Just Wanna Be the Girl You Like Pt. 03

Swallowing thickly Daisy didn't try and hold back, rocking her hips down onto Emily's fingers, wincing just a little at her nails but she soon found she could ignore it as she breathed deep. "Fuck yes..."

"You like that?" Emily asked into her skin, her lipstick dragging over Daisy's bare shoulder.

"Mmm yes - don't stop." Daisy moaned out.

Emily curled her arm around Daisy and dragged her hand down from her midriff and down to her pussy, starting to rub her clit in small tight circles only to drag it down to her entrance to collect more of her juices and start stroking and teasing her clit all over again. Still pounding her pussy from behind with her fingers Emily wished she could have done this in front of a mirror so she could watch this enjoying her fingers.

Daisy knew she could come just off of being pounded in the pussy and the way Emily was touching her was just a little too much for her clit. Not having the time to show her how she liked it she just pushed her hand away and rocked her hips down onto her fingers instead, forcing them deeper inside herself as she closed her eyes, crying out the other girls name.

With her other hand free, Emily presseed her fingers against her own clit instead, rocking her hips against her own fingers as she pounded Daisy with her other hand at the same time. "Fuck Bambi..." she moaned out and bit into her earlobe, dragging her teeth over it as she moaned into her ear. "I would love to take you home little girl, share you with my girlfriend... I bet you'd be so good..."

Daisy's eyes widened at that idea but it seemed to be the idea that she needed to push her over the edge. "mmm yes... I'd love that," she murmured, her words surprising herself. Letting go of the cistern she reached up to take hold of her own nipples, teasing and pulling them as she moaned louder, her pussy clenching tight around Emily's fingers as she reached her own orgasm. "Yes - yes - mmm fuck yes!" she moaned out, reaching down and rubbing her own clit just to finish herself off, shaking against Emily as she came.

Emily rocked her fingers into her faster and harder as her own hand pleasured herself and after so recently coming she wasn't too far behind Daisy. When Daisy was done she hooked her arm around her hips, poudning herself until she came again, moaning into Daisy's neck. "Oh - wow. That's - mmm..."

Daisy felt more drunk than she had an hour ago and she sank down to sit on the toilet, Emily promptly sat in her lap and made a show of licking her fingers clean. Daisy watched her with lust filled eyes as Emily's tongue delicately cleaned off her fingers. "You're hot as hell."

"I know." Emily murmured with a smile. "So are you Bambi..." she murmured and tipped their heads together. "Glad to have met you."

"Me too. I needed this," Daisy admitted with a smile as she kissed her lips gently.

Emily kissed her back, her fingers sliding through the ends of Daisy's thick hair and twirling it around her finger. "Mmm the things I would do to you if I could take you homeeee..." she groaned out. "but I have to go. Thank you." Emily pushed herself to stand, still wearing her heels and she quickly hooked her bra back on and then slid her dress on. "Zip me up?"

Standing as well Daisy pulled her tight trousers back up and buttoned them, her underwear feeling weird against her wet pussy but she was sure not wearing them wouldn't feel any better. Spanking Emily's ass with a smile she zipped her up and smiled. "Nice to meet you too." she murmured as Emily blew her a kiss and slipped out of the stall. Feeling a little dizzy, Daisy sat back down and carefully put her bra back on and then slid her t-shirt on, taking a deep breath before heading out of the stall. Straightening her hair she washed her face carefully and then touched up her make up and headed back out into the club.

"Where were you?!" Louise yelled at her when she caught up with her at the bar. "They were playing our song!"

"We have so many songs..." Daisy laughed at that.

"More shots?" Louise asked with a smile.

"No. I think - think we need to go home. They're closing soon..." Daisy murmured, curling her arm around Louise and trying to lead her towards the door.

"I'm glad you came - the stars come out na na na na..." Louise sang as she shook her hips as they head out. "I'm glad you caaame.."

Daisy listened to her friend singing and she just smirked to herself, knowing that she was glad that she had.

Daisy was just getting into bed when she saw her phone light up on her dresser. Debating whether she could be bothered to get up for a moment she eventually gave in and took hold of her cell, looking at the bright screen with bleary eyes.

Hayley: My friend said she saw you out tonight.

Daisy: Good for her? And?

Hayley: What were you doing there?

Daisy: Dancing?

Hayley: Can I see you. I'm sorry I left.

Daisy : I don't think it's a good idea.

Hayley: I love you.

Daisy : I love you too. But I just don't get you. One day you're all I love you and then the next day you're cold. You care and then you don't. You're just fucking with my mind.

Hayley: I know. I know I'm awful but I do love you. Please. Let me just come over?

Daisy : We can't be friends.

Hayley: I just don't know what to do. I want to be with you. I do.

Daisy : I'm not ashamed of who I am.

Hayley: Did you hook up?

Daisy : Not your business.

Hayley: So you did.

Daisy : None of your business.

Hayley: ... ... ... ... FFS. Just fuck you. Whatever.

Daisy : Sweet dreams, dearest.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds