• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Kari's Conversion

Kari's Conversion

1234

It was the slow part of Kari's shift, when there is an opportunity for stocking, or contemplation, or boredom, or on rare occasions, conversation with coworkers or customers. "Ahem" Kari heard, looking over to the consultation window at the pharmacy. It was Melissa, a regular customer. She hadn't been in for a few months, and it took Kari a moment to recognize her. Melissa had lost weight since Kari last saw her, had died her hair, and had a kind of frantic brittle edge to her. "Something's wrong here," thought Kari. She made her way to the little window where Melissa was waiting.

"Hi Melissa, can I help you?" asked Kari.

"Yes please Kari, but maybe not in the way you're thinking," came the reply.

"I need someone to talk to, someone with a level head, good heart and a clear conscience. You're the only person I know with all three," said Melissa. She knew of Kari's rather conservative Christian nature, so it made some sense that she'd come looking for Kari is a moment of apparent crisis.

Brows furrowed, Kari asked "What's up? Is something wrong?"

"Do you remember Geoff, my husband?" Kari nodded affirmatively. "We split up. I came home early one day and found him in bed with the neighbor kid."

Kari's eyes widened but before she could utter a word of sympathy, Melissa went on. "Geoff was on his stomach and David from next door was ..." Melissa began to tear up, her voice shaking.

"What was it, Melissa?" asked Kari, both aghast and guiltily intrigued.

"David had ... was ... oh God, David was having sex with Geoff. He had his dick in Geoff's butt."

Kari's hand flew to her mouth, and she overlooked the twinge in her crotch as she pictured what Melissa had walked in on. Sympathy and revulsion washed over Kari as she stood stock-still.

"Oh, Melissa, I am so sorry. Can I do anything for you? I'd be very happy to pray for you, or with you."

The other woman shook her head gently. "Thank you. I know you believe strongly in prayer. What I need, really need, is someone to be a friend. Please, call me Lis. And can you be a friend to me now? I don't feel there is anyone else I can trust."

Kari struggled for a moment, balancing the value of an exercise of faith by praying, and the value of action, being a friend to this suffering soul. "Of course ... Lis." Kari knew that assuming that role would not prevent her from praying. Ahh, the best of both worlds.

Lis grinned, took Kari's hand, and with an odd look in her eye said "thank you, oh thank you" over and over.

Kari smiled and simply said, "what can I do for you now?" Lis replied, "With me, more than for me. Will you come eat with me tonight? There is a place near here, and I'll treat." Kari's shift ended in thirty minutes, and she readily agreed. This was a better dinner option than home. Kari's husband Marc was going to be very late tonight. A church executive board meeting was going to keep him occupied until well past ten. He would eat at the meeting, and Kari had planned on leftovers. A meal out would be nice.

Kari agreed. "Yes, I'm off at 6:00. Do you want to meet there, hang around here or come back to get me?" Lis clapped her hands and smiled. "I'll be back at six."

Lis drove them to the little restaurant. Quiet, nicely decorated, delicious menu. Kari settled back to enjoy her newfound role of confessor of sorts. Dinner included a glass of house wine. Kari didn't usually drink, but in her role as Lis' support, Lis' friend, she felt an obligation. Just one though. She delicately sipped her drink as Lis explained what had happened. Walking in to find her husband of 10 years being sodomized by the 18-year-old boy next door, Lis had felt her world crumble.

"What did you do?" asked Kari.

"Honestly? Do you really want to know?" replied Lis.

"If it will help ease your burden, of course," replied Kari.

Lis smiled inwardly. This was easier than she thought.

"Honestly, I went to the washroom and cried. Then I noticed my panties were wet. Honestly? I masturbated thinking about what they were doing."

"You didn't!" exclaimed Kari.

Lis took a swig of her cocktail as she nodded. She watched as the emotions stormed across Kari's face. Scandalized but curious. Ah, the hook was planted.

"Did you ... you know ...?" asked Kari.

"Cum? Oh yes, lots." Dropping her voice to a whisper too soft to hear, Lis said something else. Kari leant in, and said "What?"

"I'd never cum so hard, so often, in so little time. And honestly, I'd never known I could squirt," Lis whispered this breathily, her voice made solid in the air, caressing Kari's face softly.

Shuddering, Kari sat back. Stunned. Here she was, with a new "friend" doing her Christian duty in helping someone who was suffering, and they were talking about unnatural sex and orgasms and touching oneself. How had this happened? And the caress of air on Kari's face triggered a distracting sensation, which led her down a path of thoughts she'd never ventured before.

Because Kari drank so seldom, she was a little tipsier than one might expect from the glass of wine. Images began to play out on the screen of her mind. Unwelcome thoughts, impure thoughts, stimulating thoughts. Kari shook her head and looked at her watch, before announcing she had to leave. Lis cleared the check, and the two women walked to Lis' sedan. "We have got to do this again," Lis said.

Kari agreed, with less reluctance than she might have at any other time. Arriving back at the supermarket, Kari made her way to her car and back home. "What am I doing?" she wondered, as she contemplated her evening and the events of the day. Ah well, prayer answers many needs, and compassion for her fellow humans was a good thing. She wondered what would happen next, if anything.

Life resumed its normal course for the next three weeks. Though there were the occasional intrusive images of penises, of women playing with themselves, of nude figures writhing. Kari prayed about these, imploring that they be taken from her if they were, in fact, as wrong as she had believed for years.

On a Tuesday, almost one month later, Lis appeared at the counter. "Hi Kari. Do you feel like dinner tonight? I know another place to try."

"One moment, Lis. I need to check in at home first."

A quick text exchange, permission granted, and Kari nodded.

"Get you at six," Lis said.

When Lis arrived, she was dressed differently. A tight orange blouse, unbuttoned two or three buttons. Clearly braless, Lis' breasts move as she walked. Kari briefly scowled, but reminded herself to be charitable. Lis had a short and tight leather skirt. "Who am I to judge?" thought Kari.

The women decided that Kari would follow Lis this time. After some 15 minutes driving, they arrived at a decidedly different venue. There were bright lights, audible music, and one or two motorcycles. Kari hesitated, but Lis took her hand. "Please, come in. I can really use your company." Kari hesitated again.

Lis said, "Look. If it's too much, you can leave. But I can really do with your friendship now."

Kari allowed herself to be led into the place. She never looked at the name. She was a little numb, surprised that her sense of Christian duty to Lis overcame her better judgment about Godly behavior.

The women settled into a booth and perused the menu. Lis cajoled Kari into trying a cocktail, on the grounds it would be made weak. Burgers, fries, a side salad. The music was pulsing, a steady beat. People were dancing, but not in a way she had seen before. It was more like they were grinding against each other. She stared at the couples moving to the music. Men and women. Women together. And some men together. This was very wrong she thought. She turned to tell Lis that this wasn't right, but Lis was gone. Instead, a young, powerfully built man sat in Lis' place.

"I'm Paul, and you are?" he said.

Kari replied a little archly, "About to leave."

As she began to slide out of the booth, Paul softly laid his hand on hers. "I am sorry if I offended you. May I try again?"

Kari froze. This was the first time as an adult that a man other than her husband or doctor had touched her.

"Hello. May I introduce myself? My name is Paul, and I'm pleased to make your acquaintance."

"I'm Kari." The words escaped automatically.

"Where is my friend Lis?" asked Kari.

Paul gestured to the washrooms. "I think she's over there."

"Is this your first visit here? Lis brought you?"

Kari nodded, answering yes to both. She asked, "Do you know Lis?"

Paul nodded, smiling, and said "Oh yes, we've become good friends recently. We're all friends around here."

"I can see," said Kari, casting her eyes over the dance floor.

"Paul, what are you doing? She's mine. My guest, my friend."

Lis' voice announced her arrival, arm in arm with another young man. Something was off with Lis. She looked -- rumpled. Hair mussed, and was her blouse mis-buttoned? Had Kari missed that earlier? And there was a shine on Lis' lips, and on her chin. What was all this? The cocktail? What was going on?

Paul got up. "Nice to meet you Kari. I hope to see more of you." He winked at Lis, who winked back.

"Mmhmm," replied Kari.

"Lis, I need to go. Come talk to me at work. I'm going home now; I really need to pray."

Lis nodded, cheerily saying, "Sure sweetie. Thanks for coming with meeeeee!"

The last sound coincided with what looked like a slap on Lis' bum.

"What on earth is all this," Kari asked on her way out to her car. After making her way home, she brushed her teeth thoroughly, and prayed for guidance, talking through her thoughts, feelings and perceptions. But only with God, not with her husband. God would help her understand what to do.

That night Kari dreamt. She dreamt of Paul. How his hand felt on hers, how she felt aroused by the simple touch of another man. How his eyes bored into hers. In her dream, Paul moved his hand up her arm, and down. The back of his hand brushed her breast. Her dream nipples stiffened. She closed her dream eyes, and Paul read that as consent. Dream fingers tugging at her pyjama top buttons. Paul's eyes had clearly conveyed the order that she not move.

Dream Kari complied, feeling Paul's fingers on her nipples, grazing down her stomach, cupping over her pyjama bottoms. Dream Kari felt shame as she responded. Her breathing shortened as dream Paul's fingers explored her through the cloth. Paul squeezed, and Dream Kari orgasmed, squirting as she did. In her dream, she heard Lis cheer. Suddenly, Kari snapped awake. The wetness she felt in her dream -- it drenched her bottoms and soaked her hand that was rubbing her vulva. Her other hand was on her nipple. Horrified, Kari rushed to the bathroom to clean up and change. As she undressed, her hand returned to her body and she orgasmed for real, leaning against the vanity.

Shaken, she washed, put on new pyjamas, returned to bed, sleeping fitfully. She would be praying about this. Whether for forgiveness or guidance or both, she had no idea. But prayer was in her immediate future.

A few days later, just before Kari's lunch break, Lis arrived at the pharmacy, with an invitation for lunch at the sandwich shop near the supermarket. It was daylight, there'd be no drinking, and so far, Kari's prayer had not led her to distance herself from Lis. It seemed clear that Kari's support for Lis was the right thing to do.

Over lunch, they discussed their last night out. Kari seemed a bit reserved, but Lis soon steered the conversation to Paul, to where Lis had gone, and Kari's thoughts about it all.

Lis opened with an observation about Paul. "He really liked you, you know. I think his exact words were 'there is a real princess.' And I don't think he meant prissy."

Kari blushed, and Lis swooped in. "AHA," she crowed. "You liked him too, huh?"

"Well ...," Kari broke off lamely.

"C'mon, spill Kari. What happened?"

In reply, Kari took a bite of sandwich, a sip of her drink, and stared off into the middle distance.

"Don't tell me you've been thinking about him!" exclaimed Lis.

Shaking her head, Kari simply said "mmphh" around a mouthful.

Lis grinned, leaning in close, and whispered, "Did you dream about him? You did, didn't you? Oh, my my my. Have I created a monster?"

Kari sharply replied, "NO."

"No what, no thinking, no dreaming, no monster?"

"Can we talk about something else, please? Where did you go that night? I mean, before you came back to our booth?" asked Kari.

"Oh, just the bathroom," said Lis, smiling around her straw.

"But you looked ... I don't know, maybe it was just the light, but you looked -- rumpled?" said Kari.

"Oh really? Well, when you're giving head in the bathroom, you can get rumpled."

Seeing the puzzlement on Kari's face, Lis did a creditable imitation of giving her straw a blowjob.

"You didn't? No, I mean, you didn't! I mean, did you really?" Kari exclaimed.

Lis just smiled.

"Why on earth would you?" asked Kari.

"If I have to explain, you won't understand. You just have to experience it. And in case you're wondering, prayer doesn't answer the question," said Lis, adding, "but you do both on your knees."

"Look, Kari, I really value your friendship, and I'm grateful for your prayers and support, and for your not being all preachy and judgey with me. But, you know, didn't some pope or someone say that to understand me, you have to walk in my shoes?"

"What are you saying?" Kari asked, eyes agog.

"I guess I'm saying you need to experience things before really getting them, before true understanding can set in."

Kari sat unmoving, disbelieving what she was hearing.

"Are you suggesting that I, that I ought, that I should do that?" Kari blurted out.

"Well, now that you mention it ... Paul really likes you. And from your blush earlier, it's mutual I think."

"But, but, but," Kari stammered.

"Look, you don't have to agree to do anything now, really. Just agree to think about it, pray about it maybe, and then tell me what you think, if you got a sign or whatever. Ok?" Lis felt a small wave of triumph as Kari nodded, almost imperceptibly.

Lunch over, Kari went back work in a bit of a dreamy fog. Had that conversation just happened? At home that night, Kari made love with her husband, the only man to touch her sexually. Something felt a bit amiss. With a shock, she realized that her responses to marital intercourse were minor compared to the wracking orgasms she experienced in her dream of Paul, and her masturbation after. Once again, she prayed for forgiveness and a sign of what was wanted of her.

Kari's husband called late on Friday, just before her shift ended. He had been called away urgently on a business matter to another town. He had to leave right away and would probably have to miss church on Sunday. Dutiful wife that she was, Kari understood. She was shocked to get off the phone and see Lis, dressed rather provocatively, with a look that said, "let's go." Kari swallowed, took a deep breath, and nodded. What was she doing?

Lis and Kari arrived together, at the same place as last time. This time, Kari noticed the name. "The Bandit," she mused. Tonight, there were many more motorcycles in the parking lot. The air felt electric. Entering the Bandit, Kari's eyes adjusted to the light. The place was packed! Loud music but no dancing. Too many people, too little room for that.

Lis and Kari snuck off to a corner table, as out of the fray as possible. As Lis went to the bar for some wine, Kari found her eyes locking on Paul's back. He turned, and then smiled radiantly. Automatically, Kari smiled back, and felt a tingle in her crotch. A tingle she noticed this time.

Lis came back, Paul in tow, and Lis' friend, Bobbie, from the other night too. "Hello Kari!" boomed Paul over the beat of the music. He leaned in and pecked her cheek. Surprising herself, she did not recoil.

The wine was gone. There was more wine. Soon, it was gone. Lis went for more, with Bobbie, though they seemed to skirt the bar and head for the bathrooms. Paul moved closer, arms crossed, elbows on the table.

"Nice to see you again," he said, smiling.

"You too," replied Kari, not sure why.

"Lis says you're a real friend, helping her through a real rough patch. Man, what her twink of a husband did to her. Still, I guess not all marriages go the way people want. Are you married, Kari?"

Nodding subtly, Kari didn't speak.

"Does he know Lis? That you all are friends?"

Shaking her head, Kari said "no." It was hardly audible, but Paul knew the answer.

"Does he know you're here?"

As Kari shook her head again, as Paul began to stroke her arm.

"This is my dream!" thought Kari. Fear and arousal ran through her. She wanted to run, but she also wanted that intense wave of passion that smothered in her dream, that wracked her body when she came leaning on the vanity.

"Why are you here, Kari?" asked Paul. Wait -- did, was that, did his hand just brush her breast?

"For Lis," came a feeble reply. Kari's breath felt ragged as Paul moved his hand so that his fingertips now stroked her breast.

"For Lis? Really?" asked Paul.

Nodding, gently biting her lip, Kari thought "I have to get out, go, now!"

As his fingers found her nipple, teasing it through her bra, Paul said "No, you came for me. You came for this." He pinched her nipple roughly. Searching, Kari looked into his eyes. The command was clear. She could not move.

Paul's hand left her breast, traveling down the leg of her pants. Suddenly, he cupped her. "You brought this pussy for me, right?" Kari gasped, nodded, feeling shame as her legs parted and her wetness rose.

Massaging, manipulating, Paul deftly brought Kari to the edge of orgasm and stopped. She whimpered, a sound she'd never made. Paul squeezed, harshly, and said "do you want to cum?"

Her eyes closed, Kari nodded. "Look at me" Paul ordered.

"Ask for what you want."

Kari shook her head, unable to say what she wanted, disbelieving that she even wanted it. Paul squeezed, his middle finger pressing against her wet slit, through her clothes, and she squeaked.

"Please make me cum," she moaned.

Paul deftly brought her over the edge. Stifling a scream, Kari felt a massive orgasm wash over her, and felt her panties immediately soak. She shook, reeling as the waves of ecstasy faded, and slumped against Paul.

"You may thank me now," said Paul, massaging her wet pants.

"Th-th-thank you," Kari stammered.

"That is all for tonight. Go home, Kari. Go home and pray. Ask your God whether the sign you asked for came when you did. Come back tomorrow. You should wear no bra, no panties. The shortest skirt you can find. A tight shirt. You need to please me. Do you understand me?"

"Yes," whispered Kari.

"Yes what?" said Paul.

"Yes ... yes Sir?" Kari replied, tentatively.

"No, not Sir. More powerful than that."

"M-m-m-Master?" Kari asked.

"Who is the greatest power you can think of Kari? Who?" asked Paul.

"Lord? You want me to say 'Yes Lord'?" Kari's stomach fell.

"Whose Lord?"

"Mine? My Lord?"

Squeezing her pussy, Paul showed his approval.

"You may not touch yourself or cum until I grant permission, understand?" Paul said?

Kari, still in shock, nodded. "What?" asked Paul.

"Yes, My Lord."

Paul released her and walked away. Lis appeared. "Well?" she asked?

"I need to go home," replied Kari.

Lis smiled. Part of her work was done.

Kari was in a state of shock. What had just happened? How? Who was Paul? And Lis? It seemed that Lis was not at all what she appeared. But two things above all else disturbed Kari.

One was that she allowed, actually enjoyed, a man other than her husband touching her, controlling her. She had yielded. Violating her marital vows, violating her sense of right and wrong.

The other, much more important, was that she had called a mere man by a name reserved, in her world, for the Divine. The Lord's name, taken in vain, while behaving so wantonly? Fearful for her soul, fearful of her husband's response if he knew what she had allowed, Kari sought comfort in prayer. For the first time in her adult life, the tranquility flowing from her dialogues with God remained out of reach. She was a woman in torment.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Kari's Conversion

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 59 milliseconds