Just Wanna Be the Girl You Like Pt. 01

The water pounded down over her pale skin making it turn slightly pink as the bathroom started to fill with steam. Daisy dragged her front teeth over her lips slowly as she brought her fingers up and circled around her clit but didn't quite touch it, teasing herself as she pinched her nipple a little harder. "Fuck," she breathed out, her foot slipping a little on the floor and she knew in this state it probably wasn't a good idea to utilise the shower head. Running her fingers over her lips a little more she circled her more sensitive areas, pressing her fingers just barely inside herself and then moving up around her clit again, not quite giving herself what she was aching for as she felt herself getting wetter and wetter. Letting her breast go she reached for the shower gel and lathered it between her hands, slowly moving her hands over her body, taking the time to slide her fingers over her hip bones as she washed away the smell of the alcohol and the night she had just had. Shivering at the feel of her own touch she cleaned herself thoroughly and then turned up the pressure on the shower head as she let the rose scented foam slide down her body and down the drain.

Stepping out of the shower Daisy could feel her body aching for release but she took the time to brush her teeth and then went into her bedroom. Dropping the towel she reached for her moisturiser and massaged the butter into her skin, massaging her breasts and sliding her hands down over her ass as she watched herself do it in the mirror. Louise sometimes joked that she could probably charge to let someone watch on camera and in that moment Daisy wished that someone was watching. No money needed to be charged, she just wanted to feel someone's eyes on her as she moved her fingers languidly over her body, making every hair stand on end and her nipples stand firmly erect.

Once in bed Daisy spread her legs, her heels sinking into the mattress as she trailed her fingers down over her mound and finally, ever so gently started to run her forefinger over her clit. Biting into her lip she let it out slowly as she dipped her fingers inside herself, pushing two fingers deep inside and starting to fuck herself with them, her hips slowly rocking back onto her fingers as she swallowed hard. It had been a slow burn all night and now she finally wanted to get the release that she had been teasing herself with. Her free hand moved down and started to work her clit in slow, firm circles as she clenched her eyes shut, feeling her walls start to clench slightly around her fingers of their own accord.

Daisy's fingers were soaking, her wetness slipping down to her palm as she started to move them faster within herself, spreading her legs a little wider so that she could really fuck her pussy. "Fuck yes," she breathed out, her chest heaving slightly as her breath started to pick up. Rocking her hips a little faster to meet her fingers the force of the combined movement making it feel that much better as she let out a soft moan.

The finger on her clit worked faster only to stop, her sticky fingers sliding back up to her tits to pinch and work her nipple, hissing softly at the pain only for it to be replaced with a full moan. Daisy's body started to flush as her jaw went slack, starting to pant softly as she worked herself closer to orgasm. Swallowing thickly she brought her fingers back down to her clitoris and started to work it firmly, her fingers starting to pound inside herself now as she curled them slightly, dragging them along her front wall.

Moaning out Daisy's heels dug harder into the mattress, her thighs starting to shake as her whole body started to tense, her walls clenching so tight it was difficult to move her fingers as deep as she needed them to be. Sitting up slightly she forced her fingers into herself harder, hearing how wet she was now as it started to slip down over her taint and she cried out as she came, her hand moving swiftly away from her clit as her fingers continued to fuck her pussy hard. Daisy's face contorted with pleasure, letting out a string of moans as her whole body shook, her heavy breasts swaying with the motions as she came hard.

Drawing in a deep breath as she slowly pulled her fingers out of herself she bowed her head and smiled to herself, still feeling her whole body tingling with pleasure. "Fuck..." she whispered softly. Bringing her hand out from beneath the sheets she could see her fingers glistening and she leaned in and sucked them clean, her tongue sliding carefully over her knuckles and all the way to the tips of her fingers until they were clean.

Feeling sated she stretched out in bed, cuddling her pillow close as her eyelids became heavy and she slowly fell asleep, her pussy still aching slightly from the fucking she had just given it.

Daisy awoke with a start just after four in the morning, hearing the buzzer from downstairs. Groaning softly she ran a hand over her eyes and cursed Louise for forgetting her keys. Grudgingly getting out of her toasty bed she pulled on a fresh pair of underwear and grabbed a kimono from the back of her door. Tying it tight around her she slid her dark hair over her shoulder and padded sleepily down the stairs and to the front door. "I'm going to end you." she called through the door as she unlocked it, yawning tiredly. Opening the door she stopped when she saw Hayley stood there, leaning against the wall. Frowning she leaned against the door, blocking the entry. "What the fuck are you doing here?"

"Good morning to you too..." Hayley said with a smile, pushing herself to stand as she eyed Daisy, enjoying the way the material just barely covered her ass. "...is this how you would answer the door to the post man? Slut."

"What? I thought you were Louise forgetting her keys or something... what do you want? It's late..." Daisy shook her head, able to smell the cigarettes and alcohol on her from the doorway.

"Well." Hayley shrugged her shoulders as she stepped closer only to push Daisy back inside her hallway. "I want you." she said simply, kicking the door behind her and reaching out to grab the tie on the kimono and pulling it open quicker than Daisy could hold it shut, revealing her naked body to her. "Right now." she said with a mischievous smile as she pushed Daisy against the hallway wall.

TBC

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 914 milliseconds