• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Just Plane Fun

Just Plane Fun

There are times in my life when I sit back and reminisce about “firsts.” Some things, like the first time I got a puppy, rode a bike, or got a trophy are times that make me smile. Other firsts, like the time I smoked pot, or got wasted drunk, I’m not so proud of. But the ultimate, “first” was one I’ll never forget. My first time having sex was on an airplane. Yeah, yeah, yeah, everyone’s heard of the “Mile High” club, but this is a little different. This plane was on the ground.

I used to work for an airline. I worked on the ramp, bringing the jets in and loading baggage, etc. One of my final duties for the night was getting the plane ready for the first flight in the morning. I’d go along and fix the seat belts, make sure there was no trash in the seat pockets, all that fun stuff.

One night, as I was getting ready to head inside the jet after all the passengers had departed, my co-worker asked if I’d like some help so we could get out of there at a decent hour. Of course I agreed, so we went in and began our routine. At one point, he “bumped” into me, so we started messing around, throwing passenger pillows at each other and having fun. As we all know, there is not much room in the aisles for a lot of movement. At one point, Jake, my co-worker, had me up against the bulkhead in a teasing fashion.

“What would you do if I kissed you?” he asked me, holding my wrists.

“Whatever,” I joked back, trying to release myself.

“Really, Tiffany, what would you do?” he said, his voice lowering.

“Oh, gee,” I started, still kiddingly, “I’d have to scream at the top of my lungs for someone to come rescue me.”

Jake’s eyes darkened as he leaned in even closer, “I guess you better get ready to scream,” he whispered as his lips gently came down on mine.

I had been working at the airlines for about a year. It was my first job out of high school, and I really loved it. The people I worked with were great and they kept me laughing most of the time. That was definitely a perk, because sometimes the working conditions were not ideal. It got HOT on the ramp in the summer, freezing cold in the winter, not to mention the days of getting soaked when it rained. All in all, I loved it, though.

Jake had already been working for this airline when I started. He had helped me get qualified on the equipment and kind of became my mentor. He was 20, and had worked there for two years. His experience lifting all those heavy bags had helped build the solid muscles on his arms. I had been attracted to him when I first started, but he had a girlfriend. After time, we became great friends and I looked at him more like a buddy, than any love interest. I will admit, there were times in the summer when I stood aside and watched him loading bags on and off the belt, skin glistening with sweat, and thought about licking him clean. I never thought he had any interest in me, though, so I let my thoughts stay focused on the friendship.

Tiffany. Where do I start when describing Tiffany? When she first started here, she seemed like such a kid. She knew aviation, but she didn’t seem to fit the type that would work on the ramp. She would be more of a ticket counter princess. But she gave everything her all. I got the great pleasure of training her, and made it a point to watch her carefully. She was graceful, which wasn’t an easy thing to pull off when you’re schlepping a 70 lb. suitcase. She had an ass on her that would stop traffic.

I had been with this chick Cindy for a couple months when Tiffany started. Cindy was a great fuck, but she was a ditz. I would watch Tiffany move all day, jumping around in her energetic way and go over to Cindy’s to relieve my hard on. God, how I wanted to fuck Tiff. She seemed unreachable, so I banged Cindy thinking about Tiffany. It worked. For a while, the she got on my nerves. So I dumped her.

Who would have figured that Tiffany and I would become friends. She was funny, spirited and brightened a room when she came in. Most of the guys on the ramp had a hard on for her, but she never seemed interested. I had teased her a few times, but it never went anywhere.

Tonight was it. I couldn’t take it anymore. We were working late, the last two ramp people left, and our boss, who was in his office finishing up the night’s paperwork. I offered to help Tiff finish up, and when we got on the plane, we were hacking around as usual. I accidentally “bumped” into her and the moment I did, I felt all the blood rush to my cock. I had gone too long without a good fuck, and Tiffany was driving me wild.

As we messed around, I managed to grab her wrists and gently put them above her head. I didn’t want to scare her off, despite the fact that if she’d let me, I’d rip off her clothes and fuck the shit out of her right then and there. Instead, I knew I had to take it slow.

As soon as his lips touched mine, I felt an urgency inside me that I had never known existed. I had been out with a few guys, but I was still a virgin. No one had ever really interested me enough to give my self to them. Jake’s kiss sent a stream of moisture between my legs, and I knew that tonight, if he asked, I would make love to him.

He lifted his head up from mine, and I saw an intensity in his eyes, as well as felt his quick breath on my face. The moment of being startled had worn off, and while he still had my hands above my head, I moved my face toward his. He released me and put one hand behind my head and one hand on my ass.

“Oh my God, you have such a nice ass,” he groaned into my mouth. “Touch me, please.”

The slight beg in his voice sent another wave through me as I felt my own pulse quicken and my panties growing wetter. Unsure of myself, I let my hand move down his chest and lowered it until it rested on his rock hard cock, imprisoned in his pants. He groaned again I jerked my hand back, thinking I’d hurt him. “God, please, Tiff, rub me.” His voice was husky and a bit shaky. I felt like an incompetent fool around him.

“Show me what to do.” I said as his mouth sucked in my earlobe.

He released my ass and took my hand, moving it around his penis. He unbuttoned his pants, and in a swift gesture got them unzipped as well. At that, he took my hand and inserted it inside. His underwear still blocked me from actually touching it, but I managed to weave my fingers around enough to release it from its confinement. I had never before touched a man, and the size of him startled me.

“Don’t stop now, sweetheart,” he pleaded.

“Jake, I…” I started. He lifted his head up from the tantalizing things he was doing to my neck.

“Are you a virgin?” he asked looking me full in the face. As I glanced down in embarrassment, he cupped my chin, lifted it so I was looking him in the eyes, and gave me a slow smile. “I promise I won’t hurt you.”

“I just feel stupid. I don’t know what to do,” I whimpered.

“I’ll show you, baby. Don’t worry.” His endearment made me feel better.

Christ, I had never in my wildest dreams figured she’d be a virgin. She was way too hot. But there was no way I was going to stop now. My cock was out, and ready for some lovin’. Not wanting to scare her too much, I took both her hands and let her massage me for a minute. It was all I could do to hold back and not cum in her hands. Jesus, she was hot.

“That’s it, slow,” I told her. She moved her hands about, awkwardly, at first, but then taking the cue from me as to what felt good. I wanted her to taste me, so I gently pulled out from her grasp, and told her to lower down to her knees. She looked petrified, so I said, “It’s ok, trust me.”

When she had gotten in position, I think her curiosity took over as she started looking at my cock from all angles. Then, she surprised me by taking the head of my shaft in her mouth, and suckling it. After a minute, I had a hard time believing she had never done this before. She was stroking and sucking and I fought the urge to cum in her mouth. Good, she was good.

I used her hair to help guide her head back and forth and she gave a little moan of pain as I shoved my cock too deep one time. Her mouth was so fucking hot.

I decided that she needed to experience the joy of oral sex, so I pulled her up and switched positions with her. She was now standing in front of a seat and my back was against the bulkhead. I took her belt and loosened it, unzipped her pants and could immediately feel the heat imminating from her hot pussy. I pulled her pants down to her ankles and saw the slightly frightened look on her face. I wanted her so bad, but didn’t want her to be any more scared than she already was. I had her sit on the edge of the seat and I lowered myself to get an angle where I could eat her.

The second his tongue hit my pussy, the most intelligent thing I could do was whimper. I knew I was wet, I could felt it almost running down my leg. His mouth was so hot all I could do was shove it deeper into my pussy. His tongue did miraculous things while his lips complemented them. He sucked the juice right out of me. I felt so warm all over, my cheeks were flushed and I could actually feel the blood pumping in my veins. I closed my eyes and gave in to the wonderful feelings he was creating.

I thought I was going to die when his fingers entered me. A scream escaped my lips, as the shock wore off. He expertly moved them in and out of my hole as his mouth continued its dance over my clit. This was the most wonderful thing I had ever felt in my life.

I had no idea what was coming next. His sucking slowed, then ceased, and he moved position.

“Come here,” he said, lifting me from the seat. “Lay on the floor in the aisle.” He laid me down on the floor and lifted my legs so that they were spread eagle, with my feet resting on the seats on either side of the aisle.

“Are you scared?” he asked.

“A little. Will you stop if it hurts?”

“I’ll try,” he said with a crooked smile.

He bent down and gave it another lick, as he stroked his cock before putting it in. With a slow, but steady thrust, he entered me. His mouth came down over mine to muffle the scream of pain that eased with the next thrust. The pain merged with pleasure, until all that remained was a slight throbbing, and an eagerness in me that I couldn’t explain. My hips started moving in rhythm to his thrusts and I used the seats as leverage to meet him. Instinctively, my hand moved down to my clit and I started massaging it. The sensation that washed over me was overwhelming. A tear slid down my cheek as I felt an explosion rack through my body. I screamed as this unknown feeling tore through every inch of me. I felt the walls of my pussy close around his cock and with a sharp plunge, I felt him shudder with the same sensation. He groaned, and his face contorted with his release.

“Holy fucking shit,” I thought.

When I went down on her, her pussy was dripping with sweet nectar. I sucked all that I could and wanted more. I had to get inside her. I put my fingers in her cunt to try to ease what pain I knew I’d cause in a few minutes. I felt her muscles clamp around my fingers and I felt even more blood rush to my cock. The throbbing of it was making me shake. I was so ready to burst, but wanted to give her some pleasure in this as well.

The time had come for me to stick my prick inside her. The thought of it almost made me cum, but I remembered that this was her first time, so I entered her as slowly as I could. I crashed my mouth on hers, not that anyone would hear her scream. The urge to pump my load in her was overwhelming and I felt my pace quicken as the desire drove me like a madman. When I saw her hand move down to play with her pussy, I knew that I was going to shoot my wad in mere seconds. Holding it back was almost impossible. But then, I felt her climax, and went for broke. I fucked her hard and pumped my load in her with pulsating rhythm. I knew that this piece of ass was well worth the wait.

“You ok?” I asked as I looked down at her.

“Better than ok, that was awesome!” she said, half laughing. “When can we do that again?”

“You little whore,” I said chuckling.

That night was the first of many late nights spent “cleaning.” Jake turned out to be an incredible teacher in more ways than one. I quit the airlines when I went to college, but I can not get on a plane without remembering my first time.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Just Plane Fun

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 127 milliseconds