Karen Meets Master Jay Ch. 01

"Are you my slut...huh...are you my slut bitch....tell me" 'Master Jay was taunting her, humiliating Mark at the same time.

"Yes,...I'm your pussy....your slut......" Karen said, almost begging. Mark jacked off, damn near rubbing the skin off his little cock. After the weekend was finished, Mark was just glad to get out of there, and to have his Karen back. Or did he really have her back.

Karen went to work that Monday, with just a tad bit of soreness between her legs. It would be four days before her mind would drift off from work, and think about the pleasure she did receive.

That night, after Mark was asleep, Karen slipped downstairs to the study and cranked up the OLE computer. After connecting to AOL and signing on to Mark's screen name, she checked the files, and found the file/address that Mark used to search the net. There, was James e-mail address, still on file. Karen transferred it to her address. Karen was still reliving the past weekend. More to come...........

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds