• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Kate and Jake Ch. 02

Kate and Jake Ch. 02

12

Chapter 2 Educating Jake.

... Kindly edited by Tigersman...

"You're amazing," Jake said to his mother. "So, when do you want to start my education?"

"No time like the present," she replied. "Putting it off will only make it seem like a bigger deal than it really is, and make us even more nervous than we are now. How about removing that towel and showing me the erection you were sporting on the way to the bathroom."

Jake wasn't expecting this opening gambit and looked a bit dejected as he uncinched the towel from his waist and peeled it open. "Sorry, Mum, it's gone," he said as he revealed his impressive but very slack penis.

"Jake! The first thing you have to learn about making love, or even just having sex, is that you never have to say sorry," she said, as she went to sit next to him and put her arm around his shoulder in a comforting way. "However, I'll say 'sorry' on this occasion for being thoughtless and embarrassing you. I expected the erection you had on the way to the bathroom to disappear under the shower, but I thought I saw a bulge under your towel when you returned. I was mistaken, and apologise if I made you feel self-conscious."

"It's okay, Mum. I did have a half hard erection on my way back to you, but it disappeared when you said you were up for teaching me what to do with girls. See... that's the problem I have now, after Cassie's rejection of me. When I was trying to get you interested in doing things with me, I got an erection in anticipation. It did disappear as I showered, but it came up again when I came back to you, eager to hear what you had to say. When it was all fantasy, I became erect; when you agreed, and things were about to happen, it went away, and that's what's been happening lately."

"Oh, darling," she said as she gave his shoulders an affectionate squeeze and kissed him tenderly on the cheek, "that's terrible, but nothing mummy can't fix, if you let me, and if you do everything I say."

"I will!" said Jake, enthusiastically, smiling again. "I want to shake this hang-up off, Mum, and I promise I'll be the perfect student."

"Good boy," she replied. "Now, I think I could get him hard again without too much trouble," she said as she placed her hand on his penis and gently played with it, "by continuing to do this, or by giving you oral sex. You're at your sexual peak, and since older guys respond to a good blow job, I am confident you would too. However, the object of this exercise is not for your mother to blow or wank you -- what I want to teach you is what you should have been doing to Cassie, and what you will be doing to other girls in future, to get them interested, keep them interested, and after it is all over, make them feel on top of the world, completely satisfied, and keen for more."

"Oh, yes, Mum. That's what I want... but I must admit, what you are doing now feels nice!"

"I know," she said, picking up his now more than half hard cock by way of confirmation, and then dropping it back onto his belly. "but our aim is to teach you how to make love to me, not me to you... not yet, anyway," she said with a cheeky grin. "However, before we leave that point, did Cassie give you oral sex?"

"No, never," he said.

"Some girls are not all that keen on it, I know, but never seems a bit extreme for a girl in love; a girl who wants to pleasure her man. What did she do to you?"

"Well, nothing really, other than kiss," he replied.

"She didn't do anything to get you ready for action?" she asked.

"Nope. But there was no need. The feel of her through her clothes when we were cuddling, and then the sight of her naked body, were all the stimulation I needed to get an instant erection."

"I see," said Kate. "Well, the first thing I'm going to tell you, Jake, is that it's not normal for a girl in love to not do anything -- most girls want to do something to please their man. If she was in love, as I think she was, then she certainly wasn't in lust. Lovemaking is a two way affair, and a girl who just lies there, is not doing her share of the work. Girls don't have to do things they find distasteful, and a caring lover won't ask them too, but they usually want to do something to reciprocate the lovemaking activities of their boyfriend -- to share in the act."

"Maybe that's the problem," Jake said honestly. "I didn't actually make love to her, other than kissing, cuddling, and saying nice things to her. I just got an instant erection, put it in, and then went for it... pretty crappy, huh?"

"Truth? Yes it was, son, but you weren't to know, and you shouldn't blame yourself for not doing the right thing, because Cassie didn't do anything, either. It would have been good if you two had talked about it and found out what each other's expectations were, or better still, talked to me and asked for some advice."

"I wish we had," replied Jake. "I actually suggested that to Cassie, but she said: 'no way!' She said it would be way to embarrassing to talk to you about it, especially before we did it."

"Okay, well we can't change the past, and at least you've asked me for advice now, so let's get on with the lesson. Just pretend I'm Cassie, and do what I tell you to do -- okay?"

"Sure," he said with a smile, "but instead of pretending you're Cassie, or any other woman for that matter, can't you just be you, and teach me how to make love to you? Thinking of Cassie brings a lot of baggage with it, but I love you, Mum, and find you incredibly attractive, so I'd have my heart in it more if you showed me what you like, and taught me how to do it to you. I'm sure that whatever turns you on will work for future girlfriends as well."

Kate became soft, feminine, and just a little coy. "So you actually want to make love to your mummy, huh? -- not just learn what to do with girls in general, and not just for the cheap thrill of getting your rocks off?"

"No, Mum. I have way too much respect for you to ask to fuck you for any selfish reason. I do want to learn, but I am also looking forward to this being a new and wonderful bonding thing for us as well, something to share -- a new chapter in the best mother-son relationship I have ever come across."

"Oh, Jake, that was lovely to hear. I can see you have no problem in voicing your feelings, and I can see why why girls want you to make love to them. We just have to make sure that, in future, they'll want to keep coming back for more. Now the very first thing a couple usually does, before tearing each other's clothes off, is to kiss. Let me see how you kiss -- how did you kiss Cassie?"

"Like this," he said as he planted a light kiss on her lips, and then a second one as he put his arms around his mother's robed, but otherwise naked body."

"That was nice for an opening gambit, Jake, but I hope you kissed her more passionately as things heated up?"

"Yes," he replied, "like this," as he grabbed her boob through the flannel robe, squeezed it roughly while he locked his lips on hers, forced her lips apart, and rammed his tongue into her mouth.

They tongue kissed for a moment, until she gently pushed him away, and he instantly pulled back.

"Not good?" he asked.

"Jake, darling, if this is going to work; if you are going to learn anything; I need to be brutally honest, and not just say it was okay, so as to not hurt you feelings."

"Absolutely!" he agreed. "Be as picky as our football coach; say it how it is, and don't pull any punches."

"Okay, well, what you did obviously turned you on," she said, as she put her hand on his now very erect penis, "but it didn't do anything for me, love, as much as I was looking forward to kissing my boy in a romantic way for the very first time. This is how you do it... you just sit still; don't move; and learn."

She gently kissed him two or three times on his lips; kissed him all over his face; traced the tip of her tongue over each of his closed eyelids; rubbed her cheek against his, before turning her oral attentions to his ear; kissed her way down his neck, along his shoulder, down his collarbone to his sternum; traced her tongue down his breast bone and between his well defined pectoral muscles; traced under and then around each pectoral; ending up with her lips closed over one of his nipples.

"Now, you do that to me," she said as she sat back on the couch and closed her eyes.

Jake had a good memory, and did to her exactly what she had done to him, and after no time at all was rewarded by hearing, "Oh, Jake, that's so wonderful," and then a series of soft moans and an occasional groan of pleasure. While he had been naked since removing his towel, she was modestly covered with her robe, so when Jake arrived at the angle of her neck and shoulder he paused to undo the flannel belt and peel the shoulders of her robe back to allow him to continue his oral journey. She kept her eyes shut, and smiled in sweet anticipation as he undressed her. He kissed out to the tip of her shoulder, as she had done, and then down her collarbone. As he followed her sternum down between her breasts he paused to gently caress each breast with his cheek. He felt so engorged and hard as he took in the beauty of her firm, pert, mid-sized breasts, with their erect nipples. She moaned as he used his tongue to lap the underside of each breast and then circle the whole breast with kisses and licks. When he finally came to rest with is mouth closed over her areola, he heard a sharp intake of breath; and when he started to suckle on her nipple like he did when he was a baby, she put her arms around him, held him tight against her, and squirmed. Jake kept up his oral stimulation of each breast in turn until he felt that maybe it was time for his next set of instructions from her. He removed his head from her breast, sat up as straight as he could with her still clinging to him, hugged her and said:

"Did I get it right, Mum?"

She opened her eyes and said, "Jake, that was the best foreplay I think I have ever had. You're such a quick learner." Then she noticed his rampant erection sticking up from his loins and said, "I see you didn't have any trouble responding to me."

"No, Mum. In fact I thought I was going to burst at one stage. It's different doing it with you: no anxiety; no fear of failure; no trying to second guess what you want, or what you're thinking. I don't know, but it's almost as if, when I'm not sure if I'm doing things right I can say to myself, 'no matter, my mother will teach me, and then I'll simply have to do it all over again, until I get it right -- no pressure; no complications; just sheer enjoyment... and love. I love you Mum, and I realise that I have wanted to be intimate with you for a long time, but just didn't know how much, until now."

"Strangely, I feel the same way," she said. "It's weird, but while I'm still your mother, and love you in that maternal way, I was also able to let myself go and just enjoy the sheer ecstasy of being transported to the brink of orgasm by my wonderful son."

He kissed her gently and she responded. She said, "Now would be a good time for tongues and a bit of passion -- it's all in the timing, Jake, and right now I'm in the mood, if you are?"

He was, and started to kiss her again, gently at first, and them more ardently. When he traced the tip of his tongue around her lips she obligingly opened her mouth just a tad. He gently probed the opening until their tongues met and circled one another. They then took it in turns to explore each other's mouths while groping each other's bodies, hugging, and writhing on the couch.

When they came up for air he said, "Wow! Now I know what it's like to make love to a real woman. So, what's the next step in giving a woman a good time, Mum?"

She smiled sweetly and said, "There are a lot more things I need to teach you, like how to bring a woman to orgasm through oral sex, for example, but while making love might be able to be taught by numbers, it is rarely done by numbers. You'll find that you'll concentrate on one thing, one time, and do something else, next time. I'm so high now that I know what I want to do, but I'm interested to know what's the predominant wish of your heart right now. What would you really like to do, if you could do anything in the world to me, or have it done to you by me?"

He thought for a brief moment, looked shy, smiled, and said, "It's too way out there, Mum. I'd be embarrassed to tell you. Tell you what, if you tell me what you'd really like to happen now, I promise I'll fess up to you, too -- deal?"

"Nope!" she said cheekily. "I asked first, and I'm your mother, so come on -- fess up -- and I promise I'll then tell you what I want... and, Jake, this is a test of our ability to share every confidence. Tell me, and I promise I won't be mad, or hold it against you -- I just need to know... desperately!"

"Okay, Mum, since you really want to know," he said as one hand went involuntarily to his cock which was waving around like a surface to air missile seeking a target, "If I could be granted any wish, I would ask if I could put this inside you," he said as he waved his erect member around by way of illustration. "Wicked, huh?" he concluded with a little trepidation in his voice.

"Not wicked at all," she replied, "because that's exactly what I wanted you to say. There's so much more to teach you but I can't believe how much you've turned me on, and I can't possibly wait until the end of the lesson -- like you, I'd burst if I tried."

Jake beamed at her and said, "Well, coach, what do I do next? Just put it in, or is there some better way to go about it?"

She took his hand and guided it to her womanhood. "I'm still aching for you, but I've gone off the boil just a tad with all this talking. What you can do next, since you asked, is put two fingers inside me, put the heel of your hand on my clitoris, and go round and round, while you do what you were doing before to my breasts."

He was quick to obey and she closed her eyes and smiled sweetly as he went round and round on her clitoris, round and round inside her womanhood, and suckled on her breasts. Her sweet smile gave way to what looked like a frown, and then a grimace -- then she stiffened, arched her back, and he became concerned.

"Don't stop!" she pleaded, so he went back to what he was doing, and a moment later her climactic scream rent the air as she bucked and spasmed under his touch. He was alarmed at first, never having witnessed a female orgasm before, but quickly worked out what was happening and continued his efforts.

"Do it Jake! Put it in! Fuck me hard and you can forget the niceties now -- just go for it!" she commanded and he was quick to obey.

He lined his cock up with her slit, found her vaginal opening, and then thrust all the way into her. It felt so good to have this beautiful woman, his mum, wrapped around his rampant cock. Even in the heat of the moment it occurred to him that she felt different from Cassie; not quite so tight and not dryish, but hot, luscious, wet, and wonderful. Also, he was not wearing a condom as he did with Cassie, and the flesh-on-flesh experience felt absolutely sensational! He did as his mother had ordered him to do, threw caution to the wind, and went for it, pounding her mercilessly as she enjoyed aftershock after aftershock, crying out one moment, uttering incomprehensible words the next, gripping him tight, and urging him on. Fucking her lean, muscular body, which he had secretly admired for years, was an incredible physical and mental turn on for him.

He felt his arousal level peak, held off for a moment enjoying the agony of trying to hold it back, and then gave in to the ecstasy of orgasm as he filled his mother up. It had been ages since he and Cassie had parted and he pumped his huge load into Kate, spurt, after spurt, after spurt, until he was finally spent. He rolled her slightly onto her side and they both lay there in each other's arms, enjoying the feeling of his dick throbbing inside her, her involuntary twitches, and the occasional aftershocks in both of them.

They lay there for what seemed like ages, until he finally stirred and said, "I love you, Mum."

"And I love you, Jake. I was prepared to put aside the incest taboo to teach you about sex, but what I was absolutely not prepared for was the best sex I've ever had -- and we've only just started. I think this is going to be a very enjoyable teaching project for me, if something like that happens at the end of each lesson. Did you enjoy it, Jake?"

"Enjoy it is an understatement," he replied. "In fact, it's the wrong word entirely. That was uniquely wonderful, something I've never experienced before, and I'm gobsmacked!... and!... I gave you an orgasm the first time we made love -- the one thing I couldn't do for Cassie. You're the best teacher, Mum!"

"Love, I think there is a lot more to it than me being a good teacher. I think the fact that we have a wider relationship than just a sexual one, helps enormously. I'm able to tell you what I like and want, more so than I could tell any date -- he might be offended if I tell him what to do, and I know I would be shy about asking for certain things -- but you, being my son, are happy to take instructions from me. There has always been a wonderful familial bond between us, and as we have both admitted today, we have also enjoyed the intimate aspects of all the cuddles we have shared over the years... and... we're only sixteen years apart, which is not unusual in relationships these days. One looks for compatibility in a partner, among other things, and how much more compatible can two people be than two who have fifty percent of their gene pool in common? After the initial shock of your suggestion, I'm totally comfortable with it now, and more comfortable lying here with you inside me, than I would be with any other lover. I hope you feel the same way?"

"I do, Mum. As I explained, things were not ideal with Cassie, and my sex life has been disastrous ever since, but today was a revelation -- absolutely wonderful! I'm feeling so much more confident, and ever so happy. Thank you."

"Perhaps we should get up, have a bit of lunch, and then, if you have nothing better to do, you might like have a look at Lesson-2 -- or, have I worn you out?" she concluded with a cheeky chuckle.

"Absolutely not!" he said emphatically. "I'm so glad you said that because I was wondering if you might have had enough for one day, or if I might be lucky enough to not only learn something else, but get to try it out."

She laughed and he asked why. She said, "I usually go out with older men. I can see there is an advantage in having an eighteen year old lover at his sexual peak, who can do it again after only a short break."

"I could go again right now," he said with a grin, and a token thrust of his hips, "but, no, that was crass of me. Let's have lunch and then get back to our lessons after that."

"No, I'm going to call your bluff on that one," she said. "Go on, do it again -- prove to me you can."

He smiled and said, "Okay," and stretched to reach her nipple with his mouth.

"No, you don't have to do all the lovey, dovey, fancy stuff this time. This is just an experiment to see if you really can do it again so soon after the first time. Just fuck me until you cum... if you can?" she said in a teasing way, and with a cheeky chuckle.

"Oh, I can all right," he said as he started to slowly slide his shaft backwards and forwards in her.

They were on their side now and he hugged her tight as his tempo increased. She raised her upper leg a little to give him greater access, and also so that she could look down and watch her son's shaft, lubricated with white cum from their recent coupling, appearing and disappearing. The whole scenario: the fact that she was doing it with her son; his young muscular body; the feeling of him inside her; her familial bond with him; his arms around her, hugging her tight; the movements of their bodies; the slapping noises; was all a big turn on for her. It was amazing that she seemed to be building to climax from vaginal intercourse alone, but maybe not just from that, because she had never felt a mental turn on to match this, not with anyone else ever before.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Kate and Jake Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 239 milliseconds