Justin Knows Who You... Ch. 01

"No Trista, from now on you will address me as though I am my mother," I said softly as I lifted my hands and traced my finger tips from the back of her knees to her naked ass, feeling the tightly pulled garters along the way.

"Mmmmmmm Karen, I am so turned on right now," Trista whispered between pants.

"Make love to me Karen," Trista whispered.

"Make love to me with your mouth," she cried out as she laid there blindfolded before me.

Silently I moved into position. I could feel my pre cum dripping from my rock solid member as I positioned myself to eat my girlfriend's pussy. As I lowered my face to her glistening pussy, I could smell her fresh aroma. Her pussy was wet and it was ready to explode.

I began to lightly kiss Trista's inner thigh's, alternating between each leg. I could feel the heat radiating from her legs and pussy as I ever so slowly inched my lips closer to her cunt.

"Oh Karen that feels so fucking good," Trista cried out as my lips and tongue were now only mere inches from her dripping pussy.

Trista's breathing intensified as my tongue slid through the wetness that ran out of her pussy. Before I even touched her sensitive hole I blew lightly, causing her to quiver and shake as my breath blew across her drenched pussy.

"Oh Karen, take me," Trista squealed as she began to gasp for air.

I placed my hands around her thigh's and held her tightly as I lowered my mouth to her waiting hole. The salty taste and the amount of juices that ran across my tongue were intoxicating.

"Oh Jesus Christ," Trista cried out as my tongue sank deeply into her velvet like pussy.

I plastered my lips on her soft open cunt and began to French kiss her pussy, fluttering my tongue in her depth's like she had never had before. The way her back was arching and the heavy panting told me that this fantasy was really exciting her.

"Oh Karen, you feel so good," Trista moaned softly as her hips began to buck lightly at my face.

I pulled my mouth from her steamy hole and began to run my tongue up and down the length of her slit from her clit to just above her ass hole. I continued this slow rhythmic motion until she begged me to stop.

"Please Karen, make me cum," Trista begged as her hips bucked a little harder.

"Please let me hold your beautiful soft face when you make me cum," Trista again begged as my mouth lifted from her pussy.

Reaching up I removed the bungee cord from her wrists, allowing her arms to be free. Her legs however remained pulled back up over her head.

Instinctively Trista reached down as I again lowered my face to her cunt. She ran her fingers through my hair as she began to buck her hips even harder.

"Holy shit Karen," Trista hollered as her cunt became really juicy.

Suddenly Trista began to slip her finger into my mouth while I continued to lap at her juicy pussy. Her hips were bucking and gyrating as I could tell she was close to cumming.

"Oh Karen, I'm gonna cum," Trista cried out as her head began to shake back and forth.

"I'm sorry Karen, I'm gonna cum so hard... I'm... going to... cum... all over... your face!" Trista cried out as her back arched.

Just then I felt Trista pull my face into her pussy even harder. I could feel it happening as her juices were running out of her pussy like a faucet.

"I'm sorry Karen," Trista cried out as she continued to thrust her gushing pussy against my mouth.

I parted my lips slightly to allow her cum to squirt into my mouth. Suddenly I felt soft squirts of warm liquid in the back of my throat with each and every thrust of her hips. I began swallowing over and over again until Trista finally slowed down.

"Oh Goddddddd," Trista sighed softly as her hands fell from my face to her sides.

"Thank you Karen," Trista said softly as she just laid there catching her breath.

"Unhook my legs so I can now rock your world," Trista said with a sound of confidence in her voice.

I wasn't quite sure of what she had in mind so I quickly unhooked the bungee cords from around her ankles and lowered her legs to the floor of the van. Trista immediately bent her knees and spread her legs open as she pulled the blindfold from her eyes. She reached up and placed the neck tie around my eyes and tied it behind my head.

I began to tremble as I knew it was just a matter of seconds before I was going to be fucking my girlfriend again. I was now blindfolded as I knelt in front of Trista. I heard her shifting around in front of me and before I could even utter a word, Trista spoke.

"Baby, help your poor mother out of her blouse," Trista said as I felt her back into me.

I could feel my cock pressing against the back of her ass with the short skirt the only thing between us. My heart skipped a beat as I realized that she was now going to fulfill one of my fantasies.

I reached up and placed my hands on her arms and slid my hands down until I placed my hands on hers. Ever so slowly Trista raised her hands up and placed my hands on her top button. I guess she must have buttoned her blouse after she blindfolded me so I slowly began to unbutton her blouse.

As my fingers began to tug on the second button I could feel Trista turning her face. Suddenly the sides of our mouth's came together and Trista's tongue slithered into the corner of my mouth.

"Kiss me baby, show your dear old mom how to kiss," Trista whispered as I pulled the second button through it's hole.

Suddenly our mouth's opened and our tongues darted at each other. Her tongue felt so incredibly soft as it slid across my tongue. Suddenly it became so vivid to me. I swear to god Trista was my mother at this moment as she now had me locked into this taboo fantasy.

My fingers began to tremble as my hands were pressing against her breasts as my fingers worked on the third button. Soft moans escaped both of our mouth's as we continued to kiss so passionately.

"Oh my son," Trista moaned softly as I pulled the third button free and began working on the fourth one.

"Oh mom," I moaned as I felt my pre cum oozing out of my cock and into her skirt.

Trista felt so wonderful as she leaned back into me even harder. I began pulling her buttons apart as fast as I could until all of her buttons were undone.

"Go ahead baby, don't be afraid," Trista whispered as her tongue again slipped into my mouth.

I reached up and placed my hands just above her breasts. Ever so slowly I began to slide my hands down over her blouse covered breasts. My finger tips could feel her naked flesh between the unbuttoned material as I slid my hands downward.

"Go ahead baby, it's OK, touch mom's tits," Trista begged.

I slowly began sliding my hands back up. This time I slipped my hands under her blouse and felt her soft tight stomach.

"Oh God Justin, you make your mother feel so young again," Trista cried out as my thumbs bumped the bottoms of her breasts.

"Are you sure I can mother?" I asked Trista softly.

"Yes baby, feel your mother's naked breasts," Trista said excitedly.

"And you won't be mad at me?" I asked softly.

"Never baby" Trista said as I felt her place her hands on top of mine.

"Here, let mom help you," Trista said as she slowly slid my hands over her breasts until her breasts completely filled my hands.

"Mmmmmmmmm," Trista moaned as she squeezed my hands over her breasts, causing my fingers to squeeze her flesh.

"Doesn't that feel nice Justin?" Trista said through heavy breath's.

"God yes mom," I said softly as I began squeezing her naked flesh, pulling at her nipples until they were rock solid.

"Oh baby, kiss your mother's breasts," Trista moaned softly as she began to turn around in front of me.

Since I had a blindfold on I felt her place her hands on my head and guide my face down to her chest. I felt my heart beating wildly as my mother guided my face down to her breasts. I felt her warm soft globes against my face as she began to rub my face all over her breasts.

"Oh baby, suck my tits, I know you have wanted to do this for oh so long," Trista said as I instinctively opened my mouth and began sucking on her soft silky flesh.

Trista adjusted herself until her nipple slipped into my mouth. She began running her fingers through my hair as her breathing grew heavier.

"Oh you make your mother feel so good," Trista moaned softly.

"Do you like sucking your mother's tits?" Trista asked in a low seductive voice.

"Um-hummmm," I moaned as I sucked on her breast and fluttered my tongue over the tip of her nipple.

I continued to enjoy Trista's breasts as I continued to imagine that she was my mother. Her back was arched back as she still held on to my head.

"Baby, lay on your back for mom," Trista said softly.

Quickly I laid on my back. I could hear Trista removing her blouse and I felt it as the material fell on top of my hand as it rested at my side.

I felt Trista lay down next to me. I could feel her hand as she placed it on my stomach and began to caress my chest. Our heavy breathing was the only sound in the van until Trista began to speak.

"I just want to make my son happy," Trista said as she ran her fingers across my breasts, scraping my nipples in the process.

"Oh mom, you are so awesome to me," I said as I felt my pre cum dripping down my shaft and across my ass hole.

"Would I be a cool mom if I loved you with my mouth?" Trista said softly.

My heart was beating to the point of me passing out from hearing such taboo phrases. I could feel my member twitching as it stood tall before her, aching and throbbing.

"You would be the coolest mom if you did that," I said as I tried to help persuade her even more.

Slowly Trista began to slide her hand down my stomach. I felt my abdomen begin to quiver as her fingers inched closer and closer to my trembling cock. I felt her fingers begin to slide through my bush as my breathing intensified even more.

"Oh Mom," I moaned as I felt her fingers stop just before she touched me.

"I bet you have always fantasized about your mother touching you, loving you," Trista said softly.

"God yes mom," I cried out as the anticipation of her touching my trembling member was sending me over the edge.

"Trista seemed to take forever as her fingers rested in my bush. My breathing was rampant and my heart was pounding in my chest.

Finally after what seemed to be an eternity I heard Trista begin to shift her position.

"I need to take care of my baby," Trista said softly as I imagined her mouth opening before my cock.

Just then I felt her fingers begin to slide up my shaft. I felt her grip me and pull me slightly to the side until I felt something soft and warm. My heart skipped a beat when I felt Trista kiss the head of my cock.

"I want you to love your mother's mouth," Trista whispered as I felt her mouth open and the head of my cock begin to slide inside.

"Oh MOM!!!!!!!!" I cried out as I felt my member slide farther and farther into her mouth.

Suddenly I felt her cup my balls with her other hand as her mouth began to slowly slide up and down my cock. I thought I was going to explode right then as the imaginary image in my mind of my mother going down on me sent chills down my spine.

As I laid there I envisioned my mother sucking me while her fingers began to massage my rapidly tightening balls. My breathing became erratic and I felt myself growing light headed. The slurping sounds and the feel of her warm breath on my cock and balls was intoxicating me to no end.

"Mmmmmmm," Trista moaned over and over as her mouth continued to slide up and down my cock.

I felt her pull off of me and before I could even protest I felt her hot tongue begin to slide up and down the side of my shaft.

"Is your mother loving your cock how you want it to be loved?" Trista asked.

Meagerly I answered, "Yes."

"Then give me your love juice baby, mom wants to drink your cum," Trista moaned loudly.

Before I could even nod my head I felt her mouth completely envelope my member. She began sliding her mouth up and down my cock in a seductive rhythmic motion. I knew it was my girlfriend sucking me but in my erotic imagination this was my mother.

I felt my balls begin to tingle along with the rest of my body. I couldn't hold back much longer. I needed to cum and I needed to cum badly.

"Oh mom, your mouth feels so fucking good," I moaned.

"Oh mom, your baby boy is about to fill your mouth," I cried out as I felt my neck and ears begin to tingle.

"Oh God mom," I cried out as I felt the first contraction in my balls.

I began to thrust my hips as Trista continued to slide her mouth up and down. I felt the first spasm in my balls send cum racing up my shaft. The feeling of my cum squirting out into my mother's mouth caused me to nearly pass out.

I began thrusting my hips with force as I made love to my mother's mouth. I could feel her swallowing over and over again as my balls pumped spasm after spasm of cum into the back of her throat.

"Ughhhh," I grunted over and over until I finally finished cumming.

I just laid there trying to catch my breath as I felt Trista slowly pull my cock from her mouth. The cool air surrounding my wet slippery member felt wonderful. I felt her hand on my cock as she began to lightly stroke my still solid member.

"Did your mother's mouth love you like you always though it would?" Trista asked while her soft slender fingers continued to stroke my glimmering cock.

"God yes mom, that was perfect," I said softly as I began to regain some composure.

Just then I felt Trista let go of my cock and I heard her begin shifting around. I wasn't sure what she was doing but I knew that I would love it.

"I bet you always wondered what your mother's pussy tasted like?" Trista whispered as I felt her leg lift over my chest, grazing my flesh with her stocking clad knee and the edge of her sexy heel.

"Oh my God MOM," I cried out as I felt Trista lower herself over my face.

"Mom want's her baby boy to taste her pussy, if he doesn't mind," Trista said as she hovered just above my face.

I felt the hem of her skirt as it came down over me. I reached up and cupped her bare ass, sliding my hands under the tightly stretched garters. Eagerly, I pulled her down until her dripping wet pussy rested against my mouth.

"Baby, eat mom's pussy like dad never did," Trista moaned softly.

The image of my mother squatting over my face sent my heart racing all over again. The feel of her skirt on the back side of my hands and the feel of her hot ass on the palm of my hands sent me into another realm.

"Oh baby, love your mother with your mouth just like I loved you," Trista cried out.

Suddenly her hips began to thrust. She began to grind her pussy on my mouth uncontrollably. I felt her squeeze my waist with her feet as the heels of her shoes dug into my sides. I squeezed her ass even tighter as she continued to grind herself on my face.

I lost all control of eating her pussy. I just laid there as my mother continued to grind and press her pussy against my mouth. Up and down, back and forth, my mother rubbed her sloppy pussy across my mouth.

I began to slither my tongue across her wet gaping pussy as she continued to ride my mouth. Her juices were flowing uncontrollably as I knew she was on the verge of cumming. Trista's heavy panting told me she was close.

"Oh baby, you're making your mother cum," Trista moaned loudly as her cunt continued to grind against my face.

"Oh Justin, your mother is gonna cum all over your face," Trista moaned loudly as her juices began to run out of her pussy.

"Oh God yessssss," Trista cried out as her pussy now began to spasm while she smashed it against my mouth.

"Oh my god, my son eats my pussy but his dad won't," Trista cried out as her heavy panting dried out her voice.

Suddenly, Trista slid down my body and she collapsed on top of me. I wrapped my arms around her and our mouth's came together. We shared several long tender kisses while we caught our breath. The whole time my cock was rock solid and pressing up against Trista's pussy while she laid on top of me.

We just laid there holding each other. I could feel my pre cum running down my cock while I caressed and stroked her back. Trista began to kiss my neck and nibble at my ear, occasionally darting her tongue in and out. When she whispered into my ear I nearly fainted.

"Make love to your mother," Trista whispered into my ear.

I felt her legs spread apart and when she did that it allowed my cock to point toward her wet slippery hole.

"Make love to me baby, make your mother feel wonderful," Trista whispered as she adjusted herself. I reached out and placed my hands on her hips, sliding my hands around and over her ass. I pulled her skirt up and cupped her bare naked ass. I lifted my hips slightly and felt her pussy touch the tip of my member.

"Oh baby, that's it, fill your mother up," Trista whispered.

I lifted my hips as I felt my cock begin to split my mother's tight pussy wide open. She felt so incredible as I slid in deeper and deeper.

Trista laid on top of me. Her breasts were smashed into my chest and her mouth became plastered on mine. Our tongues began exploring each other's mouth's like there was no tomorrow. Before I knew it, I was all of the way inside of Trista.

"Oh God," I cried out.

"Oh baby, make love to your mother better than your dad can," Trista whispered softly.

I began kissing back at Trista with the vision of my mother in my mind. I began to gently rock my hips back and forth allowing myself to feel all of my mother's soft slippery pussy. I couldn't believe the incredibly realistic vision of my mother that I was having as she laid on top of me with her breasts pressed into my chest, her tongue in my mouth and her pussy sunk down on my cock.

"Oh mom, your so fucking hot," I cried out as Trista began kissing her way down my cheek toward my mouth.

"Oh baby, you feel so good inside," Trista moaned softly as I felt her hot breath against my neck and ear.

Suddenly I felt Trista lift up and pull off of me. She took me by the hands and guided me into position. I felt her legs around my hips and I knew she was laying on her back. I leaned forward and placed my hands on the floor of the van as I felt her shoulders with my arms.

"Baby make love to your mother," Trista whispered through heavy breathing.

I lowered my hips and felt my slippery cock press against her gaping hole. I felt her lips part and my member began to slide inside.

"Oh baby, fuck me," Trista cried out as I felt her stocking clad legs begin to rise and slide against my sides.

The feeling of her stockings sliding over my skin caused goose bumps to cover my body. When she wrapped her legs around me I could feel the back of her heels digging into my lower back just above my ass.

"Oh God MOM!" I cried out as I began to thrust in and out of her hole even faster.

The feel of her legs wrapped tightly around my waist was incredible. Our mouth's came together and out tongues met before our lips even touched.

"Oh baby fuck your mother like she has never been fucked before," Trista moaned softly.

I picked up the tempo and before I knew it I felt Trista begin to quiver beneath me. Her breathing grew heavier and her pussy became even slipperier.

"Does my mother want her son to make her cum more than she ever has in her life?" I asked softly.

"FUCK YEAH!" Trista cried out as she began to shake uncontrollably.

I settled into a nice steady rhythm while Trista continued to tremble. After a few moments she began to come down from her orgasmic bliss. Her tongue once again found mine and again we shared in a wild open mouth kiss.

"Oh God baby, you're gonna make your mother cum again," Trista cried out in a dry raspy breath.

"Oh God, Oh God, Oh GODDDDDDDD," Trista nearly screamed out as she squeezed her legs around my waist even tighter.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds