Karen & The Pool Boy Ch. 03

"Mrs. McMillan... you smell so good..." He didn't seem to need much more encouraging as he nuzzled his nose as the apex of her thighs. Karen felt a rush of pleasure as his nose trailed along her slit, the friction enough to cause goosebumps to crop up along her thighs.

"Mmmm.. that's it baby... lick my pussy... taste me..." Karen crooned softly to him. "You'll know what I like when I moan for you..." She raked her nails along the back of his scalp, hips shifting slightly with anticipation. "Let you instincts guide you, Jared."

His answer was not verbal because he was already using his tongue, the pink tip of it sliding down along the side of her swollen, sensitive labia. Karen groaned aloud, letting her head fall back against the pillows as her hips arched. "Oh yeah... mmmmm just like that... don't stop..." She murmured. She grasped her breasts, one in each hand, and tugged desperately at her nipples while her beautiful young plaything buried his face between her thighs.

Jared seemed to be a natural. He needed very little direction and seemed to pick up on each cue she gave, making his tongue flat and broad and collecting every drop of wetness in its path. He dragged his tongue up along her pussy, first one side and then the other, until he was suckling from her slit like a babe at his mother's breasts. He grasped her thighs for leverage, his fingers digging in hard enough to leave bruises, but Karen didn't care. She loved it. She wanted more. She wanted it all. She called his name again and again but it became an unintelligible series of moans when Jared grew bolder and thrust his tongue between the slick wet lips of her pussy. He penetrated her with it, sending his tongue as deep as it could go, and her greedy sex responded eagerly, her inner walls desperately trying to pull it deeper as if it were his cock. He repeated the action, again and again, her cries for him growing louder. But it wasn't until he withdrew his tongue completely and she felt it swirling around her throbbing clit that Karen's control began slipping away.

"Yes, Jared yes...." She cried out. "Just like that.. suck it, baby... suck my clit...." She was telling him exactly how she wanted it and she felt the tremor against her pussy when he moaned. But a moment later he was doing just as she asked, his eager mouth suckling hungrily at her clit. It was all she could do to stay conscious. Hot tingling pleasure had spread its way over her, radiating out from the pit of her stomach until it was threatening to consume her in flames. She bucked her hips against his face and her hands, which hand been cradling his head between her thighs, now became fists with fingers grasping frantically at his hair, pulling almost hard enough to tear it from the roots.

"Jared.... oh GOD... don't stop..." She was encouraging him as best she could between gasps for breath, fucking herself against his face and tongue with wild abandon as her thighs clenched on either side of his head. It occurred to her, somewhere in the back of her mind, that she was probably cutting off his oxygen supply but she was far too gone to give a shit at the moment.

"Mmmmmmm... baby you're gonna make me cum..." Her words trailed off and became a strangled sob of pleasure as the orgasm suddenly took hold of her, rocking her body from head to toe with violent spasms. She was dimly aware of Jared's own loud, lusty moan, echoing her own cries of release. Karen didn't know how long the orgasm lasted. Her sense of time and place was completely thrown off. It might have been hours later that she floated back to reality, like a shipwreck survivor washed up onto the shore. She was aware of the fact that Jared's head was still between her thighs. He was breathing hard and his cheek rested against her thigh, his hands now holding her hips. She tapped him gently on the forehead and when his eyes opened, she motioned for him to join her on the bed. For a few moments, they lay side-by-side, spent and sweaty as they listened to each other's breathing. It was almost five minutes before Karen felt she had recovered enough to speak, rolling onto her side towards him. His eyes were closed again, his cock still hard but coated in what looked like the remnants of his cum. It was smeared all over his belly too. Supporting herself on one arm, Karen reached over to investigate, trailing her finger through the creamy white goo, which was still warm.

Jared's eyes opened and she when he saw what she had discovered, his familiar blush returned. "I'm sorry Mrs. McMillan. I couldn't help it."

Karen raised an eyebrow at him. "Couldn't help what, Jared?"

He exhaled slowly. "I just... I got so turned on when you came... that I came too."

Karen felt the stirrings of arousal between her thighs again at this delicious confession. "Did you?"

Jared nodded, his baby blues gazing earnestly at her. "I was... humping my cock against the foot of the bed... you smelled so good, Mrs. McMillan... your pussy tasted so good... and when you came, you made these sounds..." His voice trailed off and his cock, which was lying up against is belly, gave a twitch. "I just couldn't help it. I just kept humping myself against the bed and I came so hard."

Karen smiled widely, her hand smoothing up and down his chest while her fingers idly traced each of his nipples. "Well, you are a very messy and very horny boy. Aren't you, Jared?"

He seemed too embarrassed to answer and instead rested his hand gently against her breast. "You make me crazy, Mrs. McMillan. Can I... will we do this again?" He was searching her face expectantly and Karen felt not only raw lust but also affection for him. He was a sweet kid. Not to mention the hottest fuck she'd ever had.

"Hmmm... maybe." Her eyes danced, a glimmer of wickedness in their depths, as she leaned in to kiss him languidly. To her surprise, his tongue moved forward first, massaging against her own, and the kiss quickly deepened, becoming hotter and more passionate by the moment. She had to admit, he was learning very quickly. He was a star pupil and she really couldn't have been more pleased. Karen laughed as the kiss ended and reached up to ruffle his hair. "Alright, you convinced me. Be here next week, same place and same time. And don't forget to clean the pool before you go, the last thing I need is Phil getting wise to what we're doing. And you have to remember what I told you last time..."

Jared's expression was jubilant, a boyish grin spreading across his handsome features. "Sure thing, Mrs. McMillan... I won't tell anyone, I swear."

"You better not." She smoothed her hand down, from his chest across his belly, until she curled her fingers around the thick root of his cock again. "Now, the next order of business is figuring out how I'm going to make you pay for cumming all over my favorite bedspread, you naughty boy..."

Jared couldn't help grinning, a little less shyly than before. He reached down and covered her hand with his own, his hips already finding a familiar rhythm as her fingers pumped up and down the length of his stiff, throbbing shaft. "Mrs. McMillan, I know you'll think of something and whatever it is, I'm already getting really horny just thinking about it."

It was Karen's turn to smile. Yes, Jared was going to be a very good pupil indeed.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds