at our favorite italian restaurant. Before I left, she was having trouble keeping her hands away from her pussy. She was so horny. I gave her a small kiss on the cheek and headed out to the airport.

Sean got in and we headed for the restaurant. I was surprised at how easy he was to get along with, even though he was going to be fucking my wife in a matter of hours. We talked about all kinds of things and I genuinely liked the guy.

He told me about his fraternity and how he'd gotten a lot more sex since he had joined. He talked about a girl who had come over just last night and she ended up fucking him. I was amazed and somehow aroused that he had just had sex with another girl the night before and was about to fuck my wife.

"So how do you get so much sex?" I asked.

He shrugged. "Well, part of it is that I've got a big dick. Girls don't say it very often, but they really love big cocks. Once it gets around that you've got a big one, pussy comes out of the woodwork."

"Including my wife," I said, laughing.

He also laughed. "Yeah. Hey, you're okay with this, right? Because if you're not..."

"I dunno. To tell the truth, I don't know how I feel. I'm just going with it. Sometimes I feel jealous...but it also turns me on. And I love Ana. I want her to be happy. So..." I shrugged.

"So, are we gonna double team her? That might be cool."

I nodded. "Not sure. She may prefer to just have you. So, we'll see."

"Well, just so you know," he said, "I intend to treat her right. So, don't worry."

"Oh, I'm sure you do."

When we got to the restaurant, Ana was already there. She stood up and hugged Sean tightly. He told her that she looked beautiful. She was like a school girl, giggling a lot and staring at him. We sat in a long booth and she snuggled up next to him. The lighting was low in the restaurant. We knew most of the staff in the place and I got a strange thrill out of seeing the waitstaff give us curious glances as Ana and Sean snuggled in the corner.

Sean and Ana drank quite a bit and I remained sober so I could drive them wherever they might want to go. The conversation inevitably turned sexual and Sean started talking about the girl he fucked the night before. According to him, she was the fiance' of a guy in another frat. She came over to Sean's frat house for a few drinks but ended up staying to fuck Sean. The girl had told him that she heard that he had a big cock and she was curious. He offered to show her. He told us that he had really fucked her good because he was thinking about his trip to see Ana. The guys in the other rooms were banging on the walls trying to get Sean to quiet the girl down because she was cumming so loud. The conversation clearly turned Ana on. She held his hand while he talked and I knew that something was going on under the table because of Sean's frequent pauses.

After we finished eating, all the conversation stopped as Sean and Ana made out in the corner. I just watched them. She teased him with her tongue, flicking it over his lips and then shoving it into his mouth. Soon all of her lipstick was gone. She started breathing hard and staring into his eyes. I knew that under the table, he shoving his fingers up her cunt. The waitress came over to give us our check and they tried to appear calm, but it was obvious that they were close to having sex on the table if we didn't leave soon. I paid the check and we headed out. Ana sidled up next to me as we walked out and whispered in my ear.

"I could feel his cock through his jeans. It's huge!"

They both got in the back seat and started making out. I drove slowly, looking in the rearview mirror and tilting it so that I could get a better view. They were kissing passionately and their hands were all over each other.

"I want you so bad, Sean" I heard Ana say, almost breathless. She hitched up her dress to reveal her dripping pussy and his hand went right to it. She moaned and writhed her hips on his hand while they kissed. He shoved two fingers into her cunt. Ana was in heaven. He was lightly biting her neck and fucking her with his hand. I was having trouble keeping my eyes on the road.

"Oh, that's so good," she said. "You're so good, Sean."

Then, she came on his hand. She threw her head back and groaned, "Oh yes! Yes! Fuck yes!"

As I watched them, I tried to remember if I had ever made Ana come off in my hand. I didn't think so. Most of the time, Ana was a tough orgasm unless she was doing it herself. When we fucked I was the only one who came...then she got herself off afterward for release. But, here she was getting off on Sean's hand in the backseat.

They had calmed down a little by the time we got home. As we got out of the car, he picked her up and carried her inside. They kissed deeply and I opened the door for them. I was so fascinated. I couldn't take my eyes off of them. As they entered the living room, I noticed a very large bulge in Sean's jeans. He dropped her onto the couch.

Sean stood there near the couch with her staring up at him. So, I walked over and offered her my hand. She looked up at me and smiled as if she had only just now remembered that I was even in the room. She took my hand and stood up. I smiled back at her and turned her so she was facing Sean. I moved behind her and looked at Sean who was staring at Ana's sexy body. I moved the straps of the dress off of Ana's shoulders and it fell to the floor around her ankles. Her mouth dropped open at her sudden nakedness and she stepped out of the dress, wearing only her sandals and jewelry.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Just Going With It

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds