• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Kate and Jake Ch. 12

Kate and Jake Ch. 12

1234

Madeleine stays the night...

Thanks to Tigersman for editing...

Kate got off work pretty much on time, at 9.10pm and arrived home at 9.35pm. The house was in darkness and she didn't know how to interpret that. Either Madeleine had gone home and Jake was so shagged out that he'd gone to bed early, or maybe they were still at it but doing it in the dark. She looked at the cars parked in the street, but that didn't help because she hadn't thought to ask Madeleine which car was hers.

She let herself in the front door, turned on a light, and listened -- nothing. She walked across the lounge room and down the corridor, past her room, and as she passed the bathroom she noticed a soft light coming from Jake's room, not the room light, but maybe his bed light. When she got to his door, it was a little more than half closed, so she knocked -- no response. She leaned in a little and looked. She could see Jake's head on the pillow and it looked as if he was blissfully asleep, so she went in quietly. It wasn't until she was near the bed that she noticed a second body in bed next to him, Madeleine. She was asleep too, snuggled into Jake's back with her arm around him. She smiled and was about to leave the room when she noticed the pile of clothes on Jake's desk, and a chair near the bed. On an impulse she turned the chair to face the bed, and sat down, both actions made slight noises but they didn't seem to disturb the sleeping couple.

She sat there and smiled wistfully as she looked down on the contented faces of her son and his new fuck buddy friend, and was so glad it had obviously gone well this evening. She had been dying to get home and find out how it went. She had found it difficult to concentrate at work, wondering what they might be doing at home at any given time. She put her bag on the bedside table and accidentally knocked a book, which fell to the floor.

Jake opened his eyes and said, "Mum!... what time is it?"

"About quarter to ten. Sorry -- didn't mean to wake you up. Just got home and was hoping you were still awake so you could tell me all about it. I wouldn't have come in if I'd known Maddy was still here."

"No, that's all right, Mum. We didn't turn in for the night. We were just having a break and must have drifted off," he said as he sat up, inadvertently pulling the covers off Madeleine in the process.

Looking down on Madeleine's nakedness, illuminated by the soft bed light, Kate said, "You must've had fun if it tired you out that much."

Jake said, "We did, Mum -- thanks for asking, and I'm dying to tell you all about it when we have a private moment."

Either having the bedclothes pulled off her, or the voices, woke Madeleine and, wide eyed, mouth open, she gasped and then said, "Mrs C... I mean Kate! -- we must have passed out. Sorry. I thought I'd be gone before you came home." Then she remembered she was naked and grabbed some of the bedclothes and tried to cover her pendulous breasts. This action uncovered Jake's lap and exposed his penis. Madeleine looked at Jake's cock, and then at Kate, and said, "Sorry," as she tried to cover him up without exposing herself again.

Kate laughed and said, "Don't worry about it, Maddy -- nothing I haven't seen before. Why are you so agitated? I was hoping you'd be in a state of post coital bliss."

Madeleine settled down and reassessed the situation. Kate was obviously not unhappy, and after all, they were here in her full knowledge, and with her permission. "I'm sorry, Kate. As I said, I thought I'd be gone by now, but we must have gone to sleep, and when I woke up and saw you there I thought we'd been sprung -- I was still half asleep and not thinking straight. Oh, and in answer to your query about post coital bliss -- that's the reason we went to sleep."

"So, my boy gave you a good time, huh?"

Madeleine gave a wry smile and if it weren't for the soft light, she may have even been seen to be blushing a little as she answered, "The best times I've ever had, and since I started at sixteen, when I say best times, I know what I'm talking about, so you better believe it. Your son's the best!"

"Times, plural, huh? How many times," asked Kate with a grin.

Madeleine did blush this time, and then replied in a soft voice, "Three and a half."

"Half?" queried Kate. "How can you have a half?"

"You tell her, Jake," said Madeleine.

"Okay," he said, as he took the bed covers out of her hands, dropped them, and exposed her lovely big breasts. "We started with a massage like you suggested and when I was playing with these," he said, touching them, "I had an urge to put my cock between them and see what if felt like. Maddy really wanted me to do it, or I would've saved it until we knew each other better."

"So," questioned Kate. "What happened and how did it go?"

"It was amazing, Mum. It felt so good, and visually it was in incredible turn on," he replied.

"And?" prompted Kate.

"Well, I had an orgasm, but Maddy didn't, of course, but I made it up to her later, didn't I love?" he said, turning to face Madeleine as he finished.

Madeleine, becoming impatient with the little bit of information Jake was giving out, and with her excitement overcoming her reserve, took over the conversation: "It was awesome, Kate, seeing his cock head constantly appearing and disappearing; looking up at him as he came; and then getting blasted with the biggest cum load ever! Sorry... too much information? I get carried away sometimes when I'm excited. Sorry."

"There's never too much information about my darling son," replied Kate, "and I hope that applies to us girls too, Maddy."

"I'd like that, Kate. I've never been in a situation like this before and it's so... nice... yes, nice, wholesome, and comfortable to be able to talk frankly like this. Thank you both for making me so happy. I'd love to give you a hug, Kate, but I'm not really dressed for it," said Madeleine, glancing down at her nakedness.

"C'mon, do it anyway," said Kate, standing up and offering Madeleine her hand to help her climb over Jake. "That's another thing you're going to have to get used to in this house -- nakedness is commonplace in our home, other than when we have guests, and you're no longer a guest."

Madeleine came into Kate's arms and they hugged, Kate very conscious of the feel of her firm, naked body in her arms, and also remembering that Maddy had told her she was bisexual added another dimension to the hug. Kate was sure that, from Madeleine's point of view, this was just a platonic hug expressing happiness and gratitude, but for Kate's part, she wondered if she was indeed bisexual herself when she felt a tingle in her nether regions as she rubbed her palms on Madeleine's naked back, and found herself resisting the urge to run her hand down the girl's back to feel her bottom.

"C'mon you two", said Jake, climbing out of bed, with his still stretched, but now slack, post coital tool swinging low. "That's enough of this sentimental stuff. It's not late, so let's go to the kitchen and have a hot chocolate, or something, and chat before bed time."

"Good idea," said Kate, turning to go, but stopping when she saw Madeleine step over to the desk and pick up her knickers. "No point in getting dressed, love. At this hour, or rather by the time we finish our supper, it'll be too late for you to be driving home, so why don't you stay the night? Jake'll get you a robe from the bathroom, won't you dear?"

"Yes Mum," he replied, and taking Madeleine's hand he said, "C'mon, toots," and led her out of the room.

Kate followed them until they turned off into the bathroom, and smiled while watching their backs as they walked hand in hand, stark naked, with their cute buttocks flexing with each step. Kate then went and had a quick shower in the ensuite bathroom attached to her bedroom, just to get rid of the hospital smells, and a little while later they were all in the kitchen together in their robes, Kate in her sexy silk robe that showed off her figure to advantage, while Jake and Madeleine were warm and comfortable in their amorphous flannel bathroom robes. Jake offered to make the hot drinks, leaving the girls at the table.

Madeleine said to Kate, "I've never been in a situation like this and it feels so new and fabulous."

"In what way?" queried Kate, and then in a cheeky tone of voice, "Bonking my son, or getting on well with his mother?"

"Kate! You're teasing me," replied Madeleine, giving the back of Kate's hand a pretend slap. "Well... yes, both of those things. I lost my virginity when I was sixteen, and I'm twenty three now, so there have been quite a few boys in those seven years, and I've never met any mother who has made me feel as welcome as you have. Neither I nor my boyfriend at the time have been able to tell his mother what we are doing, and in all cases we have lived in fear of her finding out. In recent years, going out with older men, in their mid-to-late twenties, some mothers have known or guessed, but there was no way I could talk to them about it. I always felt they resented the intimacy their son and I were sharing... almost as if I was some little slut using sex to lure their son away from them. But here I feel welcome, relaxed and happy."

"I'm glad," said Kate, "and in this spirit of frankness and honesty I want to say that if Jake is going to have a fuck buddy, there there's no one I would rather him pal up with than you. I like you Maddy; you're a good girl, and, it seems, you're good for my Jake."

"I'll agree with that," said Jake over his shoulder as he picked up the boiling kettle.

"Okay," said Kate to Madeleine, "while we are opening up to each other, tell me about this tit fuck. I've never had one -- I think any guy I've been out with, who might like that sort of thing, has one look at my little boobs and says to himself, 'nope -- won't work', and does something else.

Madeleine smiled mischievously and said, "You've seen mine... can I see yours?"

"She's got a good point," said Jake, joining in the fun.

Thinking perhaps she had overstepped the mark, Madeleine came to Kate's defence and said to Jake, "You just want to see your mothers tits, don't you, you naughty boy."

Kate defended Jake and said, "He's seen them plenty of times before. As I said, nudity in this house is no biggie -- we've been wandering around naked for eighteen years." Then, in answer to Madeleine's request, she added, "Oh... all right," and she stood up, loosened her belt, and opened the upper lapels of her robe.

"They are the prettiest boobs I have ever seen," said Madeleine, as she stood and came around the table for a closer look. "Can I touch?"

Kate shrugged and said, "If you want," and Madeleine felt one and then the other. Kate was surprised to find she was enjoying being groped by this lovely young woman.

Jake joined in the fun and said, "Mum, you've seen all of Maddy, and she's only seen your boobs, so I think it would be fair to even it up, don't you?" as, standing behind her, he gently took hold of the upper lapels of her robe, slipped them over her shoulders, and let the garment drop to the floor. Kate didn't protest, and just stood there stoically while Madeleine looked her over.

Madeleine said with eyes wide open and an amazed expression on her face, "Kate, you've got the best body I've ever seen on any woman!"

"That's kind of you, Maddy. I can only thank God and my parents for that and not take the credit, although I do work out to do justice to what they have given me. Now, talking of being fair, I only saw you in the dimness of Jake's room, and then in a dark corridor,"

"She's got a point," said Jake, as he stepped over to Madeleine and undressed her.

The two women looked each other up and down, and Madeleine slowly turned around as she had done for Jake.

Kate said, "Now it's my turn to ask you if I can touch?"

"Please do," replied Madeleine, and Jake sat down with his hot drink, amused, while he watched his two favourite women exploring each other's bodies. Kate tentatively touched and then prodded each of Madeleine's double-D breasts; weighed each in her hands; then asked her to turn around, and felt her generous but tight bum. "It's a bit big compared with your tiny bubble butt," apologised Madeleine.

"Nonsense," said Kate, "it's perfectly in proportion to the rest of your figure. You look gorgeous, and I can see why my Jake loves playing with you. I'm petite, while you're taller and have the body and figure to suit. You obviously work out too, and I think you're as sexy as all hell."

"Thanks, Kate. You're doing wonders for my self-esteem. When I first met you, and just now when Jake took your robe off, I thought, how can Jake get excited about me when he has a mother like Kate to look at every day?"

Kate gave Madeleine a token smack on the bottom and said, "Let's be careful what we say, young lady." She and Jake had pre-agreed, before Madeleine's visit, that each of them would strenuously refute any allegation of incest, if it should arise. "You're getting very close to talking about incest, and that is definitely not part of our relationship, hey, Jake?"

"No, Mum," replied Jake, "but I don't think Maddy really meant it that way."

"I'm sure she didn't, but just in case she ever wonders, I think this is a good time to discuss it. Let's sit down, Maddy," and they joined Jake at the table, not thinking to put their robes on again. "Look, Maddy, I'm not telling you off, but I want it to be quite clear that for me and Jake, incest is an absolute taboo. We do have an exceptionally good mother-son relationship; we are not backwards in expressing our affections; we do cuddle a lot, as we have done for eighteen years; and sometimes to outsiders it might look like there is more to it than maternal and filial love; but I can assure you that when Jake looks at me, it's as his mother, and not in any lustful way, and for me, he is always my son and always will be. He might say complimentary things about my figure, and I might tell him or others how handsome he is, but in each case, it's either a boy being proud of his mum, or a mother being proud of her son -- never anything to do with lust."

"I understand, and I'm really sorry if I offended, but as Jake said, I didn't mean it that way. What I meant was that boys tend to go for girls who remind them of their mothers or sisters, and with a mother as gorgeous as you, I wondered why he seemed to get turned on by a girl like me -- that's all I meant... honest."

Kate patted her hand and said, "It's okay, Maddy, and thanks for all the compliments. I'm sorry if I came on a bit strong, but on the other hand it's good to clear the air. Now you're 'family' in a way, and will be around here much more often, it's just as well to explain how Jake and I are in private, in case you do see things from time to time that might make you wonder."

"Like what?" asked Madeleine.

"Oh, I don't know... innocent things, but things a lot of mums and their grown up boys don't do, like come into the bathroom to clean their teeth while the other one is under the shower."

"We do that at home on the farm, so that's no biggie," said Madeleine.

"What about cuddling while watching TV?" asked Kate.

"I always did that when I was little, with both mum and dad, and even today, if there weren't enough seats I'd feel comfortable lying with my head on dad's shoulder and my feet on my brother's lap."

"Well, it seems we understand each other," said Kate. "As I said earlier in the day, Jake and I have been together from when he was a baby until now, when he is a young man, and it seems we never had a good reason to change our habits along the way."

Madeleine covered Kate's hand and said, "Thanks for saying I'm like family now. I really appreciate that, and I am so thrilled that we can talk the way we do. In fact, I am so comfortable with the two of you that it only just occurred to me that we're still naked. Shall we put our robes back on?"

"If you want to," answered Kate. "It didn't occur to me there was anything unusual about being naked -- as I say, it's no biggie in this home."

"I'm cool if you are," answered Madeleine. "As I said, I feel quite comfortable the way we are, which is remarkable." Then she looked at Jake and said, "How about you, my handsome young fuck buddy. If you want to stay dressed then we can put our robes on, or you can join us."

He grinned, stood up, and disrobed. Before he sat down again both girls ran their eyes over his lean body, from his toned shoulders and sculptured pectorals, over his six-pack, with both sets of eyes coming to rest on his lovely cock, each secretly wishing they could touch it and do something with it, but both resigned to the fact they would have to wait and do that in private at a later time.

"Now, Maddy, Jake and I have no secrets, and can also talk about everything and anything..." said Kate, and was about to say more, but Madeleine interjected:

"That's obvious," she said.

"How so?" asked Kate.

"Well, both of you have told me that Jake's sexual awakening with that girl Cassie, didn't go well, so you taught him what he needed to do to please girls. Let me be quick to say that Jake said you taught him verbally, with no practical sessions involved," Madeleine said, being keen not to bring up the matter of incest again. "What I meant by obvious was that you and he must have discussed some very personal and intimately sexual things, because, as I told you earlier, he's no longer ignorant of a girl's needs and gave me the best time I've ever had. You must be a very good teacher."

"Just a loving mum helping her boy solve a challenge in his life." replied Kate. "Anyway, what I was about to say is that now you are involved in our lives in a very special way, I'd like you to feel free to join in our intimate conversations, if you want to."

"I'd love that, and be honoured," replied Madeleine.

"Okay... would you like to start by telling me about this tit fuck you guys shared. I can ask Jake later, but I thought it might be nice to hear it from you, from the female perspective. If you're too shy to talk about it, you and Jake can tell the story together, or, Jake can tell me later. I'm interested because I've never done it, and probably won't get the opportunity, not being blessed with big knockers."

"I'd love to tell you," said Madeleine, "...but, Jake, you can join in if I leave anything out."

So, between Madeleine and Jake, they not only told Kate about their tit-fuck, a first for both of them, but went on to detail the whole afternoon and evening's activities.

"Wow!" said Kate at the end of the story, "What a marathon! -- and how many orgasms did you say you had, Maddy?"

"Four, not counting the aftershocks and the little tingly ones in between -- we had ten, I think, between us."

"Well done! I'm proud of both of you, and I'm so glad that our sex-education lessons paid off, Jake. I was so worried that without any practical experience (lie), in the heat of the moment you might forget you lessons and repeat the Cassie disaster. I didn't want Maddy to go away unsatisfied."

"Have no fears in that regard, Mrs C. You taught him very well indeed, and I'm a more than satisfied girl. However, since you said we can talk freely about anything, Kate, I'll admit that reliving the events of this afternoon has made me feel horny again, so... if it is okay with you and Jake, I might just need a little something to help me go to sleep."

Kate laughed and said, "Of course it's all right with me, and I know Jake well enough to confidently say he'd love to oblige you. You're right about all this talk being arousing -- it's had that effect on me too, but I don't have a man of my own at the moment. I might have to get out the plastic fantastic while you two are doing the real thing down the corridor, or I won't sleep either.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Kate and Jake Ch. 12

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds