• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Kasey's Confession Ch. 09

Kasey's Confession Ch. 09

12

I sat quietly in Mr. Smith's car on the ride home from our shopping trip. The events at the shoe store weighed heavily on my mind. The realization that I had just sucked off seven men in a storeroom was making me feel sick to my stomach. What made me even more nauseous was the fact that I had enjoyed it.

"You are quite the prize," Mr. Smith told me as he drove. "I think you are going to be my best pet ever."

I lurched forward and begged Mr. Smith to stop the car. When he did I opened the passenger side door and threw up on the roadway. When I was done, I tried to pull myself together but I had started crying again and my lower lip was quivering as I apologized to Mr. Smith for having gotten sick.

"It's okay, princess," Mr. Smith told me. "You're still coming to terms with who you really are. Society pushes the idea that sex is some mystical blessed experience between two people who want to spend their whole lives together. What it really is, well, it should be fun and it shouldn't be seen as bad. You made all those men feel really good. And it made you feel good, being able to satisfy them all while getting to experience having so much cock all at once. Focus on that."

I sat quietly, trying to collect myself and pulled down the visor to block the sun but also to access the mirror attached to it. My makeup was smeared quite a bit but overall I still looked very beautiful.

"What you need is to truly accept that you are a sissy whose true pleasure is in being submissive to men," Mr. Smith went on to say. "If you were getting this much pussy then your friends would think you were a hero. Do you have any close friends?"

"A couple," I conceded.

"Do they know you like to dress up and pleasure men?"

"No," I said. "They wouldn't understand."

Mr. Smith pulled the car into the driveway and put his hand on my knee. "I think it is time they met the real you."

"Please, no," I stammered.

"It was Ms. Nancy's idea. Do you really want to disappoint Ms. Nancy?"

"I can't do that... please, don't make me, I'm begging you, please..."

"You have no idea how much it turns me on when you start crying, do you Kasey? I'm going to have to insist you invite your two friends over for dinner tonight. Then they can meet the real you and you can make and serve them a delicious dinner."

At Mr. Smith's insistence I called my two friends, one at a time, and very nervously invited them over for dinner. I told them I'd moved from my apartment into a house and I was making dinner to celebrate. One of them, Jeff, was a co-worker, who asked why I hadn't been at work that day. I told Jeff I had been tired from the move and took the day off. My other friend, Chris, was someone I rarely saw but who lived in town. We had had been friends since high school and for the past year had been constantly making and breaking plans.

I was surprised when both agreed to come over. After I hung up with Chris, Mr. Smith had me start dinner. Then I changed into one of the new super short miniskirts I'd bought and put on one of my new pairs of high heels, which had laces that wrapped up and around my calves. Mr. Smith gave me a new t-shirt, which was pink and had written across the front "Slut." I tried to talk him out of having me wear it, but his response was to have me put on a C-cup bra we had bought along with foam inserts that simulated breasts. Reluctantly, I pulled the t-shirt over the bra and finished dinner.

Glenn and Nancy came over for dinner as well, and Nancy helped me to fix my makeup before my friends arrived. As the time got later and I knew my only two friends in the world were going to show up any minute and see me dressed the way I was, I started shaking uncontrollably.

"I can't do this," I said, turning to Mr. Smith. "Please, let me change into my regular clothes..."

"Those ARE your regular clothes. I spent hundreds of dollars on you today. Are you ungrateful?"

Nancy put her hand on my arm and told me, "If they really are your friends, they'll accept you the way you really are."

When the doorbell rang I tried to pull away from Nancy, who grabbed my wrist tightly. I struggled and whined about wanting to hide and how I couldn't do this. Mr. Smith went to the door and opened it while I stood back, now completely frozen in horror.

"Hi," said my friend Jeff after Mr. Smith opened the door. "Is this Kasey's place?"

"Well, it is my place, but Kasey lives here. Come on in."

Jeff walked in and looked around. When his eyes fell on me he blurted out "Holy shit." I had known Jeff for two years and we had hung out quite a few times. Usually we hung out in a bar and watched sports on television or hung out at each other's apartments watching a movie or just talking about everyday things. I considered him my friend because I spent more time with him than anyone else I knew and our relationship was fairly normal. I had never so much as hinted at my "other" life to him and this caught him completely off-guard.

I stood frozen in front of Jeff as he slowly walked towards me. My legs were shaking as I stood there in my miniskirt and heels avoiding eye contact with my friend.

"So, I guess he never told you he was a cocksucker," Nancy said while watching Jeff looking at me. He seemed as shocked as I was mortified.

"Uh, no," Jeff said as his eyes looked up from my legs to my face. "Although I always kind of suspected," he added with a smile.

"Jeff, I'm not, I don't, I... I... I..."

"So, what is this?" Jeff asked, turning to look at Nancy, then at Mr. Smith and then at Glenn. "Kasey said it was dinner?"

"Yes, Kasey made dinner tonight for you and another friend of his," Mr. Smith told him. "He wanted his friends to see who he really was."

"Please, Jeff, don't say anything to anyone at work—"

"Seriously?" he said, cutting me off. "I don't think I could NOT say anything about this shit."

I kept pleading, and heard myself getting more pathetic the longer I went on protesting and making claims that I wasn't really like this, that it was just a game, and that he was supposed to be my friend and have my back.

"We hung out a few times, Kasey. It isn't like we're anything more than that. To be honest, when we first hung out I kind of felt sorry for you because you were always so quiet and no one talked to you and never seemed to have a girlfriend or any friends. When you invited me over to dinner and told me you moved into a house I wasn't sure what was up, but I was curious. You do have some kick ass legs, though. You should have been a chick with those."

"Kasey talks about you all the time," lied Nancy. "I think he likes you. Or is it better if I say 'she likes you'?"

The doorbell rang and I tensed up. Mr. Smith went to the door while Nancy held onto my arm. Glenn remained silent, looking amused by what was happening, and Jeff just stood there with his eyes moving very obviously down to look at my legs.

"You must be Chris," Mr. Smith said as he opened the door. "We've been expecting you, come on in."

Chris looked over at me and stopped. He did not seem all that surprised, but the revealing way in which I was dressed and the "Slut" written across the fake boobs I was sporting gave him pause. He had known me for a long time, and had often been the recipient of my "straight crossdresser" speeches after he learned I shaved my legs and saw me out dressed as a woman on Halloween. Seeing me dressed wasn't that shocking, but the situation probably was.

Mr. Smith introduced everyone and then walked towards me with Chris at his side, "And of course, you know my, oh, so submissive, sissy girl Kasey."

"Hi, Kasey," Chris said. "I guess I shouldn't be surprised. This was probably a long time coming, you know?"

I quietly nodded, making only brief eye contact with the man I considered my only real friend. I felt embarrassed and humiliated standing in front of him dressed the way I was while Mr. Smith told him what a submissive sissy I was.

All I could think about was how the thing I'd kept telling myself as I submitted to Mr. Smith was that this was a fantasy life and I could leave it and go back to my ordinary life any time I wanted. Seeing the only two people I considered my friends here at Mr. Smith's, seeing me dressed up the way I was and waiting for me to serve them dinner permanently changed that thought. Jeff would almost certainly tell the tale at work the following day, and everyone I'd known since high school was connected to me through Chris, so my days of secrecy were about to end.

I was shuffled off to the kitchen to finish getting dinner ready and bring it out to the table. I took a deep breath once I had everything together and started carrying the food out to the dining room.

Everyone was talking and laughing and when I started putting the food down on the table, Mr. Smith snapped at me to bring everyone a drink. I ended up rushing back and forth, carrying bottles of beer and a glass of wine for Nancy, then going back to get the rest of the food out while Mr. Smith snapped at me to "stop dawdling."

My friends watched as I started to unravel, attempting to act natural while being yelled at by Mr. Smith while doing something I'd never done before, serving dinner to five people. I worried that it didn't come out right and that I did something wrong, but more importantly I kept trying to figure out how to keep my two friends from thinking I was pathetic.

The more I saw Jeff and Chris talking to Mr. Smith, Glenn and Nancy, the more nervous I got. I dropped a plate after hearing Jeff laugh and say, "So, he blows a lot of guys?" With the sound of the plate smashing on the floor, Mr. Smith snapped at me again.

"Pull yourself together and stop breaking my shit," he said as I crouched down to try to clean it up. "You might suck a good dick, but there is a lot of work to be done around here and it needs to be done right."

Everyone started laughing loudly and I scurried off to get the dustpan and broom I'd seen under the kitchen sink. I brought it back, crouched down again and swept up the broken plate.

There was no place set for me at the table, so I waited and refreshed people's drinks and took away plates people were finished with. After everyone was finished, eating as well as having conversations I was excluded from, Mr. Smith had everyone adjourn to the living room while I cleaned up.

I couldn't believe that both Jeff and Chris continued to hang around, sitting in the living room and talking with Mr. Smith, Glenn and Nancy the entire time I was clearing the table and rinsing the dishes and loading the dishwasher. Once I had completely cleaned up the dining room and kitchen, I walked nervously out to the living room.

"Can I get anyone another drink?" I asked.

"I'd like a blowjob," said Jeff, laughing.

I froze and looked over at Mr. Smith, who just smiled and shrugged.

"I'll second that," said Chris.

"But you guys are... straight..."

"Don't have to be gay to get blown by a sissy," Glenn said.

"He just loves sucking that cock," purred Nancy. "It comes so natural to him."

"I bet," chimed in Chris. "I tell you, all the years I've known Kasey, his girlfriends used to come to me to ask how they could break up with him without hurting his feelings too much."

"He is definitely a crybaby," Mr. Smith said.

"Then he started with the leg shaving crap," Chris continued. "He starts showing off and going on and on about how he was straight and this was just something he did to be 'different,' and I was like, yeah, right, just admit you wanna be... well, doing what he's doing now I guess."

"He's gone down on eight guys today," Mr. Smith told my friends. "Still looks hungry though."

"Wow," said Jeff. "I guess I shouldn't be surprised or anything, but he certainly earned that t-shirt, huh?"

I was resigned. I gave up on trying to explain myself, offer excuses or argue in any way. All I did was stand there and let them laugh at me. They took turns calling me a slut, over and over again, as Glenn and Nancy joined with Mr. Smith in talking about my cock sucking skills. While they went on about my eagerness to please men, Jeff and Chris went back and forth about how they weren't in the least bit surprised and how it seemed like I'd found my place with Mr. Smith.

It felt more humiliating than being made to suck cock in the storeroom at Pedro's shoe store, but as I shuffled back and forth from the kitchen to the living room, bringing everyone drinks whenever they needed one, I realized how much humiliation aroused me. At first I was upset that my friends were not supportive, that they didn't try to rescue me, but then I realized they were being supportive. I could not deny what I was and how I had simply become who I'd always been deep inside.

Their regular compliments on how hot my legs were didn't hurt either.

I was being treated like a waitress, looking on as the others talked and drank and laughed. Then, after everyone was fairly inebriated and I had come back with a glass of wine for Nancy, I found her reclining on the couch with her tree trunk sized legs stretched across Chris' lap. Glenn had lit a joint and they had begun passing it around. When it got to Mr. Smith, he passed it to me.

The more high I got, the more I could not look away from Nancy's legs and how Chris was touching them. I kept asking myself why I couldn't look away and why I was so attracted to her legs. They were so big and fat and her giant thighs were dripping with cellulite. My legs were like those of a swimsuit model, or so I told myself, while hers didn't even belong on the same page.

Then it hit me. She was a woman and she could show off her legs freely, even if they weren't what most people would consider beautiful. I envied that, but there was something more. I found something incredibly sexual in the way they seemed so grotesque to me.

Then, with barely any warning, I lurched forward and fell down on my knees in front of Nancy's thighs. I tried to grab them and kiss them but she pushed me away and then swiveled around on the couch and kicked me in the chest. It wasn't a hard or violent kick, it was just enough to push me down and remind me of my place.

"What did I tell you about that kind of shit, you fucking pervert!" Nancy yelled as she kicked me away.

I tried to collect myself and realized I was crying again. That realization, combined with the scene around me, made me feel completely pathetic.

"Give the baby a pacifier," Nancy snorted to her husband, who then unbuckled his pants and came over to me.

His pants fell down around his knees and he wasn't wearing any underwear. He was completely hard and stood in front of where I was half-lying on the floor and waved his cock in my face.

"Suck," he said.

I picked myself up enough to be in a kneeling position in front of Glenn. Without a word, and avoiding making eye contact with my two friends, I leaned forward and slowly slid the head of Glenn's cock into my very eager mouth.

My tears kept falling as I began sucking on the head of his cock and then slowly sliding the rest into my mouth before letting it slide out again. I couldn't deny that I wanted to suck Glenn's cock, or that I was sucking it for the second time that day, all while convinced I was in love with his wife.

I felt the presence of another man walking towards me and standing beside me as my head bobbed up and down on Glenn's cock. After I had slid the full length of his cock back and forth in my mouth a dozen times, I released it and licked hungrily at the tip. Then I turned my head slightly to see who was standing beside me.

It was Jeff and his pants were around his ankles. His cock was hard and he was gripping it at the base while smiling.

"Suck," he said.

With tears welling up in my eyes I looked at my friend's cock. It was long and not very big around, but it looked incredibly delicious. It was a moment of surrender and I didn't fight it. I leaned in closer, closed my eyes and wrapped my lips around Jeff's cock.

He used his fingers to lift my chin so I was looking up at him and said, "You've been wanting to suck my cock since we met, haven't you?"

I said nothing, but as I sucked back and forth on the head of Jeff's cock and began sliding it deeper into my mouth I had a realization. I found it far better to be submissive to men than to try to act as if I were their equal in a very shallow friendship. My friendship with Jeff, and with Chris, had always been very shallow because I could never admit to them the things I really felt and wanted. Now I could show them who I really was.

Chris was making out with Nancy on the couch and had pulled up her shirt and unhooked her bra, allowing her big D-Cup breasts with wide, dark nipples to spill out. His hands were all over them and I was distracted by the sight momentarily. Then, Glenn grabbed my head and pulled me away from Jeff and pushed his cock back into my mouth.

Moments later, Nancy thrust her left foot in my direction and waved it around in front of me as I continued sucking her husband's cock. When I let him slide slowly out and ran my tongue hungrily around the head of his cock, she raised her foot and dangled it suggestively.

"Suck," she told me.

I had to get down on all fours to be able to reach her toes with my mouth, but I was happy I did when the first of her toes pushed their way into my mouth. I lavished them with my tongue, drooling anxiously as I tried to show the depths of my gratitude for letting me suck them.

"I love your feet so much," I gasped as my mouth moved from toe to toe.

"You may love my feet," she told me, "but the rest of me is off limits."

"Yes ma'am."

I licked and sucked her toes passionately, all while thinking how badly I wanted to prove my love to Nancy, but knowing my place. Then I felt Mr. Smith come up behind me and yank down my panties. He took up position behind me and I knew what was going to happen even before I felt the head of his cock pushing against my asshole.

"Oh gosh, YES!" I yelled out.

Nancy pulled away from me and reclined back on the couch with Chris. As they started making out and fondling each other, Glenn stepped in front of me. I tried to reach his cock with my mouth, but I couldn't as I tried to remain steady on all fours with Mr. Smith pushing deeper into my ass.

Jeff went over to the couch and sat down on the other side of Nancy. Soon, both of my friends were going at it with my impossible dream girl. Their hands and mouths were on her breasts, her nipples, and working their way down between her legs.

I gasped as Mr. Smith withdrew his cock from my ass quite suddenly and directed Glenn over to the recliner. Glenn sat down and Mr. Smith pushed me over towards him. I got back down on my knees and began sucking Glenn as Mr. Smith positioned himself to enter me once again.

"Fucking double threesome," laughed Glenn.

Once he had fully penetrated me, Mr. Smith took to slamming me hard with every thrust. Each time he did so, it knocked my mouth off of Glenn's cock and I had to struggle to find it again. My body would jerk forward and up with each of Mr. Smith's thrusts and neither my mouth nor my hand could keep working on Glenn. In the seconds between the thrusts I would try to find a way to hold on, to continue enjoying the wonderful feeling of Glenn's cock filling my mouth, but when the thrusts hit I would lose it again.

As if Mr. Smith's powerful thrusts were not enough to cause me to lose focus on giving Glenn head, Nancy was beginning to moan. Her moans continued to get louder and more intense, but I was unable to look in her direction. I imagined what my two friends might be doing to her and felt jealous, not only because I wanted to be able to make love to Nancy like a man, but that I wanted my two friends to double team me with the same kind of enthusiasm.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Kasey's Confession Ch. 09

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds