Just Wanna Be the Girl You Like

Hayley sighed out softly at that and nodded slowly. "It's fun being a dirty little secret though." she pointed out, though she knew that it was useless.

"I think we can agree to disagree there." Daisy murmured as she took her hand back, rolling onto her back and tipping her eyes towards the ceiling. During the time that they had been fooling around night had drawn in and the room was dark so she reached to switch on her star projector, the white ceiling instantly covered with constellations.

Hayley swallowed thickly, laying there and feeling sick to her stomach as she realised this was probably going to be the last time she would ever get to lay here, staring at the stars with Daisy beside her. Taking her hand she gave her fingers a delicate squeeze. "I really do love you." she whispered softly.

Daisy nodded slowly and gave her hand a squeeze back. "I know you do."

Taking a deep breath she blinked back tears as she told herself that it was the right thing to do. Curling into Daisy's side she rested her head on her chest, trailing patterns on Daisy's skin with the tips of her fingers. Chewing into the inside of her lip she sighed out. "...those that matter wont mind and those that mind don't matter..." she said after a period of silence.

"Hm?" Daisy asked, kissing her hair gently.

"That's what you said to me. When you said about coming out." Hayley murmured softly. "but what if everyone minds? Does that means no one matters?"

"It means they love their prejudice more than they love you and want you to be happy... so they shouldn't matter as you don't matter to them the way you should." Daisy said with a shrug. "I know it's not easy... but it'll-"

"I know. I know." Hayley murmured as she slowly sat up, looking down at her ex-girlfriends naked body, her eyes moving over her possessively and hungrily in the same way one would look at something they'd just put up for sale against their will. "I really am sorry."

"I'm sorry too." Daisy nodded. "For you. I hope you sort yourself out. That you can be happy."

"I can't come back can I?" Hayley asked, though she already knew the answer as she sighed out.

Daisy stood up and crossed the room, sliding the robe on that Hayley had torn off her just a few weeks prior, tying it up tightly as she shook her head, her heart feeling heavy as she watched Hayley pulling on her clothes. It hurt to know how perfect they could be if she would just accept herself. "Take care." Daisy murmured when Hayley was dressed. Pulling her into a hug she kissed her softly. "Please be good to yourself?" she murmured, running her fingers through her hair one last time.

"You too." Hayley murmured softly and held Daisy's eyes for a moment before heading out, closing the door softly behind her.

Daisy stood there for a moment, every fibre of her telling her that she should chase after her and work with her until she was comfortable to come out and be the couple that Daisy knew they could be. As she went to take a step, reality set in and Daisy knew that as much as she wanted to lift Hayley up and make her feel loved, she couldn't do it by grinding herself down. Being a secret and having someone be ashamed of what Daisy continued to be a beautiful thing was just depressing and as much as she wanted to choose Hayley, Daisy knew she had to choose herself more. Sinking down on the bed she could smell their sex in the air and so she started to strip the sheets. Turning music on, Beyonce 'Partition' went to come on and she would have left it but knew she needed to dance to a new beat. Switching over the Flawless remix she shook her hips to the music and picked herself up knowing that she didn't want to be the girl Hayley liked any more.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 692 milliseconds