Kasper's Den Ch. 01

"Fuck, Kasper. You're so cute. Handsome little guy," He praised as he reached a hand down to cup my cheek.

"You too... I'm sorry this couldn't be more," I said as I felt his cock harden under my attention. The rigid snake crept along the side of his thigh, hugged by his briefs.

"Me too... but this is all you want? I thought you were different. But this is what you want from me?" Amir asked as he pushed his thumb through my lips. I sucked on it eagerly while I brushed my cheek along the outline of his cock. My hands gripped his ass. It was two perfectly muscled globes trapped in expensive jeans.

I nodded in response. I swore to myself that this is all it would be. Amir swallowed hard, but nodded with me. I slid a hand around and pulled at the waist of his jeans. As I opened them I got a nice look at his silky green briefs. They were slightly transparent. As I pushed down his jeans, I got a full view of his perfect cock. I rubbed my nose along the outline of his shaft, inhaling the thick musk of male perfection.

I pulled at his briefs to free his cock. It was too big to be held prisoner like that. His cock popped out. It was thick and perfect, darker than the rest of him, but with a light brown head. His shaft was just slightly thicker than my own, but the tip was a fat bulb. Like a small peach punctuated with a flared piss slit, it loomed in front of me as tasty as any one I'd seen before.

I couldn't help myself, I dove on it and lodged the bulbous head between my lips. I bobbed on it, slurping along the shaft as the head pushed back towards my throat. It tasted salty, like he hadn't planned on getting off with me. But what else could he want me for? Was he really going to drag it out and make me think he wanted more?

I got upset again and decided to give him the blowjob of his life. I wanted him to think about it, remember the guy he didn't give a chance to because he just wanted a quick fuck. I slurped, bobbed, sucked, gagged. I reached up and gripped the shaft with one hand, pumping it as I sucked him in.

"Fuck, Kasper... Oh fuck that's good!" Amir praised and rubbed my hair. I pushed his cock back to my throat until his pubic hair tickled my nose. He was sweaty, and I gagged a little but pushed until my nose touched his skin.

"Ohhh yeah! Oh fuck that's fuck!" Amir groaned as his hand gripped the back of my head. His fingers pushed down through my hair and he gripped the knot of hair to take over. He started to pull me back and then push my head back down on his cock.

"Mmmm" I mumbled with pleasure as he took control. He pulled my hair back so my neck arched and I looked up at him with a mouth full of his treasure.

"Beautiful eyes, Kasper. You feel so good on my cock," Amir noted weakly. I nodded and he held me back for a second with our eyes locked. He pushed me back down on his cock and buried the tip in my throat.

"Ahhhhh! Ohhh," he called as he started to piston-fuck my throat with his cock. I squeezed and massaged his ass cheeks as he face-fucked me. He sped up and started to ram me as he forced his eyes to stay open. He looked down at me, squinting as a rush of pleasure swept him.

He rammed me quickly three times and then pulled out slowly with a loud groan.

"Get naked for me. I want to see your body," Amir panted as he pushed me off his cock.

"No," I gasped as I fought for air. I felt my heart pounding in my head. I knew if I stayed too long I'd fall for him and get hurt when he pushed me out and claimed he didn't know me. I needed to finish him up and head back to the dorm.

"What the fuck, Kasper? I can suck you too... I wanna see your cock," Amir said with confused anger.

"Let's just keep this simple. Ok? You don't have to play with mine. There's no reason to pretend here," I said and stuck my tongue out to get back to his cock. He kept a tight grip on my hair though and wagged his cock a few inches away from my lips.

"Fine," Amir relented. He pushed my head back down on his cock and I slurped the underside of his veiny brown shaft with my tongue. There's something about having your mouth stuffed with a full man. It feels so primal to suck a hot guy, submit on my knees under his hand. I wanted his juice, his pleasure. I'd never done a revenge blowjob. It didn't feel as bad as I thought it would.

"Fuck, Kasper," Amir hissed as he forced me back onto his cock with fury. He started to piston-fuck my mouth like no one ever had. His slimy, salty cock stretched my lips, my jaw. I gagged each time he pushed too far, but he didn't relent. He knew what this was.

His fingers gripped my hair and pulled it tight. He held me still while his cock mercilessly pushed my throat to capacity. He kept forcing in and out of me four times and then pulling my neck back so I had to look up at him as the fat tip rested on my lips. He stared down at me with a mix of desire and confusion.

"Why are the pretty ones so crazy?" Amir smirked as he caught his breath and smiled down at me. A bead of sweat dropped off his chin and landed between my eyes. I let it slide down into my right eye. The salt burned a little, but I didn't wipe it. He sighed in resigned lust, shook his head and then forced his cock back towards my throat.

"I'm going to... ahhh fuck!" Amir cried out and pulled his cock from my mouth. He let go of my hair and reached for his shaft. Gripping it, he gave it a few solid pumps and then hot white globs shot out and landed on my cheek. I stuck my tongue out and lapped at it as he shot. I opened my lips wide to drink him in.

"Fuck, Kasper.... So fucking handsome... so crazy," Amir laughed as his body twisted and shook. He shot out a few more thick ropes of his seed. Like a carnival game, I moved my head left and right to catch them. I didn't even have time to swallow as he groaned and fisted his meat to give up all he had.

"Uhhhh," he let out one last low growl as he fisted two soft globs out. His fast wanking flung them to my chin. I licked at them eagerly. I swallowed his seed and stayed on my knees while he recovered. He kept his eyes fastened on me as he caught his breath and his sated cock began to soften.

"Fuck you're good at that," Amir praised. He reached down and cupped my cheek with his palm. He rubbed his thumb over my clean lips and I lipped at it. He leaned down and pursed his lips, wanting to kiss me. I turned my head though, tore it away from his grip.

"No," I whispered. I got up and went into his little bathroom to borrow some mouthwash. I swished it around and then lowered my head to the basin to spit. When I came back up, he was there behind me.

"What the hell is wrong with you? You come here, act all upset with me and then just want to suck my dick without a word. You sure know how to confuse a guy. I thought we were getting along. I thought you liked me," Amir said to my reflection in the mirror. Our eyes locked and he slid his arms around me from behind. One hand rubbed down to my cock. It was rock hard, trapped in the jogging pants that did nothing to conceal it. He squeezed it and I felt a drop of precum escape into my briefs.

"You didn't seem to know me when your dad was around. That really fucking hurt. I may not be some fabulously wealthy Arab guy, but... fuck you for thinking I don't even deserve to know you," I fumed. I pushed out of his arms and started towards the bedroom door to make my exit.

"Wait, what? What the fuck? You never even met my dad!" Amir yelled with a sudden flash of anger. I felt my face redden and knew I needed to get out of there. I'm not good with big showdowns. I can yell for maybe thirty seconds and then I just cry. I know. It's not a masculine thing to do. I'm just a soft cock little queer. Well fuck you for judging me too.

"Oh and here's your key. Don't worry. I wasn't going to keep it." I fished it out of my pocket and threw it at him. He flinched as it sailed past his ear.

"Kasper please! I don't know what you're talking about!" Amir was irate, confused, and looking at me like I was a complete loon.

I shook my head and turned to leave when I ran smack into a sweaty, muscled chest. The dude smelled ripe and his arms went around me to hold me against his chest.

"Woah, dude," the voice said cheerily. He nudged me back and then I caught sight of his face. He was the spitting image of Amir, but dressed in a sweat-soaked tank top and running shorts. He had a little towel in his right hand and the left one reached a finger to poke at my chest.

"It's you!" He said. "This is the cute guy I met on the set. He's kind of crazy though. He upset father."

"He's very crazy!" Amir agreed.

"I... uh... Oh shit! There's two of you... I thought he was you, but... so you didn't reject me! He did," I said as I turned towards Amir with realization.

"Oh!" Amir awakened to his own realization. "You thought Ali was me and he was being rude by not knowing you in front of our father! Oh Shit, Kasper. I'm so sorry! You must have been really upset by that. Oh that sucks, dude. Come here," Amir rambled.

"I'm so sorry," I whispered as I went to his chest. "I thought you were ashamed of me when your father was around."

"Fuck no. What is there to be ashamed of? You're perfect," Amir said. He pulled me into his embrace. He slid his hand down my tummy and gave the outline of my cock a hard squeeze.

"We're twins. I guess he never saw us together," Ali noted.

"What is going on?" Their father appeared at the door with a sleepy blonde man beside him. Their father had his arm around the smaller, blonde man. They were in pajamas and both looked like they could be modeling them. Amir released me and looked embarrassed that we'd been caught together in his room.

"This is Kasper," Amir said and did some movements with his hand. "Kasper, these are my parents."

"Why is he aroused? What is going on in here? Amir's father pointed towards my crotch. I realized I was rock hard from just minutes ago swallowing his seed without being able to release yet.

"We were just hanging out," Amir lied.

"Why is there a boy in your room. It's late and... wait this is the boy from this afternoon who said he knew Ali! This is who you invited to eat dinner tonight? The boy who never showed." Their father was piecing things together on his own.

"He thought I was Amir. They know each other I guess," Ali offered.

"Uhhh... I'm..." I looked to Amir for help. I moved away from him and looked around the room like there was something to save me.

"Yes, but... uh he just," Amir had nothing. He reached for me with a sad look.

"I'm sorry." I looked between them. "I'm so sorry sir," I said to their father. I darted past them.

"Wait, son." The father said as I pushed past him. He caught my arm and I looked up at him helplessly. He was so tall and strong. His eyes looked kind and gentle. I'd never been so embarrassed in my life.

The blonde man said nothing. He was moving his hands like sign language to Amir. Amir was motioning back with his own signs. Their father watched and used signs of his own with his one free hand.

"Your dad is right," The father said as though they'd all decided something. "Let's sit and talk this out. I didn't mean to startle you, little one," he said to me.

"Don't go, Kasper," Amir said. They were all so sweet. The father had referred to the blonde guy as the boys' dad. They must be a couple. The two men held onto each other as though they were inseparable. It looked like a nice little family and I suddenly felt anxiety coming on at what I'd done. I felt so ashamed. I knew I would cry if I stayed a minute longer.

"Please," I whispered and he let me go. I ran out of their suite and then jumped in the elevator. Luckily it was a willing accomplice in my getaway. I ran out of the hotel and almost the whole way back to the dorms before I stopped to catch my breath and curse at myself. My dad was right. I really was a fuck-up.

I calmed myself on a cool rock under the moonlit sky. I looked up at the stars and suddenly missed home. What was I doing here? Why didn't I listen to my dad and get back on a plane for Los Angeles? I pulled my knees up into my chest and hugged them while I thought.

I walked slowly back to my dorm. I needed to shower. Taj was in the room talking to a guy I didn't recognize. He immediately stopped when he caught sight of me.

"Kasper, what is wrong? You are hurt?" He asked. He came and hugged me, lifted me up off the ground an inch as he held me in his cage of muscles.

"I did it," a voice said from behind us. I turned to see Amir standing in the doorway of my little, overcrowded dorm room. He looked so out of place down here with us commoners.

"What you did to him?" Taj demanded. He set me down and I saw his chest puff up in anger. Amir backed up a step.

They argued briefly in Arabic then. I had no idea what they were saying, but Amir held his hands up in a defensive position as he explained. Taj raised a hand as he shouted. He waved it in the air above his head to punctuate his syllables. It looked like two Arab guys I'd seen arguing over a parking space on a street in LA once. Finally, Taj stopped talking as Amir pleaded his case.

"Talk to him, he not hurt you, Kasper," Taj said as he turned back to me. "Five minute only, it is soon your time for bed." He spoke like a parent to me. He put a hand to my shoulder and squeezed it before guiding me towards Amir. I followed him outside and we perched on a picnic table in the moonlight.

"He's pretty protective of you," Amir noted when we sat.

"I didn't know you had a twin. I acted like a total idiot. Your parents think I'm garbage." I pulled my knees up against my chest and rested my chin on them.

"No, not at all. We all put together what happened. It was a misunderstanding. I should have told you I have a twin. They want to meet you tomorrow and... we can forget about all this, just start over." Amir assured. He reached for me and put his arm around my back. He hugged me into his side.

"I thought he was you and you were embarrassed about me being on the gay show and... but then I saw your dads. You have two dads?" I asked. I turned my face to his shoulder. His cologne was intoxicating, a light but masculine scent. I inhaled him and then raised my eyes to meet his. He smiled at me warmly.

"I have two dads. They don't care that I like boys. It is normal for us. But yes my father is a little uneasy with the men on your show. They are so crass. We're not used to that," Amir admitted.

"They're just regular American gays. I guess it's a bit much if you're not used to it," I laughed thinking about some of my friends back home. "That's so cool you have two dads, and one is deaf?"

"Yes. He is from California like you. He came to our kingdom many years ago and fell in love with father. My parents are the best. You will love them... if you give them a chance. You'll give them a chance, Kasper?" Amir asked. He looked at me and widened his eyes with pouty lips.

"Of course." I nodded. He leaned into me and rubbed his nose against mine. It was wider and stronger than mine. I pursed my lips and kissed him.

"You should get to bed before your protector comes to beat me up. He was angry with me, but I am glad you have someone to look out for you. You certainly need it," Amir said and nodded his head.

"Why?" I asked. I'd always taken care of myself... well as best as I could.

"Because if you give blowjobs to everyone who offends you then I will need someone to keep an eye on you. It is a very bad habit. I hope I can break you of it," Amir laughed.

"Yeah... I've been trying to cut back. But I'm good at it, right?" I laughed.

"Too good. You must be one angry boy." Amir kissed me again before walking me back to my room. Taj was waiting for us. He was stretched out on his bed with a book, but his eyes snapped up when he saw us.

"Go to shower, is bedtime. Your friend leave now," Taj said as he turned a page.

"Guess it's time to go," Amir laughed quietly, not wanting to anger Taj. "Meet me for breakfast."

"I will. Good night," I said and we paused awkwardly, both wanting a kiss. Amir made the first move. He leaned towards me and put his hand behind my head. He rubbed his fingers up through my hair and pulled me in. Our lips met in a light wrestle. He quickly pulled back since we knew Taj was watching.

"Bed! Time!" Taj growled. Amir and I exchanged laughs and pressed our foreheads together.

Amir left, backing away slowly so we could take last looks at each other.

+++

"You are all right, Kasper?" Taj asked when I came back from the shower in my pajamas. I put the clothes in a pile to take back to wardrobe the next day.

"Come lie with me. Tell me of the night," Taj patted the bed beside him and I slid in under his protective arm. He hugged me against his chest and asked me to tell him about it.

"I'm ok. It was a stupid misunderstanding. Everything's cool." I said and rambled on about what had happened. I left out the part about the blowjob I'd given Amir. He probably wouldn't need to hear about that.

"The Hamad family! Is where I want to work! The show offers the chance to go there and be part of it. They are worth millions, Kasper," Taj said.

"Really? They seems cool," I said.

"Please be careful, Kasper. The rich boys take what they want. They have different rules. You don't know of this world. Your country has laws and fairness. We hear about America, land of the free home of braid." Taj was about to start singing the national anthem.

"Brave, Home of the brave," I corrected. "We have guys like that in LA too. But they were all so sweet to me. They seem like nice people."

"I hope is true. But you are just a boy. You are too young to be away from family.

You need someone look after you. I know this world," Taj hugged me protectively.

"You'll protect me?" I asked with a hint of joking. But something inside me tugged towards his dominant tone, his protective hold.

"I will. Now go up to sleep. The Indians will be in soon. They film late. I make sure they not too noisy. Hopefully people kick off from shows soon so we have more room in dorms. We can stay together. You sleep in silence. So peaceful," Taj noted. He'd noticed my sleep. My heart pinged.

He kissed my forehead and then patted my bottom as I got up to climb to my bunk. He got up to turn off the lights and I slid in under my blanket. I fell asleep thinking about Amir and Taj. I hoped I wouldn't fall hopelessly in love with every Arab guy I connected with here. So far I was two for two.

+++

Author's Note: This series goes with the Emerson & Lincoln series. 15 years after Lincoln's Pride Ch. 1 and 23 years after Emerson & The Lion Ch. 1.

I know it confused people the last time I did this. So hopefully stating it will help.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 218 milliseconds