Kacie Meets Sam and Mandy

Sam said, "This is my mother. Want to fuck her?"

He looked incredulous and asked, "Are you kidding?"

Sam said she was not.

He looked at Mandy and asked, "Is she kidding?"

Mandy said, "I'm afraid not."

Then he said, "Well, I'll give it a go."

Sam told him he had to wear a condom and handed him one. He looked around and dropped his pants. He had apparently reacted to the naked Mandy and was already a bit hard. He pulled the condom on as he continued to grow.

Sam put the leash over the iron railing that was just like a pipe and pulled it. That forced Mandy to bend at the waist and almost fall. She held her balance and moved closer to the rail but when Sam pulled it completely taut, Mandy's face was almost on the rail and she was bent with her ass in the air. She took hold of the pipe rail and held on.

The guy moved behind her and slipped his dick into Mandy's cunt. She screeched a bit and said, "That hurt!"

Sam said, "You'll live." The man apologized and said he didn't think she looked that dry. He pulled out and fingered her cunt some.

"She feels wetter now." Then he slowly pushed into her, then pulled back and repeated until he was fully into her. He pumped a few times, then backed away.

He said, "I don't think so".

Sam asked, "What's wrong?"

The man put his dick in his pants and said, "This is too much like rape and it turns me off. She's obviously being forced to do this."

He just zipped up, walked past Sam and left.

Only a couple of others were willing and they weren't so kind. We got back in the van and headed back to Kim's complex.

Sam said, "We should have brought some lubricant."

Mandy, who had not spoken much said, "Yes, that was very painful. I was not at all turned on and the fucking was very rough. Since they were wearing condoms, I didn't even get lubrication of cum from one to the next."

I thought then that I hoped I never had a daughter as unkind as Sam was. I was pissed at her.

This time Mandy was in the center of the back seat again but accompanied by two of the guys, one on each side. I had a window seat in row two with Sam to my right and Kim on the far side. Since I was closest to Sam's age she kind of took to me.

As we drove back I could see over my right shoulder that Mandy was getting a lot of attention on the way back. She resisted at first but eventually was overpowered. Those two men were on her like a rash. They had their hands all over her body with fingers up her cunt. Their mouths were on her tits and neck. She got a hickey quickly. They pushed their fingers in her mouth. I've seen that and never understood it.

When we got back to the complex, Sam told her mother they could go home now. Then she turned to Kim and me and said, "Why don't you come home with us? Mom will cook dinner for us."

Mandy said, "I don't have anything at home to cook".

Sam said, "We'll stop at the store and get something".

I turned to Kim and said quietly, "Let's go. I think we need to keep Mandy from having to go into a store and maybe get arrested. I can picture Sam abandoning her and making her take the rap alone. I think she has suffered enough today".

Kim said, "Okay, but I think you're too soft to get involved in this".

I didn't say anything but I agreed.

Kim said, "We'll follow you so you don't have to bring us back."

I said, "Why don't I take Mandy with me. She can show me the way to her house. You guys can stop at the store and get the food. I think she needs to clean up and recoup some".

Sam reluctantly agreed. I suspect she was afraid I would take Mandy and hide her out.

We retrieved my dress from Kim's unit and left her slightly too big jeans shorts and top there.

Mandy's clothes had been destroyed so she was still naked when I put her in my car. She still seemed traumatized so I fastened her seat belt and told her to relax.

She directed me to their house and it turned out to not be that far from where I lived with Mike. Samantha had given me the house key. I backed into the driveway so Mandy's door would be closest to the house. I went to the house and opened the door. Then I opened her car door and hustled her into the house.

Sam and Kim arrived about a half hour after we did. Mandy had cleaned up and put on some shorts and a top. She had been naked a long time.

Sam had a little fit. "You have been told to be naked at all times in this house."

Mandy was way too submissive and immediately stripped. Sam held the shorts and top together and made Mandy take enough of them to hold them in her teeth and return them to her bedroom.

Sam hollered after her, "I should have made you crawl. Now get back in here and cook those chops I bought".

Mandy was quick and soon busy in the kitchen.

I asked Sam, "What would you like with the chops? I can't just sit still. Maybe I can help Mandy."

Sam surprised me and said, "Sure, Kacie, you can help. I think a salad and maybe some green beans would be nice. Mom will appreciate your company." Sam was acting like since I was almost her age, we could be buddies. Either that or she wanted me out of the room.

I went to the kitchen and told Mandy that Sam said I could help. Kim and Sam were busy talking and laughing and being noisy enough that I felt safe in speaking personally with Mandy.

"Is Sam always as mean to you as she had been today?"

Mandy patted me on the shoulder and said, "Oh, Kacie, you are so sweet. Sam read some of my e-mails and discovered I had this secret desire. I didn't know she was into this 'cult- like' BDSM thing. She said she was going to show me what it is like. I thought she would try to get me to flash or something. It went far beyond what I expected. But I asked for it. No, she is usually very sweet and even shy; or at least she was before going to college."

I really felt stupid. I was so caught up in my sympathy for a person that I didn't realize what was going on. I guess I needed to step back and enjoy the real life experiment that was going on before me.

I said, "That's cool. I guess I got caught up in the idea that a daughter should not treat her mother in such a way. I guess I should not have interfered about your hands being tied".

"Oh, I appreciated that, Dear. Having a daughter in her twenties is evidence that I'm over forty, and trying to get up and down is getting more difficult without the problem of having no hands free to help my poor legs."

I had finished with four salads as we talked. I covered them with plastic wrap and turned to Mandy, asking her if there were some green beans I could prepare.

She said, "There in the freezer. It's the kind you steam in the bag."

I got them out of the freezer and following the instructions, put them in the microwave but didn't start it yet.

I excused myself a moment and went into the living room.

"I'm not properly dressed to be a cooks assistant. Where can I put my clothes?"

Sam laughed and pointed me to a bedroom. Sam had not seen me naked but she had eyed my light dress as if she was trying to see though it.

I pulled my dress off and put it on the bed. That was it. It is great wearing practically nothing.

As I returned to the kitchen Sam followed me in and asked how things were going. She leered at me like the guy at Kim's neighbor's house had done when I was being held apart from Kim.

Mandy said it was time to start the microwave and do the beans and when they were finished we could eat. I did that and went to set the table.

We all sat down except Mandy who served us. When Sam thought everything was in order she allowed Mandy to sit and eat.

Sam turned to me and said, "You may want to dress after we eat. I may have a surprise for my mother after we eat and she has done the dishes. I love your outfit but I don't want you to be embarrassed".

I said, "Kim, do I get embarrassed?"

She laughed, "Only on special occasions!"

"Okay," said Samantha. "It's up to you. Don't say I didn't warn you."

After we ate, three of us went into the living room while Mandy cleared the table and started on the dishes.

"Why don't I help Mandy with the dishes? She could use the help."

Sam said, "No. Leave them to her. You might want to know what is happening in about an hour. I have a couple of friends who are coming to the house. They are guys from school and they called and asked if they could stop by on their way to the city. I told them they could spend the night.

"I'm going to offer my mother to them, for their pleasure. She doesn't know. That's why I suggested you get dressed, Kacie."

"I'm okay," I said. "Maybe I can help Mandy provide a service."

That remark seemed to upset Sam. "These are special friends of mine. I don't really think it would be appropriate for them to have sex with you".

"I don't understand. It's okay for them to ravish your mother but no one else?"

"Well, I think that is my choice."

"Well, do you object to them seeing me naked, or do you want me to go?"

"Oh, please stay. I want to get better acquainted with you. I could use a girlfriend here and maybe we will get along since we have a few common interests. I've become an exhibitionist I'm afraid. While you and mom were fixing dinner, Kim told me some of your trials and accomplishments. I'd like to hear more."

Mandy had finished the dishes and I was feeling guilty about not helping her. She same into the living room and Sam told her to sit down and relax. We talked about things in general and Sam told us about school and how she got introduced to, and caught up in, the BDSM scene.

About fifteen minutes after Mandy sat down the doorbell rang. She got up to go into the bedroom but Sam said, "You are not excused. Please answer the door and let whoever it is come in. Remember how I told you to open the door for visitors."

This was not something Mandy was going to be comfortable with I could tell. Seems discomfort is part of the movement. She knew something was planned since Sam had made the comment while we ate about me getting dressed.

Mandy went to the door, took a deep breath and opened it all the way, stood in front of it and said, "Come right in". Then she stepped back so the two boys could come in.

The boy in front stepped back bumping into the guy behind him. Sam called past Mandy, "Come on in, Jake. Come in, Jon. That's my mother and it's okay."

Jake walked past Mandy but didn't take his eyes off her until well passed. He actually kind of walked around her, staying as far away as possible. Jon was right behind and kind of looked away, like maybe something was awfully interesting high up on the wall.

Then Jon looked down and there I was sitting next to Kim on the couch, as naked as Mandy. The couch was shaking slightly and I glanced at Kim. She was soundlessly laughing at the reaction of these college guys. She had her hand to her mouth.

I'm sure they had seen a few naked women but probably only in strip clubs or some other place where it would be expected. Here they were face to face, you might say, with two naked women in kind of a intimate setting.

Unlike Kim, I kept my composure. I looked at Sam and saw amusement but she also kept in control. Mandy seemed to realize the situation and was quite composed. It does not take long for the naked woman to realize she is the one that can relax because the people with clothes on that are embarrassed and uncomfortable. It was the two guys who were perplexed and uneasy.

They came in and Mandy shut the door. She said, "Welcome, guys. I thought you were going to keep me in the door so long the neighbors would complain".

They came all the way into the house and stood there unsure what to do. Kim moved to the seat at one end of the couch where we sat. I sat at the other end. Kim patted the space between us and said, "Jon, you can sit here". I understood that. He was the cuter one.

Jon came over and while he avoided looking directly at me, he sat down turning just slightly Kim's way.

I said, "Hi, Jon, I'm Kacie".

He glanced my way and said, "Hi". Then he glanced away.

Jake sat down in a chair across from me and kept sneaking peeks.

Mandy stood near the doorway and asked, "Can I get you guys something to eat or something to drink? I hate to ask but are you old enough for alcohol?"

"Uh, no, thank you."

I could not believe how shy or stunned these college boys were. I wondered if they had gotten into Samantha's pants. Maybe they were students at St. Mary's School for Virgin Boys. That thought tickled me and I chuckled to myself.

Mandy pulled a kitchen chair into the room and sat near the entryway to the kitchen/dining area. She kept her legs uncrossed and slightly open. I guessed just a little taunting.

I thought that was cool and pushed my left leg up so it was hanging off the arm of the couch. That gave Jake a wide open shot right up my cunt, maybe to my navel. He blushed and checked out the ceiling.

Sam allowed things to hang just a few seconds then engaged the guys in conversation.

"How was the drive down from home?"

There was clearly relief in the eyes of Jake. He was glad to get the "face off" over with.

"It was nice. It's still cool enough we could open the windows. The freeway was fast but we got slowed down on the surface highways. That was okay though because the countryside was nice. Sure lots of new calves out there."

While attention was on Jake giving his answer, Jon was sneaking a little closer look at my open snatch. He didn't have the view Jake, who continued to sneak peeks, had but he could see pretty well. I suddenly realized I was taking too much attention from Mandy so I excused myself and left the room.

I went to Mandy's room and put my dress on. When I returned to the living room, the conversation was flowing more freely. There was obvious disappointment in two faces when I appeared with a dress on. It's no credit to me that I was an attraction more so than Mandy. I'm just into my twenties and Mandy is just in her early forties. Of course, I was also being much more exhibitionist with the leg over the couch arm bit.

The conversation went on for a while with few lulls. Mostly it was Jon, Sam and Jake going on about school, instructors that they didn't like and instructors they found strange. They had some funny stories about some of the antics of the strange professors.

It began to get late and I decided it was time for me to leave. I asked Kim if she wanted me to drive her home. She had forgotten she had ridden with Sam.

"Oh, yeah, since Sam has company I better let you take me home."

Sam said, "Oh, don't leave yet. I got some ice cream and you need to help us eat it. Mom and I have to watch our waists so we can't eat it all. These guys need to help too".

I said, "Okay, we can stay a little longer if it's okay with Kim. Ice cream sounds good right now."

Sam then said, "Mom, please serve the ice cream. Does everyone want some?"

Mandy got up and went into the kitchen. I went in to help. Sam followed us.

"Mom, which one of those guys do you want to sleep with you? I like them both so I'll give you first choice. I'm planning to get fucked tonight. I'm not withholding from you."

Mandy said, "Well, I thought both of them were going to be fucking me, or at least I was going to fuck one of them and suck the other".

"I'll tell you what. Let's have one of them fuck you while the rest of us watch. Then you can have the other one to sleep with you. I'm confident I can get Jon up again if you take him in the living room. Then you can sleep with Jake."

Mandy said, "Okay. Jake had the biggest hard on looking at Kacie with her legs spread. I couldn't see Jon as well but let's get him in me first". This shy woman, who had been pretending to be bold, was suddenly as bold as her fantasies.

I said, "I can't believe I'm listening to a mother and daughter, bargaining for sex partners. The whole idea is turning me on. Sure you don't want me to fuck one of them?"

Sam said, laughing, "Maybe I should have let you go home. Just get turned on and go home and play with yourself".

That gave us a good laugh. Then we served the ice cream.

After everyone had finished eating their ice cream, I got up and gathered the dishes and took them to the kitchen. When I returned I heard Sam.

Just out of the blue she said, "Jon, fuck my mother".

Jon just about fell off the couch. "What?!?"

"My mother likes to be fucked and we want to be entertained. Don't you find her attractive? I can see you have a hard on, even after Kacie got dressed."

Jon said, "You mean right here?" I think there was a bit of panic in his voice. "I can't do that. I don't think I could do that in front of anyone."

Mandy walked over to the couch where Jon was sitting and sat in the spot I had vacated. She leaned over and kissed Jon on the cheek. She said, "Sure you can. We can do it."

Then she stood up and sat on his lap. She kissed him on the lips. She took one of his hands and put it on her upper thigh so the side of his hand just touched her cunt. We watched as she then reached under her naked butt, felt around and seemed to find his hard dick.

She said, "That's nice. Nice and hard".

Then she got down on her knees and unzipped his fly. He was frozen. I was beginning to feel embarrassed for him. I could actually identify somewhat with him. I had a larger audience but it was much the same. She unbuttoned the top button and pulled the sides of the fly apart.

"Raise your hips!" She was in charge and he submitted. She pulled the pants down to his ankles. My soul mate! No underwear.

She took his iron hard penis into her mouth and started working her lips up and down from the head about half way down. The rest of the shaft was in her hand. As she sucked up and down, she stroked up and down. The only thing that was not changing was the red color of Jon's face.

He began to squirm, then Mandy asked a question. "Do you want to take your pants off or do you want to fuck me with them on?" Without really waiting for an answer, she reached down and pulled off the athletic shoes he wore. Then she pulled off the pants that were pooled around his feet.

His penis waved in the air until she had him stripped below the waist. Then she got up, turned her back to him and reaching between her legs, she got hold of his prick and slowly impaled herself on it. She must have been turned on because that big pecker just glided right in. I know how it feels to be fucking in public, or at least before observers. She was already wet and ready.

She slowly raised up and down and then increased her speed. It didn't take long. Jon stiffened and groaned. Mandy also reacted and may have had an orgasm herself. Hard to tell.

"Thanks, Jon, that was very nice. Now I'm going to go clean up and take Jake to bed with me. Ready, Jake?"

Jake grinned and got up. He stood there looking just a bit stupid. Sam said, "She'll be back to get you Jake".

I said, "Let's go, Kim". Kim was looking at Jake and grinning herself.

We got our stuff together, which wasn't much and headed for the door. Just as we got there, Mandy reappeared and said to Jake, "C'mon, Big Boy". He sheepishly followed.

The last thing I said was, "Sam, if they need more than you girls can provide, call me".

She replied, "Don't stay up!"

We said goodnight to all and left. Two boys were going to have more fun that night. I took Kim home and then went home myself. It had been quite a day.

I didn't stay up.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 141 milliseconds