• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Karma Comes Due

Karma Comes Due

12

It all started around 2 years ago. I was a bit sad and depressed, stuck at home as I cared for my two young children. I missed work. I missed actively working and achieving. And as I got more depressed, I ate more and quit exercising. I loved my children...my family...so very deeply! I just felt lost and unproductive without bringing home money.

One day I was watching TV and there was a news report about how luxury cars were being sold for huge profit in China. It seemed that as the Chinese were getting richer, the supply of luxury cars couldn't keep up with the demand. So people were selling cars for huge profits. I couldn't get the idea out of my head. The thought of being able to do this was a challenge and a chance to make just a little extra spending money. I knew my husband, Jack, wouldn't like it. He was so conservative. Anything risky or possibly illegal would be sure to set him off on one of his stern lectures. I loved him, but he is so straighlaced! So, one day, about a week after having seen the show, I took the kids and went to the bank. I withdrew $100,000 from my 401k. I had researched carefully. As long as I paid the money back within 3 months, there would be no tax penalty. No one would ever know if this went well. And it would be months or years before Jack found out even if it went wrong.

I headed down to the dealership and walked in, pushing the stroller with the kids in it. No one paid me much mind, but eventually an older, paunchy man came over an introduced himself as Greg. I knew just the car I wanted - a huge, white SUV loaded with features and leather. Greg was surprised when I wanted to just buy the SUV without a test drive, but I was in a hurry to get this done and get home before Jack got there. There was a contract in addition to the car purchase stating I wouldn't sell the car to any parties outside the country. I had seen them mention this on the TV show. The TV lawyer was saying it wasn't enforceable, since once I purchased the car, it was mine to do with as I pleased, so I quickly signed it without reading more than the first couple of paragraphs. We finished up the deal and I arranged to pick up the SUV the next day so that I wouldn't have to hide it.

I could barely sleep, I was so excited and nervous! The next day I went to the dealership and met with Greg again. Soon, there was the SUV and we were off to where I had arranged for a truck to pick up the car. Th exporter I had contacted had recommended this driver and soon the expensive SUV was loaded. I signed some papers and realized that I was fully committed now. I watched the truck drive off, then went home.

Days went by and then the truck must have arrived at the exporter. I had received the deposit, but I waited nervously for the sale to be completed with the delivery of the SUV. I checked my bank account compulsively throughout the day. Then, there it was! A deposit for $155,000! It was a crazy amount of money for just a few days stress!

I felt torn, wanting to tell Jack, but afraid he would put a stop to the whole thing. I couldn't sleep again, telling myself to go to the bank and put the money back, to quit while I was ahead. But the next day, I was back at the dealership meeting with Greg. I told him that I was so happy with the first SUV, I wanted another for my husband. And the whole process repeated.

The money was just sitting there and I started to dream about all the thing I could do with it. I started to exercise again. I had liposuction. I got my nails and hair done weekly. I bought nice, new clothes as I lost weight and got more fit.

And I was at the dealership every few months. I had a list of reasons for a new vehicle. I wanted a new color. A cousin bought the last one from me. I sold it in California for a profit. I'm not sure Greg believed me, but he didn't question me and why should he? He was selling cars and getting a bonus, so what did it matter?

It got to be a nice routine and I started to finance the cars at the dealership so that I could get 3 or 4 purchases going at a time. I used my profits to make the payments and then paid them off when the exporter bought them. I had a personal trainer, a nanny, a cook, and then got breast implants. I felt and looked better than I ever had! Years younger than I was and I was so happy to be working again. I loved the complexity and the dangerousness of it all.

I kept telling myself that after the next few cars, I'd stop. I'd paid back my 401k and was now just running on my profits, juggling the orders and financing at the dealership. Jack was glad for the extra money and to see me happy and energetic again. But I could tell he was deeply suspicious of what was going on.

Finally, one day we got into an argument and the whole thing came out. Jack was furious, insisting that I stop immediately. So, I flipped the last couple of cars and settled back into my old routine. All was quiet, dull, and routine until one day, the doorbell rang.

I opened the door surprised to see the summons server. He handed me a packet and had me sign for it. Shocked, I watched him walk away before finally opening the packet moments later. Who would have me served? I read the summons, my heart racing as I saw to my horror that i was being sued for $750,000. I tried to think of whom might want to sue me. I couldn't think of anyone. It all had to be some horrible mistake. I saw the name of a prestigious automotive dealer as the plaintiff and I realized it was not just a bad dream, but an honest lawsuit. In flipping the cars to China, I had sold them illegally outside the country for a large profit, violating their contracts. This only made Jack even more angry and seemed to make him feel he had been proven correct, which of course, he was, it seemed.

I took the summons and contract to a lawyer, who looked them over for a long time, then said "Well, you aren't being charged with a crime or being sued in civil court. You are being pulled into arbitration, which is what the agreement really is." Looking at it again thoughtfully, then shrugging as he pushed the papers back over to me. "They seem to have changed tactics since the report you saw on TV. They lose money when you sell the cars overseeas and it upsets their distribution of cars and features. You have agreed to relinquish your right to sell the car internationally and to pay them back damages to be determined in arbitration." He watched me for long moments to be sure I was understanding before continuing. "There will be lawyers and a judge, but really the only thing left to determine is the extent of the damages you'll owe."

I don't know where the months went between receiving the summons and having to be in court for the arbitration. Jack, my husband, and I argued about the lawsuit most evenings with the kids crying and looking on, not understanding all the anger. It had been like that most times since I had been served the summons. We gotten a lawyer, but just weeks into the preparations and long before the first day it had already made a significant drain on our savings. I wanted the court date to come so that this ordeal could be over, while dreading the possible outcome which seemed to be predetermined except for the exact dollar amount. Realistically, anything more than $50,000 was going to be devastating and nearly impossible, bankrupting us.

First day of court finally arrived. I was eager to get to the courtroom and start to deal with the issue, wanting to get passed this horrible chapter of my life, even as I dreaded how bad this was likely going to be. Nervously, my lawyer and I, my husband a half step behind, entered the courtroom and sat down. Long moments passed as we waited for things to begin. Looking back, most of the trial was a blur. I sat and tried to follow what was happening. I tried to look innocent. I tried to not be worried or nervous.

The dealership presented witness after witness and a mounting pile of evidence of the amount of damages incurred by my actions. Their case really only required them to support the $750,000 figure they were seeking.

My lawyer could only try to present me as an innocent, bored, naive housewife in over my head. I guess he was hoping for some sympathy to lower the financial damages.

The judge barely needed any time to deliberate. We had barely enough time to use the restroom and to get a coffee before the bailiff summoned everyone back to the courtroom. I sat and watched the judge come in and sit down. The judge ordered me to stand and read the verdict: guilty. All that was left now was to decide on the penalty. My mind reeled at the thought of being responsible for paying $750,000.

The judge called the lawyers to the bench. Long long moments crept by as they whispered heatedly in whispers too hushed to make out the words. I could see my lawyer seemingly shocked and dismayed at whatever he was hearing. Carrying a paper and shaking his head, he returned to where I sat. "They are willing to negotiate." He said. I'm sure I failed to hide the surprised look on my face. "What...what are they offering?" my husband stammered, hopeful that whatever it was would save us from financial ruin. "They are willing to offer Ellen a job at the dealership. In exchange for one year's employment, they will cancel the debt" It seemed a generous offer. Too generous. Why, when they had won, would they give up so much money in exchange for one year's employment? It seemed unlikely that hardly anyone at the dealership would make $750,000 a year salary, yet that was essentially the offer they were making. I could see by the look in my husband Jack's and my lawyer's face that it was too good an offer to pass up. With trembling hand and no real choice, I signed the paper. The dealership's lawyers congratulated each other and left the courtroom, laughing as they looked back and me, shaking their heads in disbelief and high-fiving each other, disappearing down the hallway. A bit of fear next with relief raced through my mind. I reread the paper several times as I looked for some clue to what this all meant. At least the worst part - the waiting - was over.

The next day I woke up. I dress conservatively in a nice navy pantsuit and white blouse. I went to the kitchen and had a bit of breakfast, wondering what working at a car dealership was going to be like. I had been a stay at home mother for years. It seemed strange to be going to work again, especially in these circumstances. I dropped the kids off at daycare, which as another new, strange part of my day. It was hard to leave them there. I couldn't remember not being a full-time, stay at home mom.

The whole world seemed a bit fuzzy and hazy as I drove to the dealership. I walked into the lobby heels clicking as my footsteps echoed and employees turned to look, staring at me as I passed. The receptionist was warm and friendly, pointing me to the president's office. I climbed the stairs carefully not wanting to trip in my heels. My footsteps seeming even louder as I could feel people's eyes on me. When I got to his office there was no secretary desk. I knocked softly on the door and waited. I heard a voice command "Enter" and with that my hand nervously opened the door.I stepped into the office and looked around. There was a man I did not know sitting behind huge desk. There was Greg, a salesman that dealt with many times, and a man that worked in finance whose name I think was Edward. I walked across the office towards a chair in front of the desk ready to sit down. Before I could sit, the man behind the desk ordered "No, stay standing".

I was close enough now to read the nameplate on his desk, a very expensive nameplate, that read "Mr Tobias Simmons". Breathing deep, I gathered myself and I reached out my hand and said "Hello! I'm..."

And before I could even get my my name out Mister Simmons cut me off. "You are not here to talk. You are here to listen." Then he stood, older, hair graying at the temples, piercing eyes, tall and muscular, his eyes assessing me from head to toe. I felt horribly small and powerless as he looked me over. Greg and Edward looked on quietly. "You screwed this dealership over pretty significantly, you know? I'm sure someone like yourself must think $750,000 isn't a lot of money to a dealership like us. And you're probably even wondering how reselling those cars could possibly have cost this dealership that much in profits, right?" Pausing to stare at my eyes. As I open my mouth to answer, he cut me off and continued. "Between maintenance, finance charges, and repeat business, you actually cost us far more than that." He opened his arms and waved expansively. "But here we are today, ready for justice to be served"He stepped around the desk around to a bar and poured a drink. Swirling the drink in his hands he turned back his way back to stand just behind me. I started to turn so that I could see but before I could move much, he stopped me strong hand on my shoulder. "Did I tell you to move?" He asked. "If you expect to last the entire year and your debt forgiven, you had better learn how to listen and how to act."Taking another sip from his drink, he continued on." You will do as you're told. You will listen to every employee at this dealership. If you are not pleasing in every way possible, you will be fired and you will owe us the debt, in full, since you'll have broken our agreement." Staring me over with a lingering leer, he added "Again".

I was very scared and nervous. My mind was trying to take it all in. I stood frozen in place afraid to move. My heart was pounding in my ears. The whole scene seem to be taking place in slow motion. I had no idea what I expected, but it sure wasn't this!

"Do you think you can obey?" He asked an amused look on his face.

I couldn't speak. I could only nod.

He seemed satisfied with my obedience, letting my silence pass. "Remove your clothes." He commanded, sipping at his drink again.

I didn't want to undress but I was even more afraid of disobeying my hands fumbled with buttons as I began to undress. My heart pounded in my ears. Something about Mr Simmons made me obey this unthinkable command. My whole reality shrank. My universe was just me. My mind defensively blocked out that I was in a room with three men, undressing. I was moving, but my mind was in shock. Just for something to do and keep my hands busy, I folded my clothes almost automatically from habit and set them on his desk. The three of them stared at my naked body as the moments ticked by. I stood there awkwardly, waiting for permission to get dressed again, thinking the demonstration was over.

"Greg, what you think?" Mister Simmons asked.

"I... I... I think she looks great." He stammered.

"She does, doesn't she?" Swirling his drink again momentarily before adding. "But that's not what I meant. I was wondering if you wanted to fuck her." Turning toward Greg to stare fixedly at him with a hard look. "Well, do you?"

My mind could not comprehend conversation taking place around me. I could only stand locked in place, hoping it was all some sad joke. A part of me was glad to be on display though. The surgeries, the working out, it seemed a waste that only Jack could see how I had transformed my plump post pregnancy body.

Greg could only shift uncomfortably in his chair before uncomfortably replying "I guess."

Mister Simmons just shook his head sadly. "Greg, you missed being one of the top salesman at this dealership by five sales. This woman cost you at least some of those five, I think." Stepping back over to the bar, he poured more whiskey into his glass." And I've seen your wife, Greg. She's a lovely woman, but she's not as fine as this one here." Laughing to himself, he badgered Greg on. "Go on - get you some! Some fun! Get some revenge!"

My mind was whirling, my heart was racing, all I could do stand perfectly still as if somehow that made me invisible. My whole world turned upside down in the most unbelievable way that I was in total shock. It happened so quickly. Just moments ago I had been walking in from the parking lot expecting to start my new job and now here I was standing in the office the dealership's president naked in front of three men.

If I thought Greg looked uncomfortable before, Mister Simmons' words made him look even more miserable. He almost looked more uncomfortable than I felt. Almost. "Maybe... Maybe another time, Mister Simmons."

Mister Simmons snorted. "Greg, you earned this." Waving his hands towards me." This is for you Greg. Teach her. Show her who's the boss."

The look on Greg's face spoke volumes about what it must be like to work for Mr. Simmons. He clearly knew better than to argue. He slowly stood across closer to me. His hand lowered to his belt and began to unfasten it. As he lowered his pants, his small soft cock became visible.

Edward laughed, and called over. "You are not going to do much damage with that!"

Greg's face blushed furiously red. With all my heart, I wanted to run. But I just stood still.I gave a small start as Mister Simmons hand touched my shoulder, urging me to move forward.

"Lean over the desk and spread your legs." He commanded. "Greg, get in there and start grinding on that until you are hard."

To my horror, Greg silently moved to obey. I could feel his warm, fleshy body press up against me from behind. I squeezed my eyes shut as Greg rubbed up against my ass. I could hear Edward and Mister Simmons chuckling. To my horror, I could feel Greg's soft cock hardening as pressed his hips against my body.

"Fuck her!" Mister Simmons called out, his fist pounding on the armrest. I could feel Greg's hand fumbling between us as he tried to guide his cock into me.So there I was, bent over the president's desk, being fucked by a man i had thought of being a sort of friend. We weren't that close, but he had seemed so very nice every time I had bought a car from him. So friendly and helpful. Now here he was, grinding up against me, if a little begrudgingly. His hands slid down to my narrow waist, gripping harder as he pushed closer and harder. I saw a flash out of the corner my eyes and could hear the click of the camera as Edward and Mister Simmons took pictures of Greg fucking me. I gripped the edge of the desk as I stood motionless and let Greg use me. My ears throbbed with the hammer beat of my heart, my skin feeling like it was super heated with embarrassment, eyes shut so tight as I leaned over the desk and my hair spilled over my face, hiding it from some of the pictures at least. Or so I hoped.

Greg's hands gripped my hips so hard, I was sure there would be bruises there. His fleshy fat body rubbed against me forever, sweaty and sticky, before he finally came inside me and backed away, hurriedly fumbling to refasten his pants. Even clothed, he seemed more nervous and embarrassed than I felt naked and splayed over the edge of the desk, his cum dripping out of me.

Edward and Mr. Simmons took more pictures, laughing and joking between themselves as they did so. I stayed in place at the desk, afraid to move until ordered. Greg moved to the bar and poured a drink before moving across the room to stare out the window, shy about looking my way. Mr. Simmons turned to Edward and asked "So, you taking a turn now?"

Edward looked between Greg and myself, laughing. "I'll have her, just not today. I don't need Greg's sloppy seconds."

Mr. Simmons laughed and waved a hand through the room dismissively. "Enough for now then. Greg - take her and show her how she is to help you as your assistant. She will also spend a day with the various departments training with them once she settles in."

I started to reach for my clothes, but Mr. Simmons stopped me with a sharp command. "You won't be needing those today, dear. The bag to the side of the desk is your work wardrobe."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Karma Comes Due

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds