Just the Six of Us Ch. 29

Emma came down and grabbed a granola bar as he re-emerged and they both headed to his truck. Class passed relatively uneventfully, but Sarah was still not there when they returned.

He sighed and went upstairs to study, falling asleep at his desk. He was startled awake by the sound of arguing downstairs.

"Hurry the fuck up and get this shit fixed so we can have some fucky-fucky."

Mike rolled his eyes and ignored him.

A few minutes later, he came downstairs and saw Emma sitting in a chair, her head in her hands. She stood and came over to Mike when she saw him standing in the doorway.

"Hey," she said.

"Hey. They still at it?"

She shook her head. "They just started up again. Sarah started doing a load of Danni's laundry and that set them both off again."

"Well then fucking don't do it!" Danni was yelling when Mike came back in the room.

"Guys," he said, "GUYS," louder this time. Neither interjection even fazed the girls.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" he yelled. They both turned and looked at him, surprised.

"Sit down, both of you," Mike said, cutting through the stunned silence. He pointed to the chairs at either end of the table. They reluctantly agreed, both glaring at the other.

"This is all my fault, all of it," he began. "None of this would have happened if it hadn't been for me. I should have told you the second that my memory came back," he said, looking directly at Sarah.

"It was thoughtless and insensitive of me and you deserve better, especially since I'm your brother, and not just your boyfriend."

There was a long silence.

"I've got a voice in my head," Mike said.

"Dude! What the fuck, man!"

"I'm not talking like a subconscious or anything, but like a voice I can hear, but I'm not crazy. He's the reason that we all started messing around. He doesn't command me to do things, or want me to go collect heads or feed a cat to an ATM or anything. Well, he sometimes tells me to do things, but it's usually something like, 'Throw her to the floor and fuck her.'"

He sighed and leaned back against the cabinets.

"I was jerking off in the shower one morning when Emma heard me say, 'Oh Danni.' The voice is the reason that came out," he said, looking over at Emma.

"I was the one thinking about my sister, but the voice is the reason her name came to my lips. Later that day, I'd been watching you three by the pool, sunbathing. I'd been mowing that day, and after I hosed off, I went inside to... jerk off again, because again, you three were sunbathing." The three sisters he was indicating smiled at that. "Being soaked to the bone, Sarah made me undress by the door and I... hit her in the face with my hard-on. On accident."

Sarah giggled at that, remembering the incident. Mike continued, "After that, I ran upstairs and she came to check on me and caught me jerking off. One thing led to another and... that's how all this started..." he trailed off.

He turned and looked at Sarah. "Not to contradict you, but you said yesterday that you didn't want any of this to happen. None of this would have happened if I didn't have this voice, be that a good thing or a bad thing—though it's a good thing in my opinion."

"I don't mean this the way it sounds, but if Mom and Dad hadn't passed away, I wouldn't have this voice in my head. I wouldn't be involved with my four sisters. I love you four, and I love being with you.

"Anyone else would call me a greedy motherfucker for having four girlfriends, but I don't think I could imagine life being any different, now that I have all of you. You're all so alike, but so different.

"Danni, you and I have something so special, I know that whatever else happens, you and I are solid, and will be together forever. When we make love, it's like we cease being two different people and are melded into one being. But that doesn't mean I don't feel exactly the same way when I'm with each of you. I mean, sure, you're each different in bed: Beth, you're so wild and possessed, it's hard for me to be in control. Emma, you're the complete opposite, you love being dominated and I know that I could tell you to do anything and you'd do it. I'm not worried about my future, because I know that I'll have each of my sisters, my lovers, my girlfriends... in it."

He turned to Sarah and took her hands in his own.

"I'm so, so sorry that I hurt you. I should have told you all the second that I got my memory back. I really just wanted to spend time with each of you, to enjoy each of your little quirks and mannerisms, how each of you behave in bed with me. I love you all, so much."

All four of them were looking at him as if he were made out of kittens and chocolate. He let go of Sarah's hands and without another word, disappeared upstairs.

The four siblings left downstairs stared at each other in silence for a few moments.

*****

"I really hope that worked, because it's been like, a hundred hours since you last had sex, man. That's unacceptable!"

'It hasn't been that long. I really need to figure out how to mute you,' Mike thought.

"Yeah, yeah, then you'd forget you had me on mute and get all freaked out when you couldn't hear me anymore."

Mike closed his door behind him and fell into his bed. As he closed his eyes to take a nap, sleep overcame him quickly.

He awoke to hear soft moans coming from Beth's room, and eased over. Quietly clicking the door open, he saw his twin's brown hair between Beth's legs, her own blonde hair between Emma's. He smiled and closed to door quietly, leaving his sisters to their fun. Turning, he headed downstairs and saw Sarah sitting in the kitchen, talking quietly with Danni.

Mike smiled at both of them.

"Hey," Danni said.

He leaned over and kissed them both on the head. "So have we made amends?"

Sarah reached over and grabbed Danni's hand. "I think so," she said.

"I apologized for almost reverting back to the old Danni, and for saying such hurtful things."

"And I apologized for saying the things I said. The truth is, she was right, we were all trying to monopolize your time, because we all love you. For this to work though, we all have to share, and we have to be open and honest about our feelings."

Mike nodded. "I agree."

"Great, now shut up and fucky-fucky," the voice said.

"So, a voice in your head, huh?" Sarah asked, an amused smirk on her face.

He nodded.

"You were jerking off to me?" Danni asked, amused.

"Yeah, yeah, get it out of your system," he said.

Both of them giggled briefly, but didn't torture him further.

They talked quietly for a few hours, before Beth appeared and began to work on supper, after which they all five sat down for a night of relaxation and TV.

"So are you going to be able to have sex with that cast on?" Beth asked.

"I don't know, we haven't tried," Danni answered.

Mike laughed, causing her to turn and look at him.

"What?"

"The voice asked the same question," he said, smiling.

After watching some reality show, Mike helped Danni hobble upstairs. They tried to fool around briefly, but Danni was in too much pain. They settled for falling asleep next to each other.

As the next day dawned, Mike sat up and headed downstairs. He found Sarah at the kitchen sink, washing the previous nights dishes.

He came up behind her and kissed her tenderly on the neck.

"You know, I remember a conversation that we had about how you liked the way I washed dishes."

Mike smiled, thinking back to the day that they'd first fooled around. "My first set of boobs," he said.

She giggled. "You seemed so enraptured by them, it was so adorable."

He laughed at that. "Well can you blame me? These things are perfect." He reached up and pulled her apron out of the way, while both of her hands still scrubbed at a plate. She sighed as his fingertips found her nipples.

"You said you liked the way they swayed when I moved," she said as she turned around and pushed him back, leaning back against the sink for a moment. She began to wiggle her chest back and forth, sending both of her boobs swaying back and forth.

"Holy fuck!"

Mike stared, his jaw open slightly as Sarah's knockers bounced left and right.

She giggled and returned to her sink full of dishes.

"No no no," Mike said, turning her back around and bringing her face to his. "You don't get to do that and just turn back around."

She grinned and kissed him. "I'm glad you're okay," she said, as she broke the kiss a second later.

"I should have told you," he said.

She smiled. "I'm sure you can make it up to me," she said.

He grinned and began to kiss her neck, but she slapped him on the shoulder. "Not right now, goofy. Your sisters are going to be down any minute."

Mike sighed and turned heading for the stairs to change. He stopped though. 'Fuck that noise,' he thought, and turned back around.

She felt his arms encircle her again, his hands going immediately for her breasts, his lips finding her neck. "God," she whispered. "You'd better stop!" she warned.

"I don't care if they see us, I'm going to take care of you, right here, right now."

She gasped as he pulled her shirt up, apron and all, her breasts spilling out as he turned her around and began to suck on a nipple. She moaned softly as his strong hands grasped her, moving her where he wanted. A hand moved down between her legs, rubbing against her pussy.

She moaned louder as he began to fumble with the button on her shorts, finally reaching down herself and practically ripping her shorts off.

He kissed her nipple one more time and pushed her towards the kitchen table, and then forwards, causing her to place both of her hands on the table, her shorts hanging around one of her feet.

He pulled his own boxers down and placed both hands on either side of her hips, the mushroom tip brushing against her soft pussy lips. She groaned audibly, feeling him rub the tip against her slit.

"God," she moaned. "They're going to see us."

He smiled. "I hope so," he said. "I'm going to make you cum really hard."

She swore as she felt him push gently inside. "I'll take it slow for a few seconds, but only a few," he said quietly, grabbing a handful of her hair.

She was muttering to her self over and over, "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck."

Mike grinned and slid in deeper, as he felt the lubrication spreading around his cock and her pussy. He smiled down as his sister looked back at him wantonly. "Please," she groaned.

He slid all the way in, and then pulled back out, repeating the move a few more times to ensure that they were both properly lubricated. She was biting her lip in anticipation. Finally, he began to thrust into her more methodically, pulling on her hair a little. It was something that he'd been wanting to try with her, to see if she liked it.

She groaned as he thrust into her deeply, repeatedly, his thick cock spearing into her. She flexed on him, sending a ripple of pleasure coursing through him. "Fuck," he said. "I forgot how good you feel."

She looked back at him and smiled, her face full of passion and love. "Fuck me harder, little brother," she said.

There was movement at the stairs, and Emma appeared, peering around the corner.

"Oh fuck," Sarah said, suddenly a little embarrassed. Mike wouldn't have any of it though, and pushed her back to the table, continuing to thrust into her, his hands wound up into her hair, pulling hard on it.

She moaned and closed her eyes, her elbows on the table, her ass slapping against her brother's hips.

"Come on in," he said, looking back at his twin, who was still watching from the stair way. She giggled and came in, grabbing a granola bar from the pantry and leaning against the doorway. She smiled and watched.

Sarah began to come then, muttering "fuck" over and over, her pussy convulsing on his cock. Mike didn't slow his thrusts, and continued to piston into her and pull her hair. The act was drawing her head back and seemed to make her even more excited. "Fuck," she muttered.

Beth and Danni appeared then, both of them covering their mouths in amusement. "Harder," Emma said from the laundry room door.

"Fuck!" Sarah moaned loudly, Mike's cock pounding into her. Both Danni and Beth came in the kitchen tentatively, Beth heading for the fridge to make a smoothie for both of them.

"Can I make one for anyone else? Danni?" she asked, turning.

Danni was watching, an amused grin on her face as she watched her brother fucking her older sister in their kitchen. Mike had a huge grin on his face, but didn't slow, his cock hammering into Sarah again and again.

"Sure," Danni said eventually, thoroughly enjoying the sight. Mike pulled hard on Sarah's hair, his thighs slapping against her ass rhythmically. She began to come again, moaning softly and muttering "Fuck," over and over again.

"Oh yes," Sarah moaned, the feeling of her brother's thick cock overwhelming her senses. He was so relentless, so forceful.

"Do you want a smoothie?" Beth asked, leaning down and looking at Sarah, just a few inches away.

"Fuck, yes," she moaned, his cock slamming into her again.

Emma, Beth, and Danni all laughed at that, Sarah grinning herself. "Fuck," she moaned again. Mike smiled and continued to thrust into her, her pussy practically choking his cock. He began to come then, and Sarah reached back, pulling him against her tightly as she felt him arcing into her.

"Fuck," he moaned, his hips finally ceasing their thrusting.

She collapsed on the table, a smile on her face. He smiled and winked at his other sisters, and then headed upstairs, heading for the shower. He washed his hair and rinsed off, stepping out only to be grabbed again. Beth stood there, a telltale look on her face.

"Did your 'voice' take over again?"

She nodded, biting her lip and grinning. "You're going to fuck me, right here, up against this door," she said, her blonde hair falling around her shoulders.

He smiled and looked down at his flaccid cock.

"We can fix that," she said, pulling off the nightgown she was wearing. He smiled and looked her over again.

'Fuck, she is pure sex,' he thought. He peered down at her perfect breasts and watched as she began to rub her hands over her body. She moaned softly as she pinched her nipples, drawing them out and making them erect, causing them to stand out atop her breasts. Her hand wound slowly down her body, rubbing softly until she found her pussy, and began to rub gently, her eyes focused on him.

Sure enough, he felt his cock began to stir and it slowly began to bob upwards as he watched her play with herself. She took one breast in her hand and lifted it up, pulling the nipple into her own mouth and sucking on it.

"Fuck, dude, this one is talented! New favorite!"

Mike grinned and moaned. "Nice," he whispered, glancing back down as she began to rub her pussy faster and faster. She pulled her hand up then and and pushed a few fingers into her mouth, then pushed them into her pussy, her mouth open and eyes on his.

"Fuck," she moaned. "That was so hot, watching you fuck Sarah in the kitchen," she groaned, her fingers pushing in and out. "It was like you two didn't care who saw you. So fucking hot," she said.

Mike's cock was an iron staff now, and he came quickly towards her.

"What do you want?" he asked.

She grinned and lowered her gaze at him. "I want you to nail me to the fucking wall," she replied.

He smiled as she came towards him. Her lifted her easily and thrust deeply into her, leaning up against the bathroom door. She kissed him deeply as his thick cock pushed into her, her breasts bouncing in his face. He took one of her nipples in his mouth and sucked while she moaned on top of him. He felt her begin to come very quickly, and was surprised at the intensity of the orgasm. She lost her normal composure and looked like she was almost in pain, her face contorted as his cock pushed up into her again, her mouth ajar and eyes rolling back in her head. "Goddammit," she muttered, her perfect tits bouncing up and down, her nipples as hard as steel. He felt her pussy convulse one more time and then she slowed her gyration on him. He eased back, leaning against the opposite wall. She wrapped her hands around his shoulders again and began to pull herself up, lifting her hips and slowly sliding back down. "Ohhhh fuck," she moaned, the sensation of her fucking him while they were standing feeling very good.

She pulled again, sliding off of him, and then relaxed a little. He smiled and closed his eyes, obviously enjoying the feeling. She pulled against him again, her eyes fluttering as another orgasm crept up on her, the first fingers of pleasure just now reaching her pussy. She began to clench down on his dick as she lifted herself off of him, the sensation finally being too much, and she crashed down into another orgasm. Unable to pull herself up in her extreme pleasure, she gyrated awkwardly for a few seconds before he began to thrust again. Finally, after a few long pleasure filled moments, she slid gently to the floor.

"Goddamn you are good," she said, fumbling for the door handle. Mike smiled and watched her go. He grabbed a towel and wrapped it around himself. Peering into Emma's room, he saw her just as she was pulling the shirt she had slept in over her head.

"Stop," he said.

She turned and smiled, seeing the bulge tenting the towel around his waist.

"You're on a roll today," she said, turning away from him. "Where does Master want me?"

He smiled. "On your back, on the bed."

She grinned and lay down, spreading her legs for him.

He came forwards then and ran his tongue up her pussy a few times.

"Oh you don't have to get me wet, your display downstairs and the sounds coming from the bathroom were enough to do that."

He smiled and grabbed his dick, standing and climbing on to her bed and running the tip along her slit briefly.

"I love you, Mike," she said, pulling him close and kissing him. He returned the kiss with fervor, and she felt his cock slide deeply into her.

"God," she said, the third sister to do so that morning, and for the same reason. His cock felt huge inside her, like it was touching every single part of her pussy. Every minute section was being rubbed against, causing arcs of pure pleasure to course through her body.

She sighed in happiness as he began to thrust deeply into her, thoroughly enjoying the feeling of her brother inside her. She kissed him deeply again and pulled down on his buttocks, pushing him deeply into her.

"I love fucking my own brother," she said to no one in particular. The thought made her feel all naughty inside, but also pushed her over the edge, her orgasm sneaking up on her and leaving her quivering beneath him, his muscular body still pushing his cock into her.

He began to come then, and she kissed him again, and decided that she really enjoyed the feeling of him coming inside her pussy. It felt like he was filling her up. It must be some chemical reaction or nature or something. She felt like it was the right way to have sex, though, him coming inside her.

Finally spent, he climbed off of her and kissed her a final time.

"I love you too," he said, turning and heading for her door.

He stumbled to his bedroom and sat on the bed, trying to get control of all of his faculties again.

"Dude, I have no words. You've outdone yourself."

*****

To be concluded...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 279 milliseconds