Karma for Christy

Jeremy laughed, "It looks like we've got cart blanch to do whatever we want to this hot little bitch."

Ron's steady fucking was stirring Christy's body once more. While her brain wanted Ron to stop her body was approaching yet another orgasm. Christy had never cum this many times in one evening and was not sure if she could take any more of it.

Ron felt his balls tightening as Christy's pussy squeezed his cock. Christy's head jerked back and her eyes rolled back as she began to climax more intently than any orgasm she had ever felt. Ron was enjoying the fact that Christy was cumming and couldn't wait to do the same.

Christy was panting as her orgasm subsided. At the same moment Ron's pace quickened. Salvia drooled from the side of his mouth and dripped down onto her face as he began emitting moans of pleasure.

"Pull out, don't cum in me!" Christy shouted as she realized that Ron was about to cum. "Please, don't cum inside me."

"You've already fucked another man tonight." Ron reminded her as he continued.

"But he wore a condom. Please don't cum in me!"

"Too late," Ron offered, and then he cried out with joy as his orgasm began. "Oh fuck yes!"

Christy groaned in dismay as she felt Ron's giant cock spewing inside her pussy. His thrusts were deep and filling as he filled her tight love tunnel with his seed. "Shit this feels so fucking good." He continued.

Christy lie motionless, feeling totally defeated after being defiled by Ron and filled with his cum.

Ron withdrew his cock from Christy's pussy and got off of the bed. Jeremy looked down at her spent cunt and stroked his hard cock. He took the phone and placed it upon the bed stand but when he turned back he saw Ryan jumping on the bed and climbing between Christy's legs.

"You mother fucker." Jeremy spat.

"Sorry cuz, sloppy seconds is one thing, but I sure don't want thirds." Ryan offered as he shoved his cock into Christy.

"No, not again!" Christy exclaimed as she was violated again. At least this time her pussy wasn't being stretched to the limit by a giant cock.

Ryan rammed Christy's pussy, amazed at how it gripped his shaft even after being fucked by his brother. He stared at Christy's pretty face, unable to pull his eyes from her as he enjoyed burying his cock into her over and over again. As he came close to cumming he lowered his body closer so that he could wrap his arms under her back. Christy wanted to push him away but was unable to do anything except lie beneath him as he pumped her hole.

"Please pull out." She mumbled, knowing full well that her words were wasted as the man on top of her just laughed between grunts and groans of pleasure. "I'm going to enjoy cumming in you, babe."

Ryan clenched his butt cheeks and thrust forward, slamming his groin against Christy's as he began cumming inside of her. The redheaded beauty exhaled sharply, praying that his seed, or that of his brother's, would not impregnate her as the man on top of her squirmed with delight, grinding his cock inside her pussy long after he finished cumming. Only withdrawing after it had gone flaccid inside her.

When Ryan got up Christy waited for the inevitable act of Jeremy mounting her.

Jeremy forced Christy to roll over onto her belly. "Get pictures of this. If she hasn't had a finger up her ass then I'm surly going to be the first to pop her ass cherry."

Christy tried to climb off of the bed after hearing what Jeremy intended to do. "Oh know, not there. I won't even let my husband do that. There's no fucking way you're doing my ass!"

"Hold her still." Jeremy told Ron.

The well hung cousin helped Jeremy keep Christy still as Jeremy slid his hard cock up and down along the crack of her ass. Christy could feel semen oozing out of her pussy and down her inner thighs, but that was of no concern at the moment. Jeremy pressed the head of his cock against her tight, virgin anal opening. The combination of cum, sweat, and her juices had trickled down onto her asshole to help with minimal lubrication, but not nearly enough to make the penetration less painful for Christy.

Jeremy held her hips tightly as he began pushing his cock into her ass. Christy begged and pleaded for him to stop, and then cried out in shock as Jeremy's cock broke through and filled her poop chute. Her fingers gripped the sheets and she gritted her teeth as he began fucking her tight hole in a way that she had never permitted anyone to do before. When she opened her eyes she saw Ryan taking pictures of her reaction as she was ass fucked for the first time.

"This bitch has one tight little ass!" Jeremy declared.

Much to Christy's relief, the anal assault did not take that long. Jeremy was so turned on by taking her this way that he was ready to cum in only a few minutes. Even so, when his orgasm began he rammed his cock faster, harder, and deeper inside of her. Christy felt him cum deep inside of her asshole and held her breath, waiting for him to pull out. When he did she cried out in shock as his cock exiting her felt like it was going to pull her insides out.

"Shit that looked fun." Ron said.

Christy looked at the man and froze with fear when she was his huge cock standing erect again. "For the love of god don't put that monster in there!" She begged.

"That's exactly where it's going." Ron informed her.

It took both Jeremy and Ryan to hold Christy still as Ron forced his cock into her ass. She shook like a rag doll as the man impaled her ass.

Despite reading that the ass could take much more than a pussy, Ron was amazed at just how deep he could push inside Christy, and he took every opportunity to bury his shaft as far as possible as he fucked her without mercy.

When Ron came in Christy's ass she just lowered her head and bit the pillow, thankful that he wasn't cumming in her pussy but worried that her ass would be torn apart before the man behind her was satisfied by her body.

Ron pulled free of Christy's ass and she fell forward onto the bed. Some of his cum dribbled out of her ravaged asshole and she shook from the overwhelming sensations racing through her body.

Jeremy approached the bed. His cock was hard again. As he watched Ryan climbing onto the bed behind the woman he said, "Let's sandwich her."

"As long as I get her ass next." Ryan agreed.

"Sure, I haven't had her pussy yet anyway."

Christy was unable to resist as the two men positioned her between them. She lay atop Jeremy with his cock shoved up into her pussy as Ryan entered her ass from behind. Christy felt completely humiliated as the two men fucked her from both sides, and Ron photographed her ordeal. She could feel their cocks rubbing against each other on either side of the flesh separating her pussy from her asshole. Then something happened that completely surprised her.

Christy began to orgasm.

It wasn't a regular orgasm. It wasn't even anything like the powerful one she had experienced earlier. This was a deep, sole shaking orgasm that shook her entire body and continued over and over again as the twin poles fucked her holes. Christy cried out in ecstasy. She desperately wanted the orgasms to stop yet needed them to continue at the same time. This was the moment of no return for the sexy redhead. These men had completely broken her. As of this moment Christy was their cum slut, unable to do anything but welcome the agonizing yet intensive orgasms that would continue until both men spent their loads into her.

Ryan came first. He called out his enjoyment as his cock spewed into her asshole, but Christy was so caught up with her own orgasms that she failed to notice. He remained in her ass after cumming, waiting for his cousin to finish.

When Jeremy came Christy momentarily wished that he would pull out, but then another orgasm hit her and she ground her crotch against his, cumming simultaneously with the man below her as his cum filled her pussy.

When Jeremy was finished he told Ryan to pull out. As soon as the man vacated Christy's asshole she fell sideways, off of Jeremy and onto the sweat and cum soaked bed, where she passed out.

When Christy awoke she was alone. The three men were gone, and so was her panties and bra. The gallon gas can sat on the table by the door, along with a hand written note saying, "Thanks for one hell of a great night. It was definitely worth the price of a gallon of gas."

Christy was ashamed at putting herself into this situation simply because she desired one more fling with her first lover. At the same time she had to confess that she had never experienced anything so exciting, satisfying, yet shameful in her life.

She pulled on her shirt, realizing that her nipples were poking through the thin material in a way that she would be unable to hide when she stopped for gas. One more act of degradation to punish her for cheating and stealing. She just hoped that her mother would be asleep when she got to her home. She also hoped that the many pictures taken of her this night would never be seen by anyone. Especially anyone she knew.

With that thought in mind Christy picked up the gas can and left the motel room, knowing that no matter how she felt about tonight, when she fucked her husband she would be giving in to him in any way possible that would help her to experience any part of what had happened to her this night.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Karma for Christy
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds