Justin Ch. 02

I had been home alone with no one expected for hours when Justin arrived. As usual, he was sagging his pants low. He pulled his dick out of the fly of his boxers as he made his way to where I was sitting complaining about blue balls and a date who wouldn't put out the night before. I gave him a decent blow, slicking up his cock before he pulled me to my feet and bent me over the desk. I had taken to wearing my pants low as well so he only had to push them down slightly to expose my hole. He buried himself in me and gently began to fuck me, enjoying a rare moment of unhurried coupling.

Thankfully we were generally quiet when fucking. Occasionally he would engage in quiet dirty talk but usually his only sounds were heavy breathing and soft grunting. He let out a low moan and buried himself completely, starting to shoot in my ass just as my mom appeared in my doorway.

"Oh, shit," Justin said, startled. He quickly moved the hand that had been on my shoulder around my neck and pulled me upright. We turned to face her, hiding our bare hips.

"Language, Justin," she scolded. "Mackenzie, you'll be on your own for dinner tonight. I'm not feeling well. Maybe you can take him out somewhere, Justin?"

"Of course. I'd be happy to take care of the runt." Justin's voice was shaky as his cock actively unloaded into me.

My mother sighed. "I wish you boys would be nicer to Mackenzie instead of always teasing him and pushing him around."

"I'm always nice to him." Justin's body involuntarily shook, pulling his arm tighter around my neck and pushing his dick deeper into me. A groan escaped me which I quickly covered with a cough.

"How is choking the life out of him nice?"

"Teaching him self-defense," he responded weakly as his orgasm subsided.

"Mmm-hmm." She was not convinced. "I'm going to take a nap. And I wish you boys would pull up your pants. A waistband belongs around your waist," she muttered as she walked away.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • Justin Ch. 02
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds