Just You and I Ch. 03

"Oh yeah, fuck me." I breathe out over and over again. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me! Oh yes, yes, yes, yes, yeeeessss!!" I'm riding the crest of the wave for one glorious moment before it crashes to the surf in incredible release. My pussy clenches your cock in continuous convulsions as you smother my cries with a kiss. I feel the heat of your own climax splash into me in a torrent of hot semen making me come yet again. You kiss me harder still coming into me and moaning into my mouth.

Your kiss turns softer and gentler as our mutual pleasure subsides. You move slowly and carefully off of me, releasing my legs one by one. You pull back the covers and we slide under as you wrap your arm around me and invite me to lay my head on your chest. I lay there enjoying the afterglow of our coupling and listening to the pounding of your heart slow to a soft steady beat. You are stroking my hair with one hand and holding my hand with the other.

Anyone seeing us at this moment would think we were actually lovers. Honestly, I don't know or care how you feel about me right now. I am spent and I am content.

The sun is shining in my eyes as I awaken. After a moment I realize that the blinds are open again. The inevitable bottle of water sits on the nightstand and I am nestled snugly in my bed. This time, the soreness I feel is pleasurable. I smile and roll over intent on going back to sleep. I choose not to think about the more troubling aspects of the night. Silly things like the fact that I still have no idea who you are, or that you are a man who has raped me, hit me, and sold (rented?) me. And now, because I foolishly gave you my word, I have to tell you about the first time I ever made love. And I do love him. I'm afraid you'll hurt him and that would kill me.

I decide to deal with those troubling thoughts later. Right now, I'm going to escape back to the wonderful dream I was having. You know; the one about you.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 357 milliseconds