• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Justin Thyme Ch. 12

Justin Thyme Ch. 12

12345

Rosemary and I put our clothes back on and made our way up to my room in the garret. She of course wanted to see the secret door for herself. When I showed her the latch in the sconce she was amazed, but even more so as the door swung open. Time was of the essence, so we didn't take a lot of time looking, but after grabbing the flashlights made our way down the ladder to the basement level, so she could see for herself what Michael and I had found. Her initial reaction, as I expected was horror, but once she got over her reaction we got busy looking for other doors. There were two passages that opened off of the basement room, but we didn't concern ourselves with them just yet, thinking our time would be better served finding the two entrances we know of.

We climbed the ladder to the first floor platform, but didn't find an obvious latch mechanism. I decided to climb back up the ladder, rather than make Rosemary do the climbing, and once at the top in order to save batteries on the flashlights I tied a halogen work light to a long extension cord and lowered it carefully down to Rosemary, who tied it to the ladder. When I plugged it in she would have all of the light she could use.

Hurrying down to the first floor I called Rosemary on the cell phone and went to the pantry, which I was certain, had to be the most logical, and closest place to the door. I left off all lights, hoping I could find some glimmer from the light on the other side that would indicate the door, but no luck. I knocked on the wall, but Rosemary did not hear me. I yelled, but again, no luck. I told her to pound on the wall on her side with a hammer. I could hear it, but only faintly. It didn't sound like it was here, so I told Rosemary to keep knocking while I checked out the kitchen and found nothing. I was really getting puzzled.

It wasn't until I stepped into the library that I could hear the knocking more loudly, but as it was coming from behind the center set of bookshelves on the wall I wasn't really sure how to find a latch. My biggest concern was finding something changed in the room during the ownership by the insurance company, but these shelves looked to be original, with much the same style of construction as those in my room. The knocking though came from behind the center shelves, which made finding a latch more difficult. One thing was for certain, it would be creative.

I asked Rosemary to please climb the ladder and come back down to help me find the latch. In a quick perusal of the area I certainly didn't find anything that looked unusual or out of place. There were no sconces, or any other wall mountings for that matter, neither could I find a loose piece on the shelving or mouldings that would be a possible latch. By the time Rosemary got back down to the first floor it was pushing 1:30. We weren't going to be able to look much longer if we intended to be reasonably alert when Grandpa arrived in the morning. In fact, I was tired enough that I wasn't really sure how effective I was in my search.

"What about something in the desk?" I shrugged.

"I don't think so. I think somebody would have found it accidentally in all of the years that desk has been used."

Rosemary sat down on the end of the desk and looked across the room trying to think of anything we had missed. "It has got to be something simple, Justin. Somebody wanting to use the door wouldn't be doing it in front of people, so it has to be something quick and simple that he could open it and get through it without getting caught."

I sat down next to her, really starting to feel the long day wearing on me. My brain was shutting down, and I kept finding myself looking at a closet door in an inset in the wall at the end of the book cases. Something about it bugged me, but what I couldn't say. My eyes kept returning to it. Finally I got up and walked over to the closet. "Rosemary, why do you think they would put a clothes closet here?"

"I suppose it was for hanging up their coats and things."

"Where is the closest door?"

"It's the front door, through the parlor and foyer."

"Exactly. Why would they put a coat closet in the library?" I opened the door, and found just a regular coat closet, with a couple of shelves for hats. There was nothing unusual about it at all. Four hooks on either side, shelves on either side and across the back, and a closet rod across two thirds of the way to the rear. "What am I missing? Everything is as it should be here."

"Maybe what you mean is everything looks like it should here."

I tugged on each of the coat hooks and tried to wiggle the shelves, but nothing budged. The coat hooks turned on their screws, just as normal. I shook the bar, but it was solid. I turned around to look at Rosemary, saying, "See, everything is normal here," but as I was turning around I twisted the bar in my hand and the back wall of the closet swung open. We had found the door, but it was on a different wall than expected. Whoever built this place definitely was a master craftsman and had a devious mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was ten o'clock Sunday morning when Dr. Thomas Meechum rang the doorbell. Stephanie looked at herself with disdain, but hurried to answer the door. She had thrown on some ratty shorts and an old tee-shirt when she got up just a few minutes ago, but then she had not expected anyone to stop by, and she planned to get a shower before going out with her mom. She had heard her mom stirring in her room, but had not seen her as of yet.

"Yes, can I help you?" she asked as she opened the door slightly.

"Hi, you must be Stephanie. I'm Tom Meechum. I work with your Mom at the hospital. Is she available?"

"Not right at the moment. May I give her a message or anything?"

"Yes, she forgot her pocket book last night when she left work. I tried to wait until I thought she would be up, but I know she was really tired after pulling a double twice in the last three days. Here, you can give it to her for me."

"Tom, is that you?" Mary called from the hallway. "Whatever brings you out this time of day? Steph, let him in. I'll be out in just a minute."

Stephanie stepped back and opened the door for him. "I'm sorry, but we try to be careful about opening the door to people."

"That's wise! You didn't know me, and anyone can claim to be someone, or to know your name or your mom's."

"I apologize for my condition, too. I wasn't expecting company."

Tom just laughed. "You should see how I am dressed around the house! It's usually an old pair of cutoff jeans and tee shirt, too, and only rarely, shoes. This is your house. Be comfortable." Stephanie started to feel more at ease and began to like the guy. As he stepped into the house he stopped just inside the door and stared at the picture on the wall above the piano, and at the folded flag in the holder on the piano beneath it.

He looked from the picture back to Stephanie's face, searchingly. "Don't tell me you are Staff Sargent Winter's daughter."

"Yes, sir. Did you know him?"

"Yes, yes I did." Tom's voice was faint and distant sounding and his face was drawn. "Please, may I sit?"

"Certainly, I'm sorry. Can I get you anything?"

"A glass of water, perhaps?"

Stephanie hurried from the room to get his water and on her return found him sitting, hunched, on the couch with face in hands. A muffled sob came from him, and a tear trickled between his fingers.

"Tom, whatever is wrong?" Mary came hurrying into the room, to find him on the couch so.

Tom lifted an agonized, grief stricken face from his hands. "I didn't know you were Staff Sargent Winter's widow, Mary. I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry," and his face dropped into his hands again as he sobbed, broken hearted.

Mary sat down on the couch and laid a comforting arm across his shoulders, while Stephanie still stood in the middle of the floor holding a glass of water, with no idea what to do. "It's OK, Tom. It's been ten years now. We've moved on. Yes, we miss him, but it's OK."

Tom shook his head, "No", and struggled to get his breathing back under control. Finally he looked up at Mary and Steph with tear streaked cheeks. "No, it isn't OK. I was there, and I live with it every day. Winters was the bravest man I ever knew, and I owe him my life." Stephanie handed him the water and sat down on his other side on the couch, wanting to learn something, anything about the father she only vaguely remembered as a seven year old girl when he left home for the last time.

Mary removed her arm from his shoulders and took his hand in hers, much the same way as she did her patients. "What can you tell me, Tom? Maybe it will help?"

"We were going in to Fallujah trying to relieve a pinned down platoon when we ran into an ambush. There was a lot of commotion, and the Ell Tee stepped on an IED, and it blew off both of his legs. I was the medic and was trying to stabilize him for evacuation when Staff Sar'nt Winters saw a guy point and fire an RPG at us. He pushed me down onto the LT and covered both of us with his body. The RPG hit a Humvee by us, and shrapnel got him in the back. I tried to save him, I really tried, but I couldn't do it. I lost the Ell Tee, too. If it wasn't for Staff Sar'nt Winters I'd be dead. The last thing he said to me was, 'You're a hell of a Devil Doc. Why don't you go to school for the real thing?', and I did when I got out."

Tom took a couple of tissues from the box Mary offered him and wiped his eyes and blew his nose and drew in a ragged, shuddering breath. Mary squeezed his hand in gratitude and smiled up into his eyes. "Thank you, Tom. That means a lot to me. All I heard from the Marine Corps was that he had been killed in a firefight, but nothing about what happened."

"You mean there wasn't anything with his decoration?"

"No, all we got was the Purple Heart, and all it said was for 'wounds received in action near Fallujah."

"That's strange. I know he was put in for a decoration. I'll look into that."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I awoke early, as I normally do; to the pleasure of Rosemary's red-gold hair tickling my cheek. After having made such passionate, animal sex in the library the mad urge was not present when we went to bed after finding the door. Rather, we just snuggled quietly and made love to each other in a tender, loving manner. I was able to bring Rosemary to two orgasms, neither of them huge, but I could tell she enjoyed them before I came. We both fell asleep with me still in her, but sometime during the night of course, I fell out, and we were now in a spooning position, with my hands cupping her luscious breasts. Without even thinking my thumbs started rotating around her nipples before my urge to pee, which had awakened me, overcame me with a sense of urgency.

"Oh, that felt so nice. You don't have to stop," Rosemary whispered to me.

"Oh, yes, I do. You won't like the consequences if I don't."

Rosemary sighed and snuggled back against me for a moment. "I know, I've been fighting the urge to go for a while, now. What do you say we get a shower and go find some breakfast? I'm starving."

"Works for me. You know, I could really get to enjoy waking up like this every morning. It's really too bad we can't share the room next year. When Mom and Dad first told us about the house I thought we would be able to work it out, even if we had Steph and Susie sharing the house, but that obviously went out the window."

"I know. Maybe if Steph and I share a room I could sneak up now and then, but then I don't know what we are going to do with Susie."

"I have an idea Michael is going to take care of that for us."

"I've never seen a girl so totally flipped over a guy, except for me, as Susie is over Michael, well, Stephanie, too." She giggled, "Dad nearly hit it calling us your harem, didn't he?"

"I wish I could partition this room into two rooms, and let you and Steph have the other one, then it wouldn't be an issue, but it would be too small, and would take too much time and work, probably. Of course, we could sell it as making room for two more girls downstairs."

"Nice pipe-dream, big brother, but I like the way your mind works." I couldn't wait any longer, but with a final tweak to each of her nipples and a quick peck 'good morning' on her lips I got up and hurried to the bathroom.

Rosemary was waiting for me to finish, so when I got done I started the water in the tub. One of these days, we just had to try the tub together, and do it right. I'm not much of one for taking baths, but I could envision a nice long hot soak in there with Rosemary; or Stephanie for that matter. My cock, which had been half hard already from snuggling with Rosemary, perked up at the thought of Steph with me in the tub. What was going on? Was I really falling for her? It surely looked like it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Michael woke up early feeling the happiest he had felt in a long, long time. He was really glad he had not seen Susie last night, because he was sure he could not have kept things secret from her. He knew his face would give him away. He grabbed a quick shower and drove over to Al's for breakfast. The more he ate there, the more he understood why it was so important in the community. Community seating was still a bit of a novelty, but he was acclimating to it, and besides, cold cereal didn't quite cut it this morning, and he was dangerous cooking.

While waiting for his food to be delivered he shot a quick text to his mother, telling her he was headed up that way, and if it was convenient he would like to take her and his dad out to lunch.

He knew she wouldn't be happy about him skipping church again, but c'est la vie. He was an adult after all, and he didn't skip every week. It was just that this week other things were more important.

Michael made it to Phoenix before the stores he was interesting in were open, so he made his first stop at his parent's home. He knew they would not be there, so he just stopped in the driveway and entered the passcode to the garage door and entered through the kitchen. He had been to so many awards dinners and other society functions he had owned his own tux since he was sixteen. Of course, he had long outgrown that one, and the one he was picking up was custom tailored to fit him. Knowing Susie was going to be wearing one of Carole's gowns he knew an off the rack rental would not going to suffice for him! Michael ran a critical eye over the tux and decided it could use freshening up, but that could be taken care of in Tucson during the week.

Zeni's Jewelers was just opening their doors when Michael parked his Escalade in their small parking lot. Zeni's was not a high traffic store, catering to a much higher end clientele than mall jewelry stores, but Michael wanted only the best for Susie, and he could afford it. It would put a crimp in his disposable income for a while, but worth it in the long run in his estimation. Zeni herself was there to meet him when he walked in the door.

"Michael! I haven't seen you in a long time! Where have you been?"

"I've moved down to Tucson, trying to get out of the rat race and hoopla around here, Zeni. I'm able to keep a much lower profile down there, and that's the way I like it."

"I can't say as I blame you. It isn't your fault who your Dad is. Just because he has to live in a glass fishbowl doesn't mean you should have to."

"Yeah. It got to where I couldn't even go out on a date without pictures showing up in the papers. It scared off the kind of girls I really wanted and attracted all those I wanted to avoid. Anyway, I got away from all of that. I really need your help with something, though. I have met a very special young lady, and I need a ring for her."

Zeni looked at Michael carefully. "You mean a ring? Or do you mean a ring?" He just gave her a grin, which got a huge smile in return. "I'm so glad, Michael. I hope she is all you were looking for."

"Yeah, she really is, and a whole lot more. You will love her when you meet her, although I doubt I can get her in your store very often. She fussed at me for buying her two dozen roses when she was in the hospital!"

"You did find more than you were looking for, didn't you. Tell me, what is she like and how soon do you need the ring made?"

"I'm really going to put you to the test, Zeni, and see if you are as good as you say you are. I need it by Friday."

Zeni just shook her head at him. "Why such short notice, Michael? It isn't like you to be spur of the moment on things. Come on back to the office and tell me about her and I'll start thinking about what to make for you." She led him back to a very comfortable sitting room and offered him a bottle of water.

"Well, I'm sure you heard about the wreck I was in a while back?"

"Sure, your Mom told me about it."

"Well, she is one of the girls in the car I hit, the one who was hurt so badly." Michael went on to tell the story of the accident and the follow-up, of how he spent so much time with her in hospital and during rehab. "Anyway, I was up in Scottsdale with a friend, who is renovating an old mansion for student housing, and I saw the perfect place to live while she goes to college. I went immediately to talk with her father as soon as we got back to Tucson, and he gave his permission. They are really cool people."

As Michael continued to tell the story and describe Susie to Zeni she kept doodling on a pad of paper. When he was finished she just looked up at him silently for a moment. "You really do have it bad for her, don't you?" All he could do is nod.

Zeni slid the pad across the desk. "This is what I suggest. It's simple, but I think elegant, and I don't think she would like a large stone, as she doesn't seem to like ostentation. I'm thinking about half a carat, with a pear shaped sapphire on either side, and I'm thinking white gold."

"Perfect! And that is why your exorbitant prices are accepted." He gave her a big grin. "And you can do this by Friday for me?"

"Only because you are my favorite nephew! Tell that big lunk of a brother of mine I said 'Hello'. I rarely see him anymore."

Michael laughed. "He says that's because every time he sees you it costs him too much money!" Zeni just laughed and stuck her tongue out at him. Michael stood up and gave her a big hug before walking out of the office to leave.

"Did you want to take a look at the stones?"

He just shook his head. "I'll leave it to you. I wouldn't know one from the other, and you won't do me wrong." As he turned toward the door again suddenly he stopped in his tracks and looked at the display case. A small, simple gold chain with a small diamond pendant and matching earrings caught his eye. "Zeni, this is exquisite! May I take this over to Carole's Couture and be certain it will go with Susie's gown for prom? If it does, we will include it with the ring, although I'll give it to her separately."

Zeni unlocked the case and handed out the small box in which the ensemble rested. "I thought that was a beautiful set when I made it. You didn't even ask the price, Michael."

"If you have to ask the price you can't afford it in here," he joked. "It just says Susie all over it to me, and she doesn't need to know what it costs. I'll tell her I got it at Walgreen's or something." With a wink he moved toward the door, glancing at his watch as he did so. He was going to have to hurry if he would meet his parents in time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I don't know what those kids had to go up there last night for. I could have climbed the ladder just fine, and we could have found the doors afterwards."

"There is a big difference between 'could' and 'should', Daddy. Besides, there's something about that house that those kids want to go up there any time! When I suggested it, even as late as it was, I expected them to argue, but they seemed anxious to go. Besides, this way Mom gets to go along, too, right Mom?"

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Justin Thyme Ch. 12

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds