• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Karen
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Karen

That was it, I came. And how. I think I nearly broke Matt's nose with the threshing I was doing, moaning and sobbing as I shook in climax. Gradually I stilled, my belly still rippling spasmodically. Matt eased back and grinned up at me, his nose and chin gleaming with my juices.

"Enjoy that?" he asked. "I did."

"And how," I responded feelingly. "Wherever did you learn to do that? Have you been holding out on me?"

He shook his head. "No, I read it in a magazine that Jimmy Duesen sneaked out of his dad's study. I always wondered if it would work for me. I guess it did, huh?"

"It certainly did, bro. Now, come and give me a kiss." I wanted to taste myself on him. He did, then almost spoiled it all by yawning. I glanced at my bedside clock. Almost one in the morning.

"Go wash your face, Matt, then come back here. We'll sleep together and do it again in the morning, yes?" I flushed. "If you want to, that is." I grinned. "It will be good practise for you and your future girlfriends."

He smiled warmly. "Very much yes, sis. Back in a mo." He was and we did.

We ate each other a few times after that, to our mutual satisfaction, but that stopped when Matt started dating Kathy and I took up with my new boyfriend. Yes, new. Dave 'phoned me half-heartedly a couple of days later but I was cool with him and I think we both realised that our episode was over.

The surprise was Tommy Jensen. I found out later that he and Alice had decided to part. They remained friends and still are, but Tommy rang me up and asked me out. I had always quite liked him so I said yes. Wise move! He's great fun and it was Tommy who eventually had the enjoyable task of popping my cherry. But then, that's another story.

* * * * *

Comment and constructive comment invited.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Karen
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds