Kasey's Confession Ch. 15

"Do you want to marry him?"

"Dammit, Keith, I don't know. You know how I said I didn't want to be the reason why you and Lisa broke up? Well, I wanted you to break up because you weren't happy and you didn't really love her the way two people in a relationship love each other. You pitied her and she made you feel guilty and..."

"I thought we were talking about whether or not you wanted to marry Chris?"

"Shit, Keith, I don't know," she said and ran her fingers anxiously through her hair and looked down at the table before looking up again and sighing. "What I'm trying to say is I don't want you to be the reason why I don't marry Chris. I want the reason to be that I don't want to marry him because I don't want to marry HIM."

"Do you love him?" I asked quietly.

"Dammit, Keith, I'm in love with YOU. How can I marry him when I'm in love with you? I can't marry him. I can't. If I do all I'll ever do is wonder what would have happened with us. I wish you'd never told me how you felt about me. No, that's not fair. I'm glad you told me, it just complicated things. And then Chris and I split up and I was coming to see you on my bike and you went and crashed your car into the wall and well, you know the rest."

I wanted to just stop her and tell her to leave Chris and run away with me, but something held me back. It was the combination of my knowledge of the existence of the video and the fact that I had been watching it and masturbating to it for two days.

"Whatever you decide, Erica, I'll always love you."

"I know, you are too good of a person to tell me to leave him."

She stood up, sighed, and put her sunglasses on before kissing me on the cheek and telling me she had to go. I watched her walk away, feeling confused about the way I felt about her and the fact that I was fantasizing almost constantly about sucking cock.

I was about to get up myself when someone dashed in from out of my line of sight and landed haphazardly on the seat Erica had just vacated.

"How you doin', Kasey?" he said with a devilish grin. It was the guy who looked just like Derek and he was wearing the same t-shirt with the cartoon duck on the front of it he'd been wearing when I saw him at the psychiatrist's office.

"What do you want?" I asked, sounding purposely annoyed.

"I got you what you need. I got your fix."

"What fix?"

"There is this dude I know who heard about your adventures as Kasey, you know, in that other place, and he really wants to meet you. How about you meet him tonight at your place? I can vouch for him."

"YOU can vouch for him?" I groaned. "Who the fuck are YOU?"

"I'm Derek, man. Remember me? I used to work at the pretzel stand, but I quit that shitty job. I've got myself a new job. I'm kind of a matchmaker, you know?"

"I'm not interested," I said, getting up and throwing my empty coffee cup in the trash.

"His name is Bob."

I remembered the name Bob right away. I'd met a Bob in whatever the place was I'd been in during my coma. He'd been the easy going friendly guy who'd been quite decent to Kasey, willing to hang out and not just want to get Kasey on his knees and shove his cock down Kasey's throat.

"Do I know this 'Bob'?"

"He knows you," said Derek. "He says he knows you from a dream..."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds