• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Kate

Introduction to "Kate"

We start role-playing almost as soon as we can walk and talk. For children it is a pathway from the childish world to the "grown-up" world. For adults, role-play is a pathway back to the realities of the childish, and primal, world, complete with embarrassed giggles, a sense of delightful naughtiness, and an absence of inhibition. You might think the childish world of role play and make believe isn't real, but those who experience it will argue that it is more real. Or, perhaps, many would say both worlds are make-believe. Most of us suppress a giggle of our own when we envision a grown man wanting his lover to play the schoolgirl thinking, perhaps, he must be a pervert. Seldom do we think that the grown woman playing the schoolgirl is doing anything more than humoring him. But is she? For "Kate" it is all giggles and teases until the first loud smack of the paddle on her bare bottom. Then, suddenly, it is all too real. Suddenly she is helpless, controlled, dominated, and subject to the discipline of a harsh headmaster. Does she feel demeaned? exploited? ridiculed? No. Surprisingly she feels adored, desired, and ravished. She wants to feel conquered, possessed, sacrificed. She feels free to let her passions run wild because suddenly, like a schoolgirl, she is no longer responsible for what she feels or for what happens to her. She is no longer an adult, in control of her destiny. She is a child again but enjoying the ravages of adult sensual pleasures. She is also safe.

Kate

I've always liked my job although some might think I'm perverse. There is something about the constant parade of young women-some might call them girls, but I know better-who surround me at the private, all-girl school I run. The one I remember most though is Kate.

Kate was sent to my school by her worried parents who had had enough of her "wild" behavior which included sex with boys, men, and other women. They even confided that they suspected she masturbated. They were terribly fearful of where all this might lead. Secretly I was hoping for her to misbehave when she arrived because, you see, I have my own style of "discipline" which seems effective and gives me quite a lot of pleasure as well. Kate didn't disappoint me.

I met Kate on her first day just minutes after I arrived for work. I sat her down at a computer terminal and instructed her to come to my office at 8.30 where we would discuss the school, the rules, and what she should expect. She said little and turned immediately to the computer. As I walked away I could hear the confident clatter of keys against her fingertips. I wondered what she was doing, but resisted the temptation to turn around and look. As I straightened my office I wondered about her, what she would be like. She was certainly attractive, and mature, for her age. Eager to spend some time with my new charge I decided to peek in on her and start our meeting earlier than planned.

I walked quietly up behind her and was shocked by what I saw on the screen. Flashing by in some sort of slide show fashion was photograph after photograph of nude women. That isn't what really took my breath away. It's what these women were doing, or rather, having done to them. These women were tied up, bound up. Some were in heavy metal chains, others wore rope, and still others were tightly restrained by taut leather straps. The restraints almost all dug deeply into flesh, breasts, and even their crotches. Arms were twisted at the most unusual angles and bodies were mercilessly exposed and vulnerable. It was fascinating to see this young, apparently sexually aware, woman staring so intently at these images. I even perceived that Kate was slowly squeezing her thighs together and grinding her hips into the deep cushion of the chair. Then I noticed that one hand was buried deep between her legs rhythmically, almost absent mindedly, stroking her flesh.

"What do you think you're doing!" I boomed.

She jumped, startled at my sudden interruption, but quickly regained her composure to look straight through me in defiance. I knew I would have my hands full with this girl. I relished the thought.

"Perhaps I should call your parents back right away and tell them, show them, what you're already up to."

She answered slowly.

"No, please don't do that," she stammered. "I'm sure we can sort it out."

"You'll have to be punished. At this school we don't tolerate such wicked behavior from our young girls."

I wasn't sure, but her eyes seemed to flicker with excitement for a moment then it was gone.

"Go on up to my office. We'll get started on your indoctrination now."

She stood up and for the first time I noticed her, really noticed her. She was slender and petite, but with fully developed breasts and the unmistakable sign of arousal as her young nipples pressed pertly through her crisp white blouse. She brushed past me as she walked out of the room and her scent filled my nostrils. I think she was aware of her power over men.

I followed a few steps behind and watched her carefully. She was in uniform, but what she did to that uniform was sinful. Her skirt barely reached below the curve of her bum and, unlike most schoolgirls, she wore stockings with lace tops rather than the usual tights. Every step she took up the stairs revealed her well toned flesh peeking out of her bare knickers. Her legs were shapely and muscular. Her parents had told me she was an athlete who liked running and football. A regular tomboy I had expected, but there was more to this girl. There was nobody around us so I looked carefully up from the stairs and could see the swollen flesh between her legs pressing against her knickers. I was instantly aroused and quickly rearranged myself so I wouldn't be noticed.

Kate stopped just inside my office. I pointed to a short, very short, stool and told her sit upon it. I found that forcing the students to sit on the tiny stool increased my authority over them. When she sat I noticed that her skirt slipped up nearly to her waist, exposing the creamy flesh of her thighs above her stockings. She tried to feign modesty by pulling it down but to no avail.

"You were told of the regulations for your uniform?" I asked her sternly.

"Yea," she replied mockingly.

I looked her over carefully. The buttons of her blouse gaped open against the fullness of her breasts.

"Your blouse is too tight," I told her.

"I can't help it if they're made for little girls," she answered with an edge, thrusting her chest out and forcing the buttons to strain even more.

I ignored her challenge and launched into the same lecture I give all new arrivals.

"You're here because your parents are worried about you. You've been suspended from every other school you've attended. You are here because we have rules guaranteed to put you back into line and help you grow up to be a proper young woman."

Kate snorted.

"Get Up!" I ordered.

Kate didn't move.

"Get UP!" I repeated louder.

This time she complied, slowly, perhaps wondering if she had passed some boundary.

"Get on your knees and bend over the stool. It's time for you to start learning your lessons!"

Kate giggled, but turned and bent over the tiny stool like a little girl. She tried to look back at me as I opened the drawer of my desk and took out a small, black leather paddle. I walked behind her, pressed the flat paddle to her arse and then quickly struck her with it.

Kate laughed.

"Lift your skirt over your bum," I ordered her.

Kate's hands moved slowly toward the hem of her skirt. She was now clearly worried and suddenly modest.

"Do it quickly," I urged.

Kate grasped the hem of her skirt and pulled it clear to her waist. Now the only thing between her tender, toned bum and my paddle was her thin knickers which hugged her every curve.

Without hesitation I smacked her exposed bum with my paddle. She lurched, letting go of her skirt, and cried out. The laughing and giggling had stopped.

"Lift your skirt back up."

She complied and one after another I landed a series blows. Red marks quickly appeared on her exposed white flesh and her giggles turned to whimpers and then deep moans. I stopped.

Kate was writhing, lifting her bum up toward my paddle. Imagine my delight when I saw the dampness spreading on her knickers as her hips undulated. I raised my paddle again and struck her slowly but firmly. With each blow she moaned and shivered. I stopped when she suddenly appeared to convulse and I recognized orgasms racking her tiny body. I returned to my desk, trying not to notice.

"Sit back down."

Kate demurely stood up, straightened her disheveled clothes, and sat down tenderly with a more somber expression on her face. As she sat, she subtly squeezed her thighs together in the same rhythm with which she had writhed earlier.

"Now you have some idea of how we will deal with your misbehavior. As I said earlier, your uniform is expected to fit properly, your skirts are to be the correct length, and you will always respect me and the other teachers here."

Kate looked down and nodded, blushing.

"I want to talk to you about the pictures you were looking at in the computer room."

I paused. Kate looked up, a sudden expression of worry on her face.

"That was a very serious offense and we would normally call in your parents for a conference to discuss it. We might even send you to a psychologist to find out why you..."

Kate interrupted.

"Please, please don't call my parents. Can't we work something out? They'd never understand. Some extra homework, some chores, some sort of punishment?"

I sat quietly, thoughtfully, as I surveyed this pleading young women, suddenly more worried about what her parents might think or do than about what I might think or do. Or, was it all an act? I asked myself. She wasn't as hard as she pretended to be. I decided she was a likely new candidate for my own style of discipline. I was becoming more and more aroused at the prospects of possessing this young creature for my very own.

"Okay, let's talk then."

Kate visibly relaxed, obviously thinking that she had manipulated me into what she wanted. Soon she would realize how wrong she was. Soon she would be in my grasp, helpless, and yet willing.

"Do those pictures excite you?" I asked.

Kate squirmed about upon the stool before looking at the floor and meekly replying "yea."

"Tell me why?"

Kate squirmed a bit more.

"Umm...it turns me on."

"Why?"

"Being helpless, letting somebody else do what they want. It...it...means you can just feel good and not feel guilty because you can't get away."

"Have you ever been bound up like that?" I asked gently.

"No...never...but...I'd like to."

Kate shyly looked up at me. That was my cue.

"I'll tell you what...I'll forget about talking to your parents...if you let me tie you up."

Kate looked surprised, disbelieving. She didn't speak right away so I just waited.

"Okay," she finally said in a wavering voice.

I rose from my desk and unlocked a cupboard. Opening the cupboard I reached inside for length of stout rope. I could feel Kate's eyes trying to peer past my body at the contents of my cupboard.

"Don't look at me!" I snapped. I didn't even need to turn around to know that Kate's eyes were now submissively locked on the floor. Perhaps she was doubting if she wanted to go through with this after all.

I stepped behind Kate and ordered her to hold her arms high in the air. She obeyed immediately and I began to bind her wrists tightly together with coil upon coil of the rope. She whimpered from time-to-time as I knotted and tested her bonds. Finally, I tossed the loose end over one of the pipes in the overhead. I tugged it tight and at the same time urged Kate to stand. I continued to draw the rope tight until Kate was slightly on her toes. Securing the rope to a radiator I admired the delicious, young body stretched out helplessly before me. Her body strained at the ropes and at her clothes in a seductive fashion. Her skirt had pulled high above the exposed flesh of her thighs. I stepped toward her and pressed my body softly to her back. Kate gasped and pressed her arse into my crotch.

"Stop that!" I demanded.

I wanted her to heed my orders and do what I wanted.

I savored her body in my large hands, running them firmly over her hips and waist and then slowly up over her tummy and the fullness of her breasts. Her head leaned back upon my shoulder as she sighed and moaned softly. For the first time I felt her young, hard nipples as they pressed through the soft fabric of her bra and blouse. I loosened her tie and slowly pulled it away from her neck. Kate whined as I pressed the tie into her mouth and tied it snuggly behind her head. It wouldn't do to have any cries escaping the confines of my private office.

Next, my fingers found the small buttons of her blouse and one-by-one I released them. Kate's breathing became heavy and I could feel her breasts rising and falling beneath my hands. With nearly all the buttons loose I roughly tugged it free of her skirt and opened her skin to the open air. Kate's breasts were caressed by a soft, white, cotton bra that barely contained their fullness. My hands lightly glided over her breasts and my fingers traced small circles around her nipples which hardened and swelled even further. I never realized a young girl to be so easily aroused. Kate began to shiver and writhe her body in obvious, and oblivious, pleasure. I stepped back from her and quickly shed my own clothes.

Pressing my naked body back up against Kate's suspended body I allowed the tip of my cock to brush against her soft thighs. Kate responded by parting her legs slightly and sliding back deeper into me. I could feel the swollen, moist flesh of her cunt gliding over my cock. My hands easily found the elastic of her knickers and I swiftly yanked them down to her ankles with a small cry of protest from Kate.

I began to stroke Kate's bare arse with my hand and felt her respond, pressing and stroking against my hand.

"Now for the rest of your punishment," I said with a firm voice of authority.

Surprised, Kate strained her head to see me with worry in her eyes and struggled briefly against the rope. I smiled to myself as I reached into my cupboard and pulled out a riding crop I had sneaked away from the stables. It still smelled of sweat and leather from the horses.

Returning to Kate I teased her white flesh with the smooth leather tang before smacking her gently. She moaned softly as I alternated between stroking her and striking her softly. Kate seemed to melt into the sensations but was abruptly startled when the crop whooshed through the air to deliver a stinging blow to her bare flesh. An angry red welt rose instantly followed by another and another. Kate struggled to escape but each futile movement only left red welts on untouched flesh. Kate's moans of pain were quickly replaced with moans of pleasure as the sharp stings of pain became the dull glow of pleasure. Muffled by the gag in her mouth, Kate's cries climbed and then dropped to a deep guttural growl as her climax swept over her body. I stopped and watched her jerk spasmodically.

Kate's weight relaxed onto the rope as it stretched taut. I touched the inside of her thighs with the crop and brushed it higher and higher until the tang was stroking the full, swollen lips of her cunt. In less than a dozen soft strokes Kate was again consumed by orgasms and, again, I pulled away to watch. This time, while Kate recovered, I reached into the cabinet and pulled out a long, heavy, coiled length of rope. Remembering the pictures of the women Kate had been looking at I intended to bind her up just as helplessly.

It was difficult to work with such a long piece of rope but slowly, carefully, I wrapped Kate's body in rope, coiling it around her breasts, ribs, and shoulders snugly. The rope encircling her breasts caused them to become even firmer, her nipples more erect. I had lifted her bra from her breasts and pulled it high up under her arms so her flesh was bare and vulnerable. Finally, I lowered Kate's arms, untied her wrists, and bound her arms behind her so that her breasts were thrust out even further. I couldn't resist, from time-to-time, brushing my fingers over her erect nipples and enjoying the shudders it induced in her body.

When Kate was tightly bound I bent her over the desk, watching her breasts flatten against the hard surface. I pressed my cock against the pouting flesh of her cunt and stroked through her silky wetness. Although she was tightly bound she raised up on her toes and lifted her hips toward me with an obvious hunger. Her breathing was heavy through the tie in her mouth and as I looked at her delicious, helpless body upon my desk I felt the urge to possess her, to take her completely.

I drew back until the head of my cock was just barely nestled between her lips, just before the tight opening.

"Do you want it inside?" I asked.

Kate nodded her head and let out a desperate, muffled grunt.

Swiftly I plunged deep inside of her without any pretense of gentleness, but with the ferocity of an animal. Had she not been gagged, Kate's screams would have filled the school. For a moment I worried that I had hurt her, that I had underestimated her willingness to play my little game. The next instant she had thrust back upon me, taking me even deeper into her tiny body. I had wanted to take her slowly, to savor the sensuality of youth, to gloat on my conquered prize. But, I lost myself and began to thrust deep and hard into Kate's helpless body. I was as helpless as she was, captured by my own primitive hungers.

My large hands savagely bore her body down hard against the desk to control her. Finally, with a barely suppressed growl of my own I felt my cock swelling inside of her, stretching her tight flesh, then my cum welled up and marked her as mine. I felt her body tense and tremble as my warmth spread inside of her. She cried out and groaned before the tension seemed to flow out of her and a relaxed calm swept back. I was suddenly weak and light-headed as I collapsed onto her bound form. I could feel her breathing beneath me.

Recovering some of my strength I slowly slid out of her and silently put on my clothes. I looked at Kate. Her eyes were closed and she seemed serene and peaceful. I stepped back over to her and began to loosen the knots which held her so tightly. When her arms were free she massaged her wrists and stretched her arms above her head. She was unabashed. After a few more minutes I managed to untie the heavier rope wrapped around her breasts and chest. She waited for me to loosen the tie and then stood up slowly, arranged her clothes, and moved away from me, not looking at me.

"Do we understand one another?" I asked, becoming the calm, understanding headmaster once more.

She nodded without looking up.

"You can leave now. Your first class is down the hall, first door on your left.

Kate walked from the room. I could hear her soft footsteps mingling with others as she walked deliberately away from my office toward the classroom. I was looking forward to more of her "misbehavior".

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Kate

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 62 milliseconds